Men In Black Reviews

Men In Black 6
Men In Black 7
  • Eric

Eric Burbank · Getting married on 08/03/2020

They were absolutely incredible!

The Men in Black band were absolutely amazing at our wedding. They worked with us to add in the Anniversary Dance during the salad course and a custom reception exit. In addition, they brought the entire wedding party on stage for 15-20 min to dance and gave Eric and I a hilarious tambourine/cow bell solo, all while the rest of the crowd had a dance off right in front of the stage! The tables were empty, every song was a banger, and they were an absolute pleasure to work with, couldn’t have asked for anything better!

Sent on 08/11/2019
  • Gillian

Gillian Davies · Getting married on 11/05/2019

Men in Black are Stellar!!!

Men in Black performed at our son's wedding, and had the whole house on the dance floor from the first song until the last song. Guests of all ages from flower girls and ring-bearer to twenty-somethings to older folks, including a few octogenarians, were dancing up a storm, and we have been asked multiple times where we found the band. People noted how hard it is to find a band with good vocalists, and said that MIB have great vocalists. People were smiling all night long. Jeff was great to work with, and very professional. He accommodated a special request and provided just the right amount of M.C.'ing - enough to keep things organized and flowing, but not so much as to be overbearing. You are guaranteed to have a great and unforgettable wedding with these folks!

Sent on 05/25/2019
  • Isabel

Isabel · Married on 10/05/2019

Incredible Wedding Band!!

Men in Black rocks!!!! Really and truly. They performed at my wedding last week and my husband and I don't have enough good things to say about Jeff and his band. Our dance floor was packed the ENTIRE night with the most energy I've ever seen at a wedding (and we have been to many!). The band is highly talented, very professional and a joy to work with. They were super attentive to understanding the vibe we wanted at our wedding throughout the planning process and absolutely delivered. Our guests have been raving about them since. Do yourself a favor and book them!!

Sent on 10/15/2019

Sean Davis · Married on 08/31/2019

Amazing Band!

Men in Black played at our wedding on 8/31 and were simply amazing. They worked with us to get the song list just right, and they crushed it at the reception. Our guests danced the whole night thanks to them, and the comments after were all about how great they were. Please get them to your wedding asap!

Sent on 09/05/2019
  • Glen

Glen Merkle · Married on 08/11/2019

I HIGHLY recommend this band!

Men in Black played at our son's wedding reception this past Sunday at Moraine Farm in Beverly, MA. They were absolutely fantastic! All of the weddings we have attended over the past 25 years had DJ's. This experience was SO much better than a DJ! Jeff and his band played with high energy the entire night! The quality of the music was exceptional and the play list kept people dancing all night long! The band made it a point to interact with the wedding party and everyone attending. People are still texting us and letting us know how much fun they had at the reception! Thank you Men in Black for making this a most memorable wedding reception!

Glen and Carol

Sent on 08/13/2019

Kyle Merkle · Married on 08/11/2019

Rocked the house!

Simply put, these guys blew me away. Their song list is extensive and their crowd interaction is unmatched. Our family and friends keep raving about how great they were. They even let me sit in on drums for a song, which made the night even more unforgettable!

My wife and I were very lucky to have Men in Black at our wedding. Big thanks to you guys!

Sent on 09/09/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 08/04/2019

Simply amazing!

Jeff and the band were AMAZING! They had the dance floor packed all night and everyone raved about how good they were. They played a great variety of songs and genres and kept all ages happy. They were very interactive and had everyone involved all night. Very professional! You will not be disappointed!!

Sent on 08/07/2019

Allison B · Married on 07/27/2019

AMAZING- Cape Cod Wedding

Men in Black was simply incredible. From contacting them to the execution, they far exceeded my expectations. Their energy for the wedding was great and they kept the dance floor rolling the entire evening! My guests raved to me how amazing the band, absolutely loved having them play for our wedding!!

Sent on 08/01/2019
  • Shaun

Shaun Goulart · Married on 07/21/2019

Topsfield MA. Wedding (7/19/2019)

I am a unique reviewer of Men in Black because I had attended three weddings prior to hiring Jeff and the boys for my wedding day Friday (7/19).

Jeff Fraser is a consummate professional. From the moment we discussed having his band perform at my wedding I was overwhelmed by how thorough, professional and caring he was. Jeff took the time to walk my bride and me through the process of getting ready for our day and he did it in a way that was not overwhelming to us. His approach to our day was organized and focused and it put us at ease with all of the other planning we needed to do. There was no request too big or question too trivial, he made it clear that his job was to make our day great, and he did.

