140 Reviews for Boston Wedding Band-Men In Black

Willing to Travel (9)
Ceremony (7)
Liability Insurance (3)
140 Boston Wedding Band-Men In Black Reviews

Men in Black was absolutely fantastic for our daughter's wedding reception. It was such a pleasure working with Jeff Fraser as we planned the timeline and flow of the celebration. He was so accommodating and helpful throughout. We were simply blown away by this band. The musicians are so very talented, energetic and clearly love what they are doing. The dance floor was packed the entire evening. And be sure to book the brass boys!!!

Profile Picture Nonie , 2/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Band

Just an amazing experience working with Jeff and his band. Such a talented group of people. Nailed songs from the 60s up through modern day with 4 part harmony, note for note guitar solos, and great stage presence. Jeff was a pleasure to work with before the event and made sure it was a really special night.

Profile Picture Ari, 1/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Band

We loved having Men in Black perform at our wedding! They are great performers that really know how to engage every member of the crowd. Our guests (ages `1-91) all left wishing they could dance some more. The band's contact person, Tania, was so helpful, informative and accommodating about all the details prior to the wedding. Not to mention the exceptional care and service from band members themselves. From learning a new song for our first dance to keeping the party going all night long, we couldn't be happier with them! Our guests have been telling us nonstop about how much fun they had on the dance floor, and we did too!!

Profile Picture Mikaela, 11/23/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Band
Services Used: Lighting, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Cocktail Hour, Instrumentals, Learning New Songs, Liability Insurance, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception, Vocals, Willing to Travel

These guys (and girls) ROCK! They were incredible at our wedding, and kept everyone dancing all night. They played the hits, and did everything they could to keep not only the bride and groom happy, but everyone that was there to have a good time. I can't recommend them enough. If you want to have a great time at your wedding, hire this band!

Profile Picture Justin, 10/8/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Band

I wish I could give these guys 10 stars. Pam (agent) was amazing to work with. Super accommodating and extremely responsive. The day before our wedding, we saw rain coming and Pam managed the alternate plan seamlessly, contacting the band and venue so I didn’t have to worry. The day-of our wedding, Jeff and his team were incredible. People are still talking about how great our band was. The dance floor was packed the whole night. We had a blast and they made our day incredible. Be ready for a few awesome surprises. Thank you MiB for making our day ROCK!!

Profile Picture Nicole, 9/30/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Band
Services Used: Lighting, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Learning New Songs, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception, Vocals, Willing to Travel

You can’t go wrong with jeff. Men in black truly MADE our wedding. the dance floor was filled the entire night and people were and still are raving about our live band. They were very attentive leading up to the wedding and the week of jeff went through everything with us to ensure things went smoothly. Totally worth it and if I could do it over again they would be the first thing I would book! Can’t say enough.

Profile Picture Kelsey , 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

I cannot speak highly enough of this band and how great their performance was at our wedding. We first saw them play a performance in Woburn, MA and we were astonished at the fact that they had the whole place up and dancing on a Thursday night! Once we saw this performance we were hooked and knew they were the band for us. Jeff was an absolute pleasure to work with from day one, his enthusiasm for what he does is unmatched by anyone else we spoke with. He was insightful, fun and had a great understanding of how to work the crowd so everyone was up and dancing throughout the night. On top of an amazing performance, my father-in-law went behind our backs and set up a family dance that he coordinated with the band. They had no issue pulling off an awesome surprise for my wife and I. The Men in Black also pulled the bridal party up on stage for some interactive “cow belling” which was an absolute blast not only for us, but everyone that was watching. In short, they were hands down the best add on to our wedding and I might sound bias because it was my wedding but go see them for yourself and you will know what I am talking about. At the end of the night when some bands are trying to pack up and get out of there as fast as possible, they kept doing one more encore song because the floor was bumping and you can tell that they truly enjoy what they do and making your day special. If you want your dance floor going all night, great live music and great people to work with then the Men in Black is the band for you. I would 100% recommend this band to anyone and I hope some of my friends use them for their weddings so we can hear them play again. Jeff and the Men in Black, thank you for an awesome night, which we will never forget!

