Boldly Chic Events Reviews

29 | Carmel, IN

29 Reviews for Boldly Chic Events

Rachel Day · Married on 10/27/2018

BCE was the best money we spent on our wedding

Christine from BCE was an absolute godsend during our wedding planning. Having just moved to the Indianapolis area when we started planning, we didn't know anything about venues or vendors in the area. From the moment we sat down with Christine and Lori, we knew they were the team for us. Christine created the perfect planning package for us, giving us customized recommendations and easy access to her, then taking over everything the month of.

She was super fast to respond to every communication. She was organized (our day-of schedule was broken down to 15 minute blocks during some parts of the day!). She effortlessly wrangled vendors that had been previously slow to respond. She kept us updated without drowning us in unneeded detail.

The day of our wedding, she was calm and reassuring. She navigated a delay in our start time with sensitivity toward our family while still advocating for what we wanted. Even our family and bridal party commented on how wonderful she was.

I've repeatedly told friends and family that hiring BCE and the peace of mind they gave me was the best money I spent on my wedding. Christine and her team were exceptional to say the least.

Sent on 10/30/2018

Amber · Married on 09/08/2018

Christine and Karastyn were AMAZING!! Christine was our lead planner and helped us out with so much to be ready for our day and Karastyn was there for rehearsal/day of and helped everything run so smooth. I can’t thank them enough for everything they did leading up to and during our big day. As with every wedding there were a couple hiccups (out of their control: outdoor ceremony planned and it was pouring, etc.) not only did they have a solution for every problem they ensured I was stress free, happy, and everything was perfect. So so nice, accommodating, and seriously experts in the field. You need them for your big day!!! I can’t imagine how things would’ve went without them, so grateful!

Sent on 10/01/2018

Emily · Married on 12/02/2017

We worked with Christine from Boldly Chic and could not have been more impressed with her work. She kept everything so organized, and gave us ideas that we never would have come up with ourselves. We had a very long engagement, so we spent a long time getting to know her. She is super sweet and sassy, and the whole time it felt more like a friendship than client relationship. We highly recommend Boldly Chic for any event planning, especially weddings. She took so much stress off of us, so that we could focus on what was important for us, completely avoiding the craziness of all the details. We trusted her completely, and she gave us the wedding of our dreams. Thank you, Christine, for everything. We love you!!!

Sent on 01/06/2018

Anna · Married on 07/29/2017

Thank you Boldly Chic Events for making our summer reception a dream come true! Christine worked with us throughout the entire process and made sure all of our wants and needs were accommodated. I was extremely impressed with her communication and professionalism as well as her understanding of our vision when we couldn't quite articulate it ourselves. No detail was missed and we couldn't be happier with the outcome of the party. Thanks for everything! -A&B Stout

Sent on 08/09/2017
  • Janice

Janice · Married on 05/14/2016

Christine from Boldly Chic Events planned the most beautiful wedding for us! She was so attentive to making the day exactly how we wanted. Christine responds to emails incredibly quickly (almost lightening speed!) and is always professional and organized. We felt so at ease on our wedding day because Christine coordinated the details and vendors so perfectly. We highly recommend Christine to plan any and every event! In short...... She is absolutely fantastic!

Sent on 05/17/2016

Absolutely worth every penny, she made sure the day went smoothly and I couldn't have asked for a better person to help me plan the big day. She was able to design the venue even better than the venue owner and helped to make the day amazing. She kept me on track with a checklist of what was supposed to be done when, and was always responsive to my emails. She was also great at providing vendor recommendations. Very knowledgeable and there are not enough good things to say about her.

Sent on 11/01/2015
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 10/17/2015

Choosing Boldly Chic Events and Christine to plan our wedding was the best decision we made in the entire planning process. From day one, Christine was incredibly organized, kept us on schedule and helped us make our wedding even more beautiful and incredible than we could have hoped. We planned our wedding in Indianapolis from our home in Seattle and Christine made the process exceptionally easy. Christine was incredibly flexible, responded quickly to emails and phone calls, and created the wedding of our dreams. We had a very clear timeline created for the weekend by Christine and she and her team made sure our day went smoothly and stuck with the timeline. Our guests all raved about how amazing and beautiful our library wedding was and the credit all goes to Christine and her team from Boldy Chic Events! I would recommend her wholeheartedly to anyone planning a wedding from near or far!

