Biscuits and Berries Catering Reviews

94 | Golden, CO

94 Reviews for Biscuits and Berries Catering

• Jaena

Jaena · Married on 09/20/2020

Best food and best service

Biscuits & Berries was absolutely fantastic to work with from the start! Our coordinator was Beverly, and she was incredible! She was always responsive right away to all the communication requests and changes throughout the pandemic of wedding planning! Beverly was always on top of things. The food of course was DELICIOUS! We had SO many compliments from all the guests on how incredible the food AND service was. Even weeks later we are still getting compliments on having the best wedding food ever experienced! The guests were so pleased with the friendly, accommodating staff. They were also appreciative of the social distancing/covid precautions while handling food. Would highly recommend B&B to everyone and anyone!!
    -Matt and Jaena M.

Sent on 10/06/2020

Courtney · Married on 09/19/2020

Amazing caterers!

As a wedding planner, finding good caterers to recommend to clients is very important because it really helps leading up to the wedding and on the day of and the food was AMAZING! My couple hired Biscuits and Berries for their wedding on February 15, 2020 and I was so happy when I knew they hired them. From working with Beverly at the beginning with all the planning to the onsite manager, they were extremely organized and helpful. The entire team is very professional, hardworking, and creative. I never have any doubt with this catering company. And of course the food is the most important part. The couple chose a Mac and Cheese bar and a Taco bar and I was amazed by both and would definitely have gone back for seconds if I had time  It was delicious! I heard so many compliments from their guests! You can't go wrong with hiring them!

Sent on 02/20/2020

Alexandra Weaver · Married on 09/12/2020

Great experience

The fajitas were amazing and they made food for my wedding so easy!

Sent on 09/14/2020
  • Nerisse

Nerisse Fernandez · Married on 09/06/2020

Delicious Gourmet-Presented Fare, Gorgeous Presentation

Biscuits and Berries is a standout caterer. We are blown away with the attention to details, the upscale fare and sophisticated way they displayed and presented our meal at our wedding cocktail hour and reception at Spruce Mountain Ranch. Biscuits and Berries really helped us zero in on our menu choices by hosting us for two personal tastings. During the second tasting, we brought two friends and our wine selections from Peak Beverage to narrow down our pairings which resulted in a fantastic reception for our many guests.

One of the reasons we selected Biscuits and Berries was the way Beverly Wu listened to our ideas for different stations versus the typical buffet or plated meals and executed the plan well. The idea we had about our reception reflected the cultures of our guests who spanned different countries and regions. Stations allowed for flexibility, variety, and movement throughout the reception. Passed Hors d’oeuvres was a classy flair for our guests during cocktail hour and satisfied COVID requirements related to food handling.

Our guests still comment about the delicious food and the presentation from the served salad to the stations throughout the reception. It worked out perfectly and with the help of our event planner, they coordinated so that meals followed the requirements during COVID restrictions.

At one time, Luke the business manager, made himself available to assist during a period of time when Beverly was not available. After a few weeks, Beverly stepped back in and continued coordination with us and our event planner. The catering menu is extensive, and they will also accommodate your desired palette. Beverly genuinely cooperated with our menu selections and during the tastings, offered recommendations and listened to our requests.

We appreciate Biscuits and Berries and are looking forward to another reason to call them again for future catering.

Sent on 11/13/2020

Allison Wojteczko · Married on 11/02/2019

The best wedding food out there

We picked Biscuits and Berries because out of the 6 caterers we tried, their food was the most delicious hands down!! They had a huuuuge menu - honestly, it was like 20 pages of options. And if you didn't see anything you liked on there, they would work with you to create something else. Lauren Basil is awesome and was so responsive in spite of going on maternity leave in between our tasting and our wedding. They had a ton of experience with our venue (Spruce Mountain Ranch), and that was super helpful. The food set up was stunning and everyone loved it - we got so many compliments. I would highly recommend. They made the day so easy and so stress free.

Sent on 12/21/2019
  • Kelsey

Kelsey · Married on 10/26/2019

Wonderful Food and Great Value

You can never go wrong with Biscuit and Berries. They were able to cater our wedding for 120 people for a very reasonable price. We did the buffet option which included chicken, salad, and potatoes. We also had stuffed peppers for the vegetarian/vegan guests. Everyone enjoyed the food! I also appreciated that one of the servers made a plate for my husband and I so we wouldn't have to leave our table.

Sent on 11/04/2019
  • Kaitlin

Kaitlin · Married on 09/13/2019

Guests couldn't stop raving about how great the food was!!!!!

They were helpful throughout the entire process. They took me to the rental place and helped me pick out my settings and then the day of the wedding everyone couldn't stop talking about how great the food was. There were an insane amount of options to choose from. We chose Steak Medallions and Mashed Potatoes as option one and Salmon with Asparagus as out second option.

