Bilmar Beach Resort Reviews

Bilmar Beach Resort 5
Bilmar Beach Resort 6
Bilmar Beach Resort 7

Krystle · Getting married on 07/26/2019

Great resort, love that it's close to the beach and has 2 pools.. we spent a few days at the resort for Lizzette & Michael Brusca 08/25/17 wedding .

Sent on 09/04/2017

Bilmar Beach Resort's reply:

Thank you for your review! We are happy you enjoyed the wedding as well as your stay. Hope to see you again in the near future!
  • Kenny

Kenny Kluchinsky · Married on 11/10/2018

Best Day Ever!

Days in the penthouse for our wedding. Best service from the Bilmar staff to keep out spectacular day with out any worries. We will be coming back. Thanks to the Bilmar and the Bilmar staff.

Deborah · Married on 09/29/2018

Fogg/Dittl wedding. Everything was wonderful. Tara and her team made sure it was perfect. Denise and Freddie are the best.

Bilmar Beach Resort 8

Larry · Married on 09/29/2018

Jen Fogg and Adam Dittl. The wedding and reception were perfect. The bilmar did a wonderful job. We rented more than 30 rooms and everyone had a wonderful stay.

Bilmar Beach Resort 9

Jennifer · Married on 09/29/2018

My wedding was perfect. The rehearsal dinner at Sloppy Joes was fun and the wedding day events went smoothly and flawlessly. The Bilmar was a great venue for mostly out of town guests. Jennifer Fogg

Bilmar Beach Resort 10

Lisa · Married on 09/29/2018

Fogg-Dittl wedding. My niece was married at the Bilmar and it was spectacular. Tara, Denise, Freddie and the entire team did a wonderful job.

Bilmar Beach Resort 11

Jennie · Married on 09/01/2018

We had our reception at the Beach Front Cafe at the Bilmar Beach Resort and it was absolutely amazing. Right from the start, Tara DiGiacomo with the Bilmar was friendly, helpful and absolutely on top of every detail for our reception. She explained everything to me and answered millions of questions I had! She continued to keep in touch with me over the months before the wedding just to check in to make sure everything was set and ready. When we showed up, she was extremely sweet and helpful and our reception ran beautifully. All of our guests commented on how amazing it was. We also had a brunch the next day and the food (for both events) was excellent. Our reception and brunch were absolutely perfect. Also, Julie Sylvester with the room blocks and booking our wedding suite was awesome and extremely accommodating! Loved our entire experience with The Bilmar Beach Resort!

Michael · Married on 05/06/2018

My wife Julia and I got married 5/6/18 at the Bilmar. I thought it was going to be difficult but Tara made it a breeze. From the check in to check out everything was well put together. Tara thank you for the endless smile on my bride.

Julia · Married on 05/06/2018

Bride Branch 5/6/18. Tara knows exactly what she is doing. Wedding planning is in her DNA. She perfected every thought and request. She is professional and has a staff that is incredible. It sure was a memorable experience.
    Thank you Tara & Julie.

Geni · Married on 05/05/2018

My daughter was married on 5/6/18 at the Bilmar. It was a stunning evening wedding. From the wedding planner to the Hotel staff they were absolutely accommodating. She pretty much smiled all night. Thank you for making her dreams come true.

Kristin · Married on 05/05/2018

We had the most amazing experience at the Bilmar Beach Resort! We would recommend this resort to anyone that is planning a wedding or wanting a relaxing beach getaway! The Catering Manager, Tara, is by far the BEST in the industry! She was always friendly, accommodating, timely, and knowledgeable. She never said “no” and made our dream beach wedding a reality! It’s obvious that she loves what she does and she makes sure every Bride and Groom has their perfect day. After meeting with Tara we knew the Bilmar was the perfect location for our wedding and we are so glad we did! We also had a wonderful experience with our Group Reservations Coordinator, Julie. She too was attentive to all of our needs and got back to all emails and questions in a timely manner. We couldn’t have asked for two better individuals to work with! They made the venue/hotel part of our wedding 100% stress-free for us, so we could focus our energy elsewhere. We will definitely be visiting the Bilmar every year for our Anniversary and hopefully multiple other times in between too. We feel like we’re at home there and everyone treated us like family. Thank you to the Bilmar Beach Resort and exceptional staff for making our dream beach wedding/vacation a reality!

