Men In Black Reviews

153 Reviews for Men In Black

Men In Black 1
Men In Black 2

Audrey · Married on 09/28/2018

Men In Black was truly FANTASTIC. Our dance floor was packed the entire night! The band played our 2 hour dance party without taking a break! It was the best night we could have asked for. Many of our guests said they were the best wedding band they have ever seen, and I could not agree more!

Jeff was fantastic to work with. He provided the sound system for our outdoor ceremony, played acoustic guitar for our cocktail hour, and then rocked our dance floor all night! I would recommend them to anyone looking for an energetic, fun, awesome band!

Rebekah · Married on 09/16/2018

Made my wedding amazing

We used men in black for our wedding in Middletown, ct September 2018 and it was truly a wonderful experience. From first email to find a time we could see them play in Boston to day of wedding everything was professional, fun, easy, and excellent! Jeff and the band really understand how to read the crowd and keep everyone engaged and their music selection is perfect. We had 2 year olds to 80 yr olds out dancing during our wedding. A few months later and we still have people telling us it was the best wedding they have ever been to and I attribute a lot of that to the band! Thank you guys so much.

Amanda · Married on 09/08/2018

We had Men In Black perform at out wedding on 9/8/18. I cannot say enough about them. Jeff was great to deal with. I sent in my information sheet to him 3 months prior to the wedding and then decided to make changes. When we talked on the phone 2 weeks prior to the wedding to go over music, introductions, names etc. he was great about making the necessary changes. We decided to have a vocalist sing our ceremony music and it was so beautiful. I got so many compliments from guests about the ceremony music. The band was amazing during our reception. They got everyone up and moving. One guest said they didn't think the band took a break all night, which they did, but people didn't notice. At the end of the night, the crowd was still ready to keep the party going, which is always a good sign that they had a great time. After doing some serious research on wedding bands and attending band showcases, we were becoming frustrated we would have to settle for a band. Some were way out of budget and others were unavailable. In the end we lucked out and we are so thrilled to have booked Men In Black.

Phil · Married on 08/18/2018

Men in Black was our band for our wedding on August 18, 2018 at the Red Barn at Outlook in South Berwick, ME. They were fantastic! Everyone at the wedding raved about the band. People commented that they had never been to wedding where everyone got up to dance. Jeff was amazing. He is a master at getting everyone involved and on the dance floor. The vocals and instruments were top notch. The best band in New England!!!

Emily · Married on 08/11/2018

Fantastic! I cannot imagine a more perfect band for my wedding. They totally made it my dream wedding. All the wedding details are important, but I think the band is the most important decision.

Jeff was so great talking with me for hours about what kind of songs I wanted, and every song was perfect! Really great song selection and they all have great voices. I even gave them a tricky first dance request and they nailed it!

All my friends loved the band. My mother commented them about how they did such a great job MCing.

Before the wedding I had many friends who told me they don't ever dance at weddings. One of them even said "youre not getting me on the dance floor." Well, all of these people danced and had a great time dancing!

My husband says they were "pivotal to our wedding."

Thanks Men in Black!

Amy · Married on 07/14/2018

Men In Black is a must have band at your wedding! They are super easy to work with, have fun with the dance crowd, and really are able to get all guests up and involved on the dance floor. Jeff was a super MC and was easily able to incorporate all of our requests into the night. They made our wedding so special and memorable and we are so happy we went with them!

Megan · Married on 07/07/2018

We had the best time with Men in Black as our band. They were super easy to work with, brought so much energy and kept people dancing all night. Their song selection was perfect and they had several tricks up their sleeve that made for amazing memories and photo-ops. We got so many compliments from our guests about them. We would recommend to anyone for their wedding!

Colleen · Married on 06/23/2018

The first vendor we booked for our wedding was Men in Black and we could not be happier with the decision. We had dozens of guests tell us afterward it was the best wedding band they had ever seen. After our first dance, the band invited everyone to the dancefloor to get the energy going before speeches and dinner and our guests loved it!

