Beyond Smitten Events Reviews

Beyond Smitten Events 7
  • Leah

Leah Zarchy · Married on 11/18/2018

Mae is wonderful!

Mae was so incredibly helpful and insightful as we planned our wedding. Both of us, lacking experience in this realm, felt a loss for how to make our clouded dreams for our wedding a reality. Mae helped us find clarity in our vision and see it come to fruition. Our wedding was absolutely perfect!

Caitlin Shannon · Married on 11/10/2018

Smitten with Mae

My husband and I cannot say enough nice things about Mae. From her calming presence to her flawless execution of every detail on our wedding day, she's just incredible. When I got engaged I knew right away I wanted to have a wedding planner. The whole process is daunting and I wanted to ensure that I would be stress free on such a beautiful, chaotic day. I feel lucky that I found Mae because she is so warm and laid back. I had interacted with other wedding planners who came off as kind of snooty because of my budget so I was a bit wary. But after my first meeting with Mae I knew everything was going to be perfect. I was right, she gets things done! Timelines were created, beautiful to-do lists and clear directions were deployed, it was everything I needed! Mae was so good about checking in and communicating. I especially appreciated how well the rehearsal went under her guidance, everything flowed so smoothly. Thank you for everything Mae :)

• Tania

Tania · Married on 10/06/2018

Best Coordinator

Mae Mallon was our wedding coordinator for our wedding on October 6, 2018. My husband and I are truly blessed to have crossed paths with Mae! We have nothing but amazing things to say about her!

She assisted us with partial planning for a year and a half. From the second we met Mae, we felt an instant connection, and we just knew she was the one!! To say she went above and beyond to make our wedding day everything we dreamed of is truly an understatement. Mae is professional, punctual, and organized! She is also super sweet! She is great at what she does and always has a solution to every situation. She helped my husband and I navigate so many stages of the planning process, and always had the best input to help narrow down our ideas. We had a particular vision to incorporate our customs and traditions into our wedding, and Mae made it happen. She works great with all other vendors and is super helpful to your guests! We couldn't have had our dream wedding without her! To anyone who is planning a wedding: look no further!! Mae is the best coordinator ever!!

Sent on 11/08/2018

Beyond Smitten Events's reply:

Tania and David!! ❤️ Thank you so much for the glowing review! I had the most fun helping you plan your wedding and feel so blessed to now call you guys true friends! ❤️

Mary · Married on 09/15/2018

Mae was so kind and supportive throughout the planning process which was exactly what we needed! And we definitely loved that the day we had was very much “us” and she helped us be true to ourselves. Mae helped keep us on track with what needed to be done but was always encouraging and made everything less stressful. We could not have done it without her!

Sent on 11/08/2018

Beyond Smitten Events's reply:

Mr. & Mrs. Beasley! ❤️ I am so thankful to have met you lovebirds. Thank you so much for the wonderful review!!!

Leanna · Married on 06/16/2018

At the beginning of my wedding planning process, I didn't even know that a day-of-wedding-coordinator existed, let alone what all they did. I thought I could delegate family members to be point persons for the day, and the behind the scene contact with vendors. As our date came closer, I had no idea how many details and decisions there were to be made planning a wedding. Why would I, right? I had never been married before. Mae ended up being the first vendor I hired (referred to me by a family friend), because I realized early on that our wedding day would be the one time all our family and friends would be together to help celebrate us, and I wanted it to be perfect. I wanted our family and friends to enjoy this day also and not be delegates of chaos. I learned that although I hired Mae as our day-of-coordinator, her services began months before the wedding. She maintained consistent contact with us and with our vendors, making sure that everyone was on the same page and timeline. Mae is extremely organized and detail oriented with spread sheets and deadlines so nothing was forgotten or last minute. Looking back, hiring Mae was the smartest decision I made. There is no price tag for a perfect wedding day. We received so many complements from our family and friends, "Everyone's been to weddings before, but not like yours!" We kept hearing this. It was a beautiful day, beyond a great party that ran smooth and appeared effortless-thanks to Mae. I would hire Mae a hundred times over again, and have recommended her to all my girlfriends with upcoming wedding dates. I am forever grateful to her, Thanks Mae!

