Birdie and Shoosh Reviews

Birdie and Shoosh 4
Birdie and Shoosh 5
  • Savannah

Savannah · Married on 09/08/2018

Meghan was WONDERFUL. I am so thankful for her help - she handled everything on my wedding day, allowing my mother & mother-in-law & me to relax. That’s such a priceless gift. She coordinated everyone, saw things that needed to be done, and took care of it herself if needed. I highly recommend choosing Birdie and Shoosh!

Sent on 10/11/2018
  • Natalie

Natalie · Married on 08/04/2018

We hired Birdie & Shoosh for wedding day-of-coordination and Virginia was AMAZING. I'm pretty sure I told her a few times during our wedding reception that she was an absolute rockstar, and it was true. From handling all the vendors and helping everyone set up to keeping our 16+ person bridal party in order, to doing a spectacular job with decorating entryways, extra greenery, a photo table, and our photobooth backdrop, setting up our seating charts and executing all the finishing touches, I didn't have to worry about anything on our wedding day! Virginia really went above and beyond - there were some things our venue was supposed to handle (dismissing for the buffet, serving the cake, sparkler send-off) and were MIA but Virginia was there to save the day and keep everything running smoothly no matter what. We also asked Virginia to help with our rehearsal, which was a big help- because it eliminated the stress of having to direct people where to go, what to say, what comes next, etc. Overall, Virginia was very professional, organized, within our budget, and really fun to work with. She exceeded our expectations!

Sent on 09/18/2018
    Birdie and Shoosh 6
    Birdie and Shoosh 7
    Birdie and Shoosh 8

Carisa · Married on 05/05/2018

Birdie & Shoosh saved me so much time and money. I was so pleased with all the services offered from design and printing to floral arrangements. Truly professional service and highly recommend!

Sent on 06/13/2018

cherry · Married on 04/08/2018

I recently had the pleasure of working with Jinjie/Birdie and Shoosh as my day-of coordinator for my wedding in April. Even though she does not live in Atlanta, Jinjie was extremely flexible and came to meet me at my venue so she can better understand the look/feel i was envisioning. Additionally, Jinjie has a fantastic design background and helped me design and create my seating chart and additional signage. Finally, Jinjie was so extremely helpful day-of--she was punctual, she picked up all the materials/decorations, coordinated with my other vendors, and helped setup my entire venue without having to bother me at all that day! I was so relaxed and was able to get ready and take care of all my photos without having to be worried about venue setup. Once I got to my venue, I was SO SHOCKED by how beautiful it looked--even better than my vision and what I expected. Jinjie went above and beyond and setup up some additional details that made the feel of my outdoor seating warm and more inviting.

I highly recommend Jinjie and am sure that you will have an amazing experience with her services!

Sent on 06/20/2018

Hannah · Married on 12/30/2017

Virginia helped me with lots of details about my wedding! She helped me put my thoughts into action! My invites where so beautiful that she made! I ordered napkins, tables clothes, and rented some decor from her and it worked out perfect!

Sent on 01/18/2018

Jamie · Married on 08/12/2017

From initial contact, we had a wonderful experience ordering our wedding invitation suite. Virginia was accommodating and a pleasure to work with, even when we didn't quite know how to explain we were looking for (like "a less swirly font")! The final product was beautiful, reasonably priced, and perfectly set the tone for the wedding.

Sent on 08/03/2017

Katie · Married on 08/20/2011

Virginia is very professional and easy to work with! She will be planning all my events!

Sent on 08/02/2017

Samantha · Married on 05/19/2018

Virginia was great to work with. She agreed to met us a few months before the wedding to walk through with the venue coordinator and had a great idea for the layout's needs when the weather created some extra needs. She was great at rolling with the punches, especially when I forgot to mention a tiny detail. When it poured as we were getting ready for lunch, she and the caters' moved the food and cocktail tables under the main tent so that no one had to cross the lawn in the rain. Our day looked fantastic and ran smoothly thanks to Virginia!

Sent on 07/08/2018
    Birdie and Shoosh 9
    Birdie and Shoosh 10

Brittney · Married on 11/04/2017

virginia was recommended by a co worker and I'm so glad! She did my wedding invitations and they came out EXACTLY how I wanted. She was super affordable, timely and is very talented. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 10/10/2017

Sarah · Married on 04/27/2019

Save yourself the stress and work with Birdie and Shoosh.

I cannot say enough about the B&S team! We hired them for day-of coordination and they were so on top of everything—covering small gaps in things that we forgot to plan and putting our family members at ease. No buyer's remorse here!

Sent on 05/28/2019