Men In Black Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

Kelcie W. Married on 05/22/2022

The absolute best wedding band

Can’t say enough good things about Men in Black. I’ve seen them play 3 times - at a bar in Gloucester, at my best friend’s wedding, and now my own wedding. Every time is better than the next. They put on an amazing show, and everyone is on the dance floor the entire night. They are SO talented, and did not want the night to end! If you do not have a band yet for your wedding, BOOK THEM - you will not be disappointed.
    Stephanie Married on 12/17/2021

Men in Black Band Review

Men in Black were amazing! They are so talented! They did a wonderful job getting all my guests to dance and have fun. They also did an excellent job playing songs that I requested and choosing songs that my guests enjoyed. Thank you Men in Black!
  • Lisa
    Lisa S. Married on 10/24/2021

Amazing wedding band!

After 3 postponements we finally had our dream wedding- mainly thanks to Jeff and Men in Black band! Jeff was extremely accommodating throughout the rescheduling process and very responsive to all our emails. They absolutely did amazing the whole day at our wedding. From the ceremony music, to the cocktail hour and finally to keeping almost everyone on the dance floor the entire night, we are still getting people telling us this was the best wedding they have ever been too. They interacted with the crowd and had the bridesmaids and groomsmen each up to sing a song and gave me as the bride and my husband a lot of attention. I have never been to a wedding where almost everyone danced the entire night! We told Jeff we wanted an epic dance party and he certainly delivered. As we were doing photos before the ceremony our videographer said to us "Oh wow you got Jeff Fraser, he is amazing this is going to be a fun party". We knew then that we made the right decision in booking him. If you are looking for a wedding band, stop looking and hire MIB! -Lisa and John H.
  • Annie
    Annie S. Married on 10/16/2021

Do your wedding a HUGE favor and hire this band!!!

It’s hard to put into words exactly how incredible the Men (and woman) in Black were at our wedding. We booked them because they guarantee “a packed dance floor”, but that is the under sell of the century! There was hardly any room on our dance floor the entire evening, and it’s safe to say that how great the band was has been the single most popular topic of conversation with our guests ever since (even a groom at his own wedding later brought it up!). They were so engaging, from coming on to the dance floor and having guests sing into their mics to letting the bride and groom with their bridal parties play the cowbell on stage with them! They did a beautiful job with the ceremony and cocktail hour too that eventually led into the awesome power set later that had people begging for an encore (of which they gave us not one, but three)! Jeff was super easy to work with and did an amazing job learning and playing our first dance song. Jeff and the band were also so amazingly flexible the day-of with a slight rescheduling and changing of logistics given inclement weather. We could not recommend this band enough!!! If you are reading this and thinking about getting a band, I would call them now because they book up quick!
    Ralph V. Married on 09/16/2021

Sept 16, 2021 Lake Pearl Wedding

Superb right from the start the dance floor was packed. Stage looked awesome. Your personality and your interactions with the guests through out the night is where the magic is. The energy you created in the tent was insane.
    Couldn’t have gone any better. Week later I’m still getting calls
    Amazing musicianship throughout the band. Memories were made
    Great Job MenInBlack
    Shannon G. Married on 09/05/2021

Hire this band!!!

Our wedding day was amazing and Men in Black was the icing on the cake. All of our guests can't stop talking about how incredible the band was. The music throughout the night was absolutely perfect. The dance floor was packed all night long and we loved the way they got the guests involved in the fun! Jeff was responsive and super flexible, especially with our changed wedding date. I cannot stress enough that this is the best wedding band!!
  • F
    Father T. Married on 09/01/2021

Guests will forget the food, decor and ceremony but will remember this band!!

Structural damage to Tewksbury Country Club as 160 friends and family danced, sang, and whooped it up in celebration of my daughter’s wedding with Men in Black. They are EXACTLY what you want in a band for a wedding; great sound, good tunes, a great MC that knows the process (Father of the bride speech, Maid of Honor, Best Man, couple’s first dance and Father-Daughter dance, dinner) and then its GO time. They played over 3 hours straight, no breaks. We added 3 horns and the band was the talk of the wedding. (Still is) When they played “Uptown Funk", the horn section went roving on the dance floor. Electric! The girls in the wedding party took to the stage to sing “Girls Just Wanna Have Fun” and then the boys did the same with “Dirty Water and “I’m Shipping’ Up to Boston”. It was a tremendous night of celebration with many thanks to Men in Black.
    Little secret: This band will save you money at the bar because everyone is dancing. Get the horns!
    Nick M. Married on 08/21/2021

Look no further

You wont find anyone better. From planning to delivery they nailed every aspect. Everybody we spoke with after the wedding every single person raved about how fun they were.

