Bravura Fashion Reviews

209 | Marietta, GA

209 Reviews for Bravura Fashion

Audrey · Married on 09/07/2013

Had an amazing time! loved all my time at Bravura! best experience!

Sent on 08/21/2013

Renee · Married on 09/06/2013

The staff at Bravura makes everything easy for your wedding, it is a one stop shop for all your wedding needs. Also it is so different from other boutiques from gowns, dresses, destination dresses and rehearsal dresses, just anything you can think of for your special day. When I pick out my wedding gown, I was in and out in 45 minutes! They were so accommodating for my gown alterations, they stayed late to help me out! Just an awesome team of girls!

Sent on 10/09/2013

Asil · Married on 09/04/2013

I'm so happy that I bought my wedding dress from Bravura! Best decision I've made! They're very professional and I loved my experience with them!

Sent on 05/27/2013

Leslie · Married on 09/01/2013

Konstynce was amazing as well as her beautiful staff!! Words can not express how wonderful they are and how awesome my experience was. I found my dress and I have Konstynce (whos now my sister) at Bravuro at Web-Gin to thank. I love you guys and will be forever grateful!!

Sent on 01/13/2013

I had been to several bridal shops and had not been able to find the perfect dress. Needless to say, I was starting to believe that I would not be able to find "my dress." I told the sales associate I worked with, Brittany, about my dillemma and what I was looking for. Based upon the info I gave her she recommended the perfect dress for me! Bravura has a great selection and even better service. I would strongly recommend Bravura to anyone looking for wedding attire. Be sure to ask for Brittany!!

Sent on 05/21/2013

Brittney Walk was my consultant and she was amazing!! She was professional and so helpful. There were so many distractions that were out of her control, yet she never failed to make me feel like the only priority. Glad we found her. Glad we found our dress!!

Sent on 05/14/2013

Angela · Married on 08/24/2013

Brittany was great. She was very patient and accomadating. She was professional!! I appreciate her.

Sent on 07/31/2013

Brauvra has the best costumer service ever! Brittany walk was my consultant and she was so nice and very helpful with the whole process. I've definitely been telling everyone about my awesome experience and will continue to. Thanks Brittany!

Sent on 12/14/2012

Karen · Married on 08/10/2013

I had a wonderful experience at Bravura (Cumming). I had been to several other shops, none of which were bad. However, Bravura went above and beyond good service. Their service was truly exceptional. Jennifer was awesome to work with. In fact, all the employees were so friendly and helpful. I went to the store 3 days in a row. Jennifer and the other staff always made me feel welcome, and never like a bother or burden. Jennifer was patience and so helpful. She helped me find the perfect dress. I never felt pressured or rushed. She made time for me and made me feel special. On the third trip, I found 'the one". I could not have done it without her help and patience. The staff at Bravura are so friendly and welcoming. Their dresses are beautiful. And, if they do not have the exact dress you want to try on, they will work hard to find a dress that is comparable. Choose Bravura, you will not be disappointed!!! :-)

Sent on 01/03/2013

Alicia · Married on 08/02/2013

Jennifer Schirmer was my consultant. It was such a pleasure working with her. She was so attentive and knew exactly what I wanted!! It was Jennifer that made my experience at Bravura so pleasant!

Sent on 11/14/2013

Christin · Married on 07/28/2013

Brittany is fabulous and the only one that can help me get in my dress! I might have to steal her for my wedding day. Dress selection is great and I was able to find my dress on the first visit.

Sent on 05/31/2013

Ashlee · Married on 07/20/2013

Jessica Butler was amazing. She helped me feel comfortable, understood the look I was going for, and was super nice .

Sent on 12/20/2012

Loved Bravura!! Brittany was amazing to work with. Everything was perfect!!!

