Bridal Affairs Reviews

Bridal Affairs 5
  • Hunter

Hunter Hoskins Quiñones · Getting married on 07/10/2020

An AMAZING experience!

Victor and his team were incredible from start to finish. We booked him early in our engagement and he consistently checked in on us all the way! He was so knowledgable on what music to play and helped us develop a timeline that worked for all of our needs. They provided an awesome set of music and lights that really brought the whole atmosphere together. There aren't enough words to say how much Victor and the Bridal Affairs means to us. We are so glad we booked them for our day! Thank you, Bridal Affairs!

Sent on 11/07/2019
  • Stephen

Stephen Jackson · Married on 10/26/2019

Amazing! Highly Recommend!

Victor was able to step in last minute for us and save the day! We were so fortunate to be able to hire him two weeks before our wedding. Most people would probably be very stressed switching to a new DJ two weeks before their wedding, but he made it so easy and stress free! I honestly wasn't worried at all as soon as he started emailing us. He was quick and thorough with his email, professional in his meeting and so much fun at our wedding! Everything went so smooth and our guests had the most fun on the dance floor. I would highly recommend Bridal Affairs! It was easy to see Victor's passion for his job and we would absolutely hire him again.

Sent on 11/17/2019

Allison Leedy · Married on 10/12/2019

Best decision ever!

I hired bridal affairs for day of coordination, DJ, and photo-booth. Vanessa was my day of coordinator and the reason why my day was flawless. She was amazing along with the dj and phot-booth staff. If I could give them more than five stars I would. Love them and how awesome they are!!

Sent on 10/19/2019
  • Amber

Amber · Married on 09/07/2019

DJ and photobooth

Bridal Affairs was great to work with. DJ Victor was awesome at our reception. He kept everyone involved and entertained. The photo booth was also a great addition to my reception. We got pictures and videos of everyone that will last a lifetime. I would recommend them to anyone and say you’ll be in good hands and taken care of.

Sent on 11/04/2019
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 05/18/2019

Amazing!!!!

The photobooth and dj they were both amazing!!! The dj helped us pick out all of our ceremony songs and make it more custom to us with a little bit of rap
    Photobooth lady helped us make this our guest book/ photobook

Sent on 05/31/2019

Megan · Married on 04/27/2019

Highly recommend!

We used Bridal Affairs for day of coordination, DJ, and photo booth - and we couldn't be happier with how everything turned out! We met with Vanessa multiple times prior to our wedding and after we left each meeting my husband and I felt less stressed and like we were really being taken care of. Our wedding weekend she led the rehearsal, she ensured our timeline flowed smoothly, she and her team took care of the set up and breakdown of all our decor, and so much more! On our honeymoon I realized we never had a plan to return our cake stand rental and when I texted her asking if my parents had it she said she was going to return it for us, but didn't want to bother me about it on our honeymoon! The wedding was over and she was still helping us. That's the type of person she is, she went above and beyond and has such a kind heart. No words can truly express how grateful we are to have had Vanessa throughout this process.

Their online portal was a great way for me to select songs for each part of our wedding day. We met the DJ Victor prior to the wedding and again, we felt super excited and like we were in good hands after our meeting! He went over every little detail and played each song we had selected online and cut them based on our needs. He played our must plays during the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception and kept the energy up. The photo booth was also a huge hit, and Bridal Affairs even customized our photo strips to write our names in Star Wars lettering and added Star Wars masks for our guests to wear to go with our theme :) We highly recommend Bridal Affairs for your wedding day!

Bridal Affairs 6
    Sent on 05/16/2019
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 03/30/2019

Ahhh-mazing wedding dj!

Victor at Bridal Affairs was AHHH-MAZING!! We had the best time and nailed our music selections. I highly recommend!

Sent on 04/12/2019

Meredith Pittman · Married on 03/09/2019

AAmazing company!

Bridal Affairs is amazing!! Victor was so great to work with, making the planning experience a breeze. He made our reception extra special by getting our crowd excited and engaged. Our uplighting was gorgeous and the photobooth was a hit!! I would HIGHLY recommend this company!

Bridal Affairs 7
    Bridal Affairs 8
    Bridal Affairs 9
    Bridal Affairs 10
    Sent on 03/11/2019

Shelby · Married on 10/20/2018

Simply the Best

This team of women and men are the REAL DEAL. They put their all into helping plan, coordinate and making sure your day is amazing. They are nothing short of the perfect Wedding Dream Team!

Sent on 10/30/2018
  • Tabetha

Tabetha Shelly · Married on 10/13/2018

Excellent Service!

