Bluebird Productions Reviews

69 | Aspen, CO

69 Reviews for Bluebird Productions

Alaina · Married on 12/09/2016

If you are looking for the best wedding planner in the country look no further than Virginia at Bluebird Productions. Planning a wedding in Aspen, Colorado from Dallas, Texas in less than 6 months was challenging until my first phone call with Virginia and at that point I knew I needed her on our wedding day. On our first call, I felt an immediate connection with Virginia and her love for an outdoor and snowy wedding. We hired Virginia’s team and we were off and planning! Virginia was always very responsive, organized, full of advice, and on top of everything! She was always able to recommend the top vendors for every possible thing that came up during our wedding planning. You can tell that she is a favorite by many vendors because they always had the kindest things to say about Virginia. The Bluebird Productions team was amazing at helping me plan a surprise groom’s cake that they pulled off flawlessly! The most important thing that Virginia provided us and our families was reassurance that she had everything handled. We were able to enjoy our wedding weekend and would have never been able to do that without Virginia and her team. Thanks to Virginia for helping us achieve our dream wedding and a day we will never forget!

Sent on 05/10/2017

Lisa · Married on 10/01/2016

We can't say enough wonderful things about Virginia and the Bluebird team! From our initial phone call to our wedding day, they were there step by step guiding us to what would be the best day of our lives! They have the wedding planning procedure down to a tee. They could not have been more professional, organized, talented, supportive, and lovely to work with. Although my husband and I live out of state, they were consistently on top of every detail and responsive (in all forms of communication) which provided us with a comfort level that I don't think i could have found anywhere else. Their comprehensive timeline kept everyone on track allowing me to be fully relaxed and stress-free the week of - which was such a treat! Our wedding day was absolutely seamless and the ceremony and reception were truly amazing. Many guests said it was by far the most stunning wedding they have ever attended and are still talking about it! :) We couldn't agree more. We were overwhelmed by the beauty that these ladies produced for us. We honestly couldn't have chosen a better wedding planner to be by our side during our planning journey! Love love love!

Sent on 11/11/2016

Mary · Married on 09/24/2016

Bluebird is wonderful to work with throughout the entire wedding planning process and the wedding!
    I was sad for it all to be over!!!

Sent on 10/10/2016

Jessica · Married on 09/18/2016

Virginia is a true professional. She's incredibly responsive and understanding in all her communications. I would recommend her above all other wedding planners.

Sent on 02/03/2016

Megan · Married on 09/03/2016

When it comes to Aspen weddings, these ladies know their stuff. Their local knowledge and connections make everything easy. Professional, poised, and prompt, I would use them again in a heartbeat.

Sent on 09/08/2016

Aimee · Married on 08/20/2016

My husband and I cannot rave enough about Virginia and everyone at Bluebird Productions! We're an LA-based couple who wanted to get married in Aspen. Virginia came recommended by a friend of a friend, so we called Bluebird and the rest is history. We opted for their full services (they planned our wedding from top to bottom) and it was the first-best-decision we ever made as an engaged couple.

What we loved most about working with Bluebird, other than their openness and positive attitude, was the comfort of knowing that they had everything under control. They have impeccable taste, are meticulous in their attention to detail, and are speedy communicators. Our wedding day was everything a wedding day should be: easy, joyous, and love-filled. They take care of the details, so you and your partner can focus on the only thing that matters: each other. The only regret we have is not having a longer engagement, so we can keep them around forever. Like, we may or may not have invited them to come stay at our house whenever they're in town.

A MILLION THUMBS UP!

Sent on 08/30/2016

L · Married on 08/13/2016

I don't know how we could have done it without them. Every detail was handled professionally and with great attention to detail. Worth every penny!

Sent on 08/17/2016

Katherine · Married on 08/06/2016

Christine and Virginia are wonderful. They have great knowledge of the valley and really understood what we were looking for. They made our wedding vision come to life!

Sent on 08/22/2016

thalia · Married on 08/06/2016

Bluebird is the best. They helped organize everything I needed to do each month until the wedding. The planning process was stress free. On the day of, they made sure everything went flawlessly. I couldn't have hoped for a better team supporting our wedding. They went above and beyond in every way.

Sent on 08/22/2016

Claire · Married on 04/30/2016

If it seems like I am being effusive with my rating, that is really just the tip of the iceberg. I cannot even explain how beautifully Bluebird both captured our vision and executed it, with minimal stress on my husband's and my part. I can only imagine what went on behind the scenes in getting everything accomplished. I am forever grateful to this team!

