Blackberry Ridge Golf Club Reviews

23 Reviews for Blackberry Ridge Golf Club

1 User photo

Blackberry Ridge Golf Club 1

Vanessa · Married on 01/06/2018

Having our reception at Blackberry in the winter was fantastic! We were able to use the entire clubhouse, the food was wonderful, and the entire team was fantastic to help with scheduling, planning, and coordinating the day of. I didn't have to worry about anything on my wedding day because they took care of everything so well!

Sent on 01/08/2018

katie · Married on 07/08/2017

Our wedding 7/8/17 was amazing for many reason but two HUGE reason are the two wedding coordinators at Blackberry, Jeanne and Sonya. They go above and beyond and they made our wedding go perfectly! Food was AMAZING! Locations is beautiful. We did pictures outside on the golf course. They let us take a golf cart for free and gave us recommendations on great picture spots. They were accommodating with everything I asked. Every email was replied to quickly and precisely. No hidden costs, prices very reasonable and competitive. We hired them to do our decorating and cleanup and that was well worth it. They stayed up into the early morning hours the night before and were back bright and early to get the place looking just how I had dreamed. They had everything cleaned up and boxed up the next morning for us. Best money ever spent. Beautiful renovated bridal suite. I could go on and on but I will conclude with Blackberry Ridge is absolutely the best place to get married and have and will continue to recommend this place as a wedding for any couple!

Sent on 07/23/2017
  • F

Ashley · Married on 06/03/2017

I have just begun to plan my June 2017 wedding and could not be more pleased with the process thus far. sonja is amazing, responds very promptly and is beyond helpful. I look forward to further conversations and meetings with Blackberry Ridge staff as they have been awesome thus far!

Sent on 07/28/2016

Laura · Married on 05/06/2017

We are so happy we went with Blackberry Ridge for both our ceremony and reception! Sonja and Jeannie made the entire wedding planning and the actual wedding go so smooth and it was absolutely beautiful and better than we could have ever imagined! We received many compliments on the venue! I would recommend BBR to anyone!

Sent on 05/08/2017

We had the most amazing wedding day at Blackberry! Sonja was so helpful and responsive during the planning process and Jeannie was amazing on the day of! The entire Blackberry staff was also willing to help with anything and was so friendly! It definitely felt like we were working with our own family! We had Blackberry decorate for us and everything looked beautiful! We gotten so many comments about how smoothly everything went that day and how beautiful it was. Thank you Blackberry Ridge for the most amazing wedding experience!! I would without a doubt choose Blackberry ridge again!

Sent on 11/13/2016

My husband and I got married at Blackberry Ridge in September of 2016. We were very impressed with every aspect of the venue. The golf course is just beautiful! Sonja and Jeannie (unsure if that's the correct spelling) were very helpful from start to finish.

Sent on 02/14/2017

I don’t know where to start to begin to express my sincere gratitude for the entire staff at Blackberry Ridge. Sonja is absolutely fantastic to work with from the day you sign your contract through the minute your wedding is done. She is very thorough about literally every detail. Sonja went out of her way to ensure that our day was perfect, even though she wasn’t able to be there that night. As a bride, you don’t always know what to ask for or what to be looking for, but Sonja made the entire process working with Blackberry as or venue easy and stress-free. As a bride, anything someone can do to ease stress is so helpful. The food was wonderful – and came out on time, and they even cut our cheesecakes from another area vendor for us. Not many venues would cut and serve cheesecakes! They were accommodating to several guests with special diets, too. Since Blackberry Ridge is located in such a beautiful spot, we were able to have simple wedding decorations and really work with the beauty of the venue. Blackberry Ridge was close to the church our ceremony was held at and I am so glad we decided to use this venue. I highly recommend Blackberry Ridge to all wedding planning Brides & Grooms! - Arielle & Wade Yahnke

Sent on 02/13/2016
  • User4241997 · 2+ years ago

Sonja was amazing to work with. She helped to make things easy to understand and simple especially 2 weeks leading up to the wedding and the day of the wedding. If I were to ever get married again or recommend a friend - I would definitely recommend Blackberry. Food was amazing - staff was fast and efficient.