Sent on 11/06/2015

Shyla · Married on 10/11/2015

My fiancé (at the time) searched the Internet for wedding planners as I was overwhelmed and know I wouldn't be able to plan a wedding and all the other things it involved! We met with Lori, the owner and absolutely knew Boldly Chic was perfect for us, our budgets, and overall needs! Christine was our actual planner, but she was amazing as well! Everything flowed well throughout the course of our planning! No major hiccups! And the cost is completely reasonable compared to some other planners we interviewed! You won't be disappointed! We used the majority of their preferred vendors and has no issues with them! We used a friend of mine for the the wedding day decor! FYI -My husband and I celebrated a year yesterday! Boldly Chic planned our wedding in approximately 10 months! They were accessible by phone and email! Always quick responses! Day off the wedding, Christine was accompanied by two assistants! They reduced our stress greatly during this time! We were able to carry on with daily life and leave everything pretty much in their hands! I can't thank them enough for their help! Look no further, these are the best event planners you will find!

Sent on 10/12/2016

Nicole · Married on 06/26/2015

Lori and Boldly Chic Events was an absolute dream to plan our wedding with. She took our vision and turned it into a breathtaking reality. She exudes professionalism and is THE expert in the field of all things wedding!! I could not have made a better choice than Lori and her team. She made months of planning easy and fun for me, and took all the stress out of it. The ceremony and reception were flawless, I am in awe of how incredible she is. From one bride to another, Boldly Chic is by far the very best! Nicole & Mike

Sent on 07/04/2015

Kate · Married on 06/06/2015

Hiring Boldly Chic Events was the best wedding decision that I made as a bride. I was slightly different than some of the brides that Lori and Christine have met with considering I had almost all of my other vendors picked out and contracted for our big day—which in the wedding world, doesn’t happen too often until after you’ve hired your wedding planner! Trust me, they had plenty of work from me regardless of the fact that I had chosen a majority of my other vendors. These two women are by far the best planners in the Indy area! I met and spoke with a few other planners before I met with BCE and it took me no longer than 5 minutes from meeting with them (in the cutest office ever) to realize that I had found my wedding planner, which was a huge weight off of my shoulders. Christine promptly responded to hundreds of emails from me over the course of 10 months in preparation for our big day, as well as countless meetings, connecting me with plenty of options & vendors for multiple last minute details—she was not only MY life saver, but also my husband’s and my parent’s life savers as well. I wouldn’t mind throwing a big party just so they can be there again to help execute it perfectly! If you are thinking of hiring a wedding planner for your big day-- DO IT, and make sure you hire BCE, you won't be disappointed. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for all of your hard work and attention to detail, you made our day flawless!

Sent on 06/29/2015

Theodore · Married on 05/30/2015

We worked with Christine Foulke, and couldn't have been happier that we did. She was able to completely understand what we wanted and turn it into a dream come true. She created a detailed schedule of what we needed to be working on over a given time before our wedding. All of our vendors had a detailed timeline of the wedding day and knew where to be and exactly what time to be where and everything kept flowing smoothly throughout the day. Her team was superb in every way. Boldly Chic helped give us the perfect wedding day!

Sent on 06/10/2015

Kaitlin · Married on 10/18/2014

THE BEST! When hiring other vendors for my wedding the first thing most of them said was "You're working with Lori? She is the best. You're day will be great." That was great to hear and Lori and her team didn't disappoint. We choose to have Lori as our wing woman during the entire planning process and the day of and it was one of the best decisions we made. She gets things done and listens to your vision! Thanks Lori!

Sent on 11/10/2014

Betsy · Married on 09/27/2014

I don't know how you pull off a wedding without a wedding planner because I cannot simply imagine how my day would have turned out without Lori! She was (and is) absolutely amazing! From beginning to end, she made planning our day fun and stress-free. She was my voice of reason, vision translator and I so miss working with her! Every detail was covered and I never felt worried that my day would be anything but perfect. Lori and her BCE team took care of everything on the wedding day so that my husband and I could celebrate with our family and friends. It was a perfect weekend for us and we owe so much of that to Lori and her team!

Sent on 12/29/2014

Betsy · Married on 07/26/2014

Boldly Chic was the perfect choice for a wedding coordinator! They were professional, hard working, and made our wedding perfect!

Sent on 08/12/2014

Heather · Married on 08/17/2013

I have nothing but amazing things to say about Lori and her team. I was planning a wedding in Indianapolis from California so I knew I wanted someone local to help. But it couldn't just be anyone as I wanted someone who could understand our vision, as I am a designer and my husband has strong opinions as well. It was important to us to find someone who fit with our personalities and was as passionate about everything as we were.

