Bodas Huatulco Reviews

Bodas Huatulco 5
Bodas Huatulco 6
Bodas Huatulco 7

Alisa · Married on 07/04/2015

I´m very grateful a ¨Bodas Huatulco¨ weddings agancy for all your help in organization of my wedding! It was very professional!

Sent on 08/05/2015

Emily · Married on 03/21/2015

Marce is hands down the best wedding planner to ever walk the planet! Every single detail about my whole wedding (and Rehearsal dinner - she even planned that!) was better than I imagined.

She just made it all so easy. We were able to enjoy our engagement, stress free from wedding planning. We told her in general the look and feel we were going for, and she just did the rest.

On our actual wedding day, she perfectly orchestrated the flow of the whole day. She had a general idea of the timeline for the night, but was able to adjust it slightly and perfectly to match the flow and energy of our crazy guests. I don't know how she handled us, but she did with grace.

We're from San Diego and had a destination wedding in Huatulco, Mexico. I barely speak Spanish, so I was nervous about planning a wedding in a foreign country, but Marce put all my nerves at ease. Every vendor she picked was better than expected. I know I'm going to leave people out, and I hate to do so because they're all great, but here goes.. The photographer was a million times better than expected - our pictures are GORGEOUS! We had a Spanish guitar play music for the ceremony, and he was amazing! The dinner service was impeccable, Mariachi band and DJ we SO much fun! My makeup artist made me more beautiful than I knew I could be (ha!). Decorations for wedding and ceremony were perfect. She is SUPER organized and had AWESOME ideas that all turned out great.

Sent on 05/29/2015

Susanne · Married on 03/14/2015

Bodas Huatulco was essential for the succesful organization of our wedding and we highly recommand Marcela and her team. Thank you, Marcela, for making true our great dream!

Sent on 05/18/2015

Bodas Huatulco was extremely helpful, organized & creative when my wife and I used them to plan our wedding in Huatulco. Marcela Villaseñor is the name of the lady that owns the company and was the individual that we dealt with directly. She is very intelligent and experienced when it comes to weddings. We were skeptical at first since we were having our wedding outside the US & didn't know of any local planners, but that quickly changed when we met Marcela for the first time! Weeks leading up to the big day we had a bunch of questions/concerns and she took the time out of her day to skype us and fill us in on all the options they provided. I highly recommend this company if anyone is getting married in huatulco!

Lauren · Married on 02/22/2014

Marce made my wedding absolutely perfect!! She is the best wedding planner! Marce had so many great ideas, and any ideas I had, she was able to create beautifully!!! I am so thankful to have found Marce, she is amazing!!!

Sent on 07/01/2014

Veronica · Married on 01/19/2014

Bodas Huatulco was excellent to work with! They exceeded our expectations and made our wedding day so special. Their work is truly spectacular. I would definitely recommend them to anyone planning an event, especially a wedding.

Anna · Married on 01/10/2014

Our experience with Bodas Huatulco was AMAZING! I don't think we cluld have had a better wedding. It definitely exeeded our expectations.

Sent on 06/19/2014

Marce was the perfect wedding organizer for us. She not only took care of all the organization but on top of that managed the emotions of the bride and the broom and calmed us down whenever necessary. The location she suggested us was the perfect spot for the wedding. During the wedding we had a thunderstorm with an electricity blackout in whole Huatulco for more than 2 hours. We appreciated how Marce quickly and very spontaneously reacted in that moment and let us continue having our party.

Sent on 08/04/2014

Arena · Married on 08/18/2018

Great service from Bodas Huatulco! the team is super professional and organized, they helped every step of the way with organizing the wedding. During the wedding weekend they were on top before, during and after the wedding keeping everybody in schedule and making sure everything was great. No better team that Marce and Silvia to make your wedding come true!

Sent on 09/17/2018
    Bodas Huatulco 8
    Bodas Huatulco 9
    Bodas Huatulco 10

Dear Arena and Joe!
    Thank you so much for your comments!! We loved helping you plan your beautiful wedding, it was really special!! We're so glad everything was wonderful! We're so grateful you trust in us and let us be part of that day! We hope to see you soon in Huatulco! Receive the best wishes from Bodas Huatulco Team!!! Thank you!!!

Laura · Married on 06/09/2018

Silvia and Marcela were beyond fabulous to work for. They adhered to all my silly requests and when I changed my mind a few weeks later, they were receptive and attentive to the changes I wanted to make. Truly, these ladies made the ideas in my head come to life. I loved working with them. Wish I could do it all over again!!

Sent on 06/18/2018

Bodas Huatulco's reply:

Hi Laura, your wedding was absolutely beautiful, we loved your not common ideas, which make your wedding very unique.It was wonderful you trust in us a very special day and we wish you and Nate the best in your marriage! Remember you have new friends and a new home in Huatulco! Thank you!!!

Tristan · Married on 03/11/2018

Marcela and her team at Bodas Huatulco were amazing! From the beginning she was super helpful in planning and organizing our wedding in paradise. She walked us through all the steps in planning the day over a number of Skype meetings. She made helpful suggestions of things to do, but also developed a plan around our vision of how things should go. She was very familiar with the venue and all the local vendors, and was able to organize some special requests we made. She arranged an perfect day and night for us, and we would highly recommend her to anyone else getting married in Huatulco.

