209 Reviews for Bridal Artistry

Licensed (3)
Blowouts (2)
Hair Extensions (2)
Textured Styling (2)

I got married on July 22, 2018. When I first met Barbara, she was so easy-going, warm and friendly. My first makeup trial with a different company didn't go well at all, so I was happy when Barbara took her time during the makeup trial to understand what I wanted and then delivered great results. A few weeks before my wedding, I got really tan by accident and was nervous this would make things difficult as she would have to time extra time to match my new shade of makeup. Barbara was very reassuring and on my wedding day she did an excellent job with not only adjusting my makeup but doing all my friends' makeup really well. She was very talented at making us look like a more enhanced version of ourselves but still natural looking! Thanks, Barbara. It was a joy to work with you!

Photo for Bridal Artistry Review - My matron of honor and me!
Profile Picture Jenny, 7/22/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Makeup

Had the most wonderful experience working with Barbara and her team! Barbara was professional and most friendly! Everyone, including myself, loved the way they looked and felt for our wedding! I would not hesitate to book Bridal Artistry again!

Profile Picture Hannah, 7/21/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling

Norma is so amazing!! I had the pleasure of having Norma prep my girls and I for my weeding on June 2nd . I felt so beautiful on my wedding day thanks to Norma, she was able to create the look that I wanted, which held for the entirely of my ceremony AND reception.

Profile Picture Ronald, 6/2/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling, Hair, Makeup

I worked with Jacinda and Nora, and they were wonderful! I was very comfortable with them during the hair/make-up trial, and it was even better on the day of the wedding. They were also able to do hair & make-up for my mother and bridesmaids, and everything was beautiful. Additionally, they are very easy and fun to work with. Thank you Jacinda and Nora!!

Profile Picture Danielle, 5/19/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling

Nanor and Mandy were wonderful to work with on my wedding day. In the pre-planning, they worked with what visions I had I in my mind and were able to bring them to life beautifully. On the day of, both were prompt to the hotel and efficient working with my bridal party. I highly recommend this vendor.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 5/5/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Hair, Makeup, Hair Trial, Updos/Styling, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup

I'm veryyyy happy that I chose Bridal Artistry to do my wedding day hair and makeup. When I met Jacinda and Laura at the trial, they were both so nice and allowed me to try different styles I wanted. They were able to recreate my look perfectly the day of and they also did a fantastic job with my bridesmaids hair and makeup. They all loved it and I got the most amazing compliments from my guests. It was all so perfect, Jacinda and Laura you're amazing and so talented!

Profile Picture Melanie, 4/13/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

As a company, Bridal Artistry was a pleasure to work with--quick to respond, friendly, and flexible when I had to shift my start time for getting ready a few hours earlier. Mandy did my hair and makeup, and she did beautiful work. Hair and makeup stood up against the wind during outdoor photos and the sweat (err..."glow") from dancing all night. I also hired Mandy to make custom hair extensions, and they matched my hair perfectly.

Profile Picture CC, 4/14/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Hair Extensions, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, On-Site Makeup

I'm very glad I chose Bridal Artistry for my wedding. I worked specially with Mandy who was fantastic!. She was on time, managed time well, very professional and fun, gave exactly what I wanted, and made me look INCREDIBLE. Mandy was really flexible with the last minute change with my second hair style and stayed extra hours without any extra cost.
I received so many compliments on my makeup and hair style.I would highly recommend Mandy on your wedding day.

Profile Picture Rino, 1/21/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, On-Site Makeup, Hair, Makeup

I first worked with Bridal Artistry as a bridesmaid in a friend’s wedding in Nov 2016, and asked for so many of her vendor recommendations as I began planning my own wedding. I had thought Ky did a wonderful job with my hair in my friend’s wedding, and asked for her by name. Barbara was quick and responsive over emails the whole time , and Ky was available for our day. The day of the trial, we also discovered a bit by chance that Laura (makeup) had worked my friend’s wedding, too!