Sent on 05/17/2016

Nancy · Married on 10/10/2015

Everyone at Bluebird was so easy to work with, immediately responded to questions, were knowledgeable about vendors and sources. They were absolutely wonderful and allowed me to enjoy completely the rehearsal dinner they helped me with. They also did a great job with the wedding!!

Sent on 10/20/2015

We loved working with Virginia and the entire Bluebird team! Our wedding was wonderful and we could not have done it without them. They are incredibly responsive and will get back to you immediately which was amazing! They were very flexible to work with and took the stress out of wedding planning. We highly recommend working with Bluebird Productions!

Sent on 10/26/2015

A+B · Married on 09/26/2015

Dear Bluebird, thank you SO much for taking such good care of us during the wedding planning process, and most importantly on the wedding day itself! We had only seven months to plan our destination wedding, and with our busy work schedules, booking a wedding planner was at the top of the to-do list. Thank goodness for Virginia and her team at Bluebird Productions! They provided excellent month-to-month guidance, vendor recommendations (all of them within our budget, this cannot be underestimated!) and offered creative suggestions which we so appreciated. Weeks before the wedding, everything on my checklist was DONE and there was nothing more that I needed to stress or worry about.

The wedding day itself could not have been executed more beautifully or flawlessly. The Bluebird team took care of every last detail and every minor hiccup that might have occurred, so that my hubby and I could relax and ENJOY our special day. In every interaction, they were professional, kind-hearted and genuinely invested in creating an enjoyable, memorable day for us. Thank you Bluebird for everything! We can't imagine our wedding day without you.

Sent on 10/07/2015

Bell · Married on 09/26/2015

The entire Bluebird team was absolutely amazing! They were incredibly responsive and helped keep me on track throughout the whole process. They were also super creative. We had one of the more unique weddings and they were there every steps of the way with new ideas and design. We had so many people tell us it was the best wedding they had ever been to. We did not have to lift a finger, everything was completely organized from the welcome party to the reception. I love these girls so much! I want to go back and do it all over again. I can't stop smiling whenever I think about it! We have recommended the Bluebird team to friends and no one has had a negative thing to say about them.

Sent on 10/13/2015

Amazingly professional, courteous, reliable and accommodating wedding planners. Able to handle any request & offer tasteful recommendations. Pulled off a flawlessly beautiful event. Always available for planning questions throughout the planning process. Always available during the event if needed, however, maintained a very low profile with minimal, appropriate interruptions. Coordinated with all vendors to ensure all plans were executed as planned. Highly recommend Virginia and her team.

Ashley · Married on 09/12/2015

Planning your wedding can be overwhelming and time consuming. Bluebird Productions made it so much easier by creating timelines, talking through vendors and options and providing overall direction. It was also incredibly comforting and reassuring to know they were on-site finalizing all the preparation for the rehearsal dinner and wedding so we didn't have to worry about anything. It allowed us to enjoy the weekend and focus on our family and friends.

Sent on 09/30/2015

Claire · Married on 09/05/2015

Virginia, Christine, and the rest of the Bluebird Productions team were absolutely incredible. From the second we met them, they were kind, hard working, creative, knowledgeable, and supportive. They helped tremendously, kept us on task, and made sure we met each of our deliverables. They are very well connected in Aspen and know plenty of vendors. The weekend of the wedding they could not have been more perfect. They helped keep everyone calm, handled last minute items with grace and were a joy to be around. I would recommend them to everyone!

Sent on 09/22/2015

Virginia and Christine of Bluebird productions were perfect wedding planners, not to mention wonderful human beings. They helped me plan and execute the wedding of my dreams. About four months before my wedding, I reached out to Bluebird. I had been working with another Aspen-based wedding planner (Gold Leaf Event Design) and was extremely frustrated with them. I didn't know what to do--I needed a wedding planner but Gold Leaf was adding way more stress to the whole process and I wasn't sure if it would be more stressful then it was worth switching planners 4 months before the wedding. I also didn't know if I could afford hiring a totally new planner. In a fit of panic, I called Virginia (who by no means pressured me to switch to her company).

