Brey and Company Reviews

Brey and Company 7
  • Vicki

Vicki Gutierrez · Married on 09/27/2019

Exceptional

I cannot even explain in words how appreciative we are of Chris. Thank you so much Chris for marrying Landon & I not only once, but twice! We thank you for putting our story together so wonderfully! If we get married a third time we’ll let you know. :)

Sent on 10/09/2019
    Brey and Company 8

Brey and Company's reply:

Vicki and Landon, what a pleasure it was for me!! Your Love Story says it all and is so fabulous! I hope you enjoy each other more every day! You are very, very welcome!
  • Aisulu

Aisulu Adilova · Married on 09/07/2019

Great Experience

My husband and I are very happy that we chose Chris as our wedding officiant. We both enjoyed how he officiate our wedding ceremony. We wanted our ceremony to be full of love and laughs, Chris achieved that! We liked his sense of humor and how he talked through our story. He was always available and it was easy to work with him. We appreciate his work and we recommend him. Thanks a lot Chris!!

Sent on 09/21/2019
    Brey and Company 9

Brey and Company's reply:

Oh my goodness!!!! Aisulu and Daniel, thank you sooo much!! You both are perfect for each other! You are so much fun and every moment is truly an adventure. You are very welcome and it was my absolute pleasure!

Anel A Cortez-Cervantes · Married on 09/01/2019

Absolutely Amazing

Christopher was very professional and punctual the second he arrived he reassured everything was going to be fine which gave us a sense of relief the ceremony was beautiful and very personal to us guest gave us compliments all night about how beautiful and sentimental the ceremony was!

Sent on 09/10/2019

Brey and Company's reply:

Thanks so much, Anel! It was an unforgettable Ceremony with you and Alejandro! I am so pleased that your guests were enjoyed it as.
    I loved your Thanos quote in your Vows!!
  • Juana

Juana · Married on 08/16/2019

Beautiful bilingual wedding

I am beyond pleased. I was kinda stressing about this because my side of the family is hispanic and his side is not. I really wanted both sides to understand the ceremony part because obviously thats the sweetest part. Chris spoke spanish and English perfectly. And besides that he made my ceremony super sweet and had a unique touch by telling our love story in a short summary. I love everything about my ceremony specially because he didn't just translate. He made smooth transitions from english to spanish to where both sides were involved. I absolutely loved it❤

Sent on 08/26/2019
    Brey and Company 10
    Brey and Company 11
    Brey and Company 12

Brey and Company's reply:

Thanks Juana and Dustin! Your Ceremony was so much fun to officiate it! I can’t wait for your to open up your letters and drink your wine years down the road to remember your Wedding Day!
  • Brittany

Brittany Berner · Married on 07/21/2019

Brey & Co. Is Wonderful

We used Brey & Co. for officiant services and Christopher was phenomenal. He gave us prompts that assisted us with writing our vows. He also had prompts that helped individualized our ceremony so he could truly tell our story during the ceremony. After the ceremony we were given keep sale booklets of our vows and ceremony. Along with some photos. I would highly doubt Brey and Co. to anyone seeking officiant services.

Sent on 07/23/2019

Brey and Company's reply:

Thanks so much, Brittany! Congratulations to you both! I loved your Story and Pebble Penguins. It was so much fun to share your Story with your friends and family.
  • Evan

Evan D · Married on 07/21/2019

Brey & Co were downright amazing

The officiant took our story and our vows and weaved them through into a wonderful ceremony. We wanted something concise and beautiful, and they provided exactly that. We had templates provided that could help us write our story/vows, and Christopher was there every step of the way to ensure that we would have a wonderful ceremony. He even snapped a few Just Married photos with us for us to remember the day, and gave us keepsake vow booklets so we could review our own words at our leisure.

10/10 would get married again.

Sent on 07/23/2019

Brey and Company's reply:

Evan, it was out joy to Officiate and celebrate with y'all! I loved both of your heartfelt vows. Enjoy the life, "you two were made for each other!"

Nussly · Married on 07/20/2019

Great Experience

Christopher did such an awesome job. Couldn't be happier. Thank you so much for everything.

Sent on 07/25/2019
    Brey and Company 13

Brey and Company's reply:

It was my pleasure Nussly! I enjoyed creating your Ceremony and being a part of your wonder Wedding Day. We wish you and Alejandro all the best in your life together!
  • Melissa & Jacob

Melissa · Married on 07/19/2019

Absolutely Amazing!

