Bravo Events Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

• Daisy
    Daisy A. Getting married on 03/08/2058

Excellent- even through covid weddings

Maggie was excellent and helped us navigate the stressful challenges of a planning a wedding. From the beginning she helped set a realistic budget for the wedding we wanted to have. She has relationships with numerous vendors and when we suggested vendors she hadn’t worked with before she did her due diligence and provided a fair review. Due Work and life I wasn’t always on top of the wedding decisions but she always gave me a gentle reminder and that really helped keep me on track. Three weeks prior to our original wedding date we had to cancel indefinitely due to COVID. That led to a total of 3 venue changes and 3 date changes. We could have never anticipated how this long this pandemic would last. Our wedding plans drastically changed from a large 300 guest event to an intimate ceremony with our immediate families a couple of friends. Maggie helped us the complications that come with cancellations and postponing and I can say with the utmost confidence she always had our best interest in mind. Ultimately we ended up with a beautiful wedding, it wasn’t what we thought it would be, it was better. The day of our marriage my now husband and I thoroughly enjoyed our day and we know that was largely thanks to Maggie.
    Diana C. Married on 11/13/2021

Great experience with Bravo Events!

Maggie and her team did an excellent job helping us put together our wedding. She has a lot of connections in the area, great advice and ideas for the planning process. She made sure everything went flawlessly the day of and went above and beyond to make sure WE were taken care of as well as our guests. We would definitely recommend Bravo events for any event!! 💜
    Jessica R. Married on 09/30/2021

Corporate Event

Maggie is my go to event planner. She has organized 2 of my corporate events (each about 80 people) and they both ran seamlessly. Her and her team can handle it all. She is amazing to work with, has a vast array of incredible vendors, and I highly recommend her.
    Ana V. Married on 09/30/2021

Excelente servicio y mucha disponibilidad

En mi experiencia, ideal que habla español e inglés. Muy buena coordinación y organización con todos los proveedores, todo a tiempo y mucha disponibilidad de todo el
    Equipo. Gracias Maggie por todo tu apoyo!!
    Victoria T. Married on 09/25/2021

The Torres Wedding - 2021

Just like so many weddings, mine and my husbands was postponed during the Pandemic. We were so sad to have to postpone, but Margarita made it so easy to reschedule. She called all of our vendors and did all the hard work for us! Fast forward to the wedding month, Margarita was so wonderful. Her knowledge and suggestions were so top of the line and made our wedding better than imagined. Lastly, the day of was honestly the best day of our lives with help from Bravo Events. We didn’t worry about a thing that day. It was the smoothest day. I’ve heard horror stories from other brides with their wedding planners, and I could honestly say I had the best day. My husband and I had so much fun. She took care of us from beginning to end on that night. Even down to making sure we ate haha! Thank you Bravo Events for a great wedding experience!
  • Leticia
    Leticia G. Married on 09/11/2021

Very Pleased!!

Maggie and her assistant Belinda were the absolute best!! They made our wedding day flow absolutely beautiful. Me and my now husband did not have to worry about a thing. She went above and beyond to make sure we had a beautiful wedding.
    B Gomez Married on 08/22/2021

Wedding went smooth!

Amazing job!! We got to enjoy our wedding without feeling stressed. Definitely recommend. Thank you Maggie
  • I
    Isabel M. Married on 08/21/2021

Amazing Experience

Maggie did an amazing job! Very detail oriented and always happy to help! Thank you so much!
  • Karissa
    Karissa Married on 08/08/2021

Honest & Reliable :)

Maggie was wonderful in helping us bring our wedding vision alive! She truly advocated for us when searching vendors within our budget and was honest and realistic along the way. All in all, she coordinated, executed, and properly delivered a gorgeous wedding with her leadership throughout the wedding planning and day of coordination. Thank you!
    Maria R. Married on 08/07/2021

Sweet sixteen

From the start to the end Margarita was Great! Totally made it so much easier.
  • Paul
    Paul D. Married on 07/17/2021

Awesome service, even through COVID shutdowns!

Margarita and her team were extremely helpful and flexible especially when facing the greater challenges of the COVID pandemic. She provided great advice and helped reorganize our wedding date with all the vendors throughout the shut-downs. They kept to there word and didn't add costs due to COVID. They coordinated the Wedding Day and made it stress-free. Thank you!
  • Hazel
    Hazel Married on 07/16/2021

Highly recommend!