Nick and Mia

Profile Picture Mia, 9/15/17, 4 Reviews

Good Morning Jeff

Just wanted to weigh in on your participation in the Reagen- House wedding event. As parents of the groom we offered to pay for the band. We didn't have the opportunity to listen to the you perform prior to the wedding, but trusted Sam and Jen in their final decision. We have been to many weddings thru the years......but never....in all the years of attending receptions ....have we ever experienced a band that could set the 'tone' for the evening and carry it thru the entire night.

Needless to say, you delivered an incredible evening of music and entertainment. From the time we entered the reception hall ...we could not stay in our seats. The music you played appealed to a variety of ages. We have family and friends who are still talking about 'The Wedding' and how much fun they had. You had many 'non- dancers' on the floor dancing late into the evening.

Thank you Jeff and fellow band members for contributing your energy and talent and for helping to create a 'Wedding Weekend ' we will never forget.

Jan and John House

Profile Picture Janet, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

Jeff and his band blew us away! They kept the crowd moving at all times and kept the energy HIGH! He was beyond accommodating and was honestly the best part of our wedding, aside from the ceremony! They made the day!! I would recommend this fantastic band to anyone looking for music at their wedding. The range of songs as well as their level of talent make them untouchable ! I cannot stress enough how amazing they are !

Profile Picture Alyssa, 8/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

My husband I are were completely blown away by Men In Black, we are SO glad that we chose them for our wedding. Jeff and his team did such an incredible job getting our guests up and moving - everyone was on the dance floor all night. Their performance was phenomenal, everyone felt like they had front row seats to a concert. Jeff also did an amazing job keeping the pace/timing completely on track and getting the bridal party involved - our friends and family had an absolute blast interacting with the band. I still get comments about how fantastic they were! I would recommend this band to everyone - don't miss out!

Profile Picture Megan, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

We had MIB play at our Crane Estate wedding and BOY OH, BOY did they blow us away!! Amazing entertainment for our guests. It was like being at a concert!! Jeff interacted with the group seamlessly and incorporated some fun singing/dancing with the wedding party, my husband and myself. Our guests still won't stop raving about what an amazing job they did. I also liked that Jeff was personable and friendly. Worth every penny!

Profile Picture Arianna, 7/29/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Band

Men In Black is by far the best wedding band! I saw them perform at a couple other weddings before mine. They really know how to engage the entire party and get everyone out of their seats. Every one of their members is extremely talented and Jeff is great and personable. We also had a pianist and an acoustic guitarist for our ceremony and cocktail hour. They were amazing! Since my wedding, everyone I talk to says it was a great time and they loved the band! Our goal was to get everyone up and dancing and that was definitely achieved with the help of the band. It will be a night to remember! We highly recommend them and hope we get to see them again some day!

Profile Picture Nicole , 7/16/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Band
Services Used: Lighting, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Instrumentals, Learning New Songs, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception, Vocals, Willing to Travel

Men in Black was fantastic. Jeff was a great bandleader, and the whole band was a lot of fun. We also added the horns, which were a great addition. We've had multiple people tell us after the wedding that they thought Men in Black was an amazing band. Couldn't be happier with the performance.

Profile Picture William, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

Having Men in Black play our wedding reception was one of the best planning moves we made. The dance floor was packed all night long and our guests repeatedly told us how great the band was and how it was easily the best party they'd ever been to. They did a great job reading the crowd while also incorporating the tastes/preferences of the bride and groom. In addition to their impressive song list, they learned a special song for us and absolutely nailed it. They also made announcements for toasts/special dedications/etc. at our request and provided beautiful live music for the ceremony and cocktail hour.

