Bilmar Beach Resort Reviews

Bilmar Beach Resort 7
  • Megan

Megan Hudson · Getting married on 07/04/2020

Absolutely Amazing

The Bilmar was the best! Tara answered any question I had very fast and made sure we had a great experience. We are not from Florida so could not even see the venue until the week before the wedding, but Tara made sure everything turned out great! The food and service was outstanding! Everyone left raving about the food!

Sent on 05/26/2019
    Bilmar Beach Resort 14
  • Lisa

Lisa · Married on 10/12/2019

Bilmar Beach Wedding!

My husband and I were just married this past weekend on 10-12-19 (Neal/Morse) at the Bilmar! Our wedding exceeded every expectation I could have! Everything was absolutely perfect! Tara was very responsive and easy to communicate with. She made the planning process super easy! Her flexibility was very appreciated as we had some guest changes a week out!

Alyssa was our day of coordinator and she was super friendly and helpful! She decorated our reception in the patio/cafe area beautifully!

The food and drinks delicious...I just wish I would've had a bigger appetite to enjoy it more!

We had our wedding moved down to the water's edge and it was worth the extra money to move it down there! Our photos during our ceremony are stunning with the background of the ocean!

There isn't a single thing I would change about our wedding day and can't praise Tara, Alyssa, or Bilmar enough!

Sent on 10/18/2019
    Bilmar Beach Resort 15
    Bilmar Beach Resort 16
    Bilmar Beach Resort 17

Krystle · Married on 07/26/2019

Great resort, love that it's close to the beach and has 2 pools.. we spent a few days at the resort for Lizzette & Michael Brusca 08/25/17 wedding .

Sent on 09/04/2017

Bilmar Beach Resort's reply:

Thank you for your review! We are happy you enjoyed the wedding as well as your stay. Hope to see you again in the near future!

Katie Garcia · Married on 07/13/2019

A dream wedding come true

My husband and I were married at the Bilmar in July, and we had the most amazing experience. Tara was such an incredible coordinator; she was on top of every detail from the first email until we said I do. She kept us on track and organized as we planned our wedding, and her naturally calm personality was a gift in the midst of all the normal wedding stress, especially as we were planning from out of state. Denise, our banquet captain, went above and beyond to take care of us during the reception and kept it running smoothly. Julie was also so helpful during the process of making our room reservation for the wedding night.

As for the venue itself, everything was beautiful. The ceremony setup on the beach was gorgeous and clearly done with great attention to detail, and the reception in the ballroom was equally perfect. The food was delicious, and the banquet staff were beyond amazing. Every single staff member throughout the entire process made sure that my husband and I were having our dream wedding, and I can’t thank all of them enough for our perfect day. I highly recommend choosing the Bilmar for your wedding!

Sent on 09/09/2019

Jackie · Married on 06/22/2019

Everything a Bride Could Ask For

We had our wedding reception on the café patio at the Bilmar on 6/22/19. We can’t say enough for how well the staff treated us as well as each and every wedding guest. Our banquet captain, Denise and the wait staff, Nadia and Capron, treated us like royalty! Our guests, including us, are still talking about how excellent the food was. Freddie, the bartender treated us like we were old friends from back in the day and took care of us promptly with a warm and comforting smile. Our reception area was set up exactly as planned and was even more beautiful than I could have ever imagined.
    Our contact through our entire planning process was Tara. Tara, thank you a million times for being part of our beach wedding dream team. We cannot thank you enough for everything you did for us. And also to Julie, thank you for your friendly and quick responses when I emailed you about anything to do with a room booking.
    Not only did the Bilmar do an incredible job hosting our ceremony, the entire resort and resort staff is truly amazing! We had the best time staying here as did all of our guests. The Bilmar is a one of kind resort. They make you feel like a part of the family. We can’t wait to plan many more vacations with you all in the future!

Sent on 06/29/2019
  • W

William Harper · Married on 03/16/2019

Tara and the Bilmar Are the Best!

Tara and the Bilmar Beach Resort were phenomenal from beginning to end. We were shopping around for a venue for our wedding and Tara sold us! She was professional, down to earth, and dedicated/excited to start this journey with us. She was available whenever we needed her via email or phone call/Text. She made it her priority to take our dream vision of our perfect day and turn it into our reality. It was more than we could have ever expected! We highly recommend The Bilmar Beach Resort and Tara to handle your wedding!

