Blooming Dreams Photo Reviews

25 | Charlotte, NC

25 Reviews for Blooming Dreams Photo

Brianna · Married on 02/29/2020

The perfect photographer

Song is absolutely amazing in every way! She took every photo imaginable at every angle and our wedding photos are EXCELLENT! She was there from start to finish and never stopped capturing our once in a lifetime memories! You literally CANNOT have a better photographer than Song!!!

Sent on 04/12/2020

Blooming Dreams Photo's reply:

Aww my sweet couple! I would not have been able to do it without you guys. You helped me capture all the beautiful moments. Thank you so much for having me capture you special day being so kind and sweet to me! Miss you guys already! Love you!
  • Shannon

Shannon Maloney · Married on 01/18/2020

Perfect Day

Song is so sweet and truly wants your day to be special. She goes out of her way to make sure that you will have beautiful pictures that will last a lifetime. She was fast with a preview and even surprised us with a cute video. I would definitely recommend Blooming Dreams to anyone looking for a photographer who is easy to work with and a great deal.

Sent on 03/01/2020

Blooming Dreams Photo's reply:

Aw Thank you so so much for the awesome sweet review. How blessed I am to have met you and been a part of your wedding. I will never forget your fun sweet family and friends as well as you both! Please feel free to reach out for ANYTHING.
    Thank you very much again for having me as your wedding photographer!
    Love,

Ashlyn · Married on 09/28/2019

Amazing experience!

Song is the most amazing photographer! Detailed, skilled and great at her job! I’m blown away by her pictures and am so blessed we found her to capture our big day!

Sent on 11/24/2019

Blooming Dreams Photo's reply:

Aw Ashlyn, I miss you guys. Thank you so much for the unforgettable opportunity! You are so beautiful on the inside and outside! I will be thinking about you and praying for you guys as you started a new chapter in the new place!
  • Kayla

Kayla · Married on 09/08/2019

Incredible, Fun Photographer

From the first time my husband and I spoke to Song, we knew that she was the wedding photographer we wanted. She was open to hearing what we wanted her to capture and had plenty of great suggestions of her own, plus she had previously shot at our venue, so hiring her was a no brainer. Since we lived across the country from our venue, we did not meet Song in person until the actual day of our wedding, but she was just as sweet in person as she had been on the phone.

Her fun personality made everyone feel relaxed and she was able to truly capture how much fun everyone was having during our wedding. One thing that we love about our wedding photos is that not only are they gorgeous, but everyone looks genuinely happy. You can tell how much fun everyone was having, Song captured each moment perfectly. Song is an outstanding photographer and her eye for fun, creative shots is unbelievable. Not only is she an incredibly talented photographer, but she is kind and it's truly evident that she loves what she does. I almost wish we could have another wedding just so we could hire her again!

Sent on 10/08/2019

Blooming Dreams Photo's reply:

Aww I'm crying now. Thank you so much for the fantastic long review. Wish you both didn't live too far. No matter what you will be or where you will be, I will be a forever huge fan of you! Love you all!

Valerie · Married on 09/07/2019

Wedding Photos of our Dreams!

We used Blooming Dreams Photos for both our engagement pictures and our wedding pictures. Song was AMAZING to work with! She really captured our personalities in the shots and had so many creative ideas. When looking through our wedding photos we kept saying how we had no idea she was even around to capture a specific moment, look, or embrace and those are the pictures we cherish most! Aside from the pictures she created the most beautiful highlight reel of our special day saving us a fortune on a videographer. Song brought a second photographer along to capture the guys getting ready and that photographer was very professional and equally great to work with- great choice, Song! I'll definitely be using Blooming Dreams for my future photographer needs! Thank you so much for the beautiful life long memories!

Sent on 10/10/2019

Blooming Dreams Photo's reply:

Awww thank you for the awesome amazing review! I will never forget your beautiful and fun wedding and your fun family! I’m so glad that I could make you happy with the pictures.
    I’m going to miss you and will be thinking about you!
    Love you all.
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth Ann · Married on 08/04/2019

Best wedding photography

Song is absolutely amazing! She is eager to capture every moment and has a fast and simple process setup! She gives you a personal experience from beginning to end! I would recommend her to anyone to capture your big day!

Sent on 10/09/2019

Blooming Dreams Photo's reply:

Wow thank you! Such a blessing to have met you! Thank you so much for the awesome review! Thank you for being a gorgeous model for me! Can’t wait to see your family grow! Miss you all!

Jessica Pendry · Married on 06/01/2019

Quality & Professionalism

From the first moment we met Song, we were confident in her ability has a photographer, but even more - she seemed like a friend! She was extremely reliable in communications and flexible with all meetings/sessions. Song went above and beyond to find locations for Bridal Portraits (which were FABULOUS)...and for our wedding...all I can say is wow. She is truly passionate about her profession and we are so thrilled with our photographs! We will definitely be using her for our future photo sessions!

