Blue Sky Elopements Reviews

Blue Sky Elopements 5
Blue Sky Elopements 6
Blue Sky Elopements 7

Anna · Married on 09/23/2016

I cannot say enough good things about Bill Donovan! During our first phone conversation with Bill we immediately knew he was going to be perfect for us. He was lighthearted and funny but also extremely professional. He was in contact with us very regularly leading up to our wedding to make sure that we had everything taken care of. Bill provided checklists for us with items and suggestions that we wouldn't have thought about! He really was the perfect officiant for our wedding on 9/23/16. We received SO MANY compliments about him! Everyone thought he was a friend or uncle that knew us our whole lives/relationship. If I could give Bill more than 5/5 stars I would, he was absolutely amazing! I honestly had a friend say she wanted to get divorced just so she could get married again by him (joking of course)! I see a vow renewal in our future :)

Thank you, Bill, for making our special day perfect - we couldn't have asked for anything better!!

Sent on 09/25/2016

Blue Sky Elopements's reply:

Hey! Wait a minute--we don't want any divorces hanging over our heads. Maybe she could opt for a vow renewal instead. Bill does those too!

Thanks for such an effusive and entertaining review of our services!

Jennifer · Married on 09/16/2016

Our wedding day was beautiful, simple and special. We were glad to have the help in planning, especially since we were traveling from Oklahoma to California. Our officiant, photographer and coordinator were fantastic people and helpful in every way.

Sent on 10/10/2016

Blue Sky Elopements's reply:

Yea! That's what we aim for. Thanks so much for taking the time to review our services.

Marrisca · Married on 09/03/2016

Vicky was our officiant, and she helped make our wedding wonderful! She worked with us to make our wedding personalized, and was flexible with any last minute changes!

Sent on 11/07/2016

Blue Sky Elopements's reply:

Vicky has been with us for many years. She's a true professional and it shows. Thanks so much for your kind words. Maureen

Cristina · Married on 08/25/2016

Lyssabeth's Wedding did an amazing job putting together a wonderful group of vendors for our ceremony.

First off, the flowers were delivered right on time and they were absolutely beautiful.

Christy did amazing job with my hair and makeup. I would highly recommend her services to any bride!

Andrew was awesome too. As a thunderstorm rolled in during our vows (which makes for an awesome story :) ), he did a great job facilitating the ceremony as we huddled under a small little hut.

I can’t thank Katie enough too for being such a trooper and taking pictures during the rain. Fortunately, I think the lighting worked out perfect and I can’t wait to see the pictures.

Thank you again for everything! We had such a wonderful, stress-free experience and I wouldn’t have changed a thing.

Sent on 08/30/2016

Blue Sky Elopements's reply:

I just love wedding days that have a bit of spice added in! It makes for the most interesting stories and pictures. Maureen
  • Y

Yolanda · Married on 08/24/2016

I would use them they are so worth it!

Sent on 09/15/2016

Blue Sky Elopements's reply:

Thanks for the great review!

Jessica · Married on 08/20/2016

We used Nancy Nelson and it was a LOVELY ceremony. Couldn't have been happier with our officiant choice.

Sent on 11/07/2016

Yep! Nancy's a keeper. Thanks so much! Maureen

Claire · Married on 08/13/2016

We used Lyssabeth's for our wedding, and Jennifer Badding was our officiant. Jennifer was so nice, and made sure to answer any of my questions leading up to the ceremony. She was very nice and professional, and even mailed in our wedding license for us (1 business day after the wedding). I would highly recommend using Jennifer at Lyssabeth's.

Sent on 08/26/2016

Blue Sky Elopements's reply:

Jenn has been with us for many years and our couples love her. Thanks for the great review! Maureen

morgan · Married on 07/30/2016

This service was excellent! I would highly recommend for anyone getting married in the Denver area! We traveled from Ohio for our wedding and this service made the officiant something we didn't have to worry about!

Sent on 08/22/2016

Blue Sky Elopements's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your thoughts. We work with many out-of-town couples and are so glad when we are able to ensure a smooth ceremony experience!

