Bliss Salon & Spa Reviews

Bliss Salon & Spa 5
Bliss Salon & Spa 6

Lexu · Married on 06/08/2019

Highly recommend!!!

I got married on June 8, 2019 and Megan and her team did the hair/makeup for me, my 9 bridesmaids, and my mom. They were wonderful! I felt like an absolute princess. Megan responded to all messages in a very timely manner and answered any questions I had. She even helped me decide on what type of extensions to go with based on my hair and budget. All of my bridesmaids loved their hair and makeup. I HIGHLY recommend Megan and her team!

Sent on 06/27/2019
    Bliss Salon & Spa 7
    Bliss Salon & Spa 8
    Bliss Salon & Spa 9
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 04/13/2019

Modern and Professional

Bliss Salon and Day Spa is the perfect place to book for your wedding day! First off, they were one of the few local places that I could find who offered both hair and makeup. Secondly, they came to us because our venue was quite a distance from their salon. I can't tell you how much easier it made our day to have them come to our hotel and do our hair and makeup there. The makeup was flawless. They use airbrush makeup so it stayed on all day and covered everything! The hair was perfect as well and my stylist really listened to me when I wanted to make some changes from my original trial. I had 5 ladies get makeup done and 4 get hair done and they were able to do everyone within 2 hours which was very impressive! You have to make a deposit, as is expected with most vendors, but the deposit was applied after all hair and makeup was done. It was also nice that my bridesmaids were able to pay separately with a credit card. I loved that they took the time to really listen to what I wanted and went above and beyond all expectations!

Sent on 04/25/2019
    Bliss Salon & Spa 10
    Bliss Salon & Spa 11
    Bliss Salon & Spa 12
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 09/29/2018

These ladies were wonderful and did gorgeous styles in the shortest time I have ever seen. Three ladies were able to get hair and makeup completed with photos in less than three hours. Don't think that cause we were in and out quickly that our hair and make up didn't stand up cause that is not the case. We were able to go all night without touching up anything but our lip gloss! Thank you so much ladies!

Sent on 10/10/2018

Johanna · Married on 09/08/2018

Bliss Salon was so easy to work with! They contacted me to double check all the ladies in my bridal party who were getting their hair and makeup done. They came on time from out of town to help on site and finished an hour earlier than I needed them. They were responsive to suggestions when I said I wanted my hair or makeup done differently. My hairstyle didn't come out while I was dancing on the dance floor!

Sent on 09/10/2018

Mary · Married on 09/30/2017

Bliss Salon did an amazing job on my hair and make-up for my wedding! They were able to travel to my venue to do my hair and make up as well as my bridesmaids and everyone was beautiful! I highly recommend Bliss Salon, the stylist their are great!

Sent on 10/19/2017
  • O

Olivia · Married on 07/15/2017

I ❤️ Bliss salon and Spa so so much! Megan helped me feel so prepared and ready for my day and made me feel and look beauiful! So happy with the way everything turned out! Would recommend this salon to everyone who’s looking for a professional team who works hard to please their guests!

Sent on 10/19/2017

Gilma · Married on 06/09/2017

This is by far one of the best salons I’ve ever been to and professional and super nice staff! They knew exactly what I wanted and it’s what I received for my speacial day !

Sent on 10/23/2017

Karissa · Married on 05/20/2017

I love this place. I go there for all of my hair needs. They can do just about everything and the people are great.

Sent on 10/23/2017