Brantwyn Estate Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

• Cassy
    Cassy Married on 06/25/2022

An overall dream team

I truly cannot say enough good things about my entire experience working with the team at DuPont Country Club and Brantwyn. Because of COVID, we had to switch venues barely six months ahead of our wedding date, and I will forever be thankful that those plans did change. Our first sales manager was wonderful—friendly, extremely responsive and helpful, and made sure to get all initial planning matters and meetings set as quickly as possible given how close to our wedding date we were—and then even after she switched to a different role a couple weeks after signing our contract and we started working with our new sales manager, the entire process was a breeze. Working with Kayla was an absolute delight. I had approximately a million questions, and she not only always had an answer, but answered all of them usually hours later. She kept me in the loop or notified me of upcoming meetings and items due, was incredibly kind, professional, and organized, and made the overall stress of planning a wedding infinitely easier. The day-of staff was no different. Pete was a delight. He kept the flow of the day moving exactly on schedule, from the rehearsal to the actual ceremony to the reception events. I DIYed the majority of my decor, and everything was set up clearly with care, and I truly couldn't have done a better job, which means a lot coming from someone who struggles with not being in control of certain things. We never had to worry about where we needed to be when because he always kept us in the loop and gave us warning times throughout the day, which was so nice not to have to worry about so me and my bridesmaids could just enjoy our morning getting ready. The serving staff was also extremely kind and professional. The food was delicious, the estate was beautiful, and I truly felt like the staff cared about me, my bridal party, and making sure I had the best day possible, which I absolutely did.

Brantwyn Estate's reply:

Cassy- Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a kind-hearted review! We are beyond thrilled that you had such a beautiful day and experience. Your Disney theme was swoon-worthy! It was an absolute pleasure working with such a loving couple and your families. I wish you and Connor a lifetime of married bliss!
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer D. Married on 06/12/2022

Supportive, flexible, and just all round amazing.

We had our ceremony and reception at Brantwyn Estate on June 12, 2022 and there isn't a thing that we would have changed. Brantwyn is beautiful and the staff couldn't have been easier to work with. Kayla, Ashley, and Rebecca were responsive, flexible, and supportive through the entire process. As the day approached, the weather was predicted to be rainy and stormy. Our entire event was going to be outside. Kayla, Ashley and Rebecca helped us create a rain plan that worked for everyone and were very receptive to our nontraditional ideas! Luckily, the weather turned out to be perfect. It rained in the morning but we were determined to have our ceremony outside. They were more than understanding and did everything they could to make that happen. The process was made so easy by the Brantwyn team that we did not have any wedding day anxiety that things were going to go wrong. Kayla, Ashley, Rebecca and the rest of the staff at Brantwyn were incredible, we couldn't have asked for a better wedding day. We would recommend Brantwyn Estate to every couple looking for a beautiful and worry free wedding.

Brantwyn Estate's reply:

Jennifer- It was truly a pleasure getting the chance to work with you and your beautiful family! Your original ideas really came to life and made the day a unique and fun experience for all of your guests, especially the children. We cannot wait to see the final photo album! Rebecca, Ashley, and I wish you many years of infinite happiness and love!
  • Christopher
    Christopher D. Married on 09/17/2021

Great people and wedding venue

We worked with Erin for our wedding at Brantwyn. She was a huge help and Brantwyn was a beautiful venue.
    Alison L. Married on 09/10/2021

Wonderful Experience

We had a wonderful experience working with the Dupont Country Club wedding staff for our wedding at Brantwyn Estate. We chose the venue based on the gorgeous grounds, convenient location, and inclusivity of the wedding packages. It seems rare to find an estate venue that has the amenities of a country club venue. We loved working with the wedding staff as they were very organized and responsive and were willing to help out to make our wedding dreams come true.
  • Gloria
    Gloria D. Married on 05/29/2021