Debbie · Married on 05/05/2018

The setting for our daughter’s wedding was absolutely beautiful and the wedding coordinator did a fabulous job of orchestrating every aspect of the wedding! The hotel staff was friendly and attentive and the amenities were everything we had hoped for. We couldn’t have been more pleased!

Sarah · Married on 04/27/2018

I cannot say enough good things about hosting our wedding on April 27, 2018 at the Bilmar Beach Resort! If we had to do it all over again, hands down we would choose this resort again! From start to finish Tara was absolutely phenomenal! She was always professional and kind with answering my million questions! The day of the wedding Tara kept everyone on track and not once was I ever stressed out! I’m so grateful we had the opportunity to work with Tara! She absolutely helped us make our day more than we ever could have hoped for— it was beautiful and fun! Julie, was also incredibly kind and helpful in planning our wedding! She helped book the rooms for all of our out of town guests and helped us book the beautiful and fantastic penthouse suite! The room, the resort, and our wedding planners were all top notch! If you want a beautiful beach wedding, the Bilmar Cafe and patio is a fantastic place to host your event!!!

Brett · Married on 04/27/2018

Tara and her staff made our special day perfect. They were very accommodating and helpful throughout the whole process. I couldn't have asked for a more perfect experience from the Bilmar.

Natalie · Married on 04/07/2018

We recently had our wedding at the Bilmar and reception at the Beach Cafe! I loved everything about the venue. The recent renovations and new color of the building matched our wedding colors perfect! (This was an added bonus, since we booked before the reno!) We stayed in the penthouse, which had amazing views of the beach! The rooms were clean, and cleaned promptly every day! There are café had a great breakfast, and Sloppy Joe’s was delicious for lunch and dinner!
    Everything and everyone at the Bilmar was amazing! We want to thank some very important people who helped make our day perfect! Alyssa Christoff was my day of coordinator and was beyond exceptional! She was there for everything! She did an amazing job, from decorating, to grabbing our flowers just as we were getting ready to be down poured on from the storm! She made sure everything was perfect and it was! Tara Digiacomo was amazing as well. She helped us with planning from day one, up until the day before for the wedding helping us with our rehearsal dinner! Bilmar truly goes above and beyond. Another person who we would like to thank is Denise! She made sure that our reception was flawless! Without her, I’m not sure how I would have made it through the rest of the night! She had leftovers delivered to our room, carried our left over cake, brought us drinks when we needed them. She is one hard worker, and I absolutely loved her! Thank you to everyone at the Bilmar for making our day so special!

Aaron · Married on 04/06/2018

Tara and Eden were incredibly helpful in planning our wedding and executing everything. It far exceeded our expectations everything came out perfect. We had so much fun and would absolutely recommend the Bilmar Beach Resort for your special day.

Sarah · Married on 04/06/2018

The Bilmar exceeded all of My expectations. Tara, Julie, the wedding coordinator, bartenders, servers were all amazing. They do such a great job accomedating our needs and are easy to work with. I checked out many beach venues and they were by far the most welcoming at a great price. I highly recommend this venue! Also it was all recently remodeled beautiful.

Ashley · Married on 04/06/2018

The Bilmar put on a fantastic wedding for Aaron and Sarah. Everything from the rehearsal, to the ceremony to the reception were done very well and went seamlessly. I was Sarah’s maid of honor and could not have been more happy for her on her special day!

