Blue Mountain Resort Reviews

168 | Palmerton, PA

168 Reviews for Blue Mountain Resort

168 Blue Mountain Resort Reviews

Kelly · Married on 09/22/2018

I don't know how to begin expressing our experience with Emily! She toured us around Blue Mountain around 2 years before our wedding and has worked with us throughout the whole planning process. Emily answered all our questions and was willing to work with us to ensure we were comfortable and confident in our decisions. We couldn't have asked for a better wedding coordinator, she was perfect! Blue Mountain is a wonderful venue-the views, staff, cocktail hour area, the ballrooms, everything is stunning. We received so many compliments saying how great our wedding was and how delicious the food was.

I was hoping we would be able to set up our decor but because of another wedding we were unable to. I was skeptical about dropping off all our decor and assuming the staff would place everything correctly, but they did! It was actually nice not having the stress of the set up, everything is off your hands.

I also had concerns about 2 weddings going on at once, but this really didn't interfere much at all. I know a few of my guests were incorrectly directed to the other weddings cocktail hour before my ceremony, but they soon figured out they were supposed to be down at the ceremony site.

Our dinner times were a little delayed, but everyone was having such a great time to even notice. Emily helped with the pack up at the end of the night and was with us every step of the way.

I highly recommend Blue Mountain as your venue! Thank you to the entire staff for making our day go so smooth.

Danielle · Married on 09/15/2018

The experience we had with Blue Mountain as a venue was perfect. The team was so amazing, and we worked with Sam and Emily for most of our planning. From advice to detailed planning, the girls never made me feel as though I was bothering them, and they also responded promptly and with answers, they really knew how to put a bride at ease. The entire planning process was so detailed, but easy with these gals! I was so thankful to put my day in their hands!

Emily was our day of coordinator, and had things run so smoothly. I didn't have to worry about a thing, and she set up all my decor perfectly! I couldn't have asked for someone better to coordinate my day and to ensure everything went to plan.

The venue itself is gorgeous and the backdrop is amazing. Emily worked to coordinate with all our vendors and everyone worked seamlessly together. I can't recommend Blue Mountain enough, we were so happy with our day and the only sad part is not chatting with the wonderful team anymore!

Thank you Sam, Emily & the entire team!

Blue Mountain Resort 1

Samantha · Married on 09/14/2018

I can't say enough wonderful things about Blue Mountain. It was the most perfect night ever! Our guests said it was the best wedding they had ever been to in their lives and a couple even commented that it was so beautiful it should have been on TV. Many people commented on how breath taking the ceremony site is and they were amazed with the reception room. I got asked many times how I found this magnificent place! I found it online of course (The Knot). The food was spectacular we had chicken parm and prime rib and the hors d'oeuvres were delicious. The mac and cheese balls (made special by request) and the coconut shrimp were a real hit!! The cake was spectacular, not only was it beautiful but it was also extremely tasty we had a chocolate and lemon alternative cake all with vanilla bean icing. The wedding coordinator worked with us trying to decide if it would rain or not and thankfully it didn't because we decided to have it outside! Blue is there for you every step of the way and they think of everything. They answer emails timely and you can tell they love what they do!! They even put together our center pieces for us which were not easy to do. Best day of my life, ill never forget it. We HIGHLY recommend blue!!! Just go for a tour, see the Vista Ballroom and the ceremony site, you wont regret it.

Blue Mountain Resort 2
    Blue Mountain Resort 7
    Blue Mountain Resort 8
    Blue Mountain Resort 9

Shannon · Married on 09/01/2018

We originally picked Blue Mountain Ski Resort for our wedding because the view and venue are stunning, and the package pricing is reasonable for everything it includes (again, stunning venue). We were then extremely lucky to have Samantha Cummings as our wedding coordinator throughout the entire process. Sam made the whole process incredibly easy, organized and fun. She was so responsive and went above and beyond to ensure every detail was arranged and all of our requests were accommodated. Towards the end of the wedding night we agreed, the wedding would not have been as great if it weren't for Samantha.

An added bonus is the package includes the wedding cake. Their onsite pastry chef, Catelyn, is extremely talented and was able to create the exact cake design we requested and it was absolutely delicious!

Everything else about Blue Mountain surpassed our expectations, the food was fabulous and the entire staff was attentive and accommodating. Everyone afterwards said how our wedding day was beautiful, and it's all because of Blue Mountain. We are so happy we chose it for our big day!

