Bravura Fashion Reviews

209 | Marietta, GA

209 Reviews for Bravura Fashion

Pam · Married on 02/13/2016

I actually bought my dress at the Snellville location. I'm a 50+ year old bride that needed a dress for a vow renewal ceremony for our 20th anniversary ceremony. They were amazing helping me pick out the perfect dress for the occasion and making me feel beautiful all the while. Sue did a phenomenal job on the alterations, even making a jacket out of the tulle from the train of the dress. She is a woman of talents! Each lady in the Snellville location always went above and beyond to help us with appointments etc. We will no doubt come here when its time to look for a dress for my daughter.

Sent on 02/26/2016

I had such a great wedding dress shopping experience at Bravura! My sister had gone to Bridals by Lori to get her gown three years ago, and so I thought I would do the same thing...boy am I glad I popped into Bravura instead. The salon was beautiful, and they were so attentive to me, even though I walked in with no appointment! I had trouble deciding between two beautiful gowns, and the salespeople made sure I didn't just get a beautiful gown, but also the gown I liked best without pushing me towards the other. As a bonus, my beautiful gown was almost half the budget I had set for myself! Additionally, when I picked up my gown they were super accommodating allowing me to bring my mom and bridesmaids. I ordered my gown, veil, and belt from them and all were stunning-I can't wait to wear them at my December wedding! I would definitely recommend Bravura as a great wedding shopping experience for anyone.

Sent on 10/15/2015

Stacy · Married on 08/22/2015

Bravura Fashion in Cumming Georgia is amazing! They have a wide selection of dresses and the staff goes over the top. Christopher and Melanie have been the best! My wedding is this weekend and I can’t wait to see the dress. Christopher and Melanie, thanks again for everything!

Sent on 08/17/2015

Hi Stacy,

Thank you for your glowing review! We're so glad we could be a part of such a special time in your life. You're going to make such a beautiful Bravura Bride!

We hope your wedding day is everything you imagine and more! Congratulations!

Lauren · Married on 08/08/2015

This shop has so many different dresses that there is definitely something for everyone. Their lovely staff suggested the dress that ended up being my favorite, and will be the one I wear on our big day!

Sent on 05/10/2015

Lauren,

Thank you for the review! We're so glad that you found your dream dress! Make sure to send us pictures! We love to brag on our beautiful brides!

Wishing you all the best,

Renee · Married on 08/01/2015

I worked with Brittany at the Bravura store in Marietta, GA. I cannot sing her praises enough! She took me through the racks and helped me select dresses to try on. She was very patient while helping me into and out of each dress and offered great suggestions.
    I actually went back twice to make my final dress decision and she was helpful every time.
    Bravura is a wonderful store and Brittany is an amazing consultant!

Sent on 05/29/2015

Morgan · Married on 06/27/2015

I worked with Debbie Routon at Bravura Bridal store. She made my wedding dress shopping experience the absolute best! She listened to all of my suggestions and she helped me pick out the most gorgeous dress. I traveled 3 hours just to come to this store and I recommend it to anyone who is looking for the dress shopping experience. I seriously can't thank Debbie or Bravura enough for making my wedding day so special by helping me find the perfect dress.

Sent on 07/27/2015

Morgan · Married on 06/20/2015

I bought my dress here and out of all the places I went, this one was definitely the most fun. Everyone here was so friendly and helpful and my dress is beautiful! I need to go back for accessories :)

Sent on 03/21/2015

Erin · Married on 05/03/2015

Michelle helped me at the Marietta location and she was wonderful! I visited at least a dozen other shops and she was by far the most helpful, friendly, and flexible. They had a great selection and made me feel like I was the only bride at the shop with their personal attention. My dress was perfect!

Sent on 05/20/2015

Hi Michelle,
    Thank you for the review! We're so glad we could be of assistance. Congratulations on your engagement! We wish you all the best in love and life. Make sure to send us pictures of you on your wedding day! We love seeing our brides on their special day!
    All the best,
    Bravura Bridal

Jennifer · Married on 04/18/2015

I didn't even know Bravura had a wedding section until my mom suggested we check it out. Bravura has way more than just prom and pageant dresses. They have a huge bridal department in the back of their East Cobb location. A great selection. Attentive staff. I found my dress in the first day of shopping. It was the last one I tried on at Bravura. I also bought my veil and got my dress altered at Bravura. They have a seamstress that comes to the store so you don't need to spend time looking for a good alterations place.

Sent on 11/28/2015

Hi Jennifer!

Thank you for taking the time to review us! We're ecstatic that you let us be a part of this special time in your life! We can't wait to see photos-we know you will be such a beautiful bride!

Wishing you all the best.

Brooke · Married on 03/22/2015

I love Brittany! She is so personable and was very patient. I came in three different times and she was great every time. I cannot wait to see her for my fitting! And I of course love love love my dress!!!

