69 Reviews for Biscuits and Berries Catering

Southern (1)
Vietnamese (1)
Organic (1)
68 Biscuits and Berries Catering Reviews

Biscuits and Berries just catered my son's rehearsal dinner in Highlands Ranch for 80 people on 12/16/17. I couldn't be happier with how it turned out! We had 5 different sewrver-passed appetizers, and a buffet with 3 different entree selections (I highly recommend the beef--still medium rare even though serving 80 people!). They set a gorgeous buffet table. Many people commented on the quality of the food and the professional staff (we also had a bartender through them). They prepared and cooked everything in our garage despite the cold in their portable ovens so there was no mess inside my house. When the event was over, they cleaned everything up (even stuff they didn't need to like stacking our rented chairs and breaking down our tables). I highly recommend Biscuits and Berries, even for a very important event like a wedding or rehearsal dinner. I wouldn't hesitate to use them again! They exceeded my expectations and were competitively priced. You won't be disappointed.

Photo for Biscuits and Berries Catering Review - Biscuits and Berries set a lovely buffet!
Photo for Biscuits and Berries Catering Review - They provided flowers for buffet without me asking!
Photo for Biscuits and Berries Catering Review - We were impressed with food, service, artistry!
Photo for Biscuits and Berries Catering Review - Rehearsal dinner for 80 and Biscuits & Berries was excellent
Profile Picture Megan, 12/17/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

We had a perfect experience with Biscuits & Berries. Their representative, Lauren, was always responsive and knowledgeable. They knew our venue well, and they were able to advise us on the day-of schedule since they had handled so many weddings there already. Best of all, they offered international food stations, so our guests enjoyed tacos and Vietnamese pho (which no one had seen available at a wedding before), as well as tasty cooked-to-order pasta dishes. The staff was efficient, professional, and wildly sweet on the wedding day, truly going above and beyond. We wish we could throw a big party with Biscuits & Berries every year now!

Profile Picture Christine, 7/9/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Italian, Mexican, Vietnamese, Vegetarian, Stations, Bartender(s), Open Bar, Outside Alcohol

Yum, yum and yum! They couldn't have been easier to work with and were excellent on the day of.

Profile Picture User7900747, 1+ year ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Buffet, Cake Cutting, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s), Tastings, Local, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Gluten Free, Nut Free, Organic

Biscuits & Berries catered my daughter's wedding. Outstanding from from start to finish!! The initial tasting was professional & tasted great. The chef encouraged us to critique each item, to make the menu exactly what we wanted. Another huge consideration for us was they bring their own ovens & cook on site. ( We noticed our venue had a very limited kitchen) Lauren Basil was always responsive & helped us through any changes until we were happy with the budget. The night of the wedding, we were able to enjoy the night. Jordan & her team were on point & followed the schedule. Each menu item was fabulous & HOT; service was smooth. Cleaned up & packaged food before we knew it. Well done!!

Profile Picture Donna, 3/4/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: American, Buffet, Cake Cutting, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s), Vegetarian, Clean Up

Breanna and the Biscuits & Berries team were first-rate professionals! The menu they created for our New Year’s Eve wedding embraced winter flavors and our guests raved about the quality of the food and the preparation! Our late night snack bar was an absolute hit! We were incredibly impressed with not only the value but also the quality of the food and service provided! We highly recommend!

Profile Picture Lauren, 12/31/16, 9 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: American, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Family Style, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

Biscuits & Berries surpassed ALL my catering expectations. I worked closely with Lauren Basil throughout the wedding planning process and had Jordan Risoli at our wedding. Leading up to the big day, I worked closely with Lauren to customize our menu to fit the wedding theme. They have SO many options for appetizers, entrees, and sides. I had a hard time making a decision! I ended up selecting a handful of dishes I liked and sampling them all at our tasting! We spoke directly with the chef in addition to meeting with both Lauren and Jordan. Everything was DELICIOUS. Honestly, you cannot go wrong with anything you choose! I had my wedding at a farm and my theme was vintage/rustic/elegant. For our appetizers, we decided on poblano queso rangoons and mini chile rellenos. Our sides were farmer salad and yukon gold mashed potatoes. Entrees included fried chicken thighs and pulled pork. Dinner was served on the buffet, but it was so beautifully done! They decorated the buffet table to match our wedding theme. Jordan's work went above and beyond what I ever could have imagined! Words cannot do the buffet table justice! We provided our own alcohol, but employed a bartender from Biscuits & Berries. The groom and I both had signature drinks. We also served beer and wine. During our cocktail hour before dinner, the staff passed out drinks and appetizers on trays so everyone was served quickly. We had an open bar the rest of the night. The bartender got drinks out fast and they were poured strong! We had VERY happy guests! Although everyone had to get up individually to get their food there was never a line. The groom and I were brought dinner and drinks to our sweetheart table. The table settings were done exactly as I had asked. No detail was overlooked. At the end of the night, Jordan had put together a "take home" box of food and set aside some bottles of alcohol! EVERYTHING about this vendor is praise worthy! The day was absolutely perfect!