Beautiful Venue

The level of service I received from Brantwyn staff was top notch! From the first point of contact to our wedding day, both Erin and Becca went above and beyond with the highest level of professionalism! Even our bridal party commented on how helpful and polite Becca was during our rehearsal and wedding day. They were very prompt with emails, organized throughout the process and helpful whenever I had a question. Besides the wonderful staff the venue is absolutely beautiful inside and out and has so many photo opportunities and character.
    Stacey S. Married on 11/11/2020

Extremely helpful

Our daughter wanted to take advantage of the family being together over the Thanksgiving holiday to have their legal ceremony before her “now husband” deployed overseas. We had 30 days to put together a small ceremony and reception. Erin was very helpful and we had a special ceremony at Brantwyn and dinner reception at DuPont Country Club. It was so nice to have this special ceremony instead of just going to a JP. Thank you Erin and DuPont

Brantwyn Estate's reply:

Hi Stacey! We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We were honored to be a part of such a special and intimate wedding ceremony! We are thrilled to hear you also enjoyed your dinner with us at the DuPont Country Club. It was a pleasure working with you!
  • Katie
    Katie Married on 09/26/2020

Absolutely amazing!

Absolutely Amazing! I could not have asked for a better venue. The staff went above and beyond to make our day so special. The venue was beautiful, so many places to take pictures especially in the garden. My wedding day was absolutely perfect and I could not have asked for a better day!

Brantwyn Estate's reply:

Katie - Thank you for the awesome review! We are thrilled to hear that your wedding day was absolutely perfect. We loved being a part of your special day. We look forward to working with you again in the future. I wish you and Dane a lifetime of happiness!
  • Brandy
    Brandy Married on 09/12/2020

Covid wedding

We were so happy with the outcome of the weeding and everyone's helpfulness at the Dupont CC. We had to reschedule and move our wedding due to Covid and the Brantwyn was available and it was perfect, I think it was meant to be! They were able to work with us on such a short timeframe and notice and everyone and everything was perfect! The staff was super helpful, the food was amazing, the drinks were delightful, everyone loved it! The atmosphere, ambience and grounds were beautiful and I couldn't be more happy!

Brantwyn Estate's reply:

Brandy - Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a kind review! We are beyond happy to hear that all of your guests enjoyed your wedding. This past year was definitely a challenging one but we were more than happy to be able to bring your day to life and make it a perfect one. Your pictures are AMAZING! I wish you and Michael the best in your marriage with a lifetime of happiness.
  • Joan
    Joan A. Married on 11/09/2019

Wonderful experience perfect venue

This was the most magnificent venue. Everyone described our wedding as elegant and it was! The staff was very attentive and responsive. They made the whole experience easy and special

Brantwyn Estate's reply:

Hi Joan! Thank you so much for your positive review! We were truly honored to be a part of your special day. It was a pleasure working with you and Bucky. We look forward to working with you again in the future!
    Nicole F. Married on 10/13/2019

Brantywn Wedding

I was married at Brantywn estates on 10.13.19. The Venue was absolutely beautiful and all of my friends and family had an amazing time! The staff was really friendly and the day was truly unforgettable.

Brantwyn Estate's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Nicole! We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We are so happy to hear everyone had an amazing time! It was truly a pleasure working with you and William.
  • Ashley
    Ashley Married on 10/05/2019

Fall Rehearsal Dinner & Welcome Party

My husband and I were married October 5, 2019 and chose Brantwyn Estate as the venue for our Rehearsal Dinner and Welcome Party for out of town guests. The estate is such a gorgeous, unique property and using the entire house for different portions of the night, as well as taking advantage of the grounds made for a special event. It was the perfect location for an outdoor cocktail hour followed by a formal dinner and cocktail party.

Halfway through the planning process, Erin DegliObizzi became our main point of contact. She was able to pick up right where her predecessor left off and execute a beautiful event. The entire staff went above and beyond, as we made many unique requests to make the event special for our guests. My husband and I, and our family and friends, were all so impressed with the food, service and presentation. It was the perfect way to kick off our wedding weekend! Thank you Erin and team!

