Blooming Dreams Photo Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

• Mariana
    Mariana L. Married on 09/03/2022

Amazing photographer!

Song is so amazingly talented I seriously cannot recommend her enough she’s so kind and thoughtful. She captured such beautiful moments with my friends and family and help us feel so beautiful and confident.

Blooming Dreams Photo's reply:

Wow thank you so much for the amazing review! I enjoyed photographing both of you and your family and friends! It was so much fun. Thank you again for having me capture your special day!
  • Z
    Zowie K. Married on 06/04/2022

Amazing! Hire them now!

Personally wanted the beautiful sunset woodsy wedding right? SHE KILLED IT! All of my photos are perfect! The video was stunning and there are so many photos! She was amazing all the angles and stuff look stunning, Everything went so flexible and easy to work out. 10/10 will being using her for future stuff and you should use her too!

Blooming Dreams Photo's reply:

Wow! THANK YOU so much for the amazing review! I am so thrilled it all worked out well and was able to capture your awesome wedding! Everyone was very sweet. And you guys are the coolest ever!! Thank you again so much!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Cortnie Yang
    Cortnie Y. Married on 05/15/2021

Love song!

We couldn't have chosen a better photographer! Song not only did our engagement photos but our wedding on May 15, 2021! Not only do we love her, our family and friends adored her and talked about how great Song was. Thank you, Song for everything! You're the best!

Blooming Dreams Photo's reply:

Oh my goodness!! Thank you so much for the sweet review! I love your friends and families, too!! They are absolutely AWESOME. I can't stop smiling when I look at the pictures now. I am such a lucky photographer! Love you both!
    Taylor B. Married on 01/01/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

So kind and so talented!

From start to finish our experience with Song was fantastic! Song was incredibly responsive, helpful and went out of her way to create wonderful memories of our wedding day. It ended up raining on our day and changing our picture location plans, but she was quick to come up with a solution and still give us beautiful pictures. We wanted to take photos in front of a mural we got engaged at, but due to the rain, we couldn't. So what did Song do? CRAFTED the mural out of felt and made it happen!! We can't explain how much that meant to us. I'm still in awe of the photos she took and am so thankful to have these memories forever. We received our photos earlier than anticipated, and she gave us the sweetest gift to hold onto them. She also made a video trailer of our day and we absolutely loved it. I cannot recommend Song enough!

Blooming Dreams Photo's reply:

Aww thank you so much. I will never forget your wedding. I am so thrilled it all worked out! Thank you so much for the awesome opportunity to take such a special wedding!
    Love, Song
    Natalie J. Married on 12/05/2020

Joyful & Passionate

Working with Song MADE my wedding day! She was so kind, so superior, and SO skillful before, during, and after our wedding day. She was very easy to work with and flexible with scheduling. Her smile and happiness honestly made me SO HAPPY. I personally received praise for the awesome attitude and savvy work ethic of Blooming Dreams Photo at the wedding ceremony and reception from numerous guests and family. Her generosity, humor, and creativity was very memorable and rare, in a great way. Song will always be recommended by me to anyone.

Blooming Dreams Photo's reply:

I'm having tears of happiness!! Thank you so much for the great review. I enjoyed helping and communicating with you throughout your wedding planning process. And your wedding was very beautiful. I can't thank you enough for having me capture your special day. I'm going to miss you both and your friends and family! Love, Song
  • Kaitlin
    Kaitlin B. Married on 09/06/2020

Absolutely the best!

Song is a wonderful person and an amazingly talented photographer. She was so flexible in working with our postponed wedding, and communicated with us through every step of the way. It’s apparent upon first meeting that she has a big heart and truly cares about the couples she works with. She captured our day so well - if we could do it all again, we’d choose her every time! Thank you SO MUCH, Song!

Blooming Dreams Photo's reply:

Thank you so much for the awesome review. So happy I got to capture your rescheduled wedding. So happy for you and your family. The reception was so much fun! Thank you again for the great opportunity. Miss you all!
  • Laura
    Laura Married on 07/12/2020

Absolutely wonderful!!

Song was the BEST!! My favorite wedding vendor to work with! We used her for both our engagement shoot and our wedding. She is incredibly responsive - like send an email at 8:30 get a response by 8:40 kind of responsive, haha! She's very kind, sweet, cheerful, and professional! And her photos are AMAZING! I chose her because she really captures the feel of the day! Emotions and memories beyond just the traditional posed photos you often get at weddings. Her attention to detail and creativity really shine! We have wonderful engagement and wedding photos that we will cherish for years to come. We loved her so much my parents also hired her to take my little sister's high school graduation/senior pics! We can't recommend Song enough!