Profile Picture Ashley, 10/2/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: American, Mexican, Bartender(s), Open Bar, Outside Alcohol, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s), Tastings

We absolutely loved this company from the day we contacted them. Our event coordinator, Breanna, was super helpful, patient, and very understanding. She answered every question and always responded quickly. The event manager for the day of our wedding, Stephanie, was also super nice and super helpful. Even a week after our wedding our guests are still commenting about how nice everyone was. Most importantly, our guests are still commenting about how amazingly great the food was!!! Stephanie was also very attentive to our needs and made sure we had food or anything that we wanted throughout our reception, and even packed to-go boxes for us for our wedding night. The professionalism, care, and awesome food and service made our reception perfect and I can't speak highly enough about this company!!

Profile Picture User5464637, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Gluten Free, Vegetarian, Buffet, Cake Cutting, Dessert, Stations, Tastings, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, American

Three words: Mashed. Potato. Station.

Seriously though, we did three stations for our wedding - a Brazilian carving station with three types of meat, a salad station, and a mashed potato station (imagine Coldstone ice cream - but with mashed potatoes and toppings!) - and all of them were AMAZING. So many people complimented us on the food during/after the wedding and shared that they loved the variety available with the stations. It also worked well for the various dietary restrictions we had from all of our guests. (And, no meal selection organizing!) Biscuits & Berries also provided the most amazing service - the staff kept checking on me and my husband, making sure we had things to eat, seeing if we wanted any of the passed hors d'oeuvres, etc.

As far as the planning process, we had a delicious tasting with them and they were super responsive to all of our requests. We went back and forth on the menu a fair amount, and Biscuits & Berries never lost patience with us or pushed us to make a decision. Easily one of the best vendors we booked for our wedding!! Wish we could have the meal again!

Profile Picture Rachel, 9/17/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, American, Clean Up, Set Up

They were so friendly and easy to work with! And made everything perfect!

Profile Picture Ashleigh, 8/13/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering

The food was so important to us and Laura and her staff did such an amazing job!!

Profile Picture Katie, 1/16/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering

B&B was the PERFECT choice for catering for my 45-person wedding. They were super accommodating in working with my mom since I was out of state, let us drop off the cake and wine with them 3 days early, and were exceptional the day of the wedding. They set everything up exactly how I wanted, ensured neither I nor my mom were distracted by anything that needed doing that day, and really made the whole event run smoothly. They even rolled with it when I messed up the timeline by 30 min. They were fantastic.

And the food. My goodness the food. We had brunch, with an omelet station and bacon and pumpkin bread with apricot glaze and I really could go on and on. I have already been recommending them to my friends and can't do so highly enough. Worth every penny.

Profile Picture Sarah, 12/21/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Buffet, Cake Cutting, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s), Stations, Bartender(s), Outside Alcohol, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Tables

We are using Biscuits and Berries for our wedding catering and the experience so far has been fantastic! They are extremely flexible in helping us create a menu to fit our wants and our budget. And the food is FANTASTIC!

Profile Picture Kathryn, 7/10/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering

The food is fabulous and the staff truly cares about the bride and groom! Our event manager, Lauren, came up to us multiple times during dinner and the reception to ask if we needed anything.

We have received so many compliments on how spectacular the food was and how quickly everyone got through the buffet. Our guest are still gloating about the food over a month after our wedding. You can't go wrong with Biscuits and Berries!

Profile Picture Lauren, 6/27/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

We were referred to Biscuits and Berries by our day of coordinator for our destination wedding. Their reviews online were a little mixed at the time so we did tastings with with a few different companies during one visit just to be sure. B&Bs was our last appointment of the day and we were completely blown away by them. The presentation of the tasting with the chef telling us about the menu, to the private room set up, to Lauren's professionalism-- all were just so incredible. This girl knows what she's doing!! They coordinated all of our rentals from linens, to silverware to glassware, she even threw in complimentary chargers which really made our tables look so much better than I ever envisioned. They were able to work with our budget while providing a lot of personal touches. We had a lot of kids at our wedding and they provided kids menus which were pre-plated and kids were served first. You wouldn't believe the difference this made for so many families. We thought the kids would go through the buffet line with everyone else, but kids being served first was such a nice touch. B&Bs also provided bar set up and bartenders for us with our provided alcohol. Did I mention their food was delicious??!?! Overall great experience. If we lived in Colorado, I would be telling all my friends about this company. So wonderful!!

Profile Picture Terra, 6/25/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Catering

Biscuits & Berries is fantastic. My husband and I got married a few weeks ago and they did an amazing job. AHHH-MA-ZING!