Hi Ashley!
    Thank you so much for your positive review! We were honored to be a part of your Wedding weekend. It was a pleasure working with you and Zack to plan your Rehearsal Dinner and such a fun Welcome Party. I look forward to working with you again in the future!
  • Amber
    Amber Married on 10/19/2018

Perfect Weddings

This venue was so beautiful. I can't imagine a better wedding venue. In addition to the beauty, all of the staff were amazing. Diane and Harry helped work together to make my day amazing. There was never a question in my mind that something was going to be less than perfect. They lived up to their promise and made my day perfect.

Hi Amber,
    Thank you for allowing the DuPont Country Club and Brantwyn Estate to be a part of your special day!
    Assia Married on 10/13/2018

Best venue we could have picked

My husband and I went venue hopping before stumbling upon Brantwyn. We had first found it on the Knot when it was still lumped in with the Country Club, so to us, it was rare find. My husband doesn't really like deciding on anything but he absolutely fell in love with Brantwyn the minute we viewed it. It's a private old mansion, tucked away from the busy streets and has wonderful gardens. We booked it as soon as we could. Diane helped us coordinate linens, uplights, food choices, ceremony locations, etc. She was super easy to work with and made sure all of our voices were heard. When it came to the big day Mary was the biggest life saver. We sat down with her a few days prior to discuss the timeline and she made sure that once it was in writing that that's the way it would get executed. I can't praise Mary enough! She is excellent at what she does and made our wedding day go by with ease. Even though we had some bridal party screw ups, that didn't stop her. She got the people who fell off the band wagon and popped them right back on. The one thing that wasn't 100% up to par was that we ordered the Cesar salad to be served before dinner, but because they had to make it in large batches before hand, it was soggy at serving time. If you can avoid selecting that option it would probably be best. Try to select a salad that you think would survive well and not wilt by dinner. Everything else food-wise was incredible. The filet mignon was to DIE for, and the sea bass was very tasty! We had a late-night slider bar which we were too full to try, but our guests were raving about how delicious it was. The Master's Baker sent over a truly exquisite wedding cake. Everything was just perfect!

Hi Assia & Christian,
    Thank you for the wonderful review. After working with the two of you for over two years, it made me so happy to finally witness your beautiful ceremony. Please keep in touch!!
    Anne Married on 10/06/2018

Fantastic Venue, Much More than Meets the Eye

Brantwyn is a hidden gem! The pictures online really don’t do the venue justice; I highly recommend brides take a tour!
  • Jacqueline
    Jacqueline Married on 09/22/2018

Fantastic! The Brantwyn was a beautiful place to have our wedding

Very responsive to emails, extremely detailed help, great food and options for your perfect wedding day. I loved having it wedding there! They were quick to resolve a minor issue that occurred on the big day and no one knew once resolved.

Hi Jacqueline,
    Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your special day. I love the picture!
    N Married on 09/02/2018

Timeless Elegance

A group of true professionals run this posh, intimate setting for a smaller party. Highly recommended.

Hi Nick,
    Thank you so much for the wonderful review. The two of you were a pleasure to work with!
    Devon L. Married on 08/25/2018