We had such a great experience with Bravo Events! From every vendor Maggie recommended to every small detail, everything was so amazing. They were attentive, easy to work with and professional. Maggie and Manny made sure we had a fun
    and stress free day. Thank you so much, you made our wedding beautiful and more
    than what we expected! You guys are incredible! We recommend them
    highly!
    Eugene B. Married on 06/25/2021

Best Day Ever! 6.25.21

I never thought of hiring a wedding planner until a friend said "Hey I my girl Maggie can help you!" I met with Maggie. She was very professional and detailed oriented..she was hired! Maggie and her team were great to work with. I knew Maggie would not be in town the day of my wedding. Not once did I worry. She has an amazing team. Maggie made sure she was in touch with me while she was out of the country. Who does that!!?? Bravo Events that's who. Maggie's team ensured our day was perfect! It was a beautiful day. 10/10 I'd recommend Bravo Events.
  • Esme
    Esme Married on 06/19/2021

Best decision I made

I was one of those brides that did not really feel like spending the money on a wedding planner. I caved in, as I began to feel very overwhelmed with the planning process and I can honestly now say that spending the money was worth it! From the beginning, Maggie informed me that she would be out of the country on the day of my wedding. She planned on helping plan every step of the way and her team would step in to support me on my day. She could have not chosen a better team. Her assistant Belinda, was awesome and definitely made the entire wedding part feel at ease. I was able to enjoy my day because of them.
  • Andreina
    Andreina M. Married on 06/12/2021

Wedding 6/12/21

My husband and I got engaged in the Fall of 2020, right in the middle of the pandemic. Hiring a wedding planner was one of the best decisions we made due to fact that we were trying to get married in the middle of a pandemic. Hiring Bravo Events was a no brainer for us since Maggie and her team exemplified what we were looking for, bilingual planners who understood the importance of maintaining cultural traditions. Since the day we met, Maggie was professional and answered all our questions and beyond. Over the entire process, she became more than a planner but also a friend. We know for a fact that without her help, it would have been impossible to book a venue and other services due to COVID. The day of the wedding her and her team ensured that everything ran smoothly and on time. Her assistant Belinda made sure to keep myself and the girls feeling at ease and her husband Manny was a great chauffeur to the venue and surely helped calm my nerves. I am grateful to Bravo Events for our beautiful wedding. Thank you so much!
    Emelia R. Married on 05/29/2021

Wedding 05/29/21

My husband and I are very content that we hired Maggie (Bravo Events) for our wedding. When I first met Maggie for a free consultation she was super friendly answered all the questions I had and told me what she focuses on and all about her work. I was very happy with Everything she offered so we hired her. Couple of weeks later we met for a second time where she shared with us all the vendors that she has worked with. I already had some vendors booked before hiring Maggie all I had to do was pass the information to her and she was the one communicating with them if I had any questions. All I had to do was tell Maggie and she would make that call. I am a big procrastinator I am the type that leaves everything to the last minute thanks to Maggie she kept me on my toes. I still remember She spent almost 2 hours with me over the phone trying to finish a timeline that I had to fill in. If Maggie wouldn’t of done that I probably wouldn’t of completed it on time. The day of our wedding her and her husband were on top of things. Maggie introduced herself in the beginning to all our guest and told them if they had any questions to ask her and not us. I remember sitting back enjoying my food and my family going up to Maggie for questions. Maggie’s husband also was very attentive to my husband. Constantly checking on him to see if he needed a drink or if he was okay. Things happen and sometimes we are not prepared. We ran out of ice and Maggie took care of it. I would highly recommend Bravo Events to anyone out there planning big events. Thank you Maggie and Manny for everything you did and for working hard the day of our wedding. We are very lucky to have had you guys that day taking some stress off of our shoulders. Our guest were very pleased at how well coordinated our wedding was and I owe that to Bravo Events and all the vendors we hired that day.
    Marcos Married on 03/06/2021

Quinceañera

Maggie is the BEST event planner! She assisted us planning our daughter's quinceañera. Maggie assisted in finding the perfect venue, she made the perfect recommendation for the vendors needed. The event came out perfect! All night we received great compliments on how well organized the party was. Thank you Maggie for the great service!
    Brad Married on 02/06/2021

Bravo Events

Margarita and her husband, Manny, were an incredible team for our "quarantine wedding". Margarita was instrumental in helping us first plan our large scale wedding. She coordinated with vendors and handled multiple changes with a calm and reassuring demeanor. When we had to pivot to a smaller venue due to COVID-19 she seamlessly helped us create the wedding of our dreams. Her husband, Manny, was incredibly helpful the day of our wedding and we were lucky to have such great service. Would highly recommend Bravo Events!
    Eva Married on 10/10/2020

Extremely Helpful!

We had to change venues 2 months before our wedding (10.10.2020) and Maggie was extremely helpful! She had 3 locations available within the hour and was able to answer all of my questions. Although we did not move forward with the locations she recommended, she was extremely helpful and offered her services immediately. If we ever do plan to have our big celebration, I will 100% reach out to Maggie to help me out!!
  • riley
    Riley Married on 10/10/2020

Bravo Events is a MUST HIRE!