If you are a Denver bride planning a wedding, you need to work with Biscuits & Berries. They outshine all the rest as they have the perfect balance of gourmet and delicious food, original thinking, outstanding service, experts in the business and they care about their clients. A five star team. Flawless.

Profile Picture Stephanie , 1/24/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering

When we originally picked a venue, we had a list of caterers to pick from. No one likes being restricted but we made a spreadsheet and started contacting and comparing. Biscuits and Berries from the beginning was amazing. All our questions were answered and tastings set up before everyone knew of our engagement. Their price was better than competitors and their service WOW stole the show. Our contact left to pursue other career ventures during our engagement and we were replaced with an even more amazing caterer. Jasmine was better than many expensive day of coordinators you pay the big bucks for. They were on hand to select linens, arrange centerpieces, Biscuits and Berries made our dream come true! I don't know a better vendor in the market!

Profile Picture Jessica, 10/18/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering

We have gotten rave reviews on our dinner and appetizers and late night snack! So great to work with, and so professional. Everything ran smoothly!

Profile Picture Gretchen, 9/27/14, 8 Reviews
Category: Catering

Great food, very accommodating and flexible staff. Overall a great experience. Thank you so much!

Profile Picture Jeff, 8/17/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Catering

B&B was amazing - food was delicious; guests were coming up all night saying it was the best wedding food they had ever had. Jasmine and team were very professional, on top of everything and definitely helpful for the wedding party the entire night.

Great value compared to others; and the most responsive. Will definitely recommend them for any events in the future.

Profile Picture Amber, 7/18/14, 11 Reviews
Category: Catering

One of my biggest desires for my wedding was to have good food. I love food, and if I'm going to provide it for other people, I want it to be good. Biscuits and Berries stepped up to the plate (pardon the pun) and delivered a home run.
The food lived up to my expectations. Our guests were served buffet-style while the wedding party was served at the head table. The catering staff were professional and efficient. Laura and Alexandra made sure everything ran smoothly from our first tasting months prior through to the end of the reception, and were consistently attentive and kind.
Biscuits and Berries were willing to accommodate changes to the menu they put together for our first tasting, communicated well, and had a standing good relationship with our venue. It cost more than we had planned to spend on catering, but in the end it was worth it.

Profile Picture Meagan, 5/30/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering

They catered my wedding on April 26, 2014 and we were extremely satisfied and will use them for future events!! Great customer service and friendliness, not to mention we had the most compliments on our food!!!!

Profile Picture Natalie, 4/26/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

Holy smokes the food stole the spotlight at our wedding! I have nothing but excellent things to say about Biscuits & Berries. We wanted a unique menu, and they certainly created it. Our guests are still raving about how delicious the food was.

The staff was very attentive to my husband and I. They made sure our beverages were full, that we were eating during the wedding and that we had to-go boxes in our car for afterwards. Jasmine and Liz did such a wonderful job during the entire planning process. We kept changing little details in the menu until the week before and they made sure that we were getting exactly what we had hoped for.

Profile Picture Carissa, 9/6/13, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering

I am so happy to recommend our caterer, Biscuits and Berries. They provided the most beautiful and delicious brunch at our July wedding. The guests raved about their specialty, Red Velvet pancakes, and everything was piping hot and beautifully displayed. The buffet was replenished no fewer than four times while one of my friends was in line! Their staff was so attentive. I personally had ice water, champagne or something in my hand the whole time, thanks to their wait staff. They made sure my husband and I ate (even brought us a hot plate when we were torn away from the head table for more pictures). Then, at the end, the field manager, Jasmine, personally washed and loaded up all of my mason jars (over 100) and made sure my Tiffany champagne flutes were back in their box and in my car. Who does THAT??? Jasmine's attention to detail, her awesome menu suggestions, the delicious foor, the staff's tendency to go out of their way to make sure we all had exactly what we wanted for our special day make her the most outstanding caterer I've ever worked with.

Profile Picture Nancy, 7/20/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

I had Biscuits and Berries cater my wedding on July 6th, and I have to say they did an absolutely amazing job! I grew up in Denver but currently live in Chicago. I had the arduous task of planning my wedding from another state. Liz Fahnestock was my main point of contact at Biscuits and Berries and she made the whole process absolutely seamless. She was very knowledgeable about everything the Company offered and responded quickly to any questions I had. She also helped me pick out my linens which looked awesome. I had so many comments from our guests throughout the night and the following day about how good the food was!

Biscuits and Berries also went above and beyond for my wedding when our liquor ran out about halfway through the reception. Although we had contracted out our alcohol through a private vendor, we utilized Biscuits and Berries bartenders to serve. They informed us as soon as their staff realized we were getting low on alcohol, at which time we gave them our credit card and they sent a staff member to purchase more. No one ever noticed we were low!

I couldn't be more pleased with the choice we made! Great company! Great customer service! Great Food!

Profile Picture Laura, 6/29/13, 3 Reviews