Big Top Rentals Reviews

1 User photo

• Kassidy

Kassidy Cormey · Getting married on 05/06/2024

Excellent Service

Big Top was extremely helpful with making my vision come to life! Their customer service went beyond my expectations, having such patience and flexibility with the back and forth planning of my special occasion. They had everything I needed to put on a fantastic event and the quality of their products is superb. I would absolutely use their services again and do recommend them!

Sent on 08/04/2020
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth Goodwin · Married on 10/10/2020

A professional, affordable company with all your party needs!

I am so happy I found Big Top Rentals! I originally reached out looking for a 25’ x 40’ tent for a backyard wedding. I ended up adding comfortable and beautiful white chairs, cocktail tables and even beverage dispensers! This place has it all and they are so great to work with. Shayla went above and beyond helping me decide as well as offering priceless advice on backyard weddings. The delivery and pick up crews were professional and fast!
    Also, if you’re debating the necessity of a tent, just do it. The tent and lighting was worth every penny. It absolutely transformed our backyard !

Sent on 10/12/2020

Abi · Married on 09/26/2020

They are amazing! Very helpful, organized, and friendly! Will recommend to anyone looking for rentals!

Big tip rentals was absolutely amazing! They were easy to book through, delivered everything on time and were super friendly! Definitely would recommend to anyone hosting large or small events!

Sent on 08/18/2020

Brittani Cerquettini · Married on 05/10/2019

Awesome Company!

My mom hosted my baby shower back in October 2019. Being that it was an outdoor event, we anticipated warm sunny weather. We contacted Big Top Rentals and they were so kind to accommodate to our request! Such a great team and business to work with! And so helpful with set up suggestions! The tents are beautiful and sturdy. Highly recommend this business!! They will NOT disappoint.

Sent on 05/06/2020

Nicole Kluve · Married on 08/09/2008

Excellent Customer Service!

My experience with Big Top was fantastic. They were very responsive and answered all of my questions quickly regarding different options and helped contribute to a perfect day. Their crews were on time and the set up was exactly as I envisioned it. I would highly recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 04/29/2020

Big Top Rentals's reply:

Thank you Nicole! I can still remember your wedding like it was yesterday! We are so happy that you enjoyed all of our equipment! Thank you for choosing us to be a part of your wedding!