Jessica · Married on 09/01/2018

We planned our wedding from out of state, which made it difficult to see venues. When we first saw Blue Mountain online, we were in love with it without even seeing it in person! We loved how beautiful the venue was outside at the ceremony and courtyard sites, how gorgeous both indoor ballrooms were, and that many things were included which lowered the burden of having to rent linens, tables, etc. and find a caterer and baker. After booking our venue, we visited Blue Mountain in person and found that it was just as beautiful as all of the pictures! We quickly found that the team at Blue Mountain really aims to help you every step of the way. We had tons of questions and they were always quick to respond and willing to help and give their recommendations on different things that we weren't too sure about. You could tell that they have so much experience coordinating weddings and it was great to have that reassurance throughout our planning process. We worked with Emily specifically for coordinating our wedding day. She was such a huge help! From helping us plan out the timeline for our day to answering all of our random questions about little details, she was always quick to respond and happy to help! When our special day finally arrived, we were absolutely blown away by the beautiful arrangement of our decorations in the Alpine room. Emily did a wonderful job making sure everything was set up how we imagined it and placed some of our extra decorations in places that we didn't even think of putting them. Everything looked stunning! Our entire wedding day went so smoothly because of Emily - we can't think of anything that went wrong. Our cake was also delicious and beautiful! At the end of the night we hung out at the Slopeside Pub which was a great end to our day. We had multiple guests telling us that our wedding was one of the best weddings that they had ever been to, and that they had so much fun! We would highly recommend Blue Mountain for weddings!

JENA · Married on 08/11/2018

First, Emily is AMAZING!!! Emily's guidance and suggestions made our wedding day truly stress free. She was organized and took care of everything on the big day. The venue is absolutely beautiful and my guests are still raving about the food! Emily and the Blue Mountain team were wonderful and I would happily recommend her and their services to anyone planning a wedding!!!

Blue Mountain Resort 10

Tracey · Married on 08/11/2018

Since the moment we took our initial tour at the venue we knew it was the right fit! Not only is the venue amazing and breathe taking but the staff goes above and beyond with all your needs! We left with no questions on our tour and had open communication with our wedding coordinator once we booked which made the crazy planning of a wedding seem flawless! Our wedding went off without a hitch and was everything we dreamt it would be. Even when some nasty weather approached the cocktail hour still went smoothly and set up beautifully put together at a moments notice! I myself and my now husband are forever gratefully at how much work, time, commitment and attention to detail this amazing ladies did!!! And the food, ah the food was out of this world! Our guests raved for weeks!

Blue Mountain Resort 11
    Blue Mountain Resort 12
    Blue Mountain Resort 13
    Blue Mountain Resort 14
    Blue Mountain Resort 15
  • F

Fei · Married on 07/28/2018

We started our wedding preparation by finding the venue and we can say that deciding to book with Blue Mountain definitely started our wedding preparation well. We first fell in love with the gorgeous scenery of the ceremony site because we always wanted a mountain view for our wedding and Blue Mountain surely provided that! Their two ballrooms Vista and Alpine were also beautiful and spacious. Of course, for a venue to be the best choice for a wedding should be more than just the look. The people and their services also helped us a lot during and at the day of our wedding. We want to thank Emily, Casey, and Samantha for their kindness and helpfulness. Yes, they have three wonderful individuals that would keep track of our planning process so we would always get quick reply when we had questions. Their professionalism and responsiveness reduced a lot of stress during our planning process. They would remind us of the things that we might forget with detailed updates and would schedule phone/in-person meetings to go over the process. At the day of the rehearsal and the wedding, Samantha was our coordinator. She was extremely kind and professional. Not only did she coordinate every detail (decor, flowers, sweetheart table, photo booth etc.) smoothly, but also participated in the wedding as we requested (we needed someone to help out with our tea ceremony). We are genuinely grateful for her contribution to our wedding. Also, Blue Mountain offered a variety selections of meals that allowed you to taste first and included customized wedding cake in their package. All of these saved us time and effort to find catering. Most importantly, they tasted good. We will definitely recommend Blue Mountain for anyone that wants a gorgeous outdoor wedding with excellent mountain view and outstanding services.

Sarah · Married on 07/07/2018

Blue Mountain was everything we ever dreamed about and more for our wedding day! Sam ( and all the ladies) was phenomenal during the whole process- answering numerous emails, changing things at the last minute and making sure everything was perfect the day of! I would recommend Blue Mountain to anyway looking for a venue. I wish we could relive our perfect day over and over again. Thanks for making it amazing!