Sent on 03/24/2019
  • Jenny

Jenny · Married on 12/14/2018

My husband and I knew we wanted a beach wedding and Bilmar was perfect. This resort was the 2nd venue we checked out while in the beginning stages of our wedding planning. We were unsure if the prices were good or not so we wanted to shop around. After searching for a couple more months, driving all over the place, making my phone calls and sending many emails out, we found a few places that had comparable prices and although we found those places, we were not impressed with their event planners service. We kept coming back to Tara's lovely, smiley and bubbly personality. From the very beginning, she was completely honest and informative. After meeting with her for the 3rd time in a span of 4 months, we finally signed the contract. She and Julie were my main points of contact and every time I had a question about something either or both of them were very communicative. Alyssa, my day-of coordinator was super friendly, patient and nice as well! Our wedding day was perfect!!! ... Little advice for bride-to-be's: set up a binder to organize your papers. It doesn't have to be a real calendar planner. Mine was a binder with tabs. (Ask Tara. Lol!) Have a tab for venue and one for each vendor. Any communication between you and them, keep in there, especially contracts. Be organized or everything will become chaotic. Most, if not all vendors will set up a payment plan. Also, take the week before your wedding off from work. It will be the most stressful week of planning. Take it from someone who didn't. Lastly, remember to just breathe.

Sent on 11/10/2017

Bilmar Beach Resort's reply:

Jenny,
    Thank you for your kind words and taking the time to let us know how your experience was. We also appreciate your advise for future brides and grooms in guiding them in their future planning process. It was a true pleasure planning with you and we wish you two the very best in your future together :) See you again in the near future!
  • Kenny

Kenny Kluchinsky · Married on 11/10/2018

Best Day Ever!

Days in the penthouse for our wedding. Best service from the Bilmar staff to keep out spectacular day with out any worries. We will be coming back. Thanks to the Bilmar and the Bilmar staff.

Sent on 11/20/2018

Deborah · Married on 09/29/2018

Fogg/Dittl wedding. Everything was wonderful. Tara and her team made sure it was perfect. Denise and Freddie are the best.

Bilmar Beach Resort 18

Larry · Married on 09/29/2018

Jen Fogg and Adam Dittl. The wedding and reception were perfect. The bilmar did a wonderful job. We rented more than 30 rooms and everyone had a wonderful stay.

Bilmar Beach Resort 19

Jennifer · Married on 09/29/2018

My wedding was perfect. The rehearsal dinner at Sloppy Joes was fun and the wedding day events went smoothly and flawlessly. The Bilmar was a great venue for mostly out of town guests. Jennifer Fogg

Bilmar Beach Resort 20

Lisa · Married on 09/29/2018

Fogg-Dittl wedding. My niece was married at the Bilmar and it was spectacular. Tara, Denise, Freddie and the entire team did a wonderful job.

Bilmar Beach Resort 21

Jennie · Married on 09/01/2018

We had our reception at the Beach Front Cafe at the Bilmar Beach Resort and it was absolutely amazing. Right from the start, Tara DiGiacomo with the Bilmar was friendly, helpful and absolutely on top of every detail for our reception. She explained everything to me and answered millions of questions I had! She continued to keep in touch with me over the months before the wedding just to check in to make sure everything was set and ready. When we showed up, she was extremely sweet and helpful and our reception ran beautifully. All of our guests commented on how amazing it was. We also had a brunch the next day and the food (for both events) was excellent. Our reception and brunch were absolutely perfect. Also, Julie Sylvester with the room blocks and booking our wedding suite was awesome and extremely accommodating! Loved our entire experience with The Bilmar Beach Resort!

Sent on 09/09/2018

Michael · Married on 05/06/2018

My wife Julia and I got married 5/6/18 at the Bilmar. I thought it was going to be difficult but Tara made it a breeze. From the check in to check out everything was well put together. Tara thank you for the endless smile on my bride.

Julia · Married on 05/06/2018

Bride Branch 5/6/18. Tara knows exactly what she is doing. Wedding planning is in her DNA. She perfected every thought and request. She is professional and has a staff that is incredible. It sure was a memorable experience.
    Thank you Tara & Julie.

Geni · Married on 05/05/2018

My daughter was married on 5/6/18 at the Bilmar. It was a stunning evening wedding. From the wedding planner to the Hotel staff they were absolutely accommodating. She pretty much smiled all night. Thank you for making her dreams come true.