Sent on 05/14/2013

Najiawa · Married on 06/23/2013

I entered your Webb Gin location back in January and had the most pleasant and warm experience in my life with picking out a dress for the renewal of my vows. I came in looking for a particular dress that you didn't currently have in stock but had ordered to be delivered at a later date. Instead of Konstynce Kennedy and Alexandria Ashton letting me walk out the door, they graciously introduced me to some other dresses that could have been options for me. They also took all my information and insured me that they would notify me upon receiving the dress that I originally came in asking about. Just last Friday I received a call that the dress was in. I began to get so excited because so often people make promises and don't keep them for different reasons, but this was not the case this time. I rushed in and they were just as excited to see me as I was to see them. I got the opportunity to try the dress on which, I absolutely adored and loved and to top it off Alexandria found the perfect earrings and shoes to match. I left feeling extremely satisfied with everything and anxious to put it on for my big day. I just wanted to personally bring to your attention my sincere gratitude and gratefulness for your store but more importantly these two young ladies. This exemplifies true customer service and the epitome of A-class. Because of their hard work, passion, and dedication my shopping there was a success and I will be referring your location to other woman and young ladies that are in need of your services and merchandise. Thank you again for hiring employees with these attributes.

Sent on 07/01/2013

Lindsey · Married on 06/08/2013

Came here after receiving unprofessional service at another local shop. My bridesmaids and I were thoroughly impressed! Konstynce and the team at the Webb Gin location were great to work with. Highly impressed!

Sent on 11/05/2012

Lauren · Married on 06/08/2013

I had the greatest time at Bravura picking out my dress. Constance was a huge help and made the process so easy and fun. She was good at giving me the room to make my own decisions, but gave enough of her expertise where I felt supported. I would go back (if I could pick another dress!)

Sent on 12/23/2012

This experience was do enjoyable!! The sales ladies were genuinely kind and helpful.. They were attentive and made me feel like a wedding princess!! This was the best experience I have had out of all the bridal shops I have bern to. The selection was incredible too!! Thank you for giving me this beautifully memory as part of my engagement experience!!

Sent on 05/16/2013

Leah · Married on 06/02/2013

I absolutely love them!!! All of the girls are very nice and helpful! They make a fantastic team and are truly genuine. They are fun to be around and they make you feel comfortable and at home being you! They are top notch and they made this my most memorable wedding buying experience yet. I really love the ladies and they love what they do! They are dedicated and they really take their time to get to know you personally and build relationships!!

Sent on 11/16/2012

Jennifer · Married on 06/01/2013

Brittany rocks!! She made me feel very comfortable and allowed me to take my time and look through everything. She also encouraged me to try on dresses I wouldn't have thought to try on and will give you honest feedback.

Sent on 12/13/2012

Claire · Married on 06/01/2013

Bravura was wonderful! We worked with the Webb Gin location and couldn't have had a better experience! Everyone has been so helpful and nice! I would recommend them to anyone looking for a wedding gown or formal ware!

Sent on 04/21/2013
  • Micachoo

M · Married on 05/26/2013

I had such a great experience at the Marietta location. I had been to three bridal shops before and Bravura was the best. Ms. Brittany Walk was absolutely wonderful to work with. She was quickly able to grasp the style of dress I was looking for and together, we found the one! a beautiful Maggie Sottero gown :) She also help to track down the bridesmaids dresses I was looking for, at the Cummings location. The people there were wonderful as well. I'm super pleased with my purchase and experience there. If you're looking for a dress, go see Brittany at Bravura.

Sent on 12/07/2012

Tina · Married on 05/25/2013

Staff is very nice and paid attention to wants and needs of their client. Would recommend to anyone!

Sent on 10/26/2012

Carol · Married on 05/25/2013

If you are looking for a wedding dress, prom dress, bridesmaids dresses or mother of the bride dress. Please visit Konstynce at Bravura Fashion in Snellville GA.

Konstynce thanks so much for helping me find the perfect dress, veil and accessories for my wedding day. Everything looked perfect together. You and your staff made me feel comfortable and made choices easier. You went out of your way to help put together the look I was looking for.

Thanks

Carol

Sent on 05/30/2013

I had such a wonderful experience at Bravura Bridal! My first appointment was at the Cumming location with Jen and she was so helpful and patient with trying different dresses on me and talking about my different option. I ended up finding my dress at the Snellville location, and I could not be happier. The service was exceptional, friendly and very helpful. Thank you!

Sent on 10/23/2012

Mina · Married on 05/22/2013

Shirley was wonderful to work with and she made me feel comfortable and helped me find the perfect dress for my big day! I can't wait to wear it and see my husband's face!!

Sent on 11/01/2012