580 Reviews for Betsy Robinson's Bridal Collection

Sample Gowns (15)
Flower Girls (5)
Shoes (4)
580 Betsy Robinson's Bridal Collection Reviews

We had a wonderful experience at Betsy Robinson! Our consultant, Rose, was so kind, patient and knowledgeable. She made my daughter feel very special. Thank you, Rose, for such a memorable visit!

Profile Picture donna, 12/29/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

While I did not get my dress from here I enjoyed my appointment. I was paired with Laura, who was super sweet and professional. She listened to what I wanted and did her best to accommodate what I was describing. They have a great selection that varies in price. I also like how the dresses were organized by shape making it fairly easy to access and see whats available to you. After sleeping on it I realized the dress I really wanted would was too specific to buy off the rack and would need to be custom made, but I recommend any bride in the area to take a visit.

Profile Picture Brittany , 12/16/18, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Bride, Bridal Gowns

I purchased a headpiece here while attending a fitting with my friend. There are so many beautiful dresses and the staff is wonderful. Thank you!

Profile Picture Kathy, 12/1/18, 10 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I had the greatest experience at Betsy Robinson. I worked with Jessica who took the time to figure out what style of dress fit me the best and then brought me the most amazing dress. Thank you so much for everything!

Profile Picture Meghan, 12/1/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Bride, Bridal Gowns

Make sure when you go you ask gor Rose.She is amazing and took her time with me.One time it took me to look for dresses and because of her I said yes to the dress.Great place with great dresses.

Profile Picture Mia, 11/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

The entire wedding dress shopping experience was amazing all because of everyone at Betsy Robinson. My consultant Laura was beyond helpful in helping me find my own dress and we came back at a later date to get my sister's maid of honor dress. I would highly recommend going to Betsy Robinson's!

Profile Picture Fallon, 11/17/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Veils, Bride, Bridesmaids

Rose was so wonderful in helping me find my wedding gown! She put up with my back and forth texting and her opinions were honest, which I really appreciated. Brian, one of the managers, even came over to help and give his opinions, which we loved! It's a great bridal boutique with TONS of options!! Thanks again for your help!!

Profile Picture Morgan, 11/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Our experience at this salon exceeded my expectations! Rose treated my daughter like family. She is so kind and easy to work with. Don’t let this petite woman fool you. She manages these heavy dresses with a warm smile on her face only wanting to see a smile on yours! As a mother watching my daughter say yes to the dress, I couldn’t be happier!!

Profile Picture Ellen, 11/17/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Bride, Bridal Gowns

I had the most wonderful time at my Betsy Robinson dress appointment. It was the third gown boutique that I had visited trying to find my wedding dress, and finally found the perfect option! The boutique is the perfect balance between cozy and intimate while still having a wide selection of inventory (and price points) to choose from. The entire staff was absolutely lovely from the moment I walked in. My stylist was Brian, assisted by Tiffany who truly made my experience what it was. To be fair, I picked out about 8-10 dresses in my price range; while all were beautiful, none had that spark I was looking for. Brian went back, and when he came back out, had one dress in hand as a recommendation. It was perfect! Brian has an incredible sense of style and always seemed to know when to speak up and when to let me find the words for myself so I could make an unbiased opinion. He got to know me and my style so seamlessly that he was able to select what I didn't know I was actually looking for and truly loved!

I came back to try the dress on once more and was fitted by Betsy herself. She is a very kind woman, and a hands-on owner! Betsy has such a presence in the boutique that it truly seemed like a staff of family, each working together to help their brides find the perfect dress.

Thank you, Betsy Robinson!

Profile Picture Cassandra, 10/27/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Sample Gowns, Veils, Bride

Kim was amazing! I had the greatest experience at Betsy Robinson for their Enaura Trunk Show. I was running a very late, but they were still able to accommodate me and gave me all the time I needed to find my perfect dress. I've been to over 7 bridal salons in Northern VA with no luck finding a dream dress. I was able to purchase the most beautiful dress at Betsy Robinson and the team and staff were beyond nice. Can't wait to seem the dress in the next couple months!

Profile Picture Lisa, 10/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bride, Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Sample Gowns, Shoes, Veils

My daughter and I made this our first stop to find her wedding dress. Our attendant, Rose, was wonderful. She was very helpful and charming! She patiently listened to my daughter's request for the type and style of gown she was looking for. . The very first dress Rose bought out turned out to be the perfect gown. My daughter was ecstatic. Rose knew exactly what dress would compliment my daughter's style and figure. I would recommend Rose at Betsy Robinson to every new bride. She was simply amazing!!

