Bridal Affairs Reviews

74 | Concord, NC

74 Reviews for Bridal Affairs

Kelly M. · Married on 05/23/2021

personal and professional

I really enjoyed working with bridal affairs for our wedding, they were extremely flexible and willing to provide us with a with a personal experience.

Sent on 06/01/2021

Cory W. · Married on 04/17/2021

Perfect Music, Great Energy, Amazing DJ

We had Victor with Bridal Affairs DJ for both our ceremony and our reception, and we could not be happier with our decision. During the process leading up Victor made it so easy and whenever we had a question or needed song suggestions he was on top of it. You could tell he truly cared to make the day exactly what we wanted. The music for the ceremony was perfectly done, with songs playing seamlessly and the exact right times. The audio for the entire ceremony was very well done!
    When the reception came around, Victor led the charge, coordinating everything perfectly. His introductions were enthusiastic and appropriate and he kept the important events of the night on schedule, working with the venue coordinators and us perfectly. He kept the stress off of us, keeping guests informed on what was upcoming and when. Once the party started, he was on point with his song selection, and really got a good feel of the people and played songs off that. He played the perfect dance songs, the perfect slow songs, and was out on the floor teaching people all the line dances! He made the night fun and one to remember for a long time!

Sent on 04/30/2021

Noey K. · Married on 04/09/2021

Thank you Bridal Affairs!

We absolutely love Victor and Vanessa with Bridal Affairs! They did my sister’s wedding last year and did such an excellent job that my fiancé and I booked the planning, DJ, and photo booth services and we could not have been happier with how everything went! Our day was so amazing! Victor and Vanessa handled every detail incredibly and went above and beyond to make our day perfect. They are wonderful people and are passionate about what they do. Vanessa helped us plan every step of the way and coordinated our special day flawlessly. She made sure everything was taken care of and we had the most stress-free wedding day and got to enjoy every moment. Victor was so incredible as the DJ- he had a wonderful energy and really made the party so fun and made sure everyone had the best time. Every detail was thoughtfully considered and he helped us so much with planning and timing the music for our ceremony as well. They also did a monogram spotlight that was such a great touch! The photo booth was a huge hit with our guests and Dallas did a great job with it! We loved the book she put together with photos and notes from our guests that we could look back on later! We truly cannot say enough about how amazing our experience with Bridal Affairs was and we recommend them to anyone with a wedding in their future!

Sent on 04/25/2021
  • Deanay

Deanay M. · Married on 02/15/2021

Excellent Experience

We rented a photo booth from Bridal Affairs for our wedding this past weekend and it was one of the many highlights of the night capturing our special day. Working with Vanessa to identify a package that would work for our budget was seamless. She is very responsive and great to work with. The day of, Victor was our photo booth operator and he was Amazing! Our guests loved the photo booth. Afterwards we received a scrapbook with pictures from our guests and personal notes as well as an emailed link to all of the images and videos from guests. I would highly recommend Bridal Affairs.

Sent on 05/18/2021

Taylor B. · Married on 01/01/2021

Passionate family owned business with so much experience!

This company is a family owned business and they are extremely passionate about what they do.
    Vanessa helped us get through so many hurdles and made sure our day went off without a hitch. She helped answer all of my questions, was so responsive, knowledgeable and always offering a helping hand every step of the way. Victor was an awesome DJ who helped us pick out the perfect music, kept everyone on the dance floor and kept the night going smoothly and on schedule. These two are a dynamic duo and I would recommend them over and over again. Our night was absolutely perfect and we couldn’t have done it without them. They are so much more than just a DJ and a planner. If you are looking for a planner, DJ, photo booth - or all three, do yourself a favor and call Bridal Affairs. You will not regret it!

Sent on 01/10/2021

Taylor B. · Married on 01/01/2021

Passionate family owned business with so much experience!

Sent on 01/10/2021
  • Roma

Roma P. · Married on 12/12/2020

Thank you Victor & Bridal Affairs!

I loved working with Victor at Bridal Affairs! My husband and I used his photo booth service, and were blown away by the experience we had with him! From the beginning, Victor was very responsive and enthusiastic about being a part of our special weekend - he explained how the process worked very thoroughly and was extremely easy to work with. On the day of our wedding, Victor set up the most beautiful photo booth and all of our guests had so much fun taking pictures during the reception - he even went the extra mile and glued copies of the pictures inside of our guestbook so we could look at them after the wedding was over. I would highly recommend Victor and Bridal Affairs for your wedding needs! :)

Sent on 01/03/2021
  • Elijah

Elijah H. · Married on 11/28/2020

5 Stars isn’t enough to describe

Victor was our M.C and DJ for our wedding two days ago! He was so interactive with the guest, confirmed with us before proceeding with changing the moods and had a great vibe all night!! We received many compliments on him through the whole night!! If you’re looking for an M.C, a DJ and someone to make your night one to remember... He’s your guy!!