Beyond Smitten Events 8
    Beyond Smitten Events 15
    Beyond Smitten Events 16
    Beyond Smitten Events 17

Meghan · Married on 04/28/2018

Beyond Smitten was a true godsend! Mae and Janelle were both a pleasure to work with, we did not have to worry about a single thing when it came to the wedding day. Everything went amazingly smooth and was executed in a way that was even better than I could have imagined. Their organization, professionalism, and dedication to putting on a fabulous wedding for us was simply incredible. We can't thank them enough for all they did!
    They were always extremely responsive. They have range of packages to choose from and are always willing to work with a client based on their vision, needs, and budget. Both Mae and Janelle worked with us intimately through the planning process and then Janelle was there with an assistant on our wedding day. Janelle was so calm and kind, I can't imagine having worked with anyone else that day. We are deeply grateful for all their effort and would recommend them to anyone!

Essy · Married on 04/07/2018

Mae was the coordinator for my wedding 4-7-18 . I can honestly say she was my favorite vendor. Planning a wedding is very stressful ,hiring Mae was the best wedding decision we made . She went above and beyond to make sure everything turned out perfect. She's very organized and professional. She really loves what she does and you can see that right away from the first conversation you have with her . At first we weren't sure if it was worth it to spend money on a coordinator. I honestly don't see how we could've done it without Mae's help . The day of the wedding is so hectic . Luckily we had her help and didn't have to worry about anything . We will definitely recommend her to anyone planning a wedding . Thank you so much for all of your help Mae you are the best !!!

Beyond Smitten Events 18
  • Janel

Janel · Married on 01/01/2018

We are so happy that we hired Mae as our day-of coordinator! Mae is such a delight
    to work with, especially when you need someone who is cool, calm, collected and on
    top of everything! Mae started working with us very early on in our wedding
    planning, and was there every step of the way. She was available for anything we
    needed. When we hit some planning bumps, she was an incredible motivator and
    always optimistic. Our rehearsal and wedding day were a breeze with her guidance,
    and she made amazing decisions on our behalf so we wouldn’t feel the stress of the
    day. We couldn’t be happier with how our day turned out. Without Mae, it wouldn’t
    have been what we were hoping for.
    Thank you for everything, Mae!!!

Jennifer · Married on 12/02/2017

Would hire 1000 times over!! Superstar Team!

My husband and I couldn't have been happier with the service that we received from Mae and her team. Looking back, I don't know how we would have done it without her. Mae helped me with everything from putting together timelines to venue walkthroughs (I live in New York so this was HUGE considering the event was in Sonoma, CA) to day of event management. She helped me bring my vision of my perfect day to life. In addition, Mae is very resourceful and has many contacts and suggestions. The team was professional, detail oriented, extremely helpful and really cared about making sure that we felt at ease so that we could enjoy our special day and focus on each other and why we were there. Most of all, Mae really cares and will do anything and everything to make sure your day is as perfect as it can be. I would recommend Mae and hire her a thousand times over!!

• Theresa

Theresa · Married on 09/16/2017

Mae literally made my stress level zero in the time leading up to and the day of my wedding. She was extremely responsive to text and email. She made sure to ask probing questions to get more information from us to get our vision on our day of; as well as from the vendors to make sure everything was perfect. She managed 2 difficult vendors for us on the day of the wedding. I literally do not know how I would have survived without Mae.

Mae met with us on three occasions to make sure that everything was how we wanted it, from initial to the final details. She provided a great recommendation for our rehearsal dinner. It would be a mistake to not hire her - she did a wonderful job, was kind and polite but held her ground when needed. She was there at set-up time making sure all the vendors were organized and set-up our centerpieces, programs, and other items herself. Like I already said, my husband and I do not know how we would have survived stress-free without Mae.

Katie · Married on 08/26/2017

Amazing work by Mae. Made our wedding dream a reality! She had her work cut out for her-- our ideas were all over the place and she seamlessly integrated everything into our wedding. I felt like our wedding was important, and she seemed genuinely excited just like we were! With Mae behind the scenes, our wedding day went so smoothly. We had an untraditional wedding with unique elements: tacos, Game of Thrones cake (complete with sword cake cutting), signing a jersey instead of a guestbook, etc and not once did she try to stifle our creativity or tell us to do something more traditional. With Mae, we were able to enjoy our wedding stress free. I highly, highly recommend working with her.

