Beyond Eventful Reviews

Beyond Eventful View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Brittany S. Married on 07/24/2021

Day of coordinator that provide so much more!

Debbie and her team were an absolute pleasure to work with. During the wedding planning phases, she helped us organize our ideas and visions and bring them to life! Neither one of us are huge planners, so Debbie’s advice and industry contacts really helped us move things forward. Because of her services, we felt totally at ease heading into our wedding day. On the day of our wedding, Debbie and her team worked their tails off to make everything go smoothly. She promised that if there was a hiccup, we would never know about it—and boy did she deliver! Debbie handled all of the day-of obstacles, including inclement weather, like a true professional. Debbie and her team truly made our dreams come true and created a day we will never forget. Would recommend! 10/10!

Brittany,

Thank you so much for reviewing us! You and Amy were truly a delight and your entire guest list showed how amazing you are. It was a pleasure to be apart of your wedding! Much love for you both.
  • Lori
    Lori D. Married on 03/04/2021

A Glorious Event!

Beyond Eventful is a well organized and truly spectacular company to work with on any event. Mrs. Debbie Luhrs is so full of energy and comes highly equipped with great insight, connections, and ideas to make your event truly amazing! She planned and designed my special event aligned to my greatest desires causing our event to be glorious and stress-free! Thank you, Mrs. Luhrs, for your hard work and expertise in our event!

Sincerely Lori Miller

Beyond Eventful's reply:

Thank you so much for your lovely review! I look forward to working with you again in the future.
    Sara Married on 06/20/2020

Love Debbie!

Trust me, you’ll love Debbie! She is such a sweetheart! Always willing to help with anything!
  • Cheryl
    Cheryl B. Married on 01/08/2020

True Professional

Thank you for thinking of our wedding when you needed reviews for your services. We just can’t say it enough we highly recommend Debbie. We LOVED her! We first met Debbie when she did a bachelorette party in 2017 for a friend. The Dr. Seuss Scavenger Hunt Wine tour was so fun and creative for our group as we were a bunch of elementary teachers. So obviously when I got engaged I thought you would be perfect for my wedding in 2018. Honestly Rick and I were already getting stressed out and you were so fun and creative we couldn’t have picked anyone better for us. In just a couple of weekly meetings you developed an idea of what we wanted and presented us with a fantastic plan. You took all our ideas and then brought them to life and added even more. Even when we had decided at the last minute to do a welcome dinner to bring all our families together you calmly took charge and got it done last minute for all of us. Every step of the way from the drivers that transported the guests to the returning of the grooms tux you and the girls were amazing! Everyone still talks about that weekend and when my sister gets married you will be on speed dial once again. We happily recommend you for anyone doing a small wedding or an intimate wedding that suddenly grows into 172 like ours. They just can’t go wrong with you and the team of professionals you work with. Thank you

Beyond Eventful's reply:

Thank you for your review. You are the first since I joined to give us a review. It was a privilege to be apart of your BLESSED day. I look forward to working with Melody on her wedding.
  • Jean
    Jean D. Married on 10/06/2019

Was our excellent choice

We hired Debbie for our Rehearsal Dinner and our Day of Coordinator. She was amazing. We chose her because she seemed like the best fit for us and our budget. She was very well organized and had an easy charming way of handling people and getting things done. She orchestrated all the vendor schedules the week before. Everything was stress free, beautiful and went so smooth even though it literally rained for 3 days straight. She helped with all the new things we needed and even covered things we suddenly needed. I would recommend her for your Wedding. You won’t be sorry. She even reminded us that it was supposed to be good luck to have rain on your wedding day.

Beyond Eventful's reply:

Thank you so much Jean. I really enjoyed your family and how they were all so excited for you guys. Congratulations for 2+ and the little one you are expecting. I appreciate your kind words as we join the Knot and Wedding Wire community.
  • Dominic
    Dominic S. Married on 08/24/2019

The business name is fitting!

Debbie went above and beyond for our wedding. She opened up not only her home but her heart to help my wife on our wedding day. We love Debbie and all she does. If you want someone who will focus on your special day much like a second mother, then look no further. She even took the time to pray with me before the ceremony, that meant more to me than the other things. Many would think that is a small detail but that meant the most to me. She poured her heart out.

Beyond Eventful's reply:

It was a pleasure to be a part of such a marvelous day! Thank you for your kind review. Here to pray with you anytime! God is Good