Bridal Affairs did a wonderful job at making my special day spectacular! I would definitely recommend their services. I don't think I could have done everything without their help. They made sure my wedding day ran smoothly and took care of the details along the way which helped make a big difference.

Sent on 10/22/2018
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 10/06/2018

Can't say enough about Victor and his team! Would absolutely give 10 stars if I could. He kept the dance floor full and happy! There was never a need to request a song, it was like he knew what needed to played, and when. And when we were running behind on schedule, not only did he approach me and let me know what was going on, he had a solution to get us back on track! He was so professional but super friendly and made everyone feel so at ease. Will not hesitate to recommend him, or use him again if the need arises. Thank you Victor!

Sent on 10/11/2018
  • Macy

Macy · Married on 08/18/2018

Vanessa and Victor are a killer dynamic duo! I loved using Bridal affairs to knock out some big wedding must haves like my DJ, Wedding Planner, Photobooth, and uplighting. It was so convenient working with a company who literally does it all! Thank you for making our day so incredibly special! We love you guys!

Sent on 09/03/2018

Kristy · Married on 07/07/2018

Victor and his team did a fantastic job DJ'ing my wedding. He was very professional and proactive about scheduling meetings and making sure we had completed the online requests before the wedding so he had all the right songs for our dances and introductions. He also provided us with a mix of our wedding song first dance (per our request) and it turned out perfectly. He kept everyone on the dance floor all night and my guests were raving about the fun they had. I would highly recommend them for your party needs. Thank you, Victor and team!!

Sent on 07/26/2018

Keri · Married on 06/24/2018

Absolutely WONDERFUL DJ & Photobooth company! They made our special day one to remember with how fun they made it! All of our guests told us they LOVED the DJ and how he kept it really fun an upbeat! Everyone was on the dance floor having a great time! The photobooth was a hit too! Victor really went all out and got our timeline figured out for us, and really helped us out and was SO understanding and helpful of the wedding stressors we had going on. He accommodated us so well, and offered some knowledgeable advice, and just made our day PERFECT! If you want your guests to never forget your wedding, make sure you hire Bridal Affairs to be your DJ, and get their photobooth as well! The photobooth is so popular with the guests, AND it records videos! I am not at all disappointed with the excellent service I received! He is WELL WORTH the small price you pay for such a large amount of fun he brings to your wedding! Absolutely loved having him and his staff there! I HIGHLY recommend Bridal Affairs for your special day if you want yourself and your guests to have an unforgettably fun filled wedding!

-Keri Golsch

Bridal Affairs 11
    Sent on 07/12/2018

Shea · Married on 10/14/2017

Five stars all the way, from the second I spoke with them at a bridal show, till the time the girl packed up the photo booth at my wedding. I wish I had known about them earlier because I would have used them for a lot more services! Everyone was super friendly and professional and our photo booth attendant on our wedding night was amazing! The photo booth was such a big hit!

Sent on 10/17/2017

Karen · Married on 10/06/2017

Highly recommended

Vanessa did a great job as my wedding day coordinator. She reached out to me frequently and thought of great questions to ask the venue. She's very prepared and organized! The photobooth was a fun activity for people. Victor was an awesome DJ. He did such a great job of getting everyone on the dance floor and pumping them up. A few of my Aunts told me they have never had so much fun on a dance floor before and that the music was perfect. Thank you Bridal Affairs!!

Sent on 03/01/2019

A · Married on 09/30/2017

Bridal affairs was awesome for our wedding day! DJ Victor was perfect for our day and kept our guest on the dance floor. Their planning tool is also great! It was so nice to have everything organized for you and allowed you to easily store your songs for the big day without having to email everything.

Sent on 11/24/2017

Allison · Married on 09/23/2017

THE ABSOLUTE BEST! Hands down. We used Bridal Affairs DJ services for both our ceremony and reception and I never had a doubt from the first time I spoke with them that everything would go perfectly, and it 100% did. We also used their photobooth for our reception and it was a HUGE hit with everyone! Their online system was so easy to use and a great tool for keeping everything organized. They make wedding planning easy! I am a micro-manager by nature and didn't feel the need to check on anything because of the confidence I had in Bridal Affairs. We worked directly with both Vanessa and Victor and they were two of the kindest people we have ever met. They were professional, efficient, respectful and truly excited to be a part of our day. Victor & Vanessa were flexible when needed and always did exactly what we asked and were ready with excellent suggestions if needed. I can't say enough good things about this fantastic company. Go with Bridal Affairs and your expectations will be exceeded!