We were searching for an officiant at the last minute and Brey & Company not only provided excellent service but exceeded our expectations. We wanted a short ceremony and He gave us just that. Although we choose them at the last minute God definitely showed us favor. Chris gave us a full range of options and tailored our ceremony to us without skipping anything important. I would definitely recommend to anyone. Thanks again!

Sent on 08/07/2019

Brey and Company's reply:

Thanks for taking the time to send in this fabulous review! What a joy it was to Celebrate with you and Jacob; we wish everyday of your Marriage be better than the day before. You two are made for each other!

Lacie · Married on 06/01/2019

Hiring Chris and Michelle was the best money I spent during the whole wedding process! Both of them were very thorough and helped me think of details that I never considered. They managed all my vendors and made sure everything went perfectly the day-of. Not only did they help with the planning process, Chris actually officiated our wedding. Our ceremony would not have been as absolutely perfect as it was if it weren’t for him. I would recommend Chris and Michelle to anyone. They go above and beyond for their clients.

Sent on 06/26/2018
    Brey and Company 14
    Brey and Company 15
    Brey and Company 16

Lacie and Justin,
    Thanks so much for your words! We loved helping to make your Wedding perfect, fun, and fabulous! We still talk about how wonderful you two were to work for. Enjoy many years of happiness and harmony!
  • F

FELICIA KHOO · Married on 05/09/2019

God sent!!!

Prompt response to questions. Chris made no qualms about the bad weather predicted and agreed to come officiate with no hesitation. Add to it the very short notice for our elopement; Chris was and is a team player! :) Chris is a problem solver; he sees no obstacle too big and is positively uplifting. Very glad and I thank God I managed to find him in time.

Sent on 05/13/2019

Brey and Company's reply:

Thanks so much for the glowing review! Congrats to you and Jonathan! It was a joy to meet y’all and celebrate your love with you!!

Cheri Vannoy · Married on 05/04/2019

Vannoy-Busch Wedding

Chris was absolutely amazing! From our first meeting with him, we knew he was the perfect fit to marry us. He provides so much information (readings, verses) for you to choose what you like and a list of questions about your significant others and uses everything to put together the perfect ceremony. I had so many compliments about how nice and personable our ceremony was. I am so thankful we found Chris to marry us!!!

Sent on 05/08/2019
    Brey and Company 17

Brey and Company's reply:

Jody and Cheri- You’re Story is so fabulous and it was a great joy to share it with your guests! Thank you!!!

Jan Davidson · Married on 04/07/2019

Chris is the best!

Having Chris officiate was like having an old friend perform the ceremony at my daughter's wedding. I couldn't say enough good things about this man!

Sent on 04/13/2019

Brey and Company's reply:

Thank you so much, Jan! The feelings are mutual; I felt like we had known each other forever as well. Congratulations to Teri and Karl!

Bryanna · Married on 03/15/2019

Dream come true

This is the best of the best power couple. They are the sweetest most down to earth people, so much more than vendors to us. Always went above and beyond, we moved 1000 miles away and they still got every detail right through facetime. We highly recommend them!! Michelle made it all come to life. Chris told our story beautifully. From catering, to coordinating, cake, officiating, they did it ALL.

Sent on 04/01/2019
    Brey and Company 18
    Brey and Company 19
    Brey and Company 20
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Chavarria · Married on 02/24/2019

Chris was a Godsend!

Chris Brey was a Godsend! He stepped in to fill in for our original officiant who quit on us about 4 days before our wedding day. Chris was professional, easy to reach, and catered to our exact needs. Thank you so much for making our day special.

Sent on 03/09/2019

Jenn and Brad,
    It was my pleasure to be with you and witness your Vows! Thanks so much for the 5 Stars. You made me feel like 5 Stars!

Leslie · Married on 02/09/2019

Best Ever!!

Chris did an amazing job!!! It was exactly how we imagined. He also completed all the paperwork for us which made our day less stressful. We met with him, and were able to customize everything to our liking. It was perfect! Thank you again!

Sent on 02/18/2019

Ashley Adams · Married on 12/09/2018

You've gotta have Brey and Co a part of your wedding day!

Chris made our wedding day so special. He put thought into the ceremony to make it uniquely ours. Everyone LOVED his story about us. It was so wonderful getting to know Chris and we would recommend him to anyone. Our journey though coach with Chris was fantastic. He truly had a part in preparing my husband I our for our future marriage.

Sent on 12/09/2018

Brey and Company's reply:

Thank you, Ashley and Dustin!! How fabulous you two are; I loved getting to know you through Coaching and sharing your Story with your family and friends! Thanks so much for everything!