Sent on 10/01/2019
  • Valerie

Valerie Short · Married on 09/01/2019

Couldn't Be Happier

Working with Lauren, Kara, Andrew, and everyone else at Biscuits & Berries was without a doubt one of the most joyful parts of planning my wedding. Everyone there is so kind, accommodating, and willing to customize everything! I had an entirely vegetarian cocktail hour and dinner, and everything was absolutely delicious! They even created a special dish for me (their fried chicken recipe but with cauliflower) and my guests raved about it! My wedding was Harry Potter themed, so we had a donut wall with different colors to represent the four houses, a steaming cauldron at the bar, and Amortentia (love potion) and Butterbeer as the specialty drinks. They designed special menu cards and provided decor and serving platters that fit the theme as well. Their prices are very competitive and their hospitality is TOP NOTCH. I wish I could come in and do more food tastings just for fun and to get to eat more! Favorite vendor for sure!

Sent on 06/07/2020
  • Thiana

Thiana · Married on 08/10/2019

Great experience

Biscuits & Berries was amazing! From the food to the service. All of my guests raved about the Chicken & Waffles. (I think they swarmed a server every time they came out with them. lol) They were very professional and responded quickly to every request. I booked them early on my planning and was so glad I did. I changed my mind a lot and it was not a problem every time. The serves they sent were so nice and attentive. I would highly recommend them.

Sent on 09/10/2019
  • Loni

Loni Peterson · Married on 08/10/2019

Great Food, Great Service!

As a wedding planner I have the privilege of working with some truly amazing vendors in Colorado, including Biscuits & Berries. Recently, a bride's big wedding had to be immediately scaled back due to COVID-19. Beverly and the team at B&B were SO accommodating, communicative, and generous with their time, skills, and still being able to offer my couple and her small elopement food through their pick up menu offerings. They were a huge player in making sure my bride had the best day of her life. I am looking forward to the next full-scale event I get to work with B&B. Highly Recommend. - Loni, Owner of LP Creative Events

Sent on 03/26/2020
  • Brooke

Brooke · Married on 07/13/2019

The best catering service in town!

I have nothing but amazing words for this company! They were the ONLY ones who customized my menu for our budget. They pulled it together in less than 2 months! The food was raved about at the wedding! The staff is awesome!

Sent on 09/10/2019
  • Scout

Scout · Married on 07/07/2019

Amazing and delicious!

My fiancé and I used biscuits and berries for our recent wedding and couldn’t have been happier. From the get go Bonnie was a pleasure to work with. She was super responsive and happy to answer all of our questions and helped us put together a great menu. Our tasting was terrific and very helpful in planning exactly what we wanted. The staff who worked our wedding were professional and accommodating and made the dinner flow smoothly. All our guests raved about the food and how great the staff was. We were so happy to have B&B cater our wedding!

Sent on 07/17/2019
  • Anna

Anna Harrison · Married on 05/25/2019

Amazing Bridal Shower Brunch!

At the last minute (one week before), my mom decided to have my bridal shower catered instead of doing everything herself. They were extremely responsive and provided my mom menu options and a quote within a couple of hours. She had a few questions that were answered and the whole thing was booked in the same day! We did the breakfast burrito bar with tortillas, eggs, potatoes, bacon, sausage, and queso and everything was amazing! The staff that came to set it up even brought little bouquets of flowers in vases to decorate the buffet. They were extremely helpful yet discreet and were right on time for delivery and pickup. I would highly recommend biscuits and berries for any event, but they made my bridal shower brunch amazing!

Sent on 04/10/2019
  • Sylvia

Sylvia Boyd · Married on 05/23/2019

Amazing food. Amazing service.

Biscuits & Berries was one of the biggest highlights of our wedding. My wife and I made food a top priority, and the B&B team did not disappoint! We were offered such a huge variety of choices. We especially appreciated how accommodating the team was to our guests who had dietary restrictions. We made quite a few revisions over the few months leading up to the wedding and the B&B team was extremely flexible. They even offer cakes, which was extremely convenient. The food was absolutely delicious and the presentation was impeccable. The day of our wedding, they took special care to deliver apps and a plated dinner for my wife and I. We received countless compliments on how delicious the food was. The staff was so professional and hardworking! Major shoutout to Bonnie who spent the months leading up to the wedding keeping us in the loop. She was extremely kind and helpful. We are so glad we picked Biscuits & Berries to be apart of our special day.

Sent on 05/29/2019
  • Alani

Alani Premer · Married on 05/10/2019

Guests loved the food

From the first tasting, to picking out rentals, to the food on the day of, B&B did a fantastic job. They helped us narrow down a menu that all guests would love, and took special note of any dietary restrictions. I had guests complimenting the food ALL night! They also helped accommodate a late night snack, and s'mores we had at the fire pit for dessert. Easy to work with and delicious food - all you could ask for in a wedding caterer.

Sent on 10/21/2019
  • Abbie

Abbie · Married on 11/17/2018

Delicious!!