Bridal Affairs 12
    Sent on 09/30/2017

Jordan · Married on 06/04/2017

Bridal affairs was one of the best decisions I made when it came to planning my wedding. We worked with Victor and he was an absolute dream. I desired a DJ that would be a good entertainer and that could read the crowd during the reception. We met with Victor a few times before the wedding, each time he came prepared and ready to answer our questions and help guide us when we were unsure about a decision. I absolutely, without a doubt, would recommend Bridal Affairs to anyone who is getting married in the Charlotte area. We hired him for our rehearsal music, ceremony music, cocktail hour music, reception and a photo booth at our reception. He kept to our time line and allowed for everything to run SO smoothly on our wedding day. I got married outside and it rained UP UNTIL the beginning of my ceremony, yet Victor continually made me feel calm and at ease. If you are looking for an organized, kind, entertaining DJ for your party or wedding--this is the right choice, no doubt. Me and my whole family loved Victor and are SO GLAD we chose him for the wedding day! :)

Sent on 07/06/2017

Lauren · Married on 05/20/2017

Me and my husband are both from the south, so when it comes to the culture of businesses here we expect people to be friendly and well-disposed. I can honestly say that Vanessa and Victor along with their staff from Bridal Affairs went above and beyond the general hospitality expected of them, they considered every detail and delivered an exceptional job. From the rose gold backdrop for the Photobooth to match our decor, to the DJ cutting a special song for our Bridal Party to do a choreographed dance to. Bridal Affairs made our whole experience feel personal and unique to us as a couple, and I believe that is what your wedding day is all about. We cannot thank them enough for being such a big part of making our day as perfect as it was. They did a wonderful job and I would recommend them to anyone looking for great, genuine people to make your day special!

Sent on 10/23/2017
  • Liz

Elizabeth · Married on 04/15/2017

I love Bridal Affairs! They made my wedding day perfect to the last second we were there. We had talked out an original exit time and we got super tired and wanted to leave early, all we had to do was tell DJ Victor and he was on it! My monogram light was perfect and everyone loved the music we played. We got compliments all night about how much everyone loved the DJ. Victor and Vanessa are such a pleasure to work with and if I know anyone who is having a wedding I am recommending Bridal Affairs in a heart beat!

Sent on 06/19/2017

Erica · Married on 03/11/2017

Bridal Affairs did an outstanding job in preparation for our wedding. Our day was truly magical and seamless thanks to both Vanessa and Victor. They actively listened to what we envisioned and made it a reality. They were highly organized, responsive, professional, gave us several options, and ensured that every aspect of the wedding was covered and timely. it was refreshing to see such a humble couple so willing to invest into making our big day a memorable one. Vanessa and Victor were always available to answer any questions and ensured that all the planning remained on schedule leading up to the wedding. Bridal Affairs was truly a blessing and they graciously invested into our lives, continuously going above and beyond for us. From the lighting, set-up, to the music and dancing, my husband and I could not be happier with the success of our ceremony and reception. I would highly recommend Bridal Affairs without any hesitation.

Sent on 04/09/2017

Rachel · Married on 12/10/2016

Victor and Vanessa were super easy to work with! When we met with Victor a couple weeks before the wedding, we were super impressed with how thorough he was in making sure he played everything correctly and how we wanted it. He cut several songs for entrances/exits so that we could have the exact part of the song we wanted. Victor was engaged with the crowd and keep the dance floor full. He even accommodated a last minute game request (without much notice) which got all of our guests involved. I would definitely recommend Bridal Affairs to anyone looking for a great DJ.

Sent on 01/02/2017
  • Brianna

Brianna · Married on 11/05/2016

Smooth like Jazz

We only used the DJ service with Bridal Affairs for our cocktail hour and reception and it was a great experience! They took the time to understand the feel we wanted at each part of our wedding. They kept everyone on the dance floor and were really fun! Our DJ was easy to work with and kept the day fun and relaxed. They were very reasonably priced. Their website was easy to use and very helpful when planning different music for different times.

Sent on 11/13/2019

Sara · Married on 09/02/2016

Bridal Affairs was AMAZING to work with! Vanessa was great to work with through the planning process & always responded to emails and calls quickly. DJ Victor was more than I could have ever asked for! He made sure that everything was just the way we wanted it to be. He kept the energy level high all night and the dance floor packed. We received numerous compliments about how great the DJ was. We used their uplighting and slideshow services as well and those were both fabulous as well. Bridal Affairs definitely makes your wedding feel like a priority and will do everything they can to make it just how you imagine it. Thanks again DJ Victor!!

Sent on 09/06/2016