We planned the whole wedding in 7 months and were only able to be in town for two days to do all tastings. Lori provided us with lists of potential vendors that fit our vision and our budget for all aspects of our wedding. She was always calm, organized and enthusiastic about our wedding. You would never know she had other clients because she was always so attentive and accommodating, especially with our 3 hour time difference. In the weeks leading up and the day of our wedding I wasn't stressed because of her help, she always looked for our opinions and guidance, and took care of all the details.

As soon as we drove away in the Limo after the wedding, both my husband and I remarked that the wedding was perfect, it was perfectly us, with the right vendors and everything went smoothly. This is all in thanks to Lori and the whole Boldly Chic team.

Sent on 09/04/2013

Kelsie · Married on 07/06/2013

I am so pleased with the event planning services that Lori Solomon and her fabulous ladies at Boldly Chic Events provided for my wedding! These ladies are fantastic! We hired Boldly Chic Events for their Simply Chic package - and it was perfect! Lori helped me pull all of the little details together in the end leading up to the wedding. She assisted with coordination with all of our vendors in the weeks before the wedding. She also provided us with checklists to make sure that we had everything ready to go so that we could hand it off to her the week of the wedding. In the months leading up to the wedding, Lori gave me a timeline checklist so that we weren't scrambling right before the wedding. It was extremely helpful. She also helped answer all of my questions as I made decision on vendors for the wedding, and she was a great sounding board for ideas.

My wedding day was absolutely perfect. Lori and her team made sure that the day ran smoothly. My husband was initially anxious about hiring a month of planner, but has now agreed that it was a great decision. Boldly Chic Events was a dream to work with and allowed me to really enjoy my special day. I knew that I could trust Lori to handle anything that came up unexpectedly. I would highly recommend Boldly Chic Events!

Sent on 07/16/2013

Kelsey · Married on 10/20/2012

Lori Solomon was my wedding planner, and she did such a wonderful job. There is no way I would have stayed as calm and relaxed as I was without her! From recommending and communicating with my vendors, to helping design my wedding theme, Lori helped me through it all. She knows what vendors to work with and what vendors to stay away from. She also knows what prices are reasonable when looking into vendors. I would highly recommend her to all brides. You won't regret it!

Sent on 01/29/2013

Jeff · Married on 09/02/2012

Amazing. Lori was just spectacular. Nothing falls through the cracks and makes sure you're on schedule with every little detail. Everything went off without a hitch and no stress involved. No reason you shouldn't use her.... too much value for the price!! Loved it!

Sent on 09/25/2012

Emily · Married on 08/25/2012

Lori at Boldly Chic is beyond fabulous. Having a wedding planner is an absolute must, and Boldly Chic is seriously the best. Lori kept me extremely organized. She made a month by month schedule that walked me through everything. Lori and her staff took everything that is time consuming with wedding planning and condensed it down. She was always available and answers emails almost immediately. I always felt calm and at east after every meeting with her, and I still felt in control of my wedding. She helped me choose vendors to create the wedding of my dreams. Lori is not only great about pulling the details together, but she has a wonderful eye for design. I couldn't have been more pleased with how my wedding came together, and I definitely have Lori to thank.

Sent on 12/27/2012

Kristina · Married on 06/23/2012

Lori is terrific! She took care of every detail helping us plan our wedding, and I had absolutely NOTHING to worry about the day of. It made planning our wedding such an enjoyable experience. She took all of our ideas and ran with them making everything perfect!

Sent on 07/21/2012

Cathi · Married on 10/22/2011

We thought we could do so much on our own, and quickly learned to relinquish control to Lori. My advise: Concede sooner and just count on the Team at Boldy Chic. Looked better than we even imagined, Not a single hitch, went off like clockwork and most importantly, an amazing time was had by all................

A great start to a great life together for Shira and Jarrod, thanks to Lori

Sent on 10/25/2011

Laurel · Married on 09/10/2011

Lori was wonderful to work with -- not only is she extremely professional and organized, but creative, fun, and so very pleasant to be with! We loved her! We have already recommended her services to a friend.

Sent on 09/30/2011

Stephanie · Married on 09/04/2011

Lori was very kind and made sure every detail was executed to the fullest!!!

Sent on 09/06/2011

Christa · Married on 06/10/2011

The Boldy Chic Events team was absolutely wonderful to work with! Lori turned my dream wedding into my reality. No detail was overlooked as she really went above and beyond to take my stresses away! Her style, delivery and professionalism is unmatchable. I found her opinions valuable and creative as she REALLY strived to understand my personal likes and dislikes. I truly appreciated her upbeat and positive attitude - an absolute joy to work with! If you are looking for a wedding planner to entrust your most special day...Lori's your girl! You will not be disappointed...just amazed.

Tony & Christa Calderone