Blooming Dreams Photo Reviews

Blooming Dreams Photo 7
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 03/08/2019

Song is amazing!

We haven't yet had our wedding but the biggest thing I was worried about was finding a photographer that I could click with that does amazing work that I could afford. And Blooming Dreams is just that! Song is amazing and has made me feel so at ease. With less than 90 days until our wedding, she sent us a sweet welcome package with tips and tricks for the big day, and she sent over a time line (which is completely flexible). It just feels so good to know what I am working with someone who is so good at what they do and so kind!

Sent on 12/10/2018

Blooming Dreams Photo's reply:

Oh my goodness, I have never had such a great review just by communicating with me before the wedding. I can’t thank you enough for trusting me.
    Thank you! Thank you!
    I promise I will do my best capturing the unforgettable moment on your wedding day.
    Thank you so very much for making me feel so blessed to have met you!
  • Cham

Cham · Married on 01/19/2019

The best wedding photographer

Our pictures came out so beautiful and only within 3 weeks. Song is so professional, energetic, and so much fun to work with. Everyone in my family loves her, even the pickiest person. Absolute best wedding photographer hand down!!!!

Sent on 03/08/2019

Blooming Dreams Photo's reply:

Aw thank you so much for the great review! I truly enjoyed photographing all of the sessions as well as your wedding! I miss and love all your families, too! Hope to see you again!
    Thank you!
    Love you!

Autumn · Married on 11/17/2018

Professional, dedicated, and fun!

Song with Blooming Dreams Photo did such an amazing job photographing our wedding. She ran around all night capturing our wedding in such a fun and beautiful way. She truly went above and beyond to get unique and creative pictures throughout the entire night. While the posed pictures were beautiful, she really captured so many amazing candid moments. Many times I didn't see her, but she still managed to capture such important moments that I will be able to look back on for a life time. I strongly recommend her as a wedding photographer. She was so enthusiastic, kind, and fun to have around!

Sent on 01/24/2019

Blooming Dreams Photo's reply:

Oh how blessed I am to have met you and photographed your beautiful wedding. I am the lucky one. Thank you for such an awesome review! You were an absolutely stunning bride. Could I be like you? hahaha Reach out to me for help with anything not just photos but ANYTHING!!
  • F

Faye · Married on 09/29/2018

Song was great! She worked the entire night. She made sure we got all the shots - even when I was being difficult! All of our pictures looked great and she has a fast turnaround. Highly recommend Song!

Sent on 09/30/2018

Blooming Dreams Photo's reply:

Thank you thank you!!! It was such a pleasure. Thank you for letting me take pictures in such a hot day, and being such a sweet couple. I enjoyed your wedding and had fun photographing it!

Mallory · Married on 09/21/2018

Engagement & Wedding Photographer

WOW! Song continues to surprise me with her work and creativity. I found her off of Thumbtack and her pictures were so fun, I took a leap of faith based on her amazing reviews and I’m glad I did. She is reasonably priced and worth every penny. Our engagement session was so relaxed and super fun! She compiles short videos of the shoot that are so memorable and something I’ll keep forever. Our wedding photos were breath taking and adorable. She gave us fun keepstakes such as a box with our photo on it, USBs with our pictures printed on them and a cute little accordion photo album. She goes up and beyond for every photo she takes. Her responses are fast and I cannot recommend her enough! We will be sure to use Blooming Dreams for any future photography sessions. BOOK HER BEFORE ITS TOO LATE! You will not regret it!

Sent on 01/16/2019
    Blooming Dreams Photo 19
    Blooming Dreams Photo 20
    Blooming Dreams Photo 21

Blooming Dreams Photo's reply:

Aww Thank you very much for taking your time to write such an awesome long review! Thank you for being so sweet, adorable, romantic, and fun models for me. You both made my photos shine even more! Miss you and love you, your friends and family!

Victoria · Married on 06/10/2017

Song is AMAZING!! She photographed my wedding day and made the day even more special! In addition to the beautiful pictures, she went above and beyond to make the photo shoot fun and memorable. She also captured some video footage of family and the wedding party sharing how they felt that day, we will cherish these memories forever. It is obvious that Song loves what she does and her enthusiasm is contageous. She was always willing to do whatever it took to get the best angle possible. Song is very creative and captured every moment in a unique way. She works well with groups and knows how to command the crowd. I highly recommend Song as a photographer!

Sent on 06/25/2017

Blooming Dreams Photo's reply:

Thank you so much!! Such a blessing to have met you, your family and friends and photograph your wedding. Seriously, I'm going to miss you all!!