Ky spent a lot of time asking questions during the trial: I had a few photos, and she was able to get me to describe what I liked and didn’t among the different ones. We landed on the perfect look on the first try, and didn’t need a single change. Laura was spot on with what I wanted from makeup: nothing over the top, but clearly better than my every day!

The day of went wonderfully for myself, and five bridesmaids (plus a blowout for my mother in law). Everyone looked stunning and the styles held through the very last dance.

Profile Picture Lauren, 12/16/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Mandy and Pia were the best! They were on time, managed their time well, very professional and fun, gave each girl exactly what they wanted, and made us all look INCREDIBLE. Mandy was really flexible with the last minute change in my hair accessory and made it look even better than the trial. I received so many compliments on my makeup and so did the mother of the bride who was particularly worried about being too made up. Love this team!

Profile Picture Hannah, 10/7/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I had a great experience working with Pia and Stephanie from Bridal Artistry for hair and makeup. They did an amazing job for me, my bridesmaids, and the mothers – everyone looked fantastic and the hair and makeup lasted well throughout the day. They are both so nice to work with and were very responsive.

Profile Picture Julie, 9/30/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I had a great experience with Bridal Artistry. I loved my hair and makeup and thought Ky and Laura catered to my vision perfectly!! I also appreciated the ease of adding an additional hairstylist to accommodate our large group. Thank you for making out day great!

Profile Picture Megan, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Bridal Artistry did a great job on the hair and makeup for my wedding which included myself, 4 bridesmaids, and 2 mothers. My hair and makeup turned out exactly as we discussed at the trial and it looked amazing! They set up everything at our hotel and they were on time and finished according to schedule. I also liked that everyone got a tube of their lipstick or lipgloss color to reapply throughout the night.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 7/29/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling, Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup

I spent A LOT of time researching bridal hair/makeup before I chose Bridal Artistry and they are by far the best out there.

I'll start by saying that I have A LOT of hair and I'm always apprehensive when it comes to having it styled by someone because I know how overwhelming it can be. When it came time for my hair and makeup trial Norma was able to tame my mane like the pro she is. She had no problem getting my hair to do exactly what I wanted it to do! Sondra was my makeup artist and she was able to create the exact look I was going for and took the time to mix a few different shades of foundation to get my exact shade of incredibly pale!

On the day of the wedding Norma and Sondra both arrived to my house 10 minutes early and got to work immediately. I have hair and make-up done for my brides maids and the mothers of the bride and groom and everything was perfect. I even changed up my hair and make-up slightly from my trials and both artist perfectly captured my vision of what I wanted. Everyone looked gorgeous the entire day and both hair and make-up held up in the July heat!

Profile Picture Arion, 7/22/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Updos/Styling, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists

I used Barbara and Jacinda from Bridal Artistry for my wedding hair and make-up and they were both wonderful! Barbara was very responsive through the entire process and easy-to work with. We set-up a hair and makeup trial a few weeks before the wedding where I was able to see the entire look and make changes before the actual wedding day which I found to be very helpful.

On the wedding day, Barbara and Jacinda both traveled to our getting ready location and provided hair and make-up for myself, 8 bridesmaids, my mother, and the groom’s mother. Jacinda was able to perfectly replicate the hair designs that the bridal party had brought pictures of and made each girl’s look unique. Barbara listened to what everybody wanted and provided make-up that did not look too heavy but was very pretty and lasted all night long.

Both Barbara and Jacinda were professional, easy-going, and helped to make our getting ready experience even more fun! I would highly recommend using Bridal Artistry for your entire wedding party’s hair and make-up needs.

Profile Picture Jessica, 6/17/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Updos/Styling, Group Services, Hair, Makeup

I did not have a wedding party so I only needed hair and makeup for myself. There are so many companies out there I had trouble picking one - what tipped the scale for me with Bridal Artistry was that they were willing to commit to a trial date AND my wedding date at the time of booking. I wanted to do my trial on a day that I had to attend a black tie wedding, so I could truly try out the "wear" of the look - and not just go home from the trial all glammed up for my pajamas! I was matched up with Norma who did both hair and makeup. It was beautiful - I felt like a rockstar. Every email was answered promptly and scheduling was a breeze. My wedding day hair of makeup looked exactly like what we'd tried out! The styling was careful and executed beautifully. Norma always made sure I was comfortable and felt like the most beautiful version of myself!