Sent on 07/30/2019

Blooming Dreams Photo's reply:

You made me cry and miss you all even more! Thank you so much for the awesome review! So blessed to have met you and be part of your special day. I will always remember all the tears and laughters I had with you at your wedding. Thank you so much!
  • MJD

Moises · Married on 05/04/2019

Song was phenomenal! Shows she enjoys her work!

Our wedding was in May 2019. Song initially did our engagement photos and we had such a great experience with her that we knew we needed her to be there at our wedding. Song is so professional and it really showed that she cared about her work and wanted to make our day as magical as it was. She went above and beyond and made us feel really comfortable. My wife and I knew nothing about the process for taking pictures but she guided us through it all. Song thank you so so so so much! You really made our day special and I will recommend you any chance I get. With much love, Janet and Moises!

Sent on 03/19/2020

Oh Hi!
    Thank you so much for the awesome review!!! Hope both of you are very well. I miss you guys! Wow time goes so fast! I still remember your beautiful wedding and all the food there! And the fun dance!!! I can't thank you enough for having me as your photographer. Reach out to me any time for anything!
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 03/08/2019

Song is amazing!

We haven't yet had our wedding but the biggest thing I was worried about was finding a photographer that I could click with that does amazing work that I could afford. And Blooming Dreams is just that! Song is amazing and has made me feel so at ease. With less than 90 days until our wedding, she sent us a sweet welcome package with tips and tricks for the big day, and she sent over a time line (which is completely flexible). It just feels so good to know what I am working with someone who is so good at what they do and so kind!

Sent on 12/10/2018

Blooming Dreams Photo's reply:

Oh my goodness, I have never had such a great review just by communicating with me before the wedding. I can’t thank you enough for trusting me.
    Thank you! Thank you!
    I promise I will do my best capturing the unforgettable moment on your wedding day.
    Thank you so very much for making me feel so blessed to have met you!
  • Cham

Cham · Married on 01/19/2019

The best wedding photographer

Our pictures came out so beautiful and only within 3 weeks. Song is so professional, energetic, and so much fun to work with. Everyone in my family loves her, even the pickiest person. Absolute best wedding photographer hand down!!!!

Sent on 03/08/2019

Blooming Dreams Photo's reply:

Aw thank you so much for the great review! I truly enjoyed photographing all of the sessions as well as your wedding! I miss and love all your families, too! Hope to see you again!
    Thank you!
    Love you!

Autumn · Married on 11/17/2018

Professional, dedicated, and fun!

Song with Blooming Dreams Photo did such an amazing job photographing our wedding. She ran around all night capturing our wedding in such a fun and beautiful way. She truly went above and beyond to get unique and creative pictures throughout the entire night. While the posed pictures were beautiful, she really captured so many amazing candid moments. Many times I didn't see her, but she still managed to capture such important moments that I will be able to look back on for a life time. I strongly recommend her as a wedding photographer. She was so enthusiastic, kind, and fun to have around!

Sent on 01/24/2019

Blooming Dreams Photo's reply:

Oh how blessed I am to have met you and photographed your beautiful wedding. I am the lucky one. Thank you for such an awesome review! You were an absolutely stunning bride. Could I be like you? hahaha Reach out to me for help with anything not just photos but ANYTHING!!
  • F

Faye · Married on 09/29/2018

Song was great! She worked the entire night. She made sure we got all the shots - even when I was being difficult! All of our pictures looked great and she has a fast turnaround. Highly recommend Song!

Sent on 09/30/2018

Blooming Dreams Photo's reply:

Thank you thank you!!! It was such a pleasure. Thank you for letting me take pictures in such a hot day, and being such a sweet couple. I enjoyed your wedding and had fun photographing it!

Mallory · Married on 09/21/2018

Engagement & Wedding Photographer

WOW! Song continues to surprise me with her work and creativity. I found her off of Thumbtack and her pictures were so fun, I took a leap of faith based on her amazing reviews and I’m glad I did. She is reasonably priced and worth every penny. Our engagement session was so relaxed and super fun! She compiles short videos of the shoot that are so memorable and something I’ll keep forever. Our wedding photos were breath taking and adorable. She gave us fun keepstakes such as a box with our photo on it, USBs with our pictures printed on them and a cute little accordion photo album. She goes up and beyond for every photo she takes. Her responses are fast and I cannot recommend her enough! We will be sure to use Blooming Dreams for any future photography sessions. BOOK HER BEFORE ITS TOO LATE! You will not regret it!

Sent on 01/16/2019

Blooming Dreams Photo's reply:

Aww Thank you very much for taking your time to write such an awesome long review! Thank you for being so sweet, adorable, romantic, and fun models for me. You both made my photos shine even more! Miss you and love you, your friends and family!

Victoria · Married on 06/10/2017

Song is AMAZING!! She photographed my wedding day and made the day even more special! In addition to the beautiful pictures, she went above and beyond to make the photo shoot fun and memorable. She also captured some video footage of family and the wedding party sharing how they felt that day, we will cherish these memories forever. It is obvious that Song loves what she does and her enthusiasm is contageous. She was always willing to do whatever it took to get the best angle possible. Song is very creative and captured every moment in a unique way. She works well with groups and knows how to command the crowd. I highly recommend Song as a photographer!

