Black Book Bartending Reviews

Black Book Bartending 1
Black Book Bartending 2
Black Book Bartending 3

mel · Married on 08/18/2018

Nick and his assistant were amazing. They tended to my wedding in Waialua, HI and they were nothing short from amazing. They had a nice and professional mannerism and appearance . They were quick and very friendly to our guests. I would recommend them to anyone who were in need.

Sent on 01/23/2018

Heidi · Married on 06/10/2018

Came on time. Reasonably priced. Responsive. Flexible. Thank you for your services at my wedding :)

Sent on 06/18/2018

Danielle · Married on 05/27/2018

I keep using the word "perfect" to describe our wedding, because it was absolutely PERFECT! Black Book Bartending was amazing!! They were so great communicating with us through the entire planning process and so helpful with suggested amounts of alcohol. (I actually order more than suggested and had sooooooooo much alcohol left over). We booked one bartender, but ended up having two because Alex was training Arturo (I probably butchered that spelling). They were both amazing, kind, and so respectful! Their bartending station, table, and décor were exactly what I pictured, being very simple and classic. If you are at all considering them for your event or wedding BOOK THEM NOW!! SAVE YOUR DATE!!!

Sent on 06/12/2018

Danielle · event on 05/18/2018

Awesome bartender, very courteous and friendly and makes delicious drinks!!!

Sent on 05/21/2018

Kara · Married on 05/12/2018

Black book bartending was amazing! I will definitely use them again. They gave the best price and value by far. Both bartenders were so nice and all of our guests loved them. They did a great job at catering to exactly hat we wanted. Mahalo Black book bartending!

Sent on 05/21/2018

Stella · Married on 03/23/2018

Very professional and sweet. They treated everyone with smiles. They were also very responsive when we were prepping for the event so it made everything just go smoothly and we all had such an amazing and magical time. Thank you, guys! You rock!!

Sent on 03/24/2018

Jayne · Married on 03/10/2018

Keani was a pleasure to work with from start to finish! Great communication and answered all of my questions & concerns and was able to give her professional opinion to make my event magnificent! Will go through black book for all my future events & will spread the word! (Wish I had better pictures) Thanks Keani and Jerelle! Xo

Sent on 03/12/2018
    Black Book Bartending 4
    Black Book Bartending 5
    Black Book Bartending 6

James · Married on 02/18/2018

Exceeded expectations! At first I was wondering if I needed to have a bartender but I am so glad I did. Thank you for making things easy. I would definitely hire again...

Sent on 02/20/2018

Tammi · Married on 01/02/2018

They were so professional, but also helped to make our guests feel welcomed to the island. So knowledgeable of their surroundings and were even able to give us recommendations for other things to do! Thank you.

Sent on 01/10/2018