Sent on 11/30/2020
  • Heather

Heather G. · Married on 09/27/2020

5-stars all the way!

1. We hired Vanessa for Day-of-Coordination for our wedding day. Working with Vanessa is truly a 5-star experience. She checked in on us every month to make sure that we are still on the right track and to answer any questions that we had. She also helped me tremendously when we had to postpone our wedding due to Covid. She was there to help when I would get stressed, and I was able to bounce ideas off of her. We could not thank Vanessa and Noey enough. Our wedding went swimmingly and was oh so beautiful. I couldn't have done any of this without them.

2. We bundled up and got Victor as our DJ for the day of. He was super nice and attentive to the vibe that we were wanting to go with. He kept all of our guests entertained and dancing all night long!

3. PHOTOBOOTH: If you are even remotely thinking about adding a photobooth, I recommend bundling with Bridal Affairs. It was so worth it. People were lined up all night to take photos. Dallas ran our photo booth and was good about wiping down everything in between uses. She also gave out some fun suggestions to people who weren't sure what to do, and took LOTS of pictures and videos. It was so much fun looking through the photos and videos!

Sent on 10/01/2020
  • Allison

Allison H. · Married on 09/24/2020

The best dj out there

Bridal Affairs is the PERFECT dj. We had Vicctor come to our wedding and we could not be happier. Everyone was bragging about what an awesome job he did. We couldn't have gotten anyone better! They were so professional and Victor even did the music for our ceremony. It was absolutely perfect and everything I wanted it to be. THANK YOU Bridal Affairs!

Sent on 07/31/2020
  • Gabby

Gabby C. · Married on 09/18/2020

10/10! Amazing

So grateful for Bridal Affairs!!! We booked them as our wedding DJ and also the photo booth rental. Victor is exceptional! He is the owner of the company and is so kind, helpful, and wonderful to work with. He made it a breeze to plan our wedding music and timeline, and the photo booth was such a fun addition to our wedding. For anyone looking for a DJ/photo booth/+ in the NC area, look no further!
    Thank you, Victor and Bridal Affairs NC.

Sent on 09/01/2020
  • Kasey

Kasey C. · Married on 08/01/2020

Great interactive DJ

Victor did a great job with communicating and working with us through the COVID wedding experience. He was very helpful and did a great job with being our DJ. Did a great job with interacting with the guest and making it a great night!!

Sent on 08/26/2020
  • Hunter

Hunter H. · Married on 07/10/2020

An AMAZING experience!

Victor and his team were incredible from start to finish. We booked him early in our engagement and he consistently checked in on us all the way! He was so knowledgable on what music to play and helped us develop a timeline that worked for all of our needs. They provided an awesome set of music and lights that really brought the whole atmosphere together. There aren't enough words to say how much Victor and the Bridal Affairs means to us. We are so glad we booked them for our day! Thank you, Bridal Affairs!

Sent on 11/07/2019
  • Chelsea

Chelsea B. · Married on 05/02/2020

You will regret not choosing Bridal Affairs

Victor is amazing! He was so easy to work with and had amazing ideas and suggestions. I got so many compliments on how good the music was. He has high energy and kept everyone engaged. The photo booth was another highlight and is a must!

Sent on 04/27/2021

Nikki · Married on 11/01/2019

Wonderful experience

Victor was outstanding! Throughout the whole process he was very responsive to emails and was on time to all our meetings. I didn’t have any idea as to what I wanted with the music and he was able to guide us along the way. What I did know was that I didn’t want my guests to ever get bored while they were at our wedding. Victor did a fantastic job he was out on the dance floor with us and really kept the energy up the whole time. He was truly wonderful!

Sent on 12/10/2019
  • Stephen

Stephen J. · Married on 10/26/2019

Amazing! Highly Recommend!

We used Bridal Affairs for both wedding planning and our DJ. Our only regret was that we didn't use all three of their services (planning, DJ & photo booth) to save money and make life easier! Vanessa is just incredible. If you are looking for a good wedding planner, look no more she's it! She is excellent with communication and so sweet. She really goes above and beyond to make everything perfect. She worked so hard from the day we hired her to even after our wedding was over. We will forever be grateful to her!