Theresa · Married on 07/22/2016

This company is the best! We searched on line to come across this company. They helped us set up the ceremony and called and spoke to us about our wedding. If you are looking for a good company they travel just about any where and every where. If we had to do it again we would use them. We was very, very happy with the gentle man that preformed our wedding. Thanks to Timothy Holwick for a great ceremony we will recommend you to do other weddings in your area.

Sent on 07/23/2016

Blue Sky Elopements's reply:

Thanks, Theresa! We agree--Tim is a keeper!

Jacqueline · Married on 07/22/2016

Bill D. was simply outstanding! He helped us through every step of the planning process, and took care of every detail regarding our ceremony. We upgraded to the custom written ceremony option, and Bill spent so much time revising & writing things so it was just perfect. We received countless compliments from our friends & family as well about how funny & awesome our officiant was! It truly felt like we had a friend officiating, even though we've only known bill for a short time, the ceremony felt very personal for us.

Sent on 08/12/2016

Blue Sky Elopements's reply:

How wonderful (but not surprising!) to hear that Bill made your ceremony so personal and warm. We're thrilled to hear it. Thanks so much for sharing your enthusiasm!

Molly · Married on 07/17/2016

Lyssabeth's made getting a wedding officiant one of the easiest parts of wedding planning! They are prompt and informative, and our officiant (Bill) did a perfect job with the non-religious ceremony and keeping in contact beforehand. My husband and I absolutely recommend Lyssabeth's!

Sent on 08/17/2016

Julie · Married on 07/15/2016

If you're looking for an elopement package that makes your prep and the day of easy peasy then look no further! This group made our day one of the best days ever!

Incredibly undervalued!

Thank you team Blue Sky Elopments!

Mr. & Mrs. Stelloh

Sent on 08/08/2016

Blue Sky Elopements's reply:

Okay--you heard it here folks--must be time to raise our rates! LOL. Thank you Julie for your kind words and for trusting us to handle your magical Santa Cruz elopement among the redwoods.

Laura · Married on 04/28/2016

It is your day and you should have it the way you want it!! That is exactly what you receive from Lyssabeth's services.

Sent on 05/24/2016

Blue Sky Elopements's reply:

Short 'n sweet! But you said it all. Thanks so much, Laura!!!

Gabi · Married on 04/04/2016

I wish there was an option to rate this service other than the best because the service and experience I had was absolutely outstanding! My day went off without a hitch and leading up to our wedding day we only had to worry about waking up on time! Thank you Maureen, Meo and Anita. You made our day unforgettable!!

Sent on 05/14/2016

Blue Sky Elopements's reply:

Gabi & Alex--"A wedding day without a hitch?" Isn't that an oxymoron? Of course you got hitched--wasn't that the point?! Okay, okay, we know what you meant. And yes, in that regard "hitchless" elopements are exactly what we specialize in. We're so glad that we gave you peace of mind--especially since you came all the way from Australia! Thank you so much for your effusive review (and FYI - we would have been happy to give you a wake-up call if we thought getting you up on time was going to be an issue!! :-))

Abbie · Married on 04/01/2016

Everything was perfect and exceeded our expectations. Thanks Maureen and Stephanie!

Sent on 05/03/2016

Blue Sky Elopements's reply:

Abbie--you're very welcome! So pleased that your wedding day was everything you hoped for!

Denni · Married on 02/29/2016

Amazing! We could not have had a better day. This was a last minute ceremony we wanted to do and they were quick to respond to our questions and book everything for us. So much less stressful than had we done this on our own.

Sent on 03/23/2016

Blue Sky Elopements's reply:

Denni--Glad to hear it! Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you and Jake years of marital bliss! Maureen

Patty · Married on 11/14/2015

Lisa was our officiant. She was amazing. Prompt to respond to questions; she was on time to a VERY busy Garden of the Gods wedding venue; She was friendly and spontaneous. I would recommend her specifically the group of course will provide you with more than what you hoped for.

Sent on 11/29/2015

Blue Sky Elopements's reply:

Patty--Lisa has been with us for many years and she's the consummate professional! In this line of work, it's the details that matter and no one goes with the flow like Lisa does when a venue turns out to not be as expected. Thanks so much for the great review. I know Lisa appreciates it! Maureen

Natalie · Married on 10/17/2015

My husband and I were amazed by the service we received from Lyssabeth's Wedding Officiants. When we first met with our officiant (Bill) he was very helpful in showing us how we could make our wedding creative and unique to us. One of my favorite ideas he came up with was how to recognize my deceased father. After our wedding we got many comments about how wonderful our ceremony was. It was great to hear that our guests enjoyed our ceremony as much as we did!

