Biscuits and Berries Catering Reviews

Biscuits and Berries Catering 6
  • Scout

Scout · Married on 07/07/2019

Amazing and delicious!

My fiancé and I used biscuits and berries for our recent wedding and couldn’t have been happier. From the get go Bonnie was a pleasure to work with. She was super responsive and happy to answer all of our questions and helped us put together a great menu. Our tasting was terrific and very helpful in planning exactly what we wanted. The staff who worked our wedding were professional and accommodating and made the dinner flow smoothly. All our guests raved about the food and how great the staff was. We were so happy to have B&B cater our wedding!

Sent on 07/17/2019
    Biscuits and Berries Catering 7
    Biscuits and Berries Catering 8
  • Anna

Anna Harrison · Married on 05/25/2019

Amazing Bridal Shower Brunch!

At the last minute (one week before), my mom decided to have my bridal shower catered instead of doing everything herself. They were extremely responsive and provided my mom menu options and a quote within a couple of hours. She had a few questions that were answered and the whole thing was booked in the same day! We did the breakfast burrito bar with tortillas, eggs, potatoes, bacon, sausage, and queso and everything was amazing! The staff that came to set it up even brought little bouquets of flowers in vases to decorate the buffet. They were extremely helpful yet discreet and were right on time for delivery and pickup. I would highly recommend biscuits and berries for any event, but they made my bridal shower brunch amazing!

Sent on 04/10/2019
  • Sylvia

Sylvia Boyd · Married on 05/23/2019

Amazing food. Amazing service.

Biscuits & Berries was one of the biggest highlights of our wedding. My wife and I made food a top priority, and the B&B team did not disappoint! We were offered such a huge variety of choices. We especially appreciated how accommodating the team was to our guests who had dietary restrictions. We made quite a few revisions over the few months leading up to the wedding and the B&B team was extremely flexible. They even offer cakes, which was extremely convenient. The food was absolutely delicious and the presentation was impeccable. The day of our wedding, they took special care to deliver apps and a plated dinner for my wife and I. We received countless compliments on how delicious the food was. The staff was so professional and hardworking! Major shoutout to Bonnie who spent the months leading up to the wedding keeping us in the loop. She was extremely kind and helpful. We are so glad we picked Biscuits & Berries to be apart of our special day.

Sent on 05/29/2019
  • Abbie

Abbie · Married on 11/17/2018

Delicious!!

We used Biscuits and Berries for our wedding on 11/17/18. The food was absolutely delicious!! We had passed hor d'oeuvres for our cocktail hour, and I am still dreaming about the bacon jam pop tarts that were served! For our dinner, we decided to go with food stations, and everyone loved it. We have had so many compliments about how amazing all of the food was. Don't even get me started on the liquid nitrogen ice cream station we had for dessert. It was the creamiest, most divine ice cream we have ever tasted! I want to plan more events, just so we can use Biscuits and Berries again. They are amazing!!!

Sent on 12/10/2018

Rachel Coates · Married on 09/30/2018

Wonderful experience

Biscuits and Berries did a great job with our wedding Brunch. We had a great assortment of delicious food and the presentation was beautiful. Ryan was so easy to work with, and didn't bat an eye at many of my last minute requests and changes. Everyone was impressed with the food and they were great about customizing delivery options to accommodate the needs of the day.

Sent on 11/08/2018

Sherri · Married on 06/09/2018

I hired Biscuits and Berries as a full service caterer for my wedding in June 2018 and they did a fantastic job. Their representative was amazing and always answered our questions in a timely manner and was very easy to work with. They set everything up beautifully on the day of, the catering staff was awesome, and the food was delicious!

Sent on 07/19/2018

Anna · Married on 06/02/2018

Biscuits and Berries is AMAZING!! My (now) husband and I had them caterer our wedding . No regrets! OMG the food was so (continuing) good, the presentation was beautiful, and the service staff was impeccable. Lauren, made the process easy and fun. She is so sweet, had great recommendations, and was always accommodating. We loved the menu we built... Fillet Migon, Hazel del Mushroom & Thyme Cream Chicken, Roasted Poblano Relleno, Pretzel rolls, Late night Mac N Cheese Bar... need I say more :). Biscuits and Berries far exceeded our expectations. Thank you all so much!

Sent on 07/04/2018

Deanna · Married on 05/28/2018

I don't even know where to begin. Buiscuts and Berries was phenomenal! My husband and I had a morning wedding and had a brunch instead of dinner. We had waffles and breakfast burritos. I had people come up to me and say that the waffles were the best waffles they had ever eaten and I must agree. (My husband and I ate the leftovers and were so heartbroken when they were gone.) The staff was super friendly and accommodating to my husband's severe nut allergy. I would highly recommend Biscuits and Berries.