Blooming Dreams Photo's reply:

Thank you SO much for the glowing review! I’m impatient when it comes to responding to people. Hahaha. Thank you for doing the hard job for me. Being in front of the camera is harder than taking pictures. Miss you everybody! Love, Song
  • Mary
    Mary E. Married on 07/04/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Best experience, most amazing photos

My career involves a lot of event planning and Song is the BEST photographer I have ever worked with. She has that golden combination of great technical skill along with that certain "something" artistic talent. She is a true professional - organized, communicative, flexible, and a true joy to work with. You will be delighted at her attention to detail in the planning process and all the sweet little touches of things she sends in the mail and over email.

My friends and family kept commenting on how hard a worker she was and how they couldn't believe how many beautiful photos we got out of the engagement session and the wedding. My mom kept lamenting, "I can't choose which photos to order, there are too many good ones!" My fiance was initially a skeptic of spending anything over $1k on a photographer but he has completely changed his tune. Song was worth every dime. She knows how to capture those beautiful spontaneous moments and to help everyone to relax and really open up in front of the camera. I just can't say enough good things about working with her!

Blooming Dreams Photo's reply:

Wow I am speechless. Thank you very much for the awesome review! I enjoyed so much working with you. The pictures make me smile so big. Thank you so much for doing all the hard work for me. I appreciate it very much. I'm going to miss you all!! Love, Song
    Holly C. Married on 06/27/2020

The Cecil Wedding

Song was AMAZING!!! I couldn't have asked for a better photographer for my bridal or wedding pictures. All of them turned out beautiful! She is so creative when coming up with shots to take. She made an entire day of schedule for us and she stuck to it as best as she could. She got along with our videographers as well! Song knew exactly what she wanted and she came very prepared. I appreciated everything she did for us that day and I am in LOVE with our pictures!

Blooming Dreams Photo's reply:

Thank you so much for the awesome review! I'm so glad the photos turned out beautiful and you love them. I was crying, smiling and laughing hard while looking at the pictures. What sweet family and friends you have! I'm going to miss you. Love.
    Molly M. Married on 06/13/2020

Must Have Photographer!!!!

We found Song by googling photographers in your area. We did not know her but after reading reviews and looking at her website we decided to take a chance. She was absolutely amazing. Our photos could not have turned out better. She had us do some funny poses that I was a little skeptical about. Butttt, the pictures and short video turned out so good. She was so kind and easy to work with. We had our pictures back extremely quickly. While we were on our honeymoon she had already sent us the video of our wedding. You will not be disappointed. If you read her bio on her website it is 100% accurate. She went above and beyond to make sure she captured our wedding perfectly. Thank you Song.

Blooming Dreams Photo's reply:

Oh my goodness!! I'm crying!! Thank you so much for the awesome review! I had so much fun at your wedding. The hot weather didn't bother me at all!!! Hahahaha Thank you very much again! I never forget your tears of happiness at your wedding!! Love you guys!!
  • Hannah
    Hannah F. Married on 04/25/2020

Truly Amazing

Song was a dream to work with. From her bubbly personality to extremely quick responses to email (and I mean with in 15 minutes fast) to her little surprises in the mail to the props she brings for photos, she was wonderful. Our wedding photos were absolutely gorgeous. I don't think she stopped taking photos the entire day! I feel so blessed to have had our day captured the way Song did!!

Blooming Dreams Photo's reply:

Wow thank you so much for the great review. It’s all because of you guys being so sweet and easy to work with. I wouldn’t have been able to create those pictures without you both and your friends and family. So thankful to have met you. Thank you thank you!!!! Miss you!
  • Alexandra
    Alexandra P. Married on 04/04/2020

Amazing Experience & Pictures

Song was absolutely amazing to work with. She constantly checked in on us while we were in the process of rescheduling our wedding due to COVID-19. We felt she truly cared about our wedding day and wanted to make it as special as possible. It rained off and on during but she figured it all out making sure we got all the shots we wanted and more. Our pictures turned out beautiful and if we lived in the Charlotte area we would be using her as our photographer for everything. We highly recommend using her!