Sent on 11/19/2015

Blue Sky Elopements's reply:

Natalie--we do aim to amaze, so I'm tickled that we achieved that for you and Zach. It can be tricky to honor a deceased family member in a ceremony--there's a delicate balance between honoring/remembrance and focusing too heavily on the absences of the loved one. Bill is able to handle that with grace and finesse and I'm thrilled that his suggestions worked out for you. Love and blessings to you both in your married life. Maureen

Jessica · Married on 10/12/2015

We were in a huge bind when our original wedding officiant/friend had an emergency and had to cancel his travel plans two weeks before our wedding. Through a quick google search I stumbled upon Lyssabeth's and sent them a frantic email in hopes they'd have someone available on such short notice. Maureen was extremely prompt in returning my email and hooked us up with Bill Donovan. He was more than amazing and he radiates positivety. You can absolutely tell that being a wedding officiant isn't just a job for Bill. He was excited to be apart of our wedding and extremely professional and knowledgable. Not to mention personable and friendly. We weren't able to have our friend officiate but Bill felt like an old friend.

Sent on 11/08/2015

Blue Sky Elopements's reply:

Jessica--Yea! That's our Bill. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a thorough review. I'm sure it made Bill's day, as it did mine. Maureen

Rose · Married on 10/04/2015

William Donovan was our officiant and he was wonderful. We used the second time around ceremony and everyone at our wedding was in awe of the words. Bill was a blessing. He made us feel very comfortable, and he was there to bring a smile to all of our guests with his wit. I don't think our wedding would have been so calming without Bill and all of his wonderful attributes. Lyssabeth's wedding has a number of ceremonies to pick from. They are very qualified and if you are in need please call them. You won't be sorry.

Sent on 10/29/2015

Hi Rose,

Whether we're doing a customized ceremony or one of our pre-written versions (as you had), we try to infuse joy into every ceremony. And Bill does it fabulously! Thank you so much for sharing your kind words. (We think Bill's a blessing, too!) Maureen

Andrea · Married on 10/01/2015

We were beyond pleased from what we received for our elopement. Jessie was so responsive and helped us find a gorgeous venue (Sylvan Lake was AMAZING!). Heather was our officiant and she made us feel so comfortable. It was the moment I've been waiting for my entire life and it went perfectly as planned. Katie was our photographer and she was very accommodating and had a lot of creative ideas- I can't wait to see our photos. I definitely would recommend Lyssabeth's for anyone planning an elopement! Andrea & Chad Stone

Sent on 10/04/2015

Blue Sky Elopements's reply:

Andrea--our biggest compliment is hearing about how we worked flawlessly as a team to give someone their perfect wedding day. Your review made me smile. Sounds like we nailed it! Wishing you and Chad years and years of happiness together. Maureen

Mike Owens was our wedding officiant for our wedding on 9.20.15. He was so wonderful the day of the wedding. He was professional, kind hearted, and funny at times when it was needed. He suggested that we read our letters to each other and we are so happy we did! It made it that much more special. He also performed a beautiful blessing of the rings, which was a nice touch. I cannot say enough wonderful things about him. I highly recommend him for your ceremony.

Sent on 10/07/2015

Mike's a keeper! Thanks for your kind words. Maureen

TIM · Married on 09/11/2015

Everyone was professional and did their job well! The wedding turned out just like we wanted it to.

Sent on 10/19/2015

Tim--good to hear. Thanks. Maureen

NICOLE · Married on 09/02/2015

We planned our "large" (19 people) Elopement in about a month and after the first few days - I didn't have much to do until the day of............. Meo and Anita were the best! We had a wonderful day!

Sent on 09/30/2016

Lyssabeth's was so great and easy to work with! The officiant and photographer that they set up with were both absolute dreams to work with! The photographer captured the most beautiful photos of our day, and made sure to get to know what we wanted prior to the ceremony. I would definitely recommend Lyssabeth's and eloping! I wouldn't change one thing about our wedding day.

Sent on 09/28/2015