147 Reviews for Boston Wedding Band Men In Black

Willing to Travel (11)
Ceremony (9)
Liability Insurance (3)
147 Boston Wedding Band Men In Black Reviews

We had the best time with Men in Black as our band. They were super easy to work with, brought so much energy and kept people dancing all night. Their song selection was perfect and they had several tricks up their sleeve that made for amazing memories and photo-ops. We got so many compliments from our guests about them. We would recommend to anyone for their wedding!

Profile Picture Megan, 7/7/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Band

The first vendor we booked for our wedding was Men in Black and we could not be happier with the decision. We had dozens of guests tell us afterward it was the best wedding band they had ever seen. After our first dance, the band invited everyone to the dancefloor to get the energy going before speeches and dinner and our guests loved it!

The dance floor was jammed the entire night and the encore was the best I have ever heard, period. Although we tipped the band the night of the wedding, we ended up sending additional tip with our thank you note because they were that good. Finally, Jeff was super accommodating, nice to work with, and a professional. The booking agency was also great, incredibly responsive and made the contracting and payment process easy. Our wedding was the most fun day of our lives and we certainly owe that in part to Men in Black making it a rocking party.

Profile Picture Colleen, 6/23/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Band

This is THE wedding band you want to hire. Our guests are continuing to rave about how amazing our band was! Jeff and his band are wonderful performers and they performed just the right mix of songs to keep everyone on their feet the entire night. It feels like you are at a concert with the best seats in the house! They also did a lot of interaction with the guests/wedding party, inviting us up to jam with the band and coming into the crowd, asking guests to sing along to certain songs. We loved it. We couldn’t have had a better experience, we wish we could do it all over again! Memories to last a lifetime.

Profile Picture Elise, 6/16/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Band

Men In Black is the best band I have ever heard!! They played at my friends wedding a few years ago and ever since then I knew when I got married I had to have them. They played at my wedding last weekend and they were phenomenal!! They had everyone dancing the whole night!! They put on quite the show - interacting with the guests, having the bridal party participate in songs - it was hands down the best performance I have ever seen. All of our guests raved about how great they were! I would HIGHLY recommend them!!!

Profile Picture Lauren, 6/2/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Band
Services Used: Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Instrumentals, Learning New Songs, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception, Vocals, Willing to Travel, Microphones, Sound/PA System

I can not say enough good things about Men In Black. They were amazing! They are extremely talented and they know how to bring the party!! The dance floor was packed for every song at our wedding! The selection of music they played was incredible and we could not be happier! I would 100% recommend them! Also, Jeff was great to work with!

Profile Picture Lindsey, 5/26/18, 9 Reviews
Category: Band
Services Used: Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception, Vocals, Willing to Travel, Microphones, Sound/PA System

Perfect scores across the board....I got call outs from my friend and family applauding them after the wedding
-Took time to call us and review our song selection (which was pretty extensive)
-They started playing just about as soon as people started sitting down in there seats! It got people energized way early in the night. And really they didn't stop playing until closing.
-They asked me to come up on stage and sing / dance with the crowd!
-Always seemed to play every song with a smile on their face.

Profile Picture Garrett, 4/7/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Cocktail Hour, Instrumentals, MC, Vocals

Men in Black was absolutely fantastic for our daughter's wedding reception. It was such a pleasure working with Jeff Fraser as we planned the timeline and flow of the celebration. He was so accommodating and helpful throughout. We were simply blown away by this band. The musicians are so very talented, energetic and clearly love what they are doing. The dance floor was packed the entire evening. And be sure to book the brass boys!!!

Profile Picture Nonie , 2/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Band

Just an amazing experience working with Jeff and his band. Such a talented group of people. Nailed songs from the 60s up through modern day with 4 part harmony, note for note guitar solos, and great stage presence. Jeff was a pleasure to work with before the event and made sure it was a really special night.

Profile Picture Ari, 1/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Band

We loved having Men in Black perform at our wedding! They are great performers that really know how to engage every member of the crowd. Our guests (ages `1-91) all left wishing they could dance some more. The band's contact person, Tania, was so helpful, informative and accommodating about all the details prior to the wedding. Not to mention the exceptional care and service from band members themselves. From learning a new song for our first dance to keeping the party going all night long, we couldn't be happier with them! Our guests have been telling us nonstop about how much fun they had on the dance floor, and we did too!!

Profile Picture Mikaela, 11/23/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Band
Services Used: Lighting, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Cocktail Hour, Instrumentals, Learning New Songs, Liability Insurance, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception, Vocals, Willing to Travel

These guys (and girls) ROCK! They were incredible at our wedding, and kept everyone dancing all night. They played the hits, and did everything they could to keep not only the bride and groom happy, but everyone that was there to have a good time. I can't recommend them enough. If you want to have a great time at your wedding, hire this band!