Sent on 05/12/2015

Jessica · Married on 07/25/2014

Site - so beautiful - nice and hidden away from the bustle of city, and PAVED driveway/parking (which was one of the main things we were looking for), not located on major highway. VERY BEAUTIFUL!!!

Coordinator - Sonja made our wedding so delightful to put on for people. She was efficient and really great at making our budget for food work for us.

Food - Epic, that's all I have to say about that. It was delicous we did a cocktail styled reception with apatizer type foods. They all were delicous and the fruits and veggies were so fresh. Sad that as the bride I didn't get eat much... but...

If we ever do a anniversary party we are definitely hoping to plan it through Blackberry so I can get some of that delicious food!

Thanks Sonja and Blackberry for being wonderful!

J and A Z.

Sent on 11/06/2014
  • User2024736 · 2+ years ago

Such a beautiful location for a reception!! Sonja was amazing to work with!! She's full of life and really aims to please!! The set up was perfect and her input regarding colored napkins really tied everything together!(I was going to go with white napkins). She even ensured I had my small round table to set up my POW-MIA table. I am a military veteran but on this day I was a bride and it was wonderful knowing I didn't have to feel somber about those unable to be with me as the table was set up perfectly in their honor and I truly felt as if they were there with us. My wedding reception could not have been any more beautifully decorated and the food was fantastic! The chef even made mine special(without mushrooms!) Everyone complimented us on the food and everyone felt the immense love of those fallen comrades. The entire night was just beautiful. I cannot thank Sonja enough for being amazing at what she does and never settling for less than perfect! I also have to thank her for being incredibly professional even if at times I was a tad on the bridezilla side...

Sent on 09/18/2012

Holly · Married on 03/26/2011

We had a fabulous time at BlackBerry Ridge! The reception hall is beautiful and Colleen goes out of her way to make sure every detail is taken care of. We got to set up the day before (probably because it was in the off season, March), but the staff was more than willing to make sure we had everything we needed. As a bride, you don't always know what to ask, but Colleen was so helpful in making sure everything was done. Love the location and not too far out of town. Worth the drive.
    Oh, yes, and the food was great - you definitely get more than you pay for!

Sent on 05/29/2011

Lauren · Married on 08/21/2010

Words can't even explain the level of gratitude that I have for all the staff at Blackberry Ridge. Their level of professionalism from start to finish was priceless. They helped me turn my image for my wedding into a reality. Colleen their planner was helpful and courteous and open to all suggestions that I had. Even when I felt my ideas were so left field - they were able to make them work! The ceremony location in their bank of trees was beautiful. The butlered food and drinks were a hit. The reception venue was lovely. The nighttime snack was a hit. The bartenders were speedy and none of our guests ever had to wait in line. VERY impressed with their work!

Sent on 02/28/2011
  • I

Meghann · Married on 05/26/2007

I could not have asked for anything more!! BBR has a great event planner who was reachable by phone and e-mail. She quickly responded to both, and checked in with me at due dates for information, such as menu choices and final head counts. We had a seated plated dinner for 125 and easily arranged for special kids meals and limited menus such as for our vegitarian friends. Staff were kind and curteous the day of and professionally dressed. The bartender was speedy and kind. When I was stumped about other vendors, the event planner had great contacts from all her years of experience. We chose to get married at another location, but the possibility of getting married down on the green was wonderful, as we searched for a ceremony location for a long time. The value was tremendous: having a beautiful location meant savings for us in extra decorations. I cannot recommend them enough, you will not be dissapointed!!

Sent on 11/08/2008

Lauren · Married on 08/25/2018

Our wedding at Blackberry Ridge was so perfect, thanks to the AMAZING staff there. You can tell they are pro's at what they do. The venue is beautiful, food is delicious, and the service is so professional and just wonderful. I highly recommend Blackberry Ridge for your wedding venue. I had nothing to worry about the whole day of our wedding, because I knew the staff had everything under control!

