Bridal Beauty and Beyond Reviews

Bridal Beauty and Beyond 2
Bridal Beauty and Beyond 3

Erica Delavega · Married on 11/02/2019

AMAZING and highly recommend

Donna was absolutely amazing!! Very professional. She listened to what the look I wanted! She stepped up in a major way to help my stepdaughter which she didn't have too! I highly HIGHLY recommend Donna!!

Bridal Beauty and Beyond 4
    Sent on 11/04/2019

Bridal Beauty and Beyond's reply:

Erica, thank you so much for taking the time to leave this excellent review. We really appreciate your business. We were happy to help ease any stress a wedding could bring.
  • Leslie

Leslie Jones · Married on 03/16/2019

Princess treatment for an important day!

I said I only needed service for me and at the last minute found out I needed service for my whole bridal party. Donna figures it out and got us all taken care of. We got the princess treatment an felt like royalty all day!

Bridal Beauty and Beyond 5
    Bridal Beauty and Beyond 6
    Sent on 03/18/2019
  • Vanetta

Vanetta Ledesma · Married on 03/02/2019

Miracle workers!

I was in a bind, my normal hair girl (who committed to doing hair for my wedding) went MIA about two weeks before my big day. After a mini breakdown, I stumbled upon Bridal Beauty and Beyond on The Knot; Donna was so quick to work with me and settle my nerves. We scheduled a trial and she connected me to Rae Black (of Rae Black Extentions) as I wanted extensions for the wedding. They both were so helpful and made me feel so confident about making my hair perfect for the day of. Between Rae meeting up with me more than once to get my extension color perfect and Donna helping with the all over color of my natural hair to get it just right.

Needless to say, my old hair stylist did me a huge favor. Donna showed up with Jessica the day of and they did my hair as well as a couple other girls in my bridal party. They were so friendly, professional, and easy to work with! Everyone loved their look and my hair was flawless, just like the picture I was inspired by...not to mention it lasted the whole night.

I would highly recommend Bridal Beauty and Beyond!

Sent on 03/15/2019
  • Wendy

Wendy · Married on 11/24/2018

They Care about making you and beautiful

Donna is AMAZING! I found her about 1 month before my wedding. I’d had several bad experiences with other make up artists already and was really stressed out. She booked me for a trial session with hardly any notice And was incredibly flexible with the fact that I was already hesitant after having since paid for two terrible trials before her. She spent several hours with me at the trial and even redid my eyes when I decided I wanted to try a different color pallet.
    On the day of the wedding she was wonderful. She helped me relax. She listened to little details that I wanted to change and I absolutely loved how I looked for my wedding.

Sent on 03/06/2019

Annemarie · Married on 03/17/2018

Wedding Hair/Makeup

I can't say enough good things about Donna. She was always in contact with me, and made everything so easy. The night before my wedding I had a major freakout because the hotel room I was staying in was too small and I knew I would not be able to fit my bridal party, plus my mother/mother in law in there to get ready the day of. I emailed Donna at about 10:00 at night and asked if it would be okay if we got ready at a different location, worried that it would be an issue-but for her and her team, it wasn't! I have very fine hair and she gave me a simple yet elegant bridal hairstyle. My makeup was exactly how I wanted it and it stayed on all night, even throughout the tears and all the dancing. My mother has Alopecia, and Donna even went as far as to do her own research on it, and was even able to put fake eyelashes on my mother, something that she has never been able to wear before.

Getting ready with Donna and her team was so much fun! They brought us all coffee and just made sure we not only looked our best, but felt our best as well. I would recommend Donna and the rest of Bridal Beauty and Beyond to anyone who wants to look and feel like a princess on their special day!

Sent on 02/17/2019