The day of the wedding the band was on time, prepared and ready to rock. Our 150 guests enjoyed them from the first note until the end of the night where everyone was on their feet. Jeff creates an environment that is engaging and makes everyone feel welcome to let go and have fun. I was inundated with questions from guests about how to contact the band for other events throughout the evening. If you hire this group you are also getting musicians that are at the top of their game. If you don't believe me, check the video recorded LIVE on their page, it is the perfect example of their level of play and commitment to entertaining their audience.

My brother has always said to me (who also hired Men In Black in 2011) "the guests will not remember the food or the flowers but they will remember if they had fun." If you hire Men In Black you are putting yourself in a position to have an entertainer who is easy to work with and who will leave your family and friends speechless as they play hit after hit with a full dance floor cutting loose. Do yourself a favor and hire Men In Black, they are that good!

Sent on 07/21/2019

Hannah Curtis · Married on 07/20/2019

Best wedding band - 10/10!

Do yourself a favor and hire Men in Black ASAP!!! They played at our wedding on 7/20...and were amazing!!!! Working with Jeff prior to the wedding was easy and fun, and although our wedding day was 90 degrees, the band came in with an awesome attitude and absolutely crushed it! The song selection was so fun, had everyone on the dance floor all night, interacted with the crowd, and played all the songs we requested. Super professional, everyone in the band was so nice and so talented. Not only do we think they are the best, we had so many wedding guests that came up to us and said they were the BEST wedding band they have ever heard. I'd recommend them to anyone for their upcoming wedding. 10/10 stars!!

Sent on 08/19/2019

Maeve · Married on 06/29/2019

So much fun!!

Men in Black was incredible! All of our guests had so much fun and the dance floor was packed the entire night! They played a variety of songs that appealed to everyone! All of the members of the band are extremely talented! Jeff was wonderful to work with and was a great MC as well! All of our guests cannot stop talking about how great they were! We could not recommend them more!

Sent on 08/16/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah M Godino · Married on 06/28/2019

Most amazing band ever!

MIB took our wedding to the next level. Our guests loved them and our dance floor was packed all night. Before hiring MIB, we went and saw them preform a few times. They put on a great show but it was nothing compared to their performance at our wedding. They had a few surprises in store that really engaged our guests and made the night truly
    memorable. They are amazing!

Sent on 07/12/2019
    Men In Black 8
    Men In Black 9
    Men In Black 10
    Men In Black 11

Sue B · Married on 06/15/2019

Outstanding band for my daughters wedding

I would definitely recommend Men in Black for any function where you’re looking for a live band. They are amazing!
    Jeff took time to coordinate all the details with us for my daughters wedding - to organize all the songs, lineups and correct name pronunciations when introducing the wedding party at the reception.
    They were amazing! I had a guitarist for cocktail hour who was great!!
    The band and their music sounded just like the original artists. I also had horns which were a nice compliment to the band.
    I had so many compliments on Jeff and the band with our guests saying this was the best band at a wedding that they’ve ever been to.
    If you are looking for a band for a wedding -Men in Black should be your choice!

Sent on 06/18/2019
  • Patti

Patti · Married on 05/26/2019

Best Wedding Band Ever!!!

This band killed it at our wedding! They had a good mesh of songs to please everyone's preferences. They were sharp, totally on point, and very energetic!!! We got so many compliments from our guests!!! Also remember to get the horns. They were incredible.

We were running behind schedule on our wedding day and they did not stress us out at all or let us be stressed by it. They just worked with us and were very flexible. I cannot recommend them more!

Sent on 05/29/2019
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 05/25/2019

I Had the Time of My Life

Phenomenal....Jeff is fantastic. A real showman who got the crowd going and kept going until the very last (set) of songs. I highly recommend them if you want to have a blast at your next event.

Sent on 05/28/2019

Emily · Married on 05/18/2019

Guaranteed good time!

Men in Black were AMAZING!!!!! They were so easy to work with & to say they are FUN is an understatement!! They provided ceremony music, cocktail hour guitar, as well as, rocking out the entire night of our reception!! Everyone had a blast & the dance floor was completely packed all night! Definitely add the horns, too!! Thank you so much for taking our special day to another level!! of awesomeness!!!

Sent on 05/24/2019

Jaclyn · Married on 04/14/2019

Men in Black - Best Band Ever!!

Jeff Fraser and the band member of Men in Black were the absolute best! They learned songs for us and were instrumental in planning! Jeff is a fabulous MC for the reception and his band rocked the night! Every guest has told us that they were the best wedding band they have ever heard! So thankful they were part of our celebration! Would recommend them 200%, especially if you want a band that engages the bridal team and the guests!

Sent on 05/08/2019
    Men In Black 12
  • Tamara

Tamara Feldman · Married on 10/26/2018

Everyone loved them!