Blue Mountain Resort 16
    Blue Mountain Resort 17
    Blue Mountain Resort 18

Meagan · Married on 07/07/2018

The staff was amazing they really went above and beyond to make sure our day was a special as possible! The food was just as amazing as our tasting. Everyone made sure things ran smoothly and made sure we were well taken care of during the day. The whole wedding team was awesome and such nice people to work with. They made every vision come to life as well as gave quick responses on any questions. Great team and fabulous venue!

Blue Mountain Resort 19
    Blue Mountain Resort 20
    Blue Mountain Resort 21
    Blue Mountain Resort 22

Tricia · Married on 06/30/2018

My husband and I are extremely pleased that we chose Blue Mountain Resort. Initially, the package and stunning views on top of the mountain were what "sold" us. As the planning process began, we were so thankful of our choice and the experience became so much more. The team was awesome. We toured the venue with Casey as well as our testing date was facilitated by Casey. She was so pleasant, flexible and helpful with our plans. When we asked questions or advice, she always had an answer or her opinion. We can not say enough great things about her. When we found out a few weeks prior to the wedding that Casey was going to be our "day of the event coordinator" were super excited. We were also so relieved because we "knew" her and we were confident that she would guide us through our special day. We just had gained a trust with her and she is not disappoint. Also as an anxious bride, I was so impressed that she assisted with decorating the ballroom the day before the wedding. She stepped right into the role because she "listened" to my vision when we met the couple times prior to the wedding to talk about everything. During the rehearsal, she was informative and she asked questions to the pastor that my husband and I would not have thought to ask. That was fantastic!!! She was just amazing. She was especially on top of her game with EVERYTHING the day of the wedding. She was so accommodating, fast on her feet (last minute details) and most of all friendly. Our guests and bridal party were thrilled with the food, the service and the venue. Casey's work did not go unnoticed. They complimented her professionalism as well. It was a perfect day. Thank you Blue Mountain, but most importantly thank you,Casey!!!!

Blue Mountain Resort 23
    Blue Mountain Resort 24
    Blue Mountain Resort 25
    Blue Mountain Resort 26
    Blue Mountain Resort 27
    Blue Mountain Resort 28

Katie · Married on 06/30/2018

There's no doubt in our minds that choosing Blue Mountain as our wedding venue was hands down the best planning decision we could have made. Emily, Casey and the rest of the team were so phenomenal every step of the way and with their help our dream wedding day turned into reality. From the stunning ceremony site to the spacious ballroom with big windows to show off the mountain views, our guests are still raving about how impressed they were with Blue Mountain, and how much fun they had. Emily was truly fantastic as our day-of coordinator. There were so many details to keep track of but Emily was on top of every single one and never let any item fall through the cracks. She was always more than happy to accommodate our many requests, whether big or small. We were even able to have our dog Bailey there as part of the ceremony! Also important to note, the food at Blue Mountain is top notch and Caitlin's (the baker) cakes and cupcakes are to die for! Overall, we had a wonderful, wonderful experience and would absolutely recommend Blue Mountain to anyone in search of a top-notch wedding venue with great value!

Blue Mountain Resort 29
    Blue Mountain Resort 30

Kayleigh · Married on 06/23/2018

There are not enough words that I can use to express how amazing our wedding was at Blue Mountain! From our venue tour with Sam, to our planning meeting with Casey, and the prompt responses with my million questions via e-mail from Emily and the crew- we couldn’t have chosen a better team to help coordinate our wedding! The day was perfect, the ladies are extremely flexible and ensure that your day is special.. from the day you choose to say “I do at Blue” to the actual day. We chose the venue because of the gorgeous views and because once we met Sam, we knew it was where our wedding was meant to be. The ladies are very laid back which makes working with them a blast! Our rehearsal dinner at Slopeside was amazing followed by a fun walk through of the wedding. We were able to use the bridal suite, which made getting ready worry free! The team made sure my husband didn’t see me until I walked down that beautiful sidewalk to the outside area. Fast forward through the flawless ceremony (which for guests who may not want to walk all the way down to the seating area they have a golf cart to shuttle down- so awesome!) once we walked back into the building after saying I do, we were immediately met with appetizers and drinks- amazing! The staff for our reception was also amazing (along with Casey, who made sure everything went off without any issues) Casey and the crew made Kyle and I plates and made sure we enjoyed the food we so carefully chose (I’ve had so many people tell me they wish their staff at their weddings did the same, many bride and grooms go without eating.. we did not!) the bartenders always had a drink ready for Kyle and I, all I had to do was walk near the bar and they were ready for me!! Speaking of, we had signature drinks- the sangria... to die for! Our day was absolutely perfect, we couldn’t ask for a better venue, coordinating team, and food/cake! If we could, we would give Blue Mountain, Sam, Casey and Emily more stars!