Blooming Dreams Photo's reply:

Aw thank you SO MUCH for the wonderful review! I am so grateful to have met you and worked with you during this difficult time! I'm so thrilled to help you get through it all! Everyone was amazing. I enjoyed dancing with everybody! Miss you all!
    Brianna Married on 02/29/2020

The perfect photographer

Song is absolutely amazing in every way! She took every photo imaginable at every angle and our wedding photos are EXCELLENT! She was there from start to finish and never stopped capturing our once in a lifetime memories! You literally CANNOT have a better photographer than Song!!!

Blooming Dreams Photo's reply:

Aww my sweet couple! I would not have been able to do it without you guys. You helped me capture all the beautiful moments. Thank you so much for having me capture you special day being so kind and sweet to me! Miss you guys already! Love you!
  • Shannon
    Shannon M. Married on 01/18/2020

Perfect Day

Song is so sweet and truly wants your day to be special. She goes out of her way to make sure that you will have beautiful pictures that will last a lifetime. She was fast with a preview and even surprised us with a cute video. I would definitely recommend Blooming Dreams to anyone looking for a photographer who is easy to work with and a great deal.

Blooming Dreams Photo's reply:

Aw Thank you so so much for the awesome sweet review. How blessed I am to have met you and been a part of your wedding. I will never forget your fun sweet family and friends as well as you both! Please feel free to reach out for ANYTHING.
    Thank you very much again for having me as your wedding photographer!
    Love,
    Cassidy E. Married on 10/15/2019

Absolutely amazing!!!

So Mrs. Song Johns was our wedding photographer and I’m telling you, she was hands down the best of the best of the BEST! She worked so hard the entire time and she is beyond talented and has so many amazing ideas for pictures! She showed up at like 8:00am and did not leave until late that night and was so much fun to work with! She literally felt like family at the end of the night. I will always be OBSESSED with our pictures! Literally everything that I wanted! I wouldn’t ever recommend anyone else but her! She’s truly amazing and the sweetest woman I have ever met and we truly love her to pieces! ❤️

Blooming Dreams Photo's reply:

Oh gosh, I cannot thank you enough for the awesome review! I am so blessed to have met you and your whole family. I will never forget such a fun and sweet wedding. Thank you so very much for having me as your wedding photographer!! Love you all!
    Ashlyn Married on 09/28/2019

Amazing experience!

Song is the most amazing photographer! Detailed, skilled and great at her job! I’m blown away by her pictures and am so blessed we found her to capture our big day!

Blooming Dreams Photo's reply:

Aw Ashlyn, I miss you guys. Thank you so much for the unforgettable opportunity! You are so beautiful on the inside and outside! I will be thinking about you and praying for you guys as you started a new chapter in the new place!
  • Kayla
    Kayla Married on 09/08/2019

Incredible, Fun Photographer

From the first time my husband and I spoke to Song, we knew that she was the wedding photographer we wanted. She was open to hearing what we wanted her to capture and had plenty of great suggestions of her own, plus she had previously shot at our venue, so hiring her was a no brainer. Since we lived across the country from our venue, we did not meet Song in person until the actual day of our wedding, but she was just as sweet in person as she had been on the phone.

Her fun personality made everyone feel relaxed and she was able to truly capture how much fun everyone was having during our wedding. One thing that we love about our wedding photos is that not only are they gorgeous, but everyone looks genuinely happy. You can tell how much fun everyone was having, Song captured each moment perfectly. Song is an outstanding photographer and her eye for fun, creative shots is unbelievable. Not only is she an incredibly talented photographer, but she is kind and it's truly evident that she loves what she does. I almost wish we could have another wedding just so we could hire her again!

Blooming Dreams Photo's reply:

Aww I'm crying now. Thank you so much for the fantastic long review. Wish you both didn't live too far. No matter what you will be or where you will be, I will be a forever huge fan of you! Love you all!
    Valerie Married on 09/07/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Wedding Photos of our Dreams!

We used Blooming Dreams Photos for both our engagement pictures and our wedding pictures. Song was AMAZING to work with! She really captured our personalities in the shots and had so many creative ideas. When looking through our wedding photos we kept saying how we had no idea she was even around to capture a specific moment, look, or embrace and those are the pictures we cherish most! Aside from the pictures she created the most beautiful highlight reel of our special day saving us a fortune on a videographer. Song brought a second photographer along to capture the guys getting ready and that photographer was very professional and equally great to work with- great choice, Song! I'll definitely be using Blooming Dreams for my future photographer needs! Thank you so much for the beautiful life long memories!