Ashley Crain · Married on 12/09/2018

Review from the bride

A beautiful ceremony by Chris.

Sent on 12/12/2018

Christine Casio · Married on 11/11/2018

A Ceremony about US

At the end of the ceremony, almost every person had come up to me and my husband and described the ceremony with the same word: perfect.

We had a short engagement (~1 month), and from the get go, Chris was responsive and eager to answer any and all questions we had. He communicated with us through text, email, and FaceTime, when it was not convenient for us to meet, but he also drove up to meet us at our home on the weekend before our wedding to finalize details.

Chris painted a beautiful picture of our story during the ceremony and included everything we asked for (including a unique tasting/listening portion). The story was so heartfelt and full of emotion. It truly highlighted the most significant parts of our relationship. Additionally, he was helpful in directing where people need to be and when things needed to happen during the ceremony.

He made our wedding not only memorable for me and my husband but also for our guests and loved ones!

Sent on 12/11/2018

Brey and Company's reply:

Christine and Alex, you’re Wedding will always be remembered by me as well! Thanks so much for your kind words!! I loved every moment. Congratulations!!

Branden Nieland · Married on 11/10/2018

Beautiful Beer Wedding

Words cannot express how grateful we are to have found Chris and have had him conduct our wedding ceremony! He made us feel comfortable throughout the entire process and welcomed from the moment we first spoke to him. He was very open to conduct our wedding ceremony and to do it exactly the way we wanted it. He was very professional and personable at the same time. He guided us through the unknowns and made sure to give us suggestions that fit our preferences. He always provided helpful and considerate answers to all of our questions. He was very genuine and he helped us feel relaxed during our ceremony as well as keep it all on schedule. All of our guests that met him said to us that they enjoyed meeting him and were impressed! We enjoyed getting to know him as well and are confident in saying that we couldn't have found someone better to marry us on our special day!

Sent on 11/19/2018

Brey and Company's reply:

Thank you, Branden and Brenda, for helping to create the Ceremony! The combination between the pour, your own beer, and the Venue was just perfect!
  • Kimberly

Kimberly · Married on 11/09/2018

Great to work with!

My husband and I used Chris Brey as our wedding officiant when we got married in November. Chris did a great job telling our story on our big day and tailored the commentary to really fit our needs. He quick to reply to questions and concerns and his presence was greatly appreciated through our whole process. He was also available to be at our rehearsal and worked well with our coordinator to ensure our wedding day ran like clock work.

Sent on 01/17/2019
  • Sandi & John

Sandi · Married on 10/18/2018

Perfect Wedding? Absolutely!!!

Chris is absolutely awesome! I wanted an intimate small country wedding, but wanted it to feel like I was a princess marrying her Prince too! Distance was a problem for me but Chris managed to assure me that he could work with me, no matter where I was. And...He did!
    He looked so nice & professional for our special day! We are so grateful to have found him!

Sent on 10/25/2018
    Brey and Company 21

Brey and Company's reply:

Sandi and John, I cannot say how special your Wedding was to us. I have shared pictures of the Cabin and y'all often. Thanks for making us feel a part of your family!

Savanna · Married on 10/06/2018

Chris was so helpful from the very start of our discussions with him. He went above and beyond to ensure that we were prepared as possible and felt comfortable! Our ceremony was exactly how we envisioned it, and Chris made it special for both of us!

Sent on 10/09/2018

Savanna and Kyle,
    Thanks for the wonderful words! It was my joy to help in all the little ways I could. Your Story is so beautiful and I have shared it many couples already. Enjoy your incredible life together!

ANA · Married on 09/21/2018

Chris was wonderful, we enjoyed every part of the ceremony. I can't thank him enough for translating the important parts to my family. He responded promptly to every email and was punctual to our ceremony.
    He made us feel at ease and shared our story in a funny way, so that we felt more comfortable.

I totally recommend Chris for your wedding!

Sent on 09/28/2018
    Brey and Company 22

Brey and Company's reply:

Lev and Ana thanks so much for your fabulous words! You two made it wonderful; you’re amazing people and it was my joy to witness your Vows!
    Thank you!!

keyi · Married on 07/28/2018

Chris is a very nice person. Everything is organized. I highly recommend to you guys!

Sent on 07/02/2018

Stephanie · Married on 07/28/2018

From day 1, from the first time we messaged i was hap pu the decision we had made on choosing an officiant for our wedding! Love that Chris was bilingual and was able to officiate my wedding in Spanish for our families preference. Many thanks to you for making my day special!!!

Sent on 08/04/2018