The dance floor was jammed the entire night and the encore was the best I have ever heard, period. Although we tipped the band the night of the wedding, we ended up sending additional tip with our thank you note because they were that good. Finally, Jeff was super accommodating, nice to work with, and a professional. The booking agency was also great, incredibly responsive and made the contracting and payment process easy. Our wedding was the most fun day of our lives and we certainly owe that in part to Men in Black making it a rocking party.

Elise · Married on 06/16/2018

This is THE wedding band you want to hire. Our guests are continuing to rave about how amazing our band was! Jeff and his band are wonderful performers and they performed just the right mix of songs to keep everyone on their feet the entire night. It feels like you are at a concert with the best seats in the house! They also did a lot of interaction with the guests/wedding party, inviting us up to jam with the band and coming into the crowd, asking guests to sing along to certain songs. We loved it. We couldn’t have had a better experience, we wish we could do it all over again! Memories to last a lifetime.

Lauren · Married on 06/02/2018

Men In Black is the best band I have ever heard!! They played at my friends wedding a few years ago and ever since then I knew when I got married I had to have them. They played at my wedding last weekend and they were phenomenal!! They had everyone dancing the whole night!! They put on quite the show - interacting with the guests, having the bridal party participate in songs - it was hands down the best performance I have ever seen. All of our guests raved about how great they were! I would HIGHLY recommend them!!!

Lindsey · Married on 05/26/2018

I can not say enough good things about Men In Black. They were amazing! They are extremely talented and they know how to bring the party!! The dance floor was packed for every song at our wedding! The selection of music they played was incredible and we could not be happier! I would 100% recommend them! Also, Jeff was great to work with!

Garrett · Married on 04/07/2018

Perfect scores across the board....I got call outs from my friend and family applauding them after the wedding
    -Took time to call us and review our song selection (which was pretty extensive)
    -They started playing just about as soon as people started sitting down in there seats! It got people energized way early in the night. And really they didn't stop playing until closing.
    -They asked me to come up on stage and sing / dance with the crowd!
    -Always seemed to play every song with a smile on their face.

Nonie · Married on 02/03/2018

Men in Black was absolutely fantastic for our daughter's wedding reception. It was such a pleasure working with Jeff Fraser as we planned the timeline and flow of the celebration. He was so accommodating and helpful throughout. We were simply blown away by this band. The musicians are so very talented, energetic and clearly love what they are doing. The dance floor was packed the entire evening. And be sure to book the brass boys!!!

Ari · Married on 01/27/2018

Just an amazing experience working with Jeff and his band. Such a talented group of people. Nailed songs from the 60s up through modern day with 4 part harmony, note for note guitar solos, and great stage presence. Jeff was a pleasure to work with before the event and made sure it was a really special night.

Mikaela · Married on 11/23/2017

We loved having Men in Black perform at our wedding! They are great performers that really know how to engage every member of the crowd. Our guests (ages `1-91) all left wishing they could dance some more. The band's contact person, Tania, was so helpful, informative and accommodating about all the details prior to the wedding. Not to mention the exceptional care and service from band members themselves. From learning a new song for our first dance to keeping the party going all night long, we couldn't be happier with them! Our guests have been telling us nonstop about how much fun they had on the dance floor, and we did too!!

Justin · Married on 10/08/2017

These guys (and girls) ROCK! They were incredible at our wedding, and kept everyone dancing all night. They played the hits, and did everything they could to keep not only the bride and groom happy, but everyone that was there to have a good time. I can't recommend them enough. If you want to have a great time at your wedding, hire this band!

Nicole · Married on 09/30/2017

I wish I could give these guys 10 stars. Pam (agent) was amazing to work with. Super accommodating and extremely responsive. The day before our wedding, we saw rain coming and Pam managed the alternate plan seamlessly, contacting the band and venue so I didn’t have to worry. The day-of our wedding, Jeff and his team were incredible. People are still talking about how great our band was. The dance floor was packed the whole night. We had a blast and they made our day incredible. Be ready for a few awesome surprises. Thank you MiB for making our day ROCK!!