Blooming Dreams Photo's reply:

Awww thank you for the awesome amazing review! I will never forget your beautiful and fun wedding and your fun family! I’m so glad that I could make you happy with the pictures.
    I’m going to miss you and will be thinking about you!
    Love you all.
  • Elizabeth
    Elizabeth A. Married on 08/04/2019

Best wedding photography

Song is absolutely amazing! She is eager to capture every moment and has a fast and simple process setup! She gives you a personal experience from beginning to end! I would recommend her to anyone to capture your big day!

Blooming Dreams Photo's reply:

Wow thank you! Such a blessing to have met you! Thank you so much for the awesome review! Thank you for being a gorgeous model for me! Can’t wait to see your family grow! Miss you all!
    Jessica P. Married on 06/01/2019

Quality & Professionalism

From the first moment we met Song, we were confident in her ability has a photographer, but even more - she seemed like a friend! She was extremely reliable in communications and flexible with all meetings/sessions. Song went above and beyond to find locations for Bridal Portraits (which were FABULOUS)...and for our wedding...all I can say is wow. She is truly passionate about her profession and we are so thrilled with our photographs! We will definitely be using her for our future photo sessions!

Blooming Dreams Photo's reply:

You made me cry and miss you all even more! Thank you so much for the awesome review! So blessed to have met you and be part of your special day. I will always remember all the tears and laughters I had with you at your wedding. Thank you so much!
  • MJD
    Moises Married on 05/04/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Song was phenomenal! Shows she enjoys her work!

Our wedding was in May 2019. Song initially did our engagement photos and we had such a great experience with her that we knew we needed her to be there at our wedding. Song is so professional and it really showed that she cared about her work and wanted to make our day as magical as it was. She went above and beyond and made us feel really comfortable. My wife and I knew nothing about the process for taking pictures but she guided us through it all. Song thank you so so so so much! You really made our day special and I will recommend you any chance I get. With much love, Janet and Moises!

Oh Hi!
    Thank you so much for the awesome review!!! Hope both of you are very well. I miss you guys! Wow time goes so fast! I still remember your beautiful wedding and all the food there! And the fun dance!!! I can't thank you enough for having me as your photographer. Reach out to me any time for anything!
  • Rachel
    Rachel Married on 03/08/2019

Song is amazing!

We haven't yet had our wedding but the biggest thing I was worried about was finding a photographer that I could click with that does amazing work that I could afford. And Blooming Dreams is just that! Song is amazing and has made me feel so at ease. With less than 90 days until our wedding, she sent us a sweet welcome package with tips and tricks for the big day, and she sent over a time line (which is completely flexible). It just feels so good to know what I am working with someone who is so good at what they do and so kind!

Blooming Dreams Photo's reply:

Oh my goodness, I have never had such a great review just by communicating with me before the wedding. I can’t thank you enough for trusting me.
    Thank you! Thank you!
    I promise I will do my best capturing the unforgettable moment on your wedding day.
    Thank you so very much for making me feel so blessed to have met you!
  • Cham
    Cham Married on 01/19/2019

The best wedding photographer

Our pictures came out so beautiful and only within 3 weeks. Song is so professional, energetic, and so much fun to work with. Everyone in my family loves her, even the pickiest person. Absolute best wedding photographer hand down!!!!

Blooming Dreams Photo's reply:

Aw thank you so much for the great review! I truly enjoyed photographing all of the sessions as well as your wedding! I miss and love all your families, too! Hope to see you again!
    Thank you!
    Love you!
    Autumn Married on 11/17/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Professional, dedicated, and fun!

Song with Blooming Dreams Photo did such an amazing job photographing our wedding. She ran around all night capturing our wedding in such a fun and beautiful way. She truly went above and beyond to get unique and creative pictures throughout the entire night. While the posed pictures were beautiful, she really captured so many amazing candid moments. Many times I didn't see her, but she still managed to capture such important moments that I will be able to look back on for a life time. I strongly recommend her as a wedding photographer. She was so enthusiastic, kind, and fun to have around!

Blooming Dreams Photo's reply:

Oh how blessed I am to have met you and photographed your beautiful wedding. I am the lucky one. Thank you for such an awesome review! You were an absolutely stunning bride. Could I be like you? hahaha Reach out to me for help with anything not just photos but ANYTHING!!
illustration stars