Blue Mountain Resort 31
    Blue Mountain Resort 32
    Blue Mountain Resort 33
    Blue Mountain Resort 34
    Blue Mountain Resort 35

Krysta · Married on 06/15/2018

Absolutely amazing! Sam, Casey, and Emily each helped make our special day everything we had hoped for. They reaponded to every email text and phone call so quickly. It was like working with friends. They go above and beyond to make everything exactly as you want it. The venue itself is breathtaking

Lauren · Married on 06/09/2018

We worked Emily for a year leading up to getting married and she was also our day of coordinator. She was amazing! She worked with us when we needed to change the time of our ceremony to accommodate the priest after booking. She was extremely responsive and if she for some reason was unavailable there were two other coordinators who would get back to us right away. The week of the wedding Emily would text me back right away and answer all of our questions. She and her team set up our whole ceremony and reception site and I wouldn't have changed a thing! Our cake was included and Catelyn designed and made it look exactly like the pic and it was delicious! All of our guests told us Blue Mountain was the most beautiful venue they have ever been to and the food was amazing! Lindsey, Emily's assistant was also amazing she was sewing on buttons that fell off of the groommens tux and was there to guide us every step of the way or whenever we needed anything! We are so thankful to have had such an amazing staff and venue to celebrate our big day!! Lauren & Matt

Blue Mountain Resort 36
  • JuneRis

Marissa · Married on 06/08/2018

Blue Mountain Resort and staff are ABSOLUTELY AMAZING. My husband and I were planning our wedding out of state and were nervous about the added stress because of this. However, the moment we met with Emily during our first visit to Blue Mountain venue, we felt completely at ease. We did not feel this way when visiting other venues (we felt like just another number added to a weekend). Our wedding day was so important to us and the staff at Blue echoed this. Emily allowed us to feel comfortable throughout the whole planning process. The majority of our meetings and conversations were with Emily, but the rest of the staff and coordinators were also awesome and very accommodating. Their organizational strategies and methods were exceptional. They were on top of everything (things that I would not even think of or forget about). Emily was our day of coordinator, and honestly, her level of professionalism made it seem like we had a wedding coordinator from the moment we toured the venue. Our food and cake were delicious. Catelyn was very easy to work with and our cake looked exactly like the picture/vision we described. She has so much talent! Overall, we couldn't be more pleased with level of service we received and we highly recommend this venue.

Lauren · Married on 05/26/2018

EVERYTHING YOU ARE LOOKING FOR IS HERE! My guests are still raving about my wedding 3 weeks later. Emily, Casey, and Samantha are amazing at their jobs and do everything they can to make your day perfect. They all include themselves on your emails back and forth so that whoever is chosen to be there the day of the wedding knows every single detail. Casey sat with my family to review every detail for the day of step by step and THANK GOD she is beyond amazing at her job because I had no clue how many small details goes into the big day but she does and she guides you through every step of it. The staff at blue mountain is willing to work with you for any vision you have for your wedding. For the big day I worked with EMILY who is perfect for this job. There isn't enough space here to begin to explain how great our experience was with Emily for the day of. She has such an eye for helping decorate the room with any photos, signs, flowers, ect. you bring to personalize your wedding. She pays attention to every detail and makes sure EVERY LITTLE thing is perfect. She truly understand the theme or vision you are going for and makes it happen. Everyone that worked the day of my wedding 5/26 especially Emily and the Bar Manager did an excellent job! The staff here is so responsive that they even answer you on their vacation! The food and cake were delicious I would highly recommend Blue Mountain Resort for your big day!

Blue Mountain Resort 37
    Blue Mountain Resort 38
    Blue Mountain Resort 39

Danielle · Married on 05/19/2018

Casey and the Blue Mountain Team were ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!!!! I would highly recommend this venue. From start to finish they make sure every single detail is taken care of. If you aren't much of a planner, they keep you in line and make sure everything is completed according to the neccesary timeline so that your wedding will go flawlwessly. Casey is extremely responsive and works with you on every request that you have. The venue is gorgeous and all of our guests had a blast.