Sent on 03/30/2018
    Bodas Huatulco 11

Bodas Huatulco's reply:

Hi Tristan, thank you so much for your review, it was absolutely fabulous to be part of your special day!! We wish you the best in this new stage as husband and wife! We hope to see you soon back in Huatulco, where you have a new home and family! Love from all Bodas Huatulco team! <3

Leah · Married on 10/23/2017

We absolutely loved working with Bodas Huatulco. The vendors we worked with were so helpful and accommodating to our wants and needs. I wouldn't change a thing about the wedding we had in Huatulco.

Sent on 11/08/2017
    Bodas Huatulco 19
    Bodas Huatulco 20
    Bodas Huatulco 21

Bodas Huatulco's reply:

Thank you for letting us be part of your amazing wedding! ❤ And thank you for the photos! It was great to work with you!

Monica · Married on 09/02/2017

Both Marcela and Silvia did an amazing job for me. We planned our wedding at Las Palmas in Huatulco and they helped me feel comfortable and confident from the first moment. They are familiar with plenty of venues, and the vendors she recommended were extremely good. When I had a stressful moment in planning from abroad, I emailed them and within hours they had replied and we set up a FaceTime call. They are very responsive like that and will definitely help you feel less stressed and like more stuff is under control. Plus, I had a unique ceremony and wedding plan, and they got it right down to the last detail. Can't go wrong with them :)

Sent on 06/17/2018
    Bodas Huatulco 22
    Bodas Huatulco 23
    Bodas Huatulco 24

Bodas Huatulco's reply:

Moni, thank you for trusting in us!!! Your wedding was really unique and full of details and love! We enjoyed so much helping you plan it and we're glad everything was exactly as you dreamed it! We wish you and Kris the best! Thank you again for everything! We hope to see you back in Huatulco soon!! <3

Kristin · Married on 11/03/2016

Marcela was our wedding planner at las palmas resort in huatulco. Our wedding turned out better than we could ever have imagined and we couldn't have done it without our talented and organized wedding planner. Everything was on time. She ensured was perfect right down to the last detail. Marce created a wedding for us that all our friends and family will be talking about for a very very long time! Marce dealt with every aspect of our wedding with grace and professionalism. If you are getting married in huatulco this is your girl if you want the wedding of your dreams. She makes everything very easy and strwas free with the planning. And all of her team from hair and make up to flowers, photographers, videographers and djs respect her and ensure that the job is held up to the highest standads.

Thank you Marce and all of your team for making our wedding a fairytale and one epic fiesta that we will never forget!

Love kristin and robin

Sent on 11/11/2016

Marko · Married on 01/19/2014

Bodas Huatulco organized a dream wedding for us. They made everything extremely easy for us, catered to our every wish and made great suggestions on several points.

Sent on 06/27/2014
  • Eloisa

Eloisa Mena · Married on 03/23/2019

Amazing amazing amazing!

Amazing service! They were able to accommodate all my wants and needs- beautiful people and highly reliable.

Sent on 03/27/2019
    Bodas Huatulco 25

Dear Elo & Jack,
    Thank you so much for trusting in us! We are so happy we were part of your beautiful and romantic wedding! It was wonderful! We wish you the best in your marriage!! Come back soon to Huatulco!

sarah · Married on 11/24/2017

3.0

Marce and her team floored us with our wedding. We live in the US and all of our communication was through email and Skype calls. There was a language barrier through emails, but all our questions were answered once we clarified ourselves. Responses took a little longer then I expected, but I also work at a job where I plan tv commercials so communication is key. My husband and I are probably a less involved couple when to particulars about planning. Nonetheless, we provided Marce with examples through the course of the preparation. When we met Marce in Huacutlco the week of our wedding the quality of support was apparent. There was no doubt in our heads at that point how supportive her and her team would be for us that week. From our point of view she made it look easy. On the day of the wedding I was stunned by everything, the quality of our musicians, the quality of our 4 course meal, the wait staff, dj, mariachis, and decorations. The decorations were beautiful and she was open to all my changes and reacted usually with a, "yes we can do that." She really used my examples as guides which was exactly what I hoped for. The food was superior!!!!!!!! The meals were in itself a whole experience to remember. Everyone was raving about the avocado salad, tortilla soup, mole, fish, and dessert! When we woke up the following morning after the wedding the resort looked like a huge party hand't just been there, a sign of a true professional.

Alex and myself looked around and interviewed several wedding planners in the area before decking on Macre. She was picked with careful consideration, and she was the best decision we made in regards to our whole wedding.

Sent on 12/17/2017

Bodas Huatulco's reply:

Hi Sarah! It was really a pleassure to help you create the wedding of your dreams!, I'm really happy the final impression overcome the first one, we're sorry about all the language barriers, we promise to work more on that, so more couples feel comfortable with us and enjoy more the process.
    Thank you so much for your comments and for letting us be part of your amazing day! <3

In general, we were satisfied of our wedding planning. Some details could have been improved, but were not so important when we look at the global picture.

Sent on 06/20/2014

Karin · Married on 03/11/2017

3.0
      3.5

Bodas Huatulco made from our Wedding a beautiful event.
    In our case it was something special, because it was not a Wedding, since we were already married. So we didn't wanted a traditional wedding, but still something beautiful to remember with the family and friends. Bodas Huatulco made it real!
    We still think about that date and smile every time. We would looove to do it again =)

Sent on 02/09/2018
    Bodas Huatulco 26
    Bodas Huatulco 27
    Bodas Huatulco 28
    Bodas Huatulco 29
    Bodas Huatulco 30
    Bodas Huatulco 31

Bodas Huatulco's reply:

Dear Karin and Peter, it was amazing to help you create that beautiful celebration of love :) and we definetely would love to do it again!! :)