It’s hard to put into words just how above and beyond Maggie went to create the perfect day for my husband and I. Through countless phone calls, COVID changes, venue changes, Maggie was always there and always ready to help. She is the reason my wedding day even happened, and I can’t recommend her enough. If you need someone who will care for your wedding day as much as you do, you need Maggie in your life. I am so grateful for her and will always be indebted to the amazing experience she provided for us. Above and beyond amazing service!!!
    Betty R. Married on 09/19/2020

Attentive, great, helpful coordination!

Wonderful great best wedding coordinating team around! A+++ Margarita and her team have got to be the most attentive, knowledgeable and helpful team. I was honored to be one of the maid of honors at my best friend’s wedding in Sept 2020 and Margarita was definitely on top of all aspects of every step of the way. Despite pandemic being a struggle, she kept my best friend calm, answered every question she had and helped her feel more at ease. Post-poning the wedding, Margarita rerouted everything including vendors and still managed to help coordinate the whole wedding to another location and it was magical. Margarita helped her find great venders at great prices that all did an amazing job day of wedding. She gave many options to choose from and gave her professional recommendation throughout all decision making. Even when I had questions, she also helped me and was super on top of everything. Day off she had a great team that kept everyone calm and always lent out a helping hand. Whether it was to hold a purse, answer a question, transport someone, etc. They were always there with a smile on their face. I recommend every upcoming bride to get a coordinator for their wedding planning. Margarita and her team are super helpful all the way to the very end. Great service, professional, caring, knowledgeable and always happy to help with a smile on their face! Thanks Margarita and to your team. You guys were great!
    Edgardo S. Married on 09/19/2020

Margarita is awesome

I was completely amazed at her attention to detail, from the venue to the food to the music to simply how attentive she was with all of us. Awesome, awesome, awesome!!!
  • Andrew
    Andrew H. Married on 09/19/2020

Amazingly Amazing

What’s isn’t there to say.. Just amazing from start to finish the journey began in June of 2019 and through the pandemic and the changes of dates and locations multiple times she was there through ever step.... She didn’t miss a beat, vendors, coordinating, schedule and the little details where outstanding.. My wife and I definitely couldn’t have done it with out her.. The best thing we ever did was hiring Margarita for our special day and the hard work and dedication that her and her team posed was absolutely flawless. Of course we thank the lord above for blessing us with such a great day but she kept us on schedule and we got nothing but positive compliments from start to finish... we appreciate her hard work and even through the trials and tribulations she was there at the end to see it all complete... we re on end her without a doubt.. She ask us to trust her and we did and My wife’s day was evermore complete she was happy and in turn made me happy.. Best day of our lives without a doubt!!!
    Alma R. Married on 09/19/2020

Less Stress for Bride

Margarita was very attentive and compassionate during the planning of my friend’s wedding. I could only imagine what the bride would have felt without her. The wedding was postponed a few times and Margarita handled every detail. As a bridesmaid, I received messages from her. On the day of the wedding, she could be spotted all over the venue making sure everything was what it needed to be. This night was the most magical night and perfect. Thank you Margarita.
    Sonia G. Married on 09/19/2020

Above and beyond💕

I have to say this has been probably the most challenging thing I’ve had to encounter in my life (My wedding) due to this pandemic, but With margarita and her team on board it finally happened! Idk what we would’ve done with out Margarita and the BRAVO team!

Initially our wedding was for 3-21-2020 and due to this pandemic 3 days before our actual wedding date we had to postpone and so we did, for sept 19,2020.

Well it was all fine and dandy till Aug 19th 2020 we got an email that our wedding had to be canceled or postpone For the 2nd time due to still the darn pandemic. At this point I lost all emotion and feeling, I notified Margarita our wedding planner, it took her And I a couple hours to figure out what was next. After initially having two indoor venues planned and both just weren’t going to happen, Next option was an outdoor wedding, she quickly made her phone calls And all I did was make (one) phone call and boom!! We were on the verge of now planning a 3rd now outdoor wedding.
    I have to say if margarita and her team Can handle what this pandemic has brought to us they can handle anything that comes there way. Nothing is impossible for Margarita And her team...Great Effin job guys!!
    From the food, to the rentals, decorations, portal potty (that I hate and well these were actually great) Dj, Photograer and videographer, makeup artist, my dress, desserts, security, Insurace, waiters/servers and more I mean you need it she gots it!!

With all this said Margarita,
    My wedding was above and beyond, a fairytale more than I expected a total dream wedding.
    Thank you for all you did! Continue to do all you do you guys were Effin awesome!