Sent on 08/16/2013
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 03/14/2015

Bravura in Snellville was absolutely amazing! Every single girl in there was so nice and helpful! Arwen Carey was THE BEST! She made the entire experience so much fun & stress free! She knew exactly what I wanted & helped me accomplish the perfect "bridal moment"! I am so excited about my dress & going back to try it on for/with Areen...not to mention going back for bridesmaid dresses! Thank you to everyone at Bravura.

Sent on 06/24/2014

Andrea · Married on 01/24/2015

Bravura in Snellville made my bridal dress shopping experience exactly what I always dreamed and hoped it would be. Alex (best sales consultant ever!!!!) made sure that I was extremely comfortable at each appointment, and worked extremely hard to help me find the perfect dress! And never did I ever feel any pressure to make a decision before I was ready. I am sooooo very thankful for all they did to ensure that I'd feel like the most special bride on my wedding day.

Sent on 07/18/2014

Hi Andrea,

Thank you for the review! We are so glad to be a part of such a special time in your life. Best wishes on all your future ventures!

Sincerely,
    The Bravura Family

I loved every second of my visit with Bravura in Marietta. I felt so comfortable with everyone there that it made choosing the perfect dress so easy! Debbie was absolutely phenomenal and I couldn't have asked for anyone better to help me with everything! The dresses were all so much more budget friendly than all the other places I went to, and yet I left with the dress of my dreams!!!

Sent on 01/26/2015

It's an amazing place to go look for you're wedding dress plus the people are amazing so nice and so helpful.

Sent on 04/30/2014

Cheryl · Married on 11/15/2014

Our sales person Jen was amazing she listened and watched my daughters facial.expressions. Great one on one service. As the mother of the bride I would recommend this shop highly. Friendly, cater to your needs and expectations, very professional and they have the utmost regard on what will make you as bride shine. Thank you all again.

Sent on 06/22/2014

Courtney · Married on 10/25/2014

Shopping for my wedding dress at Bravura was wonderful. I was one of those difficult brides who had to try on dozens of dresses and change my mind numerous times (resulting in several repeat visits to Bravura and other bridal salons in the area). The staff at Bravura (especially Konstance and Alex) were exceptionally patient, did not ever pressure me to buy my dress on a given visit, and made the experience a lot of fun. This was literally the only salon I visited at which I felt comfortable looking around at the different dresses and did not feel the consultant was trying too hard to make a sale. I highly recommend shopping for your dress here!

Sent on 12/22/2013

Lauren · Married on 10/25/2014

Bravura Marietta was the first store I visited and I was absolutely blown away. Brittany is amazing and made everything perfect. So thankful!!

Sent on 03/02/2014

I shopped at Bravura in Marietta for my wedding dress. I had already been to 4 other places before I found Bravura. I had an excellent experience! Brittany was my consultant and she was fabulous. I have been to the store a few other times and worked with a few other people. My experience has been equally rewarding. The staff is friendly, knowledgeable, and courteous. They were ALL extremely helpful and went above abd beyond to make sure that my experience was the best it could be. I will also be buying all my bridesmaids' dresses from Bravura. Shop no further! Bravura will take care of you and give you everything that you need to make your day amazing. I would highly recommend this store to ANYONE who is shopping for a wedding dress.

Sent on 05/03/2014

Brittany Walk was such a pleasure to work with! She was extremely patient with me while I tried on numerous dresses in search of the perfect weddings dress. Brittany was attentive and made me feel very comfortable during the first and second appointment. I would definitely reccomend making an appointment with Brittany!

Sent on 05/07/2014

Konstance was my go to girl and she made everything so easy and beautiful.

Sent on 07/19/2014

Bravura was great! Very friendly staff and they have a great selection of beautiful and AFFORDABLE wedding gowns! I recommend everyone goes to Bravura!

Sent on 05/07/2014

Latoya · Married on 10/11/2014

Bravura was the 2nd bridal store I went to. First off, let me start by saying Konstynce and Sam were absolutely awesome. My first initial contact was with Konstynce, the store manager. When we spoke over the phone, she made me feel so comfortable especially with my budget. She even went as far as to email me the styles of dresses I liked prior to my appointment. The day of my appointment, unfortunately Konstynce was out sick but she hooked me up with one of her bridal consultants Sam, who was awesome. She was so professional, sweet, and she made me feel wonderful about my decision.. My mom and aunt even loved her! I would recommend Bravura to any bride! Especially the snellville location. Thanks for making my experience great!

Sent on 11/14/2013

Sharon · Married on 10/11/2014

Brittany was very helpful. Great service.

Sent on 05/09/2014

Serena · Married on 10/10/2014

Brittany is amazing! She is professional, fun, caring, patient and classy! You are very lucky to have her! Thank you so much for your help Brittany!

Sent on 04/30/2014

Loved how my dress, veil, and headpiece came together thanks to the help at Bravura Bridal.

Sent on 05/12/2014