We used Biscuits and Berries for our wedding on 11/17/18. The food was absolutely delicious!! We had passed hor d'oeuvres for our cocktail hour, and I am still dreaming about the bacon jam pop tarts that were served! For our dinner, we decided to go with food stations, and everyone loved it. We have had so many compliments about how amazing all of the food was. Don't even get me started on the liquid nitrogen ice cream station we had for dessert. It was the creamiest, most divine ice cream we have ever tasted! I want to plan more events, just so we can use Biscuits and Berries again. They are amazing!!!

Sent on 12/10/2018

Rachel Coates · Married on 09/30/2018

Wonderful experience

Biscuits and Berries did a great job with our wedding Brunch. We had a great assortment of delicious food and the presentation was beautiful. Ryan was so easy to work with, and didn't bat an eye at many of my last minute requests and changes. Everyone was impressed with the food and they were great about customizing delivery options to accommodate the needs of the day.

Sent on 11/08/2018
  • Laurel

Laurel · Married on 06/29/2018

Delicious local inspired food!

Bonnie at Biscuits and Berries was incredibly thorough and responsive throughout the process. She asked thoughtful questions to gather information about the style of our wedding and put together a Colorado inspired menu that we are still getting compliments about. We were able to attend a tasting with 2 additional guests after she created the initial menu and then selected our final menu with additional support and input. The venue we selected had a limited kitchen and Biscuits and Berries brought everything they needed to serve us a WARM (not a WARMED) meal. The appetizers were also to die for! Their attentive and responsive service also meant we didn't need to worry at all about our guests with dietary restrictions - they were able to prepare specific options and plates for them as well. We were incredibly impressed.

Sent on 01/01/2019

Sherri · Married on 06/09/2018

I hired Biscuits and Berries as a full service caterer for my wedding in June 2018 and they did a fantastic job. Their representative was amazing and always answered our questions in a timely manner and was very easy to work with. They set everything up beautifully on the day of, the catering staff was awesome, and the food was delicious!

Sent on 07/19/2018

Anna · Married on 06/02/2018

Biscuits and Berries is AMAZING!! My (now) husband and I had them caterer our wedding . No regrets! OMG the food was so (continuing) good, the presentation was beautiful, and the service staff was impeccable. Lauren, made the process easy and fun. She is so sweet, had great recommendations, and was always accommodating. We loved the menu we built... Fillet Migon, Hazel del Mushroom & Thyme Cream Chicken, Roasted Poblano Relleno, Pretzel rolls, Late night Mac N Cheese Bar... need I say more :). Biscuits and Berries far exceeded our expectations. Thank you all so much!

Sent on 07/04/2018

Deanna · Married on 05/28/2018

I don't even know where to begin. Buiscuts and Berries was phenomenal! My husband and I had a morning wedding and had a brunch instead of dinner. We had waffles and breakfast burritos. I had people come up to me and say that the waffles were the best waffles they had ever eaten and I must agree. (My husband and I ate the leftovers and were so heartbroken when they were gone.) The staff was super friendly and accommodating to my husband's severe nut allergy. I would highly recommend Biscuits and Berries.

Sent on 07/04/2018

Megan · Married on 12/17/2017

Biscuits and Berries just catered my son's rehearsal dinner in Highlands Ranch for 80 people on 12/16/17. I couldn't be happier with how it turned out! We had 5 different sewrver-passed appetizers, and a buffet with 3 different entree selections (I highly recommend the beef--still medium rare even though serving 80 people!). They set a gorgeous buffet table. Many people commented on the quality of the food and the professional staff (we also had a bartender through them). They prepared and cooked everything in our garage despite the cold in their portable ovens so there was no mess inside my house. When the event was over, they cleaned everything up (even stuff they didn't need to like stacking our rented chairs and breaking down our tables). I highly recommend Biscuits and Berries, even for a very important event like a wedding or rehearsal dinner. I wouldn't hesitate to use them again! They exceeded my expectations and were competitively priced. You won't be disappointed.

Sent on 12/21/2017

Beth · Married on 12/16/2017

Biscuits & Berries was incredible! From the very beginning they were so helpful, answered tons of questions, and helped us choose the right options and combinations for our wedding and the amount of people we had. On the day of the whole staff was so kind and worked efficiently flipping our ceremony room into the reception room. They were fantastic and made our whole day flow smoothly!

Sent on 01/21/2018
  • Christine

Christine · Married on 07/09/2017

We had a perfect experience with Biscuits & Berries. Their representative, Lauren, was always responsive and knowledgeable. They knew our venue well, and they were able to advise us on the day-of schedule since they had handled so many weddings there already. Best of all, they offered international food stations, so our guests enjoyed tacos and Vietnamese pho (which no one had seen available at a wedding before), as well as tasty cooked-to-order pasta dishes. The staff was efficient, professional, and wildly sweet on the wedding day, truly going above and beyond. We wish we could throw a big party with Biscuits & Berries every year now!

Sent on 07/11/2017