What a God send! Within a few weeks, I was working with Bluebird. Virginia and her team helped me execute a perfect wedding. The transition to Bluebird was absolutely seamless and they showed me the kind of service and professionalism that a top-notch wedding planner should deliver. They had impeccable taste and were very well connected with vendors of all price points in Aspen. They were professional and responded in a very timely matter to all of my emails. They had a great attitude and never said "that's not in my contract," when I asked them to do something that might not have been in their contract. Their attention to detail was impeccable. They offered solutions to problems. They were honest and I never felt like they were trying to get me upsell me or get me to spend unnecessary money And, above all, they brought wonderful energy and enthusiasm to the whole process. I got the sense that they truly cared about my wedding and that it wasn't just another job to pay the bills. Bluebird is a top notch wedding planing service run by wonderful , professional, talented women. Whether you're having a million dollar wedding or 50k wedding, don't go anywhere else!

Sent on 09/30/2015

Caroline · Married on 08/15/2015

I could not be more pleased that we chose to work with Bluebird Productions for our wedding in Aspen, CO. Virginia, Christine and the rest of the team are complete professionals and also just great people who are fun to work with! I exchanged near daily emails with the team over the course of the planning process, and every thought, question and concern (no matter how small) was met with a timely and considerate response. I completely trusted their expert opinions on everything from vendors to timing in many uncharted territories, which truly took away any stress or uncertainty I would have had. I consider myself to have been very involved in the planning process, but there is no way that the wedding would have run as smoothly and turned out as perfectly as it did without the patience, organization and attention to detail provided by the Bluebird team. Their suggestions were always spot and the weekend exceeded all of our expectations! Can we do it again??

Sent on 09/02/2015

The entire team at Bluebird Productions is five star plus!!! From the very first conversation with them to the follow up after the wedding I can honestly say working with them was perfection! Their guidance each step of the way was terrific....but what makes their team so amazing is the wonderful attitude and demeanor they have while getting the job done! Whenever tricky situations arose or tough decisions had to be made they brought such wonderful advice the issues were soon resolved. I really believe the entire wedding and every day leading up to it was enhanced because their attitudes changed our attitudes! Everything about the wedding was all we could have hoped for and more. Truly a blessing having them as part of the wedding!

Sent on 09/20/2015

Lindsay · Married on 07/31/2015

The people from Bluebird were absolutely amazing! My whole event went so smoothly and they made sure I got the experience I wanted from all of the vendors. I didn't have to worry about anything and could focus on having the time of my life.

A special note to Virginia, thank you so much for helping me get the bridal portraits of my dreams!! Couldn't have done it with out you!!

Sent on 08/13/2015

Virginia and her team are great - they made planning my wedding weekend stress-free and executed an amazing event. Virginia is incredibly organized, very responsive, and great to work with overall. Her planning experience in Aspen made choosing vendors incredibly easy, her organized nature made me confident in handing over the reigns, and her execution skills resulted in a perfect event for us. A great experience overall.

Sent on 08/17/2015

Dan · Married on 07/17/2015

Virginia organized our rehearsal dinner for me. We live out of town, and hence I fully relied on Bluebird Productions for this event. Virginia and her team absolutely delivered, not only on the day, but also with regard to the planning. I wanted to incorporate some German traditions into the evening, and Virginia and her team came up with great suggestions, and they executed them well. The planning process was incredibly efficient, structured and thorough. Most importantly, Bluebird Productions allowed us to be totally relaxed during our wedding weekend. We could devote 100% of our mind share to our friends and family, because we knew that Virginia and her team were on top of everything. I can highly recommend Bluebird Productions, and we will definitely use them again in the future.

Sent on 08/10/2015

Marybeth · Married on 06/13/2015

Virginia Edelson and Christine Follin of Bluebird Productions are an outstanding team of professionals. My husband and I had two daughters getting married this Summer, the first on in the Hudson Valley, NY and the second in Aspen, Co. Needless to say, we needed help organizing the two events. We hired them for the wedding in Aspen. Virginia and Christine helped us find vendors, develope a theme, and produce the wedding of our daughter Claire's dreams. Bluebird Production's team are unflappable, calm, highly organized, and joyful. Thumbs way up for a job very well done.

Kelly Ann · Married on 06/06/2015

Bluebird Productions was exactly what I was looking for in an event planner. The entire staff could not have been more helpful in helping me make my entire wedding ideas come to life. They were very useful in selecting vendors, giving honest feedback and helping us get the best pricing for everything.

Sent on 07/11/2015