Sent on 09/14/2018

Christina · Married on 08/02/2014

While venue shopping, we fell in love with this golf course and knew it was the one. It has such beauty in both the golf course and scenery and also the reception place itself. The windows along with the balcony that run along the entire length of the reception hall are outrageously beautiful. It is so perfect for weddings and can be decorated lavishly (as we had seen in pictures and from the wedding the night before ours) or very simply (like we had it) and will still be stunning. We wanted to spend a little money as we could and were a little nervous because the place was so nice. But there are packages you can choose from that include quite a bit whereas other venues don't provide some of these. We also did our own decorations and it helped save a lot. Sonja is the coordinator at Blackberry Ridge and she is unbelievable. We were not expecting to have someone so helpful in organizing every detail, answering all of our questions and working with us to help put it all together. She is very knowledgeable and has a lot of experience and seems to really love her job. Our officiant got ordained for us and it was her first wedding. We were nervous about how the whole ceremony would work, but Sonja literally guided us and did it all. I can't recommend her enough. They really know what they're doing here-from Sonja, to the chefs and servers, to the bartenders and the rest of the staff. They took care of us and went out of their way to make us as stress free as possible. Everyone I know who has attended past weddings here have had nothing put positive things to say and all mentioned how great of a job the entire staff does for the wedding. I know exactly what they meant now. Very professional, friendly, helpful, and flexible. I couldn't have pictured my wedding anywhere else. It was just a tad over our budget originally, but in the end it included so much (especially Sonja) that I can reassure you, it truly was worth it! It was perfect!

Sent on 08/25/2014

Mallory · Married on 06/25/2011

Continue to be upfront with costs and potential costs. With the reception typically being the bulk of the wedding budget, it is appreciated to be open and honest. The flexibility of the wedding/event coordinator was great. She knew what we wanted and delivered.

Sent on 10/22/2011

Krista · Married on 11/03/2017

Blackberry Ridge gave us better than our dream wedding. The staff was amazing from the day we chose them all the way to the wedding day! When they say they will manage the day from head to toe they aren’t kidding! There were no details to worry about on the day of and we just got to enjoy ourselves. The venue was perfect for our size and romantic feel of our wedding and easily converted to a gorgeous venue inside when the weather didn’t cooperate. It is a truly gorgeous and unique venue! Lastly, the food, THE FOOD was amazing-we got tons of compliments on the hot and delicious meal that our guests were served! I am so grateful to Sonja and Jeanne from Blackberry Ridge for making our day amazing!

Sent on 11/27/2017
    Blackberry Ridge Golf Club 2

Kristine · Married on 07/07/2007

Colleen Jeffrey was fantastic in helping us set up our reception. At the last minute, we decided to have our ceremony outside on the course and she was very accomodating. The food and the waitstaff were top notch. I would recommend this venue to every bride.

Sent on 01/09/2008

Sonja was very accommodating and did everything she could to make the day perfect. Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 06/02/2015
  • Jill

Jill · Married on 01/14/2012

3.0

We had a beautiful wedding at Blackberry! The manager, Sonja was wonderful to work with. She took care of all the details. Her staff was awesome too. It is a beautiful site but not for those who have a small budget. The food was excellent too!

Sent on 02/22/2012

Amy · Married on 06/24/2017

3.5

Overall, we had a great experience working with Blackberry. Sonja was there to assist us from the start & then handed us off to Jeanie on our big day. I felt confident in our wedding day because we had such great people we were working with starting with the venue. Weddings can get spendy, but I was able to work within a budget and not feel pressure to go beyond what we were comfortable spending. Blackberry has a beautiful scenery & great set up for a ceremony & reception. If you're looking for quality- blackberry and one to check out for your special day!

Sent on 07/15/2017

Claire · Married on 05/19/2012

2.8
      1.5
      3.0

While it was a great and beautiful venue, I found that we were charged for every last little item. They were very flexible and let us have our dog as the ring bearer. The events director was very helpful, she has a great eye for detail and is hardworking.

Sent on 06/04/2012