Bootleg Rouge Makeup Reviews

4 | San Diego, CA

4 Reviews for Bootleg Rouge Makeup

• Christina

Christina · Married on 04/06/2013

If I could give Maria 100 stars, I would. Not only did she make me a beautiful bride on my wedding day (Saturday, April 6th), she is sweet, funny, and was a calming presence during both my trial (the day of my bridal shower) and on my wedding day. When I was looking for a makeup artist, Maria was the ONLY one to actually call me after I filled out a submission form--I loved that. It makes something so impersonal, very personal.

On my wedding day, she arrived to my venue before I did! So don't worry about Maria being late. She also came back to touch up my makeup right after the ceremony, and she added some shimmery powder to my chest and arms (and since my flower girls were standing right there too, she did the same for them--precious!) My makeup stayed on ALL NIGHT--my wedding was at 2pm, we did makeup at 8:30am, and wedding festivities concluded at 9pm. And believe me, I danced ALL NIGHT! (Also....I was a bucket of tears like the whole day! If your husband is planning on writing his own vows....book Maria Weiss so your makeup stays through your tears!) She uses a crazy awesome setting spray that they use at Disney parks to keep the makeup on the Disney Princesses. Most of all, she listened to me in regards to how I wanted to look, if I wanted my makeup darker, if I wanted my lips lighter, etc.

I couldn't have imagined a better makeup artist on my wedding day to make me look and feel like the prettiest bride in the world!!!

Sent on 04/27/2013
  • U

Jennifer · Married on 01/15/2012

I LOVED my makup for my wedding! Maria did an amazing job. She did a trial for a dress fitting which was perfect because a friend of mine took some photos and I got to see how the makeup photographed. She is professional but also such a nice person. I'm so glad I had Maria with me on my wedding day!

Sent on 01/26/2012

Megan · Married on 09/18/2011

Truly flawless makeup for my wedding day. Maria was amazing and did make up for my mother, grandmother and bridesmaids. I highly recommend Maria with Bootleg Rouge Makeup.

Sent on 11/01/2011
  • F

Jen · Married on 12/29/2007

Maria was superior in every way. She made me feel beautiful, was professional and has very reasonable prices. I recommend her highly for your big day or special event!

Sent on 01/16/2011