Margaret · Married on 04/06/2018

My daughter got Married here and it was absolutely beautiful. The penthouse suite that the girls got ready in was Incredible, staff very helpful and food was great! I would highly recommend this hotel:)

Bilmar Beach Resort 12
    Bilmar Beach Resort 13
    Bilmar Beach Resort 14
    Bilmar Beach Resort 15

MaryBeth · Married on 03/03/2018

My son, Andrew Sertich was married on March 3, 2018.
    Very impressed with wedding coordinator and staff. Resort was lovely.

Sent on 03/09/2018

Bilmar Beach Resort's reply:

MaryBeth, We thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We appreciate your kind words and wish the newlyweds love and happiness!

Renee · Married on 03/03/2018

I had our wedding there 3/3/18, and was very pleased! The hotel was just renovated, and we loved the new color! Tara was amazing for our wedding. She made everything so easy and stress free. Denise assisted at the reception, and was just as amazing. Everyone was so friendly, and went above and beyond. Last, I have to praise Freddy too. He was the bartender and did an amazing job. So friendly! I’ve been coming to the Bilmar for years, and look forward to many more!
    Renee

Sent on 03/10/2018

Bilmar Beach Resort's reply:

Renee, We thank you for taking the time to write a review and for giving us feedback about your wedding experience! We will be sure to share your words of encouragement with the entire banquet team. We wish you many blessings in your future together! See you again soon :)

Paula · Married on 03/02/2018

We had my daughters wedding here. All but about 5 of the 50 guests (including bride/groom) were from Indy, so we traveled a great distance. But Tara at the Bilmar did an AWESOME job at planning & running our wedding & reception!! It was a beach wedding with a dinner after and it was great! Not one single problem or mistake! Many of us stayed at the hotel & the rooms are comfortable, clean & beautiful!! I highly recommend letting Tara at Bilmar plan your special day! This was the Berry/Sertich wedding.

Sent on 03/09/2018

Bilmar Beach Resort's reply:

Paula, It was a pleasure helping your daughter plan her special day! She looked stunning, the guests enjoyed every moment of the evening and our staff was happy to serve! We wish the newlyweds many blessings in their future together.

Jennifer · Married on 02/25/2018

Tara... Idk what to say, her and her staff are beyond incredible and so flexible!! I loved Tara just from reading the reviews and i knew she was the one i wanted to coordinate our wedding!! We had a major hiccup with wedding planning and had to push our wedding up about 10 months and Tara made it happen like nothing had ever changed! She was on top of things completely! Julie was also incredible!! She was always available to questions when you had last minute thoughts! Eden, she was so beyond friendly and great to work with!! The whole staff there is incredible and truly made my wedding and this experience one i will cherish forever.
    Thank you!!!

The Howertons!

Sent on 03/02/2018
    Bilmar Beach Resort 16

Bilmar Beach Resort's reply:

Mr. & Mrs. Howerton, It was a pleasure planning with you and we thank you for giving us the opportunity to host your wedding at the Bilmar Beach Resort. Our staff was beyond pleased to serve you, your guests and help make your memorable day so special. We wish you many blessings in your future together. We pray for a healthy pregnancy and look forward to seeing your baby girl in the near future! xoxo
  • Lisa

Lisa · Married on 02/24/2018

We had our wedding 2.24.18 and from the beginning to the end was nothing less than exceptional. Tara our wedding planner was always on top of things which eased our stressed significantly. Julie in the office was communicative and always checked in with me throughout the planning process. Alyssa was the coordinator the day of the wedding and she was phenomenal. If there were issues or questions she took care of them so I could enjoy my day without stress. The Bilmar Resort Wedding team go above and beyond to ensure your wedding is everything you ever wanted. Our guests complemented the venue, attentive staff, and wonderful food. I couldn't have asked for more! I got my fairy-tale beach wedding and I have the Bilmar staff to thank for that! THANK YOU!
    Lisa & Jon Baak