Men in Black were amazing! I unfortunately wasn’t feeling well on my wedding day so I was stuck watching the dance floor from the sidelines, but seeing all of my guests up and dancing made the unfortunate circumstances much easier. Jeff was extremely flexible and patient over the phone when we switched around our timeline multiple times. So many of my guests have reached out to me since the wedding to share how much they enjoyed the band, and what a great party it was. So much of that is thanks to the Men in Black.

Sent on 08/16/2019

Audrey · Married on 09/28/2018

Men In Black was truly FANTASTIC. Our dance floor was packed the entire night! The band played our 2 hour dance party without taking a break! It was the best night we could have asked for. Many of our guests said they were the best wedding band they have ever seen, and I could not agree more!

Jeff was fantastic to work with. He provided the sound system for our outdoor ceremony, played acoustic guitar for our cocktail hour, and then rocked our dance floor all night! I would recommend them to anyone looking for an energetic, fun, awesome band!

Sent on 10/11/2018

Rebekah · Married on 09/16/2018

Made my wedding amazing

We used men in black for our wedding in Middletown, ct September 2018 and it was truly a wonderful experience. From first email to find a time we could see them play in Boston to day of wedding everything was professional, fun, easy, and excellent! Jeff and the band really understand how to read the crowd and keep everyone engaged and their music selection is perfect. We had 2 year olds to 80 yr olds out dancing during our wedding. A few months later and we still have people telling us it was the best wedding they have ever been to and I attribute a lot of that to the band! Thank you guys so much.

Sent on 11/23/2018

Amanda · Married on 09/08/2018

We had Men In Black perform at out wedding on 9/8/18. I cannot say enough about them. Jeff was great to deal with. I sent in my information sheet to him 3 months prior to the wedding and then decided to make changes. When we talked on the phone 2 weeks prior to the wedding to go over music, introductions, names etc. he was great about making the necessary changes. We decided to have a vocalist sing our ceremony music and it was so beautiful. I got so many compliments from guests about the ceremony music. The band was amazing during our reception. They got everyone up and moving. One guest said they didn't think the band took a break all night, which they did, but people didn't notice. At the end of the night, the crowd was still ready to keep the party going, which is always a good sign that they had a great time. After doing some serious research on wedding bands and attending band showcases, we were becoming frustrated we would have to settle for a band. Some were way out of budget and others were unavailable. In the end we lucked out and we are so thrilled to have booked Men In Black.

Sent on 09/19/2018

Phil · Married on 08/18/2018

Men in Black was our band for our wedding on August 18, 2018 at the Red Barn at Outlook in South Berwick, ME. They were fantastic! Everyone at the wedding raved about the band. People commented that they had never been to wedding where everyone got up to dance. Jeff was amazing. He is a master at getting everyone involved and on the dance floor. The vocals and instruments were top notch. The best band in New England!!!

Sent on 08/31/2018

Emily · Married on 08/11/2018

Fantastic! I cannot imagine a more perfect band for my wedding. They totally made it my dream wedding. All the wedding details are important, but I think the band is the most important decision.

Jeff was so great talking with me for hours about what kind of songs I wanted, and every song was perfect! Really great song selection and they all have great voices. I even gave them a tricky first dance request and they nailed it!

All my friends loved the band. My mother commented them about how they did such a great job MCing.

Before the wedding I had many friends who told me they don't ever dance at weddings. One of them even said "youre not getting me on the dance floor." Well, all of these people danced and had a great time dancing!

My husband says they were "pivotal to our wedding."

Thanks Men in Black!

Sent on 08/28/2018

Kiki · Married on 07/28/2018

Having Men in Black as the band at our wedding was the absolute best decision we made. Don't hesitate. We had a 200 person black tie wedding in CT and a month later people are still saying "who was that band - best wedding I've ever been to". This from 20 year olds to 70 year olds. This from people who go to a lot of weddings. Jeff is phenomenal to work with - he arranged a ceremony pianist (played Game of Thrones theme and Beatles and classical - fantastic), jazz trio for cocktails, and we had the full band with horns for the reception. They were professional and wonderful. The reception was incredible - they got everybody dancing all night. People say that in these type of reviews but I'm serious: the dance floor was packed all night. Jeff took the time to talk to me beforehand and really find out about the crowd and what I wanted to hear and he knocked it out of the park. Just look at the playlist - they play everything - motown, current club hits, 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, 2000s. Jeff and the group interact with the audience in just the right way - we had slow dances, a Yankees vs Red Sox sing off, Piano Man group sing, classy dances, cool songs, Bruce singalong. I can honestly say I had the best time at my own wedding because of this band!

Sent on 08/25/2018

Amy · Married on 07/14/2018

Men In Black is a must have band at your wedding! They are super easy to work with, have fun with the dance crowd, and really are able to get all guests up and involved on the dance floor. Jeff was a super MC and was easily able to incorporate all of our requests into the night. They made our wedding so special and memorable and we are so happy we went with them!

Sent on 07/31/2018