Profile Picture Justin, 10/8/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Band

I wish I could give these guys 10 stars. Pam (agent) was amazing to work with. Super accommodating and extremely responsive. The day before our wedding, we saw rain coming and Pam managed the alternate plan seamlessly, contacting the band and venue so I didn’t have to worry. The day-of our wedding, Jeff and his team were incredible. People are still talking about how great our band was. The dance floor was packed the whole night. We had a blast and they made our day incredible. Be ready for a few awesome surprises. Thank you MiB for making our day ROCK!!

Profile Picture Nicole, 9/30/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Band
Services Used: Lighting, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Learning New Songs, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception, Vocals, Willing to Travel

I cannot speak highly enough of this band and how great their performance was at our wedding. We first saw them play a performance in Woburn, MA and we were astonished at the fact that they had the whole place up and dancing on a Thursday night! Once we saw this performance we were hooked and knew they were the band for us. Jeff was an absolute pleasure to work with from day one, his enthusiasm for what he does is unmatched by anyone else we spoke with. He was insightful, fun and had a great understanding of how to work the crowd so everyone was up and dancing throughout the night. On top of an amazing performance, my father-in-law went behind our backs and set up a family dance that he coordinated with the band. They had no issue pulling off an awesome surprise for my wife and I. The Men in Black also pulled the bridal party up on stage for some interactive “cow belling” which was an absolute blast not only for us, but everyone that was watching. In short, they were hands down the best add on to our wedding and I might sound bias because it was my wedding but go see them for yourself and you will know what I am talking about. At the end of the night when some bands are trying to pack up and get out of there as fast as possible, they kept doing one more encore song because the floor was bumping and you can tell that they truly enjoy what they do and making your day special. If you want your dance floor going all night, great live music and great people to work with then the Men in Black is the band for you. I would 100% recommend this band to anyone and I hope some of my friends use them for their weddings so we can hear them play again. Jeff and the Men in Black, thank you for an awesome night, which we will never forget!

Nick and Mia

Profile Picture Mia, 9/15/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Band

Jeff and his band blew us away! They kept the crowd moving at all times and kept the energy HIGH! He was beyond accommodating and was honestly the best part of our wedding, aside from the ceremony! They made the day!! I would recommend this fantastic band to anyone looking for music at their wedding. The range of songs as well as their level of talent make them untouchable ! I cannot stress enough how amazing they are !

Profile Picture Alyssa, 8/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

My husband I are were completely blown away by Men In Black, we are SO glad that we chose them for our wedding. Jeff and his team did such an incredible job getting our guests up and moving - everyone was on the dance floor all night. Their performance was phenomenal, everyone felt like they had front row seats to a concert. Jeff also did an amazing job keeping the pace/timing completely on track and getting the bridal party involved - our friends and family had an absolute blast interacting with the band. I still get comments about how fantastic they were! I would recommend this band to everyone - don't miss out!

Profile Picture Megan, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

We had MIB play at our Crane Estate wedding and BOY OH, BOY did they blow us away!! Amazing entertainment for our guests. It was like being at a concert!! Jeff interacted with the group seamlessly and incorporated some fun singing/dancing with the wedding party, my husband and myself. Our guests still won't stop raving about what an amazing job they did. I also liked that Jeff was personable and friendly. Worth every penny!

Profile Picture Arianna, 7/29/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Band

Men In Black is by far the best wedding band! I saw them perform at a couple other weddings before mine. They really know how to engage the entire party and get everyone out of their seats. Every one of their members is extremely talented and Jeff is great and personable. We also had a pianist and an acoustic guitarist for our ceremony and cocktail hour. They were amazing! Since my wedding, everyone I talk to says it was a great time and they loved the band! Our goal was to get everyone up and dancing and that was definitely achieved with the help of the band. It will be a night to remember! We highly recommend them and hope we get to see them again some day!

Profile Picture Nicole , 7/16/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Band
Services Used: Lighting, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Instrumentals, Learning New Songs, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception, Vocals, Willing to Travel

Men in Black was fantastic. Jeff was a great bandleader, and the whole band was a lot of fun. We also added the horns, which were a great addition. We've had multiple people tell us after the wedding that they thought Men in Black was an amazing band. Couldn't be happier with the performance.

Profile Picture William, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

Having Men in Black play our wedding reception was one of the best planning moves we made. The dance floor was packed all night long and our guests repeatedly told us how great the band was and how it was easily the best party they'd ever been to. They did a great job reading the crowd while also incorporating the tastes/preferences of the bride and groom. In addition to their impressive song list, they learned a special song for us and absolutely nailed it. They also made announcements for toasts/special dedications/etc. at our request and provided beautiful live music for the ceremony and cocktail hour.