Sent on 07/04/2018

Megan · Married on 12/17/2017

Biscuits and Berries just catered my son's rehearsal dinner in Highlands Ranch for 80 people on 12/16/17. I couldn't be happier with how it turned out! We had 5 different sewrver-passed appetizers, and a buffet with 3 different entree selections (I highly recommend the beef--still medium rare even though serving 80 people!). They set a gorgeous buffet table. Many people commented on the quality of the food and the professional staff (we also had a bartender through them). They prepared and cooked everything in our garage despite the cold in their portable ovens so there was no mess inside my house. When the event was over, they cleaned everything up (even stuff they didn't need to like stacking our rented chairs and breaking down our tables). I highly recommend Biscuits and Berries, even for a very important event like a wedding or rehearsal dinner. I wouldn't hesitate to use them again! They exceeded my expectations and were competitively priced. You won't be disappointed.

Sent on 12/21/2017
    Biscuits and Berries Catering 9
    Biscuits and Berries Catering 10
    Biscuits and Berries Catering 11
    Biscuits and Berries Catering 12

Beth · Married on 12/16/2017

Biscuits & Berries was incredible! From the very beginning they were so helpful, answered tons of questions, and helped us choose the right options and combinations for our wedding and the amount of people we had. On the day of the whole staff was so kind and worked efficiently flipping our ceremony room into the reception room. They were fantastic and made our whole day flow smoothly!

Sent on 01/21/2018
  • Christine

Christine · Married on 07/09/2017

We had a perfect experience with Biscuits & Berries. Their representative, Lauren, was always responsive and knowledgeable. They knew our venue well, and they were able to advise us on the day-of schedule since they had handled so many weddings there already. Best of all, they offered international food stations, so our guests enjoyed tacos and Vietnamese pho (which no one had seen available at a wedding before), as well as tasty cooked-to-order pasta dishes. The staff was efficient, professional, and wildly sweet on the wedding day, truly going above and beyond. We wish we could throw a big party with Biscuits & Berries every year now!

Sent on 07/11/2017

Lauren · Married on 03/04/2017

Yum, yum and yum! They couldn't have been easier to work with and were excellent on the day of.

Sent on 03/13/2017

Donna · Married on 03/04/2017

Biscuits & Berries catered my daughter's wedding. Outstanding from from start to finish!! The initial tasting was professional & tasted great. The chef encouraged us to critique each item, to make the menu exactly what we wanted. Another huge consideration for us was they bring their own ovens & cook on site. ( We noticed our venue had a very limited kitchen) Lauren Basil was always responsive & helped us through any changes until we were happy with the budget. The night of the wedding, we were able to enjoy the night. Jordan & her team were on point & followed the schedule. Each menu item was fabulous & HOT; service was smooth. Cleaned up & packaged food before we knew it. Well done!!

Sent on 05/02/2017

Lauren · Married on 12/31/2016

Breanna and the Biscuits & Berries team were first-rate professionals! The menu they created for our New Year’s Eve wedding embraced winter flavors and our guests raved about the quality of the food and the preparation! Our late night snack bar was an absolute hit! We were incredibly impressed with not only the value but also the quality of the food and service provided! We highly recommend!

Sent on 01/29/2017
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 10/02/2016

Biscuits & Berries surpassed ALL my catering expectations. I worked closely with Lauren Basil throughout the wedding planning process and had Jordan Risoli at our wedding. Leading up to the big day, I worked closely with Lauren to customize our menu to fit the wedding theme. They have SO many options for appetizers, entrees, and sides. I had a hard time making a decision! I ended up selecting a handful of dishes I liked and sampling them all at our tasting! We spoke directly with the chef in addition to meeting with both Lauren and Jordan. Everything was DELICIOUS. Honestly, you cannot go wrong with anything you choose! I had my wedding at a farm and my theme was vintage/rustic/elegant. For our appetizers, we decided on poblano queso rangoons and mini chile rellenos. Our sides were farmer salad and yukon gold mashed potatoes. Entrees included fried chicken thighs and pulled pork. Dinner was served on the buffet, but it was so beautifully done! They decorated the buffet table to match our wedding theme. Jordan's work went above and beyond what I ever could have imagined! Words cannot do the buffet table justice! We provided our own alcohol, but employed a bartender from Biscuits & Berries. The groom and I both had signature drinks. We also served beer and wine. During our cocktail hour before dinner, the staff passed out drinks and appetizers on trays so everyone was served quickly. We had an open bar the rest of the night. The bartender got drinks out fast and they were poured strong! We had VERY happy guests! Although everyone had to get up individually to get their food there was never a line. The groom and I were brought dinner and drinks to our sweetheart table. The table settings were done exactly as I had asked. No detail was overlooked. At the end of the night, Jordan had put together a "take home" box of food and set aside some bottles of alcohol! EVERYTHING about this vendor is praise worthy! The day was absolutely perfect!