Victor was able to step in last minute for us and save the day as our DJ! We were so fortunate to be able to hire him two weeks before our wedding. Most people would probably be very stressed switching to a new DJ two weeks before their wedding, but he made it so easy and stress free! I honestly wasn't worried at all as soon as he started emailing us. He was quick and thorough with his email, professional in his meeting and so much fun at our wedding! Everything went so smooth and our guests had the most fun on the dance floor.

It's so easy to see both Vanessa & Victor's passion for their jobs. They really do love what they do. We highly recommend Bridal Affairs and their team and would hire them again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 11/17/2019

Allison L. · Married on 10/12/2019

Best decision ever!

I hired bridal affairs for day of coordination, DJ, and photo-booth. Vanessa was my day of coordinator and the reason why my day was flawless. She was amazing along with the dj and phot-booth staff. If I could give them more than five stars I would. Love them and how awesome they are!!

Sent on 10/19/2019
  • Mariam

Mariam · Married on 10/05/2019

Vanessa is the BEST

She was incredibly helpful throughout the entire wedding planning season and I honestly don't think I could've coordinated everything without her and her team! She made everything so stress-free on the day of even though I was a bundle of nerves and my mind was all over the place - we had a lot of decor that we bought ourselves and had a vision that she made come to life perfectly. We LOVED the DJ who kept everyone dancing and even got on the dance floor himself a couple times. The photobooth was such a hit, and we have THOROUGHLY enjoyed looking at everyones pictures and hilarious videos - so glad we booked with them!

Sent on 12/31/2019
  • Amber

Amber · Married on 09/07/2019

DJ and photobooth

Bridal Affairs was great to work with. DJ Victor was awesome at our reception. He kept everyone involved and entertained. The photo booth was also a great addition to my reception. We got pictures and videos of everyone that will last a lifetime. I would recommend them to anyone and say you’ll be in good hands and taken care of.

Sent on 11/04/2019
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 05/18/2019

Amazing!!!!

The photobooth and dj they were both amazing!!! The dj helped us pick out all of our ceremony songs and make it more custom to us with a little bit of rap
    Photobooth lady helped us make this our guest book/ photobook

Sent on 05/31/2019

Megan · Married on 04/27/2019

Highly recommend!

We used Bridal Affairs for day of coordination, DJ, and photo booth - and we couldn't be happier with how everything turned out! We met with Vanessa multiple times prior to our wedding and after we left each meeting my husband and I felt less stressed and like we were really being taken care of. Our wedding weekend she led the rehearsal, she ensured our timeline flowed smoothly, she and her team took care of the set up and breakdown of all our decor, and so much more! On our honeymoon I realized we never had a plan to return our cake stand rental and when I texted her asking if my parents had it she said she was going to return it for us, but didn't want to bother me about it on our honeymoon! The wedding was over and she was still helping us. That's the type of person she is, she went above and beyond and has such a kind heart. No words can truly express how grateful we are to have had Vanessa throughout this process.

Their online portal was a great way for me to select songs for each part of our wedding day. We met the DJ Victor prior to the wedding and again, we felt super excited and like we were in good hands after our meeting! He went over every little detail and played each song we had selected online and cut them based on our needs. He played our must plays during the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception and kept the energy up. The photo booth was also a huge hit, and Bridal Affairs even customized our photo strips to write our names in Star Wars lettering and added Star Wars masks for our guests to wear to go with our theme :) We highly recommend Bridal Affairs for your wedding day!

Sent on 05/16/2019
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 03/30/2019

Ahhh-mazing wedding dj!

Victor at Bridal Affairs was AHHH-MAZING!! We had the best time and nailed our music selections. I highly recommend!

Sent on 04/12/2019

Meredith P. · Married on 03/09/2019

AAmazing company!

Bridal Affairs is amazing!! Victor was so great to work with, making the planning experience a breeze. He made our reception extra special by getting our crowd excited and engaged. Our uplighting was gorgeous and the photobooth was a hit!! I would HIGHLY recommend this company!

Sent on 03/11/2019

Shelby · Married on 10/20/2018

Simply the Best

This team of women and men are the REAL DEAL. They put their all into helping plan, coordinate and making sure your day is amazing. They are nothing short of the perfect Wedding Dream Team!

Sent on 10/30/2018
  • Tabetha

Tabetha S. · Married on 10/13/2018

Excellent Service!

Bridal Affairs did a wonderful job at making my special day spectacular! I would definitely recommend their services. I don't think I could have done everything without their help. They made sure my wedding day ran smoothly and took care of the details along the way which helped make a big difference.

Sent on 10/22/2018