Profile Picture Julia, 6/24/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Band, Ceremony Music, Lighting & Decor

Absolutely AMAZING! Men in Black had the party going the entire night! We had people dancing before dinner was even served! My husband and I wanted to do a special dance- Men In Black created a mash up of our song (something they learned special!) with a song they already played. They worked with us on the timing and it went off without a hitch. They made our night so special- with a DJ you may get a bunch of people standing maybe swaying in the room- with the Men In Black you will have a dance floor that is bumping! SO WORTH EVERY PENNY!

Profile Picture Katie, 5/28/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Band
Services Used: Cocktail Hour, Instrumentals, Learning New Songs, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception, Vocals, Willing to Travel

Men in Black was amazing. They brought the party and it never stopped. People were up on the dance floor before the salads were served and danced until closing time. We had so much fun and got so many compliments on the band -- every member brings a unique, incredible voice and the song selections were on point. Jeff and Cortney's voices were standouts. Jeff was great at working with us to ensure our "must have" songs were on the playlist and even learned two new songs for us (our first dance and our closing song). We couldn't have asked for a better band. Thank you for making our big day so special and fun!

Profile Picture Abigail, 5/27/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Band
Services Used: Instrumentals, Learning New Songs, Music During Breaks, Reception, Vocals, Willing to Travel, Microphones, Sound/PA System

Let me start by saying my now-husband and I did an inordinate amount of research when it came to selecting the perfect band. We ultimately selected Men in Black because their vibe is approachable yet professional, Jeff (the lead singer) has an incredible voice and the crew covers the hits from a huge selection of genres. At the same time, while Men in Black isn't an inexpensive live band, the cost, relative to their incredible performance is a steal. Our entire experience with Men in Black was flawless. A few of our favorite highlights include:

1) Jeff learning our first dance song, (Are you gonna kiss me or not by Thompson Square) for the wedding (Jeff, you didn't miss a beat and rewatching the video still gives us chills!)
2) Thinking the night was over during at least four different songs - however, because the crowd kept dancing, Jeff and the crew kept playing "just one more" - each encore was more epic than the last. Very few people sat throughout this wedding and the amount of dance induced sweat pouring off from every single guest spoke for itself (my husband definitely won the "Sweatiest Dancer" award)
3) The Hora at the beginning - it just kept playing and so many of our friends aren't Jewish. People loved it and Jeff knew exactly how to get everyone dancing up a storm
4) The girls and guys solo performances with instruments. While I admit that this caught me off guard it was nice to be able to share a silly spotlight with our bridal parties after all the formal parts of the night were over.
5) The epic scream tunnel at the very end of the night to send us off in style. This was the perfect exit for a perfect night.

To sum it all up, we've had numerous people tell us that they have never danced so much at a wedding and that our band was phenomenal. We've even had folks ask for their contact info for their own events. If you're on the fence at all, go with Jeff and the guys - they will give you one less thing to worry about for an epic night!

Profile Picture Jill, 11/12/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Band

Hands down the best wedding band out there. Very easy to work with through the whole process and even worked with our Maid of Honor to perform a surprise song for us. They had the dance floor packed from beginning to end, only taking one break as the crowd was loving the song selections. Every guest has raved about them and said they have never been to such a fun wedding. They really made our wedding day one to remember and I can't thank them enough for that. I would recommend them to everyone

Profile Picture Dan, 9/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Band

Men in Black performed at our September wedding and we couldn’t be any happier with our choice! Jeff, the band leader, and Hank Agency were both extremely easy to work with and very communicative leading up to the wedding. Jeff made sure to speak with us just before the wedding to go over all of the information we provided and make sure that everything we wanted (or didn’t want) to happen was all set in advance. All of this thorough gathering of information paid off on our wedding day when everything went smoothly and seamlessly. Men in Black didn’t miss a beat and had the entire room dancing from start to finish at the reception! Throughout the night, the band members made a point to come out into the room to directly engage our guests and get them both dancing and singing, which was so much fun! Even better were all the little surprises that Jeff and the others had up their sleeves to entertain us with during the reception – my husband and I especially loved getting called up to perform different songs with the band! After the wedding, we received so many positive compliments about the quality of Men in Black, and we are so happy that we chose them. We highly recommend this group!

Profile Picture Allison, 9/4/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: MC, Reception

Men in Black was absolutely fantastic! It has now been three months since our wedding, and we are still receiving rave reviews about the band. Jeff and the Hank Agency were easy to work with, and were very willing to help accommodate us. They are incredibly professional, and have a great variety of music in their set list. Men in Black should be on the top of your list for a wedding band!

Profile Picture Cassandra, 9/3/16, 2 Reviews