Profile Picture Julia, 6/24/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Band, Ceremony Music, Lighting & Decor

Absolutely AMAZING! Men in Black had the party going the entire night! We had people dancing before dinner was even served! My husband and I wanted to do a special dance- Men In Black created a mash up of our song (something they learned special!) with a song they already played. They worked with us on the timing and it went off without a hitch. They made our night so special- with a DJ you may get a bunch of people standing maybe swaying in the room- with the Men In Black you will have a dance floor that is bumping! SO WORTH EVERY PENNY!

Profile Picture Katie, 5/28/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Band
Services Used: Cocktail Hour, Instrumentals, Learning New Songs, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception, Vocals, Willing to Travel

Men in Black was amazing. They brought the party and it never stopped. People were up on the dance floor before the salads were served and danced until closing time. We had so much fun and got so many compliments on the band -- every member brings a unique, incredible voice and the song selections were on point. Jeff and Cortney's voices were standouts. Jeff was great at working with us to ensure our "must have" songs were on the playlist and even learned two new songs for us (our first dance and our closing song). We couldn't have asked for a better band. Thank you for making our big day so special and fun!

Profile Picture Abigail, 5/27/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Band
Services Used: Instrumentals, Learning New Songs, Music During Breaks, Reception, Vocals, Willing to Travel, Microphones, Sound/PA System

Let me start by saying my now-husband and I did an inordinate amount of research when it came to selecting the perfect band. We ultimately selected Men in Black because their vibe is approachable yet professional, Jeff (the lead singer) has an incredible voice and the crew covers the hits from a huge selection of genres. At the same time, while Men in Black isn't an inexpensive live band, the cost, relative to their incredible performance is a steal. Our entire experience with Men in Black was flawless. A few of our favorite highlights include:

1) Jeff learning our first dance song, (Are you gonna kiss me or not by Thompson Square) for the wedding (Jeff, you didn't miss a beat and rewatching the video still gives us chills!)
2) Thinking the night was over during at least four different songs - however, because the crowd kept dancing, Jeff and the crew kept playing "just one more" - each encore was more epic than the last. Very few people sat throughout this wedding and the amount of dance induced sweat pouring off from every single guest spoke for itself (my husband definitely won the "Sweatiest Dancer" award)
3) The Hora at the beginning - it just kept playing and so many of our friends aren't Jewish. People loved it and Jeff knew exactly how to get everyone dancing up a storm
4) The girls and guys solo performances with instruments. While I admit that this caught me off guard it was nice to be able to share a silly spotlight with our bridal parties after all the formal parts of the night were over.
5) The epic scream tunnel at the very end of the night to send us off in style. This was the perfect exit for a perfect night.

To sum it all up, we've had numerous people tell us that they have never danced so much at a wedding and that our band was phenomenal. We've even had folks ask for their contact info for their own events. If you're on the fence at all, go with Jeff and the guys - they will give you one less thing to worry about for an epic night!

Profile Picture Jill, 11/12/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Band

Hands down the best wedding band out there. Very easy to work with through the whole process and even worked with our Maid of Honor to perform a surprise song for us. They had the dance floor packed from beginning to end, only taking one break as the crowd was loving the song selections. Every guest has raved about them and said they have never been to such a fun wedding. They really made our wedding day one to remember and I can't thank them enough for that. I would recommend them to everyone

Profile Picture Dan, 9/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Band

Men in Black performed at our September wedding and we couldn’t be any happier with our choice! Jeff, the band leader, and Hank Agency were both extremely easy to work with and very communicative leading up to the wedding. Jeff made sure to speak with us just before the wedding to go over all of the information we provided and make sure that everything we wanted (or didn’t want) to happen was all set in advance. All of this thorough gathering of information paid off on our wedding day when everything went smoothly and seamlessly. Men in Black didn’t miss a beat and had the entire room dancing from start to finish at the reception! Throughout the night, the band members made a point to come out into the room to directly engage our guests and get them both dancing and singing, which was so much fun! Even better were all the little surprises that Jeff and the others had up their sleeves to entertain us with during the reception – my husband and I especially loved getting called up to perform different songs with the band! After the wedding, we received so many positive compliments about the quality of Men in Black, and we are so happy that we chose them. We highly recommend this group!