Sarah · Married on 05/12/2018

Our wedding was overall AMAZING and it all had to do with the AMAZING people at Blue Mountain. From the moment that we toured the grounds we knew that this was going to be a night to remember! We cannot say enough great things about the staff. They were there for every step of the way making everything less stressful on our end. Answering every one of my dumb or weird questions within hours! Everyone of the girls up there were always on top of the ball making it feel like our wedding was the only event happening. The day of our wedding was not the best weather, but they transformed the ballroom making it seem like that was our plan all along. They were there every time I turned around already knowing my next question, my next move, or with a drink for myself or my husband! The Bridal Suite was so cute and useful, we just used it to get dressed and put the finishing touches on and to keep our bags there all night, but is definitely big enough to have your hair and makeup done there. The Blue Mountain team had everything set up perfectly and exactly how I envisioned it. The day just went flawlessly and it is definitely because of Sam and Erinne and the entire Blue Mountain Team. We cannot say thank you enough for making this the best day of our lives and a day that we will never forget!

Jessica · Married on 05/12/2018

I just want to begin by saying: We could not be happier that we chose Blue Mountain as our wedding site! People are STILL talking about how great the wedding was and saying it was one of the best weddings they have ever been too!
    When we first came to look at the venue, we were blown away by Emily. She was incredibly friendly and warm and made us feel like this was the place we wanted to celebrate our relationship! We were absolutely blown away by how beautiful the venue was. No matter which room we had our reception in, there were absolutely breathtaking views of the mountains. And the ceremony site was unlike any we had seen at any of the other places we had visited. THAT was the absolute selling point for us! We were so excited to pick our date with them!
    The planning process was incredibly smooth! During this time, we spoke and met mostly with Casey. She guided us through our amazing food tasting (yum!) and helped us to make all of our decisions. Any time we had a question, we emailed the team and they answered us within a few hours. They were so incredibly helpful! Casey was such an amazing partner to work with. She was so kind and patient with us and always answered any concerns we had.
    Once it got closer to our wedding, we found out that we would be working with Sam on the day of our Wedding. Although we hadn't been talking with her as much about our wedding, she picked up right where Casey left off and the transition was seamless! Sam was so caring and really got to know my husband and I to ensure that our wedding was everything we wanted it to be!! She kept us incredibly calm on our wedding day (even when it completely downpoured and we had to get married inside)!
    Overall, I cannot speak highly enough about how AMAZING Blue Mountain was to get married at. I could not have imagined a more beautiful and perfect day and cannot speak highly enough about our experience!! We love the team at Blue!

Kate · Married on 05/05/2018

I can not imagine an easier venue to work with then Blue and the venue is beautiful. The three wedding coordinators were very prompt with answering emails (never more than 24 hour delay). Emily was always one step ahead on our wedding day. The site also handled most of of our set up which made the day much less stressful. Our cake turned out even better than I had imagined - our guests loved both the look and the taste. The only downside was transportation to and from the site - we rented buses (our guests stayed in Bethlehem) which worked out great but does add a little cost.

Morgan · Married on 12/31/2017

AMAZING! Everything about Blue Mountain was wonderful. We loved our wedding coordinator Emily. She met with us numerous times throughout the planning process and really took time getting to not only know every little detail about our wedding but also took time to get to know us as a couple. The venue is amazing, the view is breath taking, and the food is to die for! All the staff is so friendly and they do such a wonderful job with landscaping you do not even have to worry about getting a lot of additional decorations. Highly recommend! Thank you for everything Blue Mountain and especially to our wonderful coordinator Emily!!!

Blue Mountain Resort 40
    Blue Mountain Resort 41
    Blue Mountain Resort 42
    Blue Mountain Resort 43

Brooke · Married on 11/18/2017

My husband and I have nothing but amazing things to say about Blue Mtn and their staff. From day one Emily went above and beyond to answer any and all of the questions we had. (and there were a lot) We knew we wanted to go with Blue Mtn but didn’t realize our expectations would be met and then some. Emily made everything run so smoothly along with taking our ideas and going the extra mile with them. Catelyn knocked our cake out the park. We showed her what we wanted and she nailed it. They all made our dreams come true and we will cherish everything they did for the rest of our lives.

Josie · Married on 11/10/2017

Casey and Samantha were incredible. My daughter’s wedding was incredible from start to finish. They went above and beyond to be helpful and make her dream wedding come to life. Thank you!!

Blue Mountain Resort 44