I'm so glad we chose Song Johns with Blooming Dreams photography as our wedding photographer!! We wanted a photographer who could capture and create beautiful, magical photos and keep a sense of humor with the photos she took as well. Song definitely hecked all those boxes, and she was great with our dog, who was there for our wedding ceremony and our engagement photo shoot. The pictures themselves have such a lush, painterly color to them that makes me want to look at them forever, and Song's overall thoughtful nature (for example, this year we were surprised with a beautiful Christmas ornament from our engagement shoot), fast response time, and flexibility made her wonderful to work with! I would absolutely recommend her for any photography work.

Sent on 07/07/2017

Blooming Dreams Photo's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful review! You made my day. I miss you guys already! I'm so blessed to have met you! Love you all!

Brittanie · Married on 05/20/2017

We had our engagement photos done with Song and we couldn't be more pleased with our pictures and experience! I can't say enough great things about her. She was willing to work with us for a great location and traveled with us to Lake Lure, NC. She even treaded through a creek with us to get the best pictures. She was very prompt getting sneak peeks to us and getting all of our engagement pictures to us within a week and we also got a nice photo book to go with it. We can't wait to see what she has in store for our wedding!

Sent on 02/04/2017

Blooming Dreams Photo's reply:

Oh thank you so much! I feel like you're my old friend already!! Hardly can wait for the next one!!! Thank you for relying on me!

Mary · Married on 09/17/2016

Song does very good work. Photos were great!

Sent on 01/01/2017

Blooming Dreams Photo's reply:

Thank you!!! So glad you like the pictures!!

Jessica · Married on 09/04/2016

Song is amazing!!! She captured our special day beautifully and made us so comfortable in front of the camera. She is a true artist with an amazing gift.

Sent on 06/20/2016

Blooming Dreams Photo's reply:

Thank you Jessica! I can't wait to be a part of your next special day!! And much more in the future!!!
  • Y

Yang · Married on 08/27/2016

You should book Blooming Dreams immediately!!! Song, the photographer, is really cute and sweet! Being a beloved woman herself, she is extremely good at capturing loving and romantic moments. Besides, her editing speed is off roof, so you won't be wasting time working with her. Five star recommendation.

Sent on 10/11/2016

Blooming Dreams Photo's reply:

Oh thank you for the very sweet review!! By the way, my mother-in-law keeps saying you're so gorgeous!!! I tell her that you were born that way! Hahahahahaha Miss you guys!!

Kristen · Married on 06/19/2016

We used Blooming Dream Photo for both our engagement and wedding photos. I absolutely LOVE every single picture she gave us. Our engagement pictures were fun and creative and she captured our personalities and relationship perfectly. I was so worried about looking awkward and posed but with her direction and artistic eye we look natural and look like we do photo shoots all the time! Our wedding was no different, we had a blast taking pictures and she captured so many special moments during the ceremony and reception. Our wedding photos are absolutely priceless to me and I can't stop looking at them to relive our day. Song was easy and enjoyable to work with and is so talented. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer.

Sent on 07/13/2016

Blooming Dreams Photo's reply:

Oh Kristen, I thank you both very much. I'm so thankful and grateful to know you both and be a part of your wedding. Welcome to the married club!!! Thank you again!!

Sarah · Married on 05/22/2016

Song was absolutely wonderful ! I am in love with every picture she took. She was such a pleasure to have as my photographer !

Sent on 06/18/2016

Blooming Dreams Photo's reply:

Oh I love you guys!! You both were absolutely wonderful and so much fun. You had me cry so many times!!!

Bates · Married on 05/22/2016

Song has a gift for photography!

At our wedding I didn't even notice her there most of the time which let us live in the moment more. She gave us pictures that we'll love for our whole life and was worth every penny.

Highly recommend Blooming Dreams Photography.

Sent on 06/28/2016

Happy one-month-and-a-weekiversary!!! ;-D
    I can't thank you guys enough!! Hope your newly wed life is terrific!! Miss you both!!

Holly · Married on 05/14/2016

Song is the greatest photographer! We couldn't have asked for better photos to capture our wedding!

Sent on 06/26/2016

Blooming Dreams Photo's reply:

Aw thank you so much!! Hope you have been very well!! Miss you both!!

My photography experience could not be better! Song went out of her way to make sure every moment was captured. She was very professional. Song did my bridal protraits as well as my wedding day and I am still amazed at each and every picture I recieved!!!! I am beyond greatful at the service and pictures I recieved. I will cherish them forever!

Sent on 06/21/2016

Blooming Dreams Photo's reply:

Oh thank you very much. I appreciate it very much. Your pictures still make me laugh so hard and I'm so thankful to know you and for the great opportunity!!