They really made the night special!
    Joseph W. Married on 08/07/2021

The BEST Wedding Band.

I can promise you that Men In Black is the single best band that you can hire to play your wedding. Seriously, there’s no need to look further. When we had to reschedule our event due to COVID we literally planned the new date of our wedding to accommodate their availability – that’s how awesome they are. Jeff and the rest of the band are true professionals – they are incredibly responsive, friendly, and accommodating. And, of course, they freaking ROCK. I mean, they really, really rock. The dance floor was packed all night and people have been coming up to us non-stop after our wedding to tell us much fun they had. I promise you won’t regret hiring Men in Black – they’re the best wedding band I’ve ever seen and I was beyond thrilled to have them play at our wedding and I promise you will be too.
    Kate W. Married on 07/17/2021

Amazing band

Jeff and the rest of the band were absolutely incredible the night of our wedding! From start to finish, everything was organized and awesome. They truly kept everyone on the dance floor from the start of the night and continued to rock until the end. Would highly recommend!!
  • Haley
    Haley M. Married on 07/10/2021

You won't regret hiring this band!

THE BEST BAND EVER!!! I could not recommend Jeff and his team more!!! They quite literally made the entire night. They DJ'd our ceremony and provided all mics and equipment. They also had a guitarist and vocalist for our cocktail hour which was absolutely perfect. They then put on the best party I've ever and will ever go to, I'm sure of it! I had loads of people coming up to me all night complimenting the band and asking where I found them. I would give them one million stars if I could. The band plays live all around Boston too, so it was easy to go sample them before committing. I definitely do not regret paying more for a live band, it made such a difference. We danced all night long, the dance floor was always packed. Jeff even accommodated a private last dance for me and my husband which was so special to us. THANK YOU AGAIN!!!!
  • O
    Olivia P. Married on 06/05/2021

The BEST wedding band!

Men in Black is seriously the best, we have not stopped receiving compliments about the band and how all of our guests did not want to leave the dance floor (one of our guests even hired them for their own wedding right after attending ours). Jeff is amazing, he is extremely responsive and very thorough. They kept everyone on the dance floor all night and we loved how they interacted with the guests. Their last song was a highlight of the wedding and we could not have asked for a better night. Hire Men in Black immediately.
  • Meghan
    Meghan B. Married on 05/22/2021

5+++++ stars, you won't regret choosing this band!

I never write reviews, but everybody needs to know how amazing Men in Black is. We are beyond happy that we decided to choose them for our wedding. They are incredible musicians, and of note its cool having both a lead male and female singer (way more range for songs). They learned our first dance song for us too. Jeff is a fantastic MC, and the whole band made us feel so special and had our guests on the dance floor all night. 100000% would book them again. We've gotten countless compliments on how great our band was. Thank you Men in Black for making our wedding celebration unforgettable.
    Kathryn V. Married on 05/10/2021

Amazing Band

We were blown away by Men in Black, everyone at our wedding was actually. Jeff was so great to work with during the whole process! The entire band is so talented and professional and performed amazingly from start to finish; our guests did not want them to stop playing at the end of the night! The band is so full of energy and truly made an effort to be interactive with all of our guests. I really appreciated how diverse their music list was, there was something for everyone! If you want a band that entertains your guests and brings the house down while doing it, hire Men in Black! If I could give them more than 5 stars I definitely would!!
    Christine C. Married on 10/22/2020

Amazing amazing amazing!!!

Men In Black is absolutely amazing!! I can not say enough good things about Jeff and the band. We had a few changes during covid and Jeff was extremely repsponsive and patient. (I wanted to make sure they could play on the new wedding date we chose.) Jeff answered app of my questions, was extremely organized, and knows how perform that is best for the flow of a wedding. The band is so talented!!! Everyone was dancing and Raving about how amazing they were. The musical talent is on point!! We added the horns which made it extra special! You will not regret choosing this band for you special day. They truly made our wedding day one we, and all our guests, will never forget!
    Amanda Married on 09/24/2020

Best band ever

Men in Black was nothing short of amazing. We moved our wedding date and moved our wedding location last minute and they were incredible to work with. We had people dancing BEFORE dinner from the second they walked in until they left. Men in Black was the reason our wedding was perfect. Every single wedding guest was raving about them and asking about how we found them and wanting to use them for their own events! I HIGHLY recommend them - you will not regret it. They are nothing but the best.
  • Eric
    Eric B. Married on 08/03/2020

They were absolutely incredible!

