Bishop Event Planning Reviews

Bishop Event Planning 7
  • Kristin

Kristin · Married on 07/27/2019

love love love

My only regret is not hiring them sooner. Megan was extremely knowledgeable and helped me get organized with all of my vendors in advance of our wedding day. My day-of coordinators, Emily and Becky, were amazing! They were so professional and made sure that everything was happening the way I wanted it to :)

Sent on 08/06/2019
  • amanda

amanda · Married on 06/21/2019

Thank goodness for Megan and her team!!

We were not entirely sure we needed an event coordinator and mulled it over for far too long. I finally decided that I didn't want to answer all the questions all day so found Megan and booked her after talking with her and being reassured that we were doing the right thing.

The month of we started making the schedule and Megan really took over and made sure all of our vendors were on board and on a timeline. She helped calm my nerves and planned some with my mom when I just needed a break.

The day before she came out and helped arrange us all and talk through all of our questions and the decorating. The next day she brought two extra people to help make sure everything went off without a hitch. They were so wonderful, both families kept saying how we couldn't have done it without her team from decorating before, organizing and rearranging during the event, and helping ti break down everything afterwards. We could not recommend Megan and her team more. They were worth every penny and then some.
    BOOK WITH BISHOP EVENT PLANNING!! You will not regret it.

Thanks Megan!!

Sent on 06/25/2019
    Bishop Event Planning 15
    Bishop Event Planning 16
    Bishop Event Planning 17

Laura · Married on 05/11/2019

Best Coordinator Ever!

I hired Megan for a Georgia home wedding. She was extremely attentive to detail and our wedding couldn't have gone the way it did without her! Megan Bishop and her assistants were beyond my expectations. Not only did she make sure we were on track with our planning progress, she would give guidance when we would hit a snag. On the day of, it was as if they were magically getting multiple things done at once. If you are having a home wedding you MUST hire her.

Sent on 05/22/2019
  • Andi

Andi Mull · Married on 04/27/2019

Delightful

I rent several items from them to use at my wedding. All items were delivered the day before and pick up the day after. Bishop Event Planning was delightful to work with as well as extremely responsive!

Sent on 05/09/2019

Marcus Alcantara · Married on 04/13/2019

Marcus (Groom)

Megan made sure everything was taken care of. She coordinated all of our vendors, (some were just our friends,) and took care of everything so we could relax and enjoy. The schedule was perfect, and it went off without a single issue.

Sent on 04/18/2019

katherine · Married on 04/13/2019

On top of it coordinator!

Hired as day of coordinator, and Megan did so much more.

Sent on 04/22/2019

Beth Bishop · Married on 10/14/2018

50th Wedding Anniversary

The decorations and event were beautifully done. We were able to just show up and enjoy the party. Very easy to coordinate with and met our expectations. They are reliable and will meet your needs for any event. I would highly recommend Bishop Event Planning!

Sent on 10/16/2018

Priscilla Beasley · Married on 10/13/2018

Absolutely Amazing

Megan is amazing! You will not regret working with her. She was an absolute delight and made my job so much easier.

Sent on 10/16/2018

Karen · Married on 09/01/2018

Excellent and professional

They were very flexible, organized and professional. When I thought of a detail we had forgotten they were right on top of it. When we were pulled inside due to rain they handled it without skipping a beat.

Sent on 01/29/2019

Diamond · Married on 08/26/2018

Megan bishop has an eye for detail and the cutest ideas for personalized decor! I love it . Affordable and professional!

Sent on 07/08/2018

Jessica · Married on 12/28/2014

Megan has original ideas that are Pinterest worthy!

Sent on 07/30/2018

Robin · Married on 02/26/2018

We hired Megan to coordinate my daughters wedding to take some of the stress off of me. She did a wonderful job and freed up the time I could spend with my daughter on her big day. Thank you Megan for listening to what we wanted and making it happen. You are the best

Sent on 07/15/2018