Sent on 06/25/2017

Blooming Dreams Photo's reply:

Thank you so much!! Such a blessing to have met you, your family and friends and photograph your wedding. Seriously, I'm going to miss you all!!

I'm so glad we chose Song Johns with Blooming Dreams photography as our wedding photographer!! We wanted a photographer who could capture and create beautiful, magical photos and keep a sense of humor with the photos she took as well. Song definitely hecked all those boxes, and she was great with our dog, who was there for our wedding ceremony and our engagement photo shoot. The pictures themselves have such a lush, painterly color to them that makes me want to look at them forever, and Song's overall thoughtful nature (for example, this year we were surprised with a beautiful Christmas ornament from our engagement shoot), fast response time, and flexibility made her wonderful to work with! I would absolutely recommend her for any photography work.

Sent on 07/07/2017

Blooming Dreams Photo's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful review! You made my day. I miss you guys already! I'm so blessed to have met you! Love you all!

Brittanie · Married on 05/20/2017

We had our engagement photos done with Song and we couldn't be more pleased with our pictures and experience! I can't say enough great things about her. She was willing to work with us for a great location and traveled with us to Lake Lure, NC. She even treaded through a creek with us to get the best pictures. She was very prompt getting sneak peeks to us and getting all of our engagement pictures to us within a week and we also got a nice photo book to go with it. We can't wait to see what she has in store for our wedding!

Sent on 02/04/2017

Blooming Dreams Photo's reply:

Oh thank you so much! I feel like you're my old friend already!! Hardly can wait for the next one!!! Thank you for relying on me!

Mary · Married on 09/17/2016

Song does very good work. Photos were great!

Sent on 01/01/2017

Blooming Dreams Photo's reply:

Thank you!!! So glad you like the pictures!!

Jessica · Married on 09/04/2016

Song is amazing!!! She captured our special day beautifully and made us so comfortable in front of the camera. She is a true artist with an amazing gift.

Sent on 06/20/2016

Blooming Dreams Photo's reply:

Thank you Jessica! I can't wait to be a part of your next special day!! And much more in the future!!!
  • Y

Yang · Married on 08/27/2016

You should book Blooming Dreams immediately!!! Song, the photographer, is really cute and sweet! Being a beloved woman herself, she is extremely good at capturing loving and romantic moments. Besides, her editing speed is off roof, so you won't be wasting time working with her. Five star recommendation.

Sent on 10/11/2016

Blooming Dreams Photo's reply:

Oh thank you for the very sweet review!! By the way, my mother-in-law keeps saying you're so gorgeous!!! I tell her that you were born that way! Hahahahahaha Miss you guys!!

Kristen · Married on 06/19/2016

We used Blooming Dream Photo for both our engagement and wedding photos. I absolutely LOVE every single picture she gave us. Our engagement pictures were fun and creative and she captured our personalities and relationship perfectly. I was so worried about looking awkward and posed but with her direction and artistic eye we look natural and look like we do photo shoots all the time! Our wedding was no different, we had a blast taking pictures and she captured so many special moments during the ceremony and reception. Our wedding photos are absolutely priceless to me and I can't stop looking at them to relive our day. Song was easy and enjoyable to work with and is so talented. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer.

Sent on 07/13/2016

Blooming Dreams Photo's reply:

Oh Kristen, I thank you both very much. I'm so thankful and grateful to know you both and be a part of your wedding. Welcome to the married club!!! Thank you again!!

Sarah · Married on 05/22/2016

Song was absolutely wonderful ! I am in love with every picture she took. She was such a pleasure to have as my photographer !

Sent on 06/18/2016

Blooming Dreams Photo's reply:

Oh I love you guys!! You both were absolutely wonderful and so much fun. You had me cry so many times!!!

Bates · Married on 05/22/2016

Song has a gift for photography!

At our wedding I didn't even notice her there most of the time which let us live in the moment more. She gave us pictures that we'll love for our whole life and was worth every penny.

Highly recommend Blooming Dreams Photography.

Sent on 06/28/2016

Happy one-month-and-a-weekiversary!!! ;-D
    I can't thank you guys enough!! Hope your newly wed life is terrific!! Miss you both!!

Holly · Married on 05/14/2016

Song is the greatest photographer! We couldn't have asked for better photos to capture our wedding!

Sent on 06/26/2016

Blooming Dreams Photo's reply:

Aw thank you so much!! Hope you have been very well!! Miss you both!!

My photography experience could not be better! Song went out of her way to make sure every moment was captured. She was very professional. Song did my bridal protraits as well as my wedding day and I am still amazed at each and every picture I recieved!!!! I am beyond greatful at the service and pictures I recieved. I will cherish them forever!

Sent on 06/21/2016

Blooming Dreams Photo's reply:

Oh thank you very much. I appreciate it very much. Your pictures still make me laugh so hard and I'm so thankful to know you and for the great opportunity!!