Profile Picture Shannon, 6/10/17, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Hair, Makeup, Updos/Styling

I was really pleased with Barbara and Norma from Bridal Artistry for makeup and hair. The ability for me to do a trial on the weekend was nice. They both understood my non-expert description of what I was looking for and were very receptive to feedback as well as gave helpful advice/tips for how to prepare my skin and hair for the big day. They also did hair and makeup for my maid of honor and hair for my mom.

Profile Picture Jen, 5/27/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists

I can't recommend Barbara and Bridal Artistry enough! Barbara did the makeup for my sister's wedding and I knew when I got married, I would use Barbara too. So when I got married this May, I gave her a call. My usual style is the more "natural" look and I almost never wear makeup. Barbara was able to beautifully enhance my face, giving me a very clean, and stunning wedding face that was the perfect amount of makeup. I also used Stephanie, from her team, for my hair. She was so fun and helped me to create perfect, natural, wedding hair. Stephanie and Barbara were so skilled, easy to work with, and made me feel so comfortable and beautiful. Thank you so much, Stephanie and Barbara!

Profile Picture Jessica, 5/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I have been in several weddings that used Bridal Artistry for both hair and makeup, so it was a no-brainer to have them do mine when I got married. Barbara was great in coordinating everything. Stephanie did my hair and Pia did my makeup, both are amazing. I didn't know what I wanted to do with my hair, but showed Stephanie some ideas and she ran with it — I ended up loving the hair-style she did for me and the make-up that Pia did looked great as well. My bridesmaids looked gorgeous and were really happy with everything as well — we had two over stylists come and help, as we had about 9 people needing hair and make-up. I highly recommend Barbara's team. They do beautiful work and got everything done with time to spare before pictures.

Profile Picture Christina, 3/25/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Barbara and Kai from Bridal Artistry were amazing, both in terms of their bang up job of making me look glamorous and their great personalities! Barbara nailed exactly the glamorous but not over-done make up look I wanted, we had discussed how to change it after the trial and she really listened to my feedback. Kai was great with my up-do, it was beautiful and a little loose but lasted the entire night. Both had good suggestions based on extensive experience and were fun to work with the day of the ceremony. Highly recommended to other brides!

Profile Picture Christina, 3/18/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Updos/Styling, Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists

Barbara and Jacinda were awesome they even got my mother in law into hair and makeup which she was nervous about but these ladies did amazing job for my wedding

Profile Picture Stephanie, 12/2/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I'm very glad I chose Bridal Artistry for my wedding party. I worked specifically with Ky and Jacinda who were fantastic! I scheduled a trial and they both asked many questions and tried a few looks before I chose a final look. I was concerned about my curly hair that tends to get frizzy when brushed and about my ivory skin color that looks orange with too much bronzer. However, I had nothing to worry about! They listened to my concerns and everything looked AMAZING for the big day. They also had a larger group of girls to work with (6 bridesmaids, 2 moms and the bride) but they stuck closely to the schedule and everyone looked fantastic!! Only positive things to say!

Profile Picture User7447365, 1+ year ago, 11 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Barbara and Norma did a great job on me and my family members. I normally do not wear a lot of makeup and did not really know what would look good, but Barbara created a look that was very natural but still looked right for the event. Norma also did a great job on my hair. I have very thick wavy hair that she made into a great braided look. My mom also got her hair and makeup done and it looked amazing. My mom sent some pictures of what she wanted for her hair and Norma came up with something that was just what she was looking for. I recommend Barbara and her team very highly. After going to the hair/makeup trial, I was very assured that it would look great on the big day and it did.

Profile Picture Rebecca, 11/6/16, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Updos/Styling, Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists

I had a great experience working with Norma from Bridal Artistry for my hair and makeup. The trial and day of both went smoothly and Norma was a pleasure to work with throughout the process. Booking was easy and the pricing and terms were clear from the beginning. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Katie, 10/22/16, 3 Reviews