Kristin · Married on 05/05/2018

We had the most amazing experience at the Bilmar Beach Resort! We would recommend this resort to anyone that is planning a wedding or wanting a relaxing beach getaway! The Catering Manager, Tara, is by far the BEST in the industry! She was always friendly, accommodating, timely, and knowledgeable. She never said “no” and made our dream beach wedding a reality! It’s obvious that she loves what she does and she makes sure every Bride and Groom has their perfect day. After meeting with Tara we knew the Bilmar was the perfect location for our wedding and we are so glad we did! We also had a wonderful experience with our Group Reservations Coordinator, Julie. She too was attentive to all of our needs and got back to all emails and questions in a timely manner. We couldn’t have asked for two better individuals to work with! They made the venue/hotel part of our wedding 100% stress-free for us, so we could focus our energy elsewhere. We will definitely be visiting the Bilmar every year for our Anniversary and hopefully multiple other times in between too. We feel like we’re at home there and everyone treated us like family. Thank you to the Bilmar Beach Resort and exceptional staff for making our dream beach wedding/vacation a reality!

Sent on 05/19/2018

Debbie · Married on 05/05/2018

The setting for our daughter’s wedding was absolutely beautiful and the wedding coordinator did a fabulous job of orchestrating every aspect of the wedding! The hotel staff was friendly and attentive and the amenities were everything we had hoped for. We couldn’t have been more pleased!

Sent on 05/23/2018

Sarah · Married on 04/27/2018

I cannot say enough good things about hosting our wedding on April 27, 2018 at the Bilmar Beach Resort! If we had to do it all over again, hands down we would choose this resort again! From start to finish Tara was absolutely phenomenal! She was always professional and kind with answering my million questions! The day of the wedding Tara kept everyone on track and not once was I ever stressed out! I’m so grateful we had the opportunity to work with Tara! She absolutely helped us make our day more than we ever could have hoped for— it was beautiful and fun! Julie, was also incredibly kind and helpful in planning our wedding! She helped book the rooms for all of our out of town guests and helped us book the beautiful and fantastic penthouse suite! The room, the resort, and our wedding planners were all top notch! If you want a beautiful beach wedding, the Bilmar Cafe and patio is a fantastic place to host your event!!!

Sent on 05/06/2018

Brett · Married on 04/27/2018

Tara and her staff made our special day perfect. They were very accommodating and helpful throughout the whole process. I couldn't have asked for a more perfect experience from the Bilmar.

Natalie · Married on 04/07/2018

We recently had our wedding at the Bilmar and reception at the Beach Cafe! I loved everything about the venue. The recent renovations and new color of the building matched our wedding colors perfect! (This was an added bonus, since we booked before the reno!) We stayed in the penthouse, which had amazing views of the beach! The rooms were clean, and cleaned promptly every day! There are café had a great breakfast, and Sloppy Joe’s was delicious for lunch and dinner!
    Everything and everyone at the Bilmar was amazing! We want to thank some very important people who helped make our day perfect! Alyssa Christoff was my day of coordinator and was beyond exceptional! She was there for everything! She did an amazing job, from decorating, to grabbing our flowers just as we were getting ready to be down poured on from the storm! She made sure everything was perfect and it was! Tara Digiacomo was amazing as well. She helped us with planning from day one, up until the day before for the wedding helping us with our rehearsal dinner! Bilmar truly goes above and beyond. Another person who we would like to thank is Denise! She made sure that our reception was flawless! Without her, I’m not sure how I would have made it through the rest of the night! She had leftovers delivered to our room, carried our left over cake, brought us drinks when we needed them. She is one hard worker, and I absolutely loved her! Thank you to everyone at the Bilmar for making our day so special!

Sent on 06/18/2018

Aaron · Married on 04/06/2018

Tara and Eden were incredibly helpful in planning our wedding and executing everything. It far exceeded our expectations everything came out perfect. We had so much fun and would absolutely recommend the Bilmar Beach Resort for your special day.

Sarah · Married on 04/06/2018

The Bilmar exceeded all of My expectations. Tara, Julie, the wedding coordinator, bartenders, servers were all amazing. They do such a great job accomedating our needs and are easy to work with. I checked out many beach venues and they were by far the most welcoming at a great price. I highly recommend this venue! Also it was all recently remodeled beautiful.

Ashley · Married on 04/06/2018

The Bilmar put on a fantastic wedding for Aaron and Sarah. Everything from the rehearsal, to the ceremony to the reception were done very well and went seamlessly. I was Sarah’s maid of honor and could not have been more happy for her on her special day!

Margaret · Married on 04/06/2018

My daughter got Married here and it was absolutely beautiful. The penthouse suite that the girls got ready in was Incredible, staff very helpful and food was great! I would highly recommend this hotel:)

Sent on 04/14/2018