Blue Lake Casino & Hotel Reviews

6 | Blue Lake, CA

6 Reviews for Blue Lake Casino & Hotel

• Allison

Allison · Married on 07/30/2016

Heidi and her team are exceptional. They went above and beyond and made our wedding stunning. Everything was perfect from decorations, food, and staff. They made it so easy for us they set up and clean up everything for you. Not to mention their hotel rooms are very nice and the staff was amazing. I highly recommend having any special event at Blue Lake Casino you wont be disappointed! Thanks again for the most beautiful wedding reception! Allison and Zach Wilson

Sent on 08/15/2016

Sarah · Married on 09/12/2015

The event planner Heidi is very helpful and willing to go the extra mile to help you achieve what you are wanting.

Sent on 07/09/2014

Blue Lake Casino & Hotel's reply:

Thanks so much Sarah! It was such a pleasure planning with you. You looked amazing! The whole day was truly special and I am honored that I got to be a part of it. Thanks again! Heidi

Aggie · Married on 09/28/2013

BLCH did an amazing job on our wedding. It was outside & im telling you they completely outdid themselves! Food was amazing! Tables & decorations were beyond what I thought. Ceremony spot was perfect. Even two years later I still have people saying we had the best wedding they've ever been to.

Sent on 02/03/2016

Blue Lake Casino & Hotel's reply:

Thank you so much Aggie! It was truly an amazing wedding and I am so honored to have been a part of your special day! Heidi
  • Adele

Adele · Married on 05/18/2013

3.5

They were easy to work with and made my wedding venue so pretty - just like how I wanted it to be. They provided the ceremony space and reception space, as well as did the catering. The food was generous in portion size, delicious and a great value! They even decorated the buffet tables with some little extra touches/decor. I provided the centerpiece items, but they packed everything away for me to pick up at another date.

Sent on 06/17/2013

4.2
      2.5

Working with Heidi was wonderful. I was able to change things last minute or fix something easily. It was nice having others help set up n decorate since that's probably something impossible for us to do. I would host a party here again. The only thing I don't like is having to cater through blue lake because it was very pricy and the food didn't come out the way we asked but overall it was a good night to remember.

Sent on 01/29/2016

Blue Lake Casino & Hotel's reply:

Thank you for the kind words! Your wedding was so beautiful! Thanks for choosing our venue and celebrating with us, it was a pleasure! Heidi