Breakers of Ft. Walton Beach Reviews

6 Reviews for Breakers of Ft. Walton Beach

• Jake

Jake Matthew · Married on 09/09/2019

Beautiful Wedding

We had our wedding behind the condos at the breakers on Sept 9 and it was beautiful! Our family all stayed in the condos there and were very happy with their rooms. We will definitely be back!

Sent on 09/16/2019

Breakers of Ft. Walton Beach's reply:

Thank you for your great review and choosing to spend your special day here with us. We wish you loads of happiness and hope to see you again on future beach trips.
  • Amber

Amber Turley · Married on 07/26/2019

Beautiful location

Excellent! Rooms were clean, accommodations were great!

Sent on 07/30/2019

Breakers of Ft. Walton Beach's reply:

Thank you so much for your excellent review! We hope you had a wonderful day and look forward to you coming back to visit for your 1st anniversary! XOXOX
  • Cori

Cori Drury · Married on 05/18/2019

Amazing Location

We absolutely loved the Breakers of Fort Walton Beach. We decided to do a destination wedding and after looking at many places, decided on the Breakers. Not only were they there to answer any of my questions, they were very quick to get back to me on things. The association room they have was perfect for our reception and the fact that you don't have to use a preferred caterer and can provide your alcohol almost made it feel like we were saving a lot of money. I would highly recommend to anyone!

Sent on 06/26/2019

Breakers of Ft. Walton Beach's reply:

Thank you so much! We hope to see you on your anniversary and again, Congratulations on your wedding!!!

Jamie · Married on 08/03/2013

4.2

The Breakers of Ft Walton Beach was an excellent place for our sunset beach wedding. We were able to rent out their Association Room (fits ~ 100) people for our reception, and the price was fantastic. This is the only venue I was able to find on the beach that allows you to use your own caterer and supply your own alcohol. I would highly recommend the Breakers for those who are looking to get married on a budget, but don't want to sacrifice the venue quality. Thanks for everything Linda!!!

Sent on 08/15/2013

Breakers of Ft. Walton Beach's reply:

Thank you Jamie, we hope to have you back celebrating an anniversary.

kevin · Married on 09/05/2009

4.2
      3.0

Great place for a wedding. Low cost, place for indoors or out on the beach. Discount if booked a number of rooms from your wedding party.

Sent on 05/02/2010

Breakers of Ft. Walton Beach's reply:

Thank you for the great review.

3.4
      2.0
      2.5

The Breakers condo rooms were nice and convenient for my wedding. However, I would advise against anyone wanting to rent the association room for the wedding. The worst part was the sound system. It didn't work, maintenance could not fix it. The mic kept going out in the middle of everyone's speech. And we could not hook any music up. We basically had to listen to the radio for my reception. Sucks, and I would've hired a DJ had I been aware of the problem. The event contacts person was nice but once the money was paid for the room, it was sort of hard to get her to respond to emails in a timely matter. Some were never responded to. We put all the tables and chairs back up and cleaned and afterwards were told that that was actually maintanance job to do so. I was just hoping to get my deposit back. We contacted the events person about the sound system and she told us the manager would be in contact about it. Never heard from anyone. So beware.

Sent on 08/15/2016