Profile Picture Allison, 9/4/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: MC, Reception

Men in Black was absolutely fantastic! It has now been three months since our wedding, and we are still receiving rave reviews about the band. Jeff and the Hank Agency were easy to work with, and were very willing to help accommodate us. They are incredibly professional, and have a great variety of music in their set list. Men in Black should be on the top of your list for a wedding band!

Profile Picture Cassandra, 9/3/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

Men in black was the highlight of our reception! The band was so interactive with our guests and had EVERYONE up on the dance floor! Our guests were so impressed and said that it was the best wedding they have ever been to. I also want to say that Pam at hank agency was awesome to work with and made the booking process a breeze. I really can't say enough good things about this band! They were absolutely amazing.

Profile Picture Kate, 8/13/16, 1 Review
Category: Band

After sampling the impressive collection of video and mp3 previews, I knew Men In Black would be the best band for our wedding. That being said, I totally underestimated how much they would truly enhance the experience. Piano for the ceremony and acoustic guitar during the cocktail hour were the perfect accompaniment and the music just got better from there. The energy was incredible from the opening set to the last dance and encore. No song was out of place and the range was spectacular. No need for must play/do not play lists, they know how to pack a dance floor and keep everybody moving. They are all exceptional performers and the crowd interaction was especially fun. It was great to see multiple lead singers that could cover so many styles and decades with fantastic quality. They even learned a new song upon request for the father/daughter dance and performed it beautifully. Jeff was highly professional and we trusted him completely to provide memorable entertainment for our kick ass wedding.

If you're considering options, adjust your budget, change your date, and book Men In Black!

Profile Picture Alyse, 8/6/16, 1 Review
Category: Band
Services Used: Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Instrumentals, Learning New Songs, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception, Vocals, Lighting, Microphones, Sound/PA System

Men In Black are incredible! We had them as our wedding band on 7/30/16 and they absolutely MADE our reception the amazing time that it was. They played all night to a packed dance floor while anticipating exactly what the crowd wanted to hear and how to keep people having a good time dancing all night long. What is unique about Men In Black is that they have the ability to engage the crowd in an incredibly fun and playful way whether it's coming out on the dance floor to sing or enlisting the musical talents of the bride, groom, and bridal party. Our guests kept coming up to us that night and writing to us the following week about how incredible Men In Black were. My cousin is getting married next year and now she wants a band for her wedding after seeing how professional, skillful, and fun Men In Black were! Also, the band learned a difficult song as our first dance song and it was very clear that they practiced the song until they mastered it. Their attention to detail in learning this song truly added to how special our day was and is a testament to how professional they are to put in such an effort. I would recommend them without a doubt to anyone looking for a band for an event. Jeff Fraser and the band really know what they're doing and how to both MC and entertain a crowd.

Profile Picture Andrea, 7/30/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Band
Services Used: Cocktail Hour, Learning New Songs, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception, Vocals, Lighting, Microphones, Sound/PA System

These guys are the band you want too hire! They did and awesome job, put on an amazing show! All our guest loved them young and old. They will have you dancing the night away! Fantastic band, Jeff is an incredible singer, hands down this guy is a pro and you wont be disappointed.

Profile Picture Sarah, 7/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Band

We had MiB for our wedding on the advice of a friend to fill a last-minute hole. I also don’t give out reviews lightly.

They. Were. Fantastic.

People still come up to me complementing our wedding and this band never fails to come up. They planned great music adjusting to audience participation and taste. MiB did an excellent job being an MC and knew when to fill the room and when to let people talk. The band was extremely flexible about the space, came early and stayed late.

One of my friends who attended this wedding have already booked it for their wedding. I’ve been to over a dozen weddings with bands and MiB easily topped them all.

Thanks for an amazing experience MiB.

Profile Picture Matt, 7/3/16, 1 Review