Sent on 12/14/2016

Katy · Married on 09/24/2016

We absolutely loved this company from the day we contacted them. Our event coordinator, Breanna, was super helpful, patient, and very understanding. She answered every question and always responded quickly. The event manager for the day of our wedding, Stephanie, was also super nice and super helpful. Even a week after our wedding our guests are still commenting about how nice everyone was. Most importantly, our guests are still commenting about how amazingly great the food was!!! Stephanie was also very attentive to our needs and made sure we had food or anything that we wanted throughout our reception, and even packed to-go boxes for us for our wedding night. The professionalism, care, and awesome food and service made our reception perfect and I can't speak highly enough about this company!!

Sent on 10/02/2016

Rachel · Married on 09/17/2016

Three words: Mashed. Potato. Station.

Seriously though, we did three stations for our wedding - a Brazilian carving station with three types of meat, a salad station, and a mashed potato station (imagine Coldstone ice cream - but with mashed potatoes and toppings!) - and all of them were AMAZING. So many people complimented us on the food during/after the wedding and shared that they loved the variety available with the stations. It also worked well for the various dietary restrictions we had from all of our guests. (And, no meal selection organizing!) Biscuits & Berries also provided the most amazing service - the staff kept checking on me and my husband, making sure we had things to eat, seeing if we wanted any of the passed hors d'oeuvres, etc.

As far as the planning process, we had a delicious tasting with them and they were super responsive to all of our requests. We went back and forth on the menu a fair amount, and Biscuits & Berries never lost patience with us or pushed us to make a decision. Easily one of the best vendors we booked for our wedding!! Wish we could have the meal again!

Sent on 10/08/2016

Ashleigh · Married on 08/13/2016

They were so friendly and easy to work with! And made everything perfect!

Sent on 09/29/2016

Katie · Married on 01/16/2016

The food was so important to us and Laura and her staff did such an amazing job!!

Sent on 12/05/2016

Sarah · Married on 12/21/2015

B&B was the PERFECT choice for catering for my 45-person wedding. They were super accommodating in working with my mom since I was out of state, let us drop off the cake and wine with them 3 days early, and were exceptional the day of the wedding. They set everything up exactly how I wanted, ensured neither I nor my mom were distracted by anything that needed doing that day, and really made the whole event run smoothly. They even rolled with it when I messed up the timeline by 30 min. They were fantastic.

And the food. My goodness the food. We had brunch, with an omelet station and bacon and pumpkin bread with apricot glaze and I really could go on and on. I have already been recommending them to my friends and can't do so highly enough. Worth every penny.

Sent on 01/08/2016

We are using Biscuits and Berries for our wedding catering and the experience so far has been fantastic! They are extremely flexible in helping us create a menu to fit our wants and our budget. And the food is FANTASTIC!

Sent on 04/10/2015

Lauren · Married on 06/27/2015

The food is fabulous and the staff truly cares about the bride and groom! Our event manager, Lauren, came up to us multiple times during dinner and the reception to ask if we needed anything.

We have received so many compliments on how spectacular the food was and how quickly everyone got through the buffet. Our guest are still gloating about the food over a month after our wedding. You can't go wrong with Biscuits and Berries!

Sent on 07/24/2015

Terra · Married on 06/25/2015

We were referred to Biscuits and Berries by our day of coordinator for our destination wedding. Their reviews online were a little mixed at the time so we did tastings with with a few different companies during one visit just to be sure. B&Bs was our last appointment of the day and we were completely blown away by them. The presentation of the tasting with the chef telling us about the menu, to the private room set up, to Lauren's professionalism-- all were just so incredible. This girl knows what she's doing!! They coordinated all of our rentals from linens, to silverware to glassware, she even threw in complimentary chargers which really made our tables look so much better than I ever envisioned. They were able to work with our budget while providing a lot of personal touches. We had a lot of kids at our wedding and they provided kids menus which were pre-plated and kids were served first. You wouldn't believe the difference this made for so many families. We thought the kids would go through the buffet line with everyone else, but kids being served first was such a nice touch. B&Bs also provided bar set up and bartenders for us with our provided alcohol. Did I mention their food was delicious??!?! Overall great experience. If we lived in Colorado, I would be telling all my friends about this company. So wonderful!!

Sent on 07/04/2015

Biscuits & Berries is fantastic. My husband and I got married a few weeks ago and they did an amazing job. AHHH-MA-ZING!

If you are a Denver bride planning a wedding, you need to work with Biscuits & Berries. They outshine all the rest as they have the perfect balance of gourmet and delicious food, original thinking, outstanding service, experts in the business and they care about their clients. A five star team. Flawless.

Sent on 02/10/2015