Amazing Experience for Wedding

We had our wedding ceremony at Brantyn Estate and our reception at DuPoint Country Club in August 2018. I cannot express how beautifully everything turned out. Diane was exceptional in the planning phase to help pull everything together. Harry, our day-of coordinator, ensured everything went off without a hitch. The venues were absolutely beautiful, the food was delicious, and the staff were quick and courteous. We had an incredible experience with them!
    Katherine Married on 05/12/2018
    Brantwyn Estatewas a fantastic vendor to work with for our special day. Diane, Mary and their team made our day. We booked a year and a half out from our wedding with them. Through multiple changes due to circumstances out of our control, Diane and her team worked seamlessly with us to ensure that our wedding was the day of our dreams. The results were everything we ever dreamed of, and we absolutely loved every minute of it. The food was amazing, the staff was so friendly, the cocktail hour was well done and our guests thoroughly enjoyed themselves. Highly recommend them!
    Kristin Married on 05/05/2018
    A perfect wedding day! I could not have asked for a more wonderful day and Diane and her staff went above and beyond to make it so special! The staff was so fantastic and everyone did such an exceptional job! The banquet manager made sure everything went off without a hiccup and thought of every detail to make the ceremony and reception personalized and special for my husband and I and our guests! The grounds were more beautiful than I ever imagined they could be, it was a dream come true! I also, can’t begin to tell you how delicious the meal was! We were so happy to have our sweet heart table to have time to enjoy it and spend a few minutes together! We really felt like we were in a movie! It was a day my husband and I, our families, and all of our guest will remember for a lifetime!

Hi Kristin,
    It was our pleasure to make your dream come true! Thank you for allowing The DuPont Country Club and Brantwyn Estate to be a part of your special day!
    Susan Married on 04/28/2018
    As the mother of the bride, I cannot say enough wonderful things about my daughter's wedding at Brantwyn. The staff was so attentive and anxious to meet our every need. The food was excellent. The setting is beautiful with so many flowering bushes and trees on the grounds. The cake, provided with our package, was an exact match to the picture my daughter gave them. Our day was absolutely perfect.

Hi Susan,
    I am so happy to hear that you were pleased with your daughter's wedding! Our team of professionals strive to give every couple an unforgettable day.
    John Married on 04/14/2018
    I initially thought we would not be able to afford such a nice place but it turned out to be affordable. It's an excellent value when you consider all that you get. Diane was our planner and Harry was the captain. Diane sat with us three times to refine the plans and Harry once right before our wedding. The venue was perfect and the service was excellent. We have very high expectations but Diane and staff far exceeded them We could not have asked for a better experience.

- John

Hi John,
    Thank you for allowing the DuPont Country Club and Brantwyn Estate to be a part of your very special day!
    Jennifer Married on 12/16/2017
    This was my number one pick for a venue, and it exceeded all expectations! Diane is absolutely a pleasure to work with. She is so professional, very helpful, and so creative. Her enthusiasm for her brides really makes them feel special. She truly loves her job, and it is obvious. My Christmas wedding was absolutely beautiful because of her!
    Justyna Married on 10/07/2017
    The staff at Brantwyn Estate were incredibly helpful and made the whole process so easy. Diane had great suggestions and advice, was very responsive via email, and made me feel confident and comfortable that I chose the right venue. You can tell everyone loves working here by how much effort they put into making your night special. The food was outstanding, the cake was exceptional and I felt like a princess in a fairytale. It is a magical place and not a conventional ballroom, it was exactly what we wanted and I did not want to leave that night!

Hi Justyna,
    Thank you for your kind words. The two of you were a pleasure to work with! You truly did look like a princess and I am so happy that you choose Brantwyn Estate! Best wishes!
    Alyssa Married on 09/16/2017
    We had our wedding reception at Brantwyn Estate in September 2017. We fell in love with the charm and beauty of the mansion and gardens! Diane and her team made wedding planning so easy! They were so helpful and there every step of the way to answer questions and give suggestions when needed. The food was amazing and the service was impeccable! I could not have asked for a better experience. Thank you Diane and your team for making our day so perfect!
    Sharon Married on 06/11/2017
    From the minute we called and talked to Diane, I knew that our wedding was going to be in the right hands. Diane listened to what we wanted and guided us through the entire process. Brantwyn was absolutely beautiful and we had so many compliments on the staff, setting and the overall beauty of the estate. Our wedding was on a Sunday afternoon and the setting was perfect. I could not be happier with my experience with Brantwyn. The food was spectacular too! Thank you to Diane and Paulette for making our day just absolutely memorable and beautiful!

Hi Sharon,
    Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your special day!