The Men in Black band were absolutely amazing at our wedding. They worked with us to add in the Anniversary Dance during the salad course and a custom reception exit. In addition, they brought the entire wedding party on stage for 15-20 min to dance and gave Eric and I a hilarious tambourine/cow bell solo, all while the rest of the crowd had a dance off right in front of the stage! The tables were empty, every song was a banger, and they were an absolute pleasure to work with, couldn’t have asked for anything better!
    Jessica L. Married on 08/01/2020

Amazing Entertainers

Jeff and the Men in Black crew did an amazing job with our wedding. We were nervous about having an empty dance floor because of our small wedding. Jeff made sure to have everyone up and dancing. They did a great job singing older songs mixed with new songs. Jeff is not only a great singer but an amazing entertainer. They were so flexible with our venue change 2 months before the wedding. They were great people to work with, would highly recommend!!
  • Kerriann
    Kerriann Married on 04/18/2020

Amazing band

This was the highlight of everyone’s day! Months later we are talking about this band. They were interactive, fun, and so talented.
  • Katy
    Katy Married on 04/18/2020

Covid bride with an awesome party

I can not say enough about this band. The brought the house down at a time when we all needed this party!!! Can not say enough about this band and the responsiveness of Jeff and flexibility especially during the rescheduling of our wedding because of COVID.
  • Lindsey
    Lindsey L. Married on 02/12/2020

Excellent Band! Amazing sound, outstanding customer service!

Men in Black is an amazing band to work with. They sound incredible with both male and female vocalists, a vast song list, and incredible instrumental talent. Jeff is very communicative, thorough and detail oriented assuring everything regarding your event is covered. They arrive early with smiles on, and will have your guests on the dance floor until closing time. As a wedding planner, they are a dream vendor! I highly recommend them to my clients, and would hire them personally as well. Consider your band search complete!
    Kerry E. Married on 01/19/2020

MIB is the best wedding band!

Hands down the best wedding band!! Words cannot begin to describe the incredible show MIB puts on!! They had the whole crowd dancing the entire three hours of our wedding. We got the three additional horn players and it was so worth it. Everyone had an absolute blast! So many people said to me that MIB was "the best wedding band they have ever heard!!" You won't be disappointed!
  • Caroline
    Caroline Married on 12/14/2019

Amazing wedding band!

We had a blast at our wedding with Men in Black! They have great enthusiasm and Jeff & Pam are incredible to work with. I recommend adding a horns section if it’s within your budget (we added sax & trumpet). The acoustic guitar during cocktail hour was lovely, and set such a nice tone for the evening. All of our guests raved about the band, and people were on the dance floor all night long--so much fun!
    One disappointment was that we felt they didn’t play our first dance song very well. We had a specially choreographed dance and I shared a video of it with the band ahead of time so they’d know what to expect. When they first started playing the song, it was hard to even recognize as ours. Throughout the middle, they sounded much better, and by the end they were rushing, causing us to have to cut off an entire section of our dance. We were bummed because we worked SO hard on our first dance. However, we still got to do about 90% of our moves, and our guests all loved our first dance anyway.
    Beyond that hiccup, they were lights out, so still 5 stars! So much fun, kept the party going, really engaged with the crowd, and helped shape a memorable and incredible night!
  • Kim
    Kim D. Married on 11/30/2019

Best part of the entire event!

WOW! is really all I can say about this band... One of the most consistent things people have said about our wedding was how amazing the band was - many even said it was the best wedding band they've ever heard! Everyone at Hang Agency was so friendly, responsive and easy to work wiht, not to mention flexible. They offer so many different services for each part of the day as well. Immediately after our first dance they invited people to join on the dance floor and got the crowd so hyped up that it felt and looked like all 160 of our guests were out there - to start the night off! Needless to say, the dance floor was PACKED like I've never see a dance floor packed before and even my 92 year old grandmother couldn't help but bust a move. One of the best parts about this band is certainly the talent but their personalities! Which in my opinion made all the difference. The band members were singing from the middle of the dance floor getting the crowd super amped up and invited different groups of the wedding party to grab an instrument and participate in the performance. So interactive, fresh and fulll of energy! Your wedding NEEDS these amazingly talented, fun, and super cool musicians!
    Alison G. Married on 11/23/2019

Hire men in black!

This November, we had the absolute pleasure of having Men in Black perform at our wedding. Not only was Jeff amazing to work with during the planning process, but was the person that truly calmed my husband and I the most, knowing how prepared he was for EVERYTHING.
    From the beginning, we made it clear that we wanted nothing but a packed dance floor- and boy, did they make sure that happened!! Everyone at the wedding, from ages 7 to 80 were out there dancing and interacting with the band.
    They also took the time to learn a few songs that were not on their list, that they knew we wanted to hear!
    Since the wedding, we have had multiple guests reach out to us asking who our band was because they were SO GREAT. Everyone has raved over what a performance they gave and I would HIGHLY recommend that anyone use them for a wedding or any event for that matter!! I promise, they will exceed your expectations, as they did ours!!