Sarah · Married on 07/01/2017

Mae was absolutely a lifesaver for our wedding! We planned our wedding in six months, and picked a venue that was very do-it-yourself, but we wanted an elegant vibe and to have a large wedding of over 200 people. We selected some vendors early on that were not very professional, and were overwhelmed with how to negotiate contracts, ensure all details were in order, and follow an appropriate timeline in booking all the vendors we still needed. All our friends told us to at least hire a day-of coordinator, and we found Mae just over three months before our wedding date, and instantly were put at ease knowing she would walk alongside us in the process and give her wise, honest opinion (she has so much experience in the hospitality industry and planning formal weddings, but she also LOVES weddings in outdoor, creative venues where the bride and groom want to reflect their character and make it really personal to them! I loved her versatility in this way). Mae was so calm yet assertive when communicating with vendors - she was so helpful in this that we decided to hire her also for her partial planning services because we could be certain all of our details would come together the day of the wedding. You quickly feel as if you have known Mae forever, and I am so thankful she was the one there not only during our wedding day, but also during our rehearsal (which she helped coordinate so smoothly!) Mae really will go the extra mile to make sure things are just perfect for your special day - she arranged so many decorations for us, put flowers on our cake, made sure the timing for the ceremony is flawless, edited many versions of a very detailed wedding day timeline and communicated details to all of our vendors, and made sure the day was as worry free not only for us, but for the rest of our families as well. We are so thankful for Mae and our wedding simply would not have gone as smoothly and been as joyful without her!

Jerrica · Married on 06/17/2017

Mae is incredible!!! She went above and beyond her duties for our wedding!! I m scared to imagine what our day would of been without her!!! Thank you for all the efficient organized help you brought to our day Mae!! Highly recommend!!

Sylvie · Married on 08/23/2014

Mae did an amazing job as our day-of coordinator. We really didn't have to worry about anything and she was so communicative and organized leading up to the event. The night flew by which I think is a sign of her great planning/execution skills. She's also incredibly nice and easy to work with. I highly recommend her!

Mey · Married on 06/07/2014

I got married almost 3 years ago and Mae was my wedding coordinator. She did an amazing job. She was so helpful and she was always available when I needed help. She always kept in contact with me and made sure any questions that I had were answered. She created an outline for the day of the wedding to make sure my wedding flowed beautifully. The week of the wedding she made sure the all vendors were ready and prepared. Having her on my wedding day saved me from stress. She went above and beyond her duties. She made sure everything was organized. There were a lot of small details and tasks that needed to be done the day of the wedding and she made sure everything was completed. She also helped my family with the last minute setup that needed to be done. Because of her my wedding was enjoyable and stress free. I'm beyond grateful for all her help.

Mae is professional, organized, and pleasant to work with. We are so happy that she was a part of our special day. I highly recommend Mae to all the couples that are looking for a wedding coordinator. Hiring her was one of the best wedding decisions I made.

Nicky · Married on 09/14/2013

We had such a wonderful time at our wedding last weekend! And we owe so much of it to our fantastic day-of coordinator to Mae with Beyond Smitten Events! My husband and I were not very familiar with how weddings are put together and we heard how stressful it can be if you are running your own wedding, so we searched for the perfect coordinator for our day. We interviewed a few different ones before locating Mae. Mae offered a structure that really helped us plan everything out. She reminded us of the elements of a wedding and a reception and allowed us to pass on our planning details as we set them. She provided a fantastic day-of matrix that just needed to be filled out and given to her. We met with Mae one time in the beginning and kept email and phone contact up until a week before the wedding when we met at the site to go over the details in person. The entire time she was very low pressure, even when it took us forever to get certain details completed. On the big day, she was a huge support. We were able to relax and have fun and focus on the flurry of love that was all around us without worrying about how things were progressing. We did have some big timing mishaps that threw my tight schedule off (no fault of Mae's), but there were no feelings of alarm for this bride. Mae very easily was able to gather the intel she needed to make smooth transitions and snap decisions. And she stayed to help clean up. Very classy!