Mia · Married on 09/15/2017

I cannot speak highly enough of this band and how great their performance was at our wedding. We first saw them play a performance in Woburn, MA and we were astonished at the fact that they had the whole place up and dancing on a Thursday night! Once we saw this performance we were hooked and knew they were the band for us. Jeff was an absolute pleasure to work with from day one, his enthusiasm for what he does is unmatched by anyone else we spoke with. He was insightful, fun and had a great understanding of how to work the crowd so everyone was up and dancing throughout the night. On top of an amazing performance, my father-in-law went behind our backs and set up a family dance that he coordinated with the band. They had no issue pulling off an awesome surprise for my wife and I. The Men in Black also pulled the bridal party up on stage for some interactive “cow belling” which was an absolute blast not only for us, but everyone that was watching. In short, they were hands down the best add on to our wedding and I might sound bias because it was my wedding but go see them for yourself and you will know what I am talking about. At the end of the night when some bands are trying to pack up and get out of there as fast as possible, they kept doing one more encore song because the floor was bumping and you can tell that they truly enjoy what they do and making your day special. If you want your dance floor going all night, great live music and great people to work with then the Men in Black is the band for you. I would 100% recommend this band to anyone and I hope some of my friends use them for their weddings so we can hear them play again. Jeff and the Men in Black, thank you for an awesome night, which we will never forget!

Nick and Mia

Alyssa · Married on 08/20/2017

Jeff and his band blew us away! They kept the crowd moving at all times and kept the energy HIGH! He was beyond accommodating and was honestly the best part of our wedding, aside from the ceremony! They made the day!! I would recommend this fantastic band to anyone looking for music at their wedding. The range of songs as well as their level of talent make them untouchable ! I cannot stress enough how amazing they are !

Megan · Married on 08/12/2017

My husband I are were completely blown away by Men In Black, we are SO glad that we chose them for our wedding. Jeff and his team did such an incredible job getting our guests up and moving - everyone was on the dance floor all night. Their performance was phenomenal, everyone felt like they had front row seats to a concert. Jeff also did an amazing job keeping the pace/timing completely on track and getting the bridal party involved - our friends and family had an absolute blast interacting with the band. I still get comments about how fantastic they were! I would recommend this band to everyone - don't miss out!

Arianna · Married on 07/29/2017

We had MIB play at our Crane Estate wedding and BOY OH, BOY did they blow us away!! Amazing entertainment for our guests. It was like being at a concert!! Jeff interacted with the group seamlessly and incorporated some fun singing/dancing with the wedding party, my husband and myself. Our guests still won't stop raving about what an amazing job they did. I also liked that Jeff was personable and friendly. Worth every penny!

Nicole · Married on 07/16/2017

Men In Black is by far the best wedding band! I saw them perform at a couple other weddings before mine. They really know how to engage the entire party and get everyone out of their seats. Every one of their members is extremely talented and Jeff is great and personable. We also had a pianist and an acoustic guitarist for our ceremony and cocktail hour. They were amazing! Since my wedding, everyone I talk to says it was a great time and they loved the band! Our goal was to get everyone up and dancing and that was definitely achieved with the help of the band. It will be a night to remember! We highly recommend them and hope we get to see them again some day!

• W

William · Married on 07/08/2017

Men in Black was fantastic. Jeff was a great bandleader, and the whole band was a lot of fun. We also added the horns, which were a great addition. We've had multiple people tell us after the wedding that they thought Men in Black was an amazing band. Couldn't be happier with the performance.

Julia · Married on 06/24/2017

Having Men in Black play our wedding reception was one of the best planning moves we made. The dance floor was packed all night long and our guests repeatedly told us how great the band was and how it was easily the best party they'd ever been to. They did a great job reading the crowd while also incorporating the tastes/preferences of the bride and groom. In addition to their impressive song list, they learned a special song for us and absolutely nailed it. They also made announcements for toasts/special dedications/etc. at our request and provided beautiful live music for the ceremony and cocktail hour.