Profile Picture Rhonda, 8/4/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

My daughter Valerie and I had the best experience with Ashley! My daughter was visiting from out of town and we didn't have an appointment. Which in hindsight was not so bright! Ashley took the time to fit us into her busy schedule. She pulled tons of dresses for Valerie to try on and was patient and kind throughout the process. With Ashley's help she found the perfect wedding gown! Thanks for making her day very special....we truly appreciate all you did.
I also bought a beautiful mother of the bride gown! Beautiful gowns and superb service!
The best bridal shop in town and I highly recommend them.

Profile Picture Theresa, 6/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Thank you Lyndsey for helping my wife find the most beautiful mother of the bride dress. She can't wait for the arrival of the dress! Thanks for taking the time to help her pick accessories and in general being very helpful. I highly recommend Betsy Bridal and of course Lyndsey!

Profile Picture Larry, 6/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Love this boutique! The service, expertise and gorgeous gowns make it one of a kind. I became a Betsy Bride the very first time I shopped at this boutique in February of 2017. What was supposed to be a quick trip to try on dresses at several different places turned into a “We’re staying here! Cancel all the other appointments! And now I’m buying this dress” day. I then became a Betsy bride AGAIN in August of 2017 when I came back for a ceremony dress and veil. I got my reception and ceremony dresses, my bridesmaid dresses and my veil all from this boutique. I have to give a shoutout to all the ladies that helped me with my fittings, to Laura my bridal stylist from the very beginning, Kimberly who got all my bridesmaids squared away with their dresses, and to Rosa the woman with the magical hands! Rosa made sure my dresses fit me with precision! I have a curvy body and my hips and waist tend to make it impossible for anything to fit without being tailored. My usual dress size is an 8 but because of my hips, both of my dresses had to be ordered way larger. Rosa took them all the way in, while tackling the intricate lace and beading on my dresses and made them both fit like a dream. I’m SO THANKFUL FOR HER! Both of my dresses were a hit at the wedding. AND, since my wedding was in Puerto Rico, the staff expertly packaged the dresses in my carry ons and neither of them needed to be steamed when I got to P.R. Ok, I’ll stop ranting and raving. Just know that this place is worth it! Become a Betsy bride!

Photos
Profile Picture Latisha, 5/12/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

My entire experience with Betsy Robinson has been amazing! Every staff member is welcoming, helpful, and accommodating! My time at the shop from purchasing the dress through alteration appointments was perfect. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Genevieve, 4/28/18, 11 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Everyone was so sweet and helpful! They have a wonderful selection with a wide range of pricing to fit everyone’s budget. My dress was gorgeous and they even packed it, in my carryon, for me. The seamstress made my dress fit perfectly!! I’m very pleased with my experience!

Profile Picture Natasha , 4/8/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I had an amazing experience with Betsey Robinson's from start to finish! I worked with Meghan at my first appointment and she was fantastic - she listened to everything I was looking for and found some amazing dresses to try on. Since it was my first time shopping, I wasn't ready to commit the first day. I ended up booking another appointment a few weeks later to try on a dress from the first appointment and said yes! Alterations went very smoothly - everyone was wonderful to work with and the dress turned out absolutely gorgeous. I cannot recommend Betsey Robinson's enough!

Profile Picture Ellen, 1/6/18, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Bridal Gowns

I am not sure where to start - after a series of unfortunate events with my previous bridal salon my MOH made an urgent appointment for me at Betsy Robinson (they accommodated us on a Saturday 5 weeks before my wedding). My only options at that point were off the rack dresses. And as a street size 12 I was nervous about the selection they would have for me to try on. My consultant, Tiffany, pulled every dress that would possibly fit me. The last dress I tried on was GORGEOUS and everything that I should have been looking for all along - it is my dream dress.

If this is your first time shopping for a dress, your bridal consultant is literally THE MOST IMPORTANT PERSON - a good consultant can help you find the dress for your body and that is exactly what Tiffany helped me with (it is also what was lacking during my first dress purchase elsewhere). Make sure you ask your consultant how the dress can be altered, if things can be added (boning, structure, cups etc) - a good consultant will be able to answer your questions and assure you that the dress of your dreams will actually be the dress of your dreams. You want to look beautiful but you want to feel good too! I am honored to be a Betsy bride and so excited to show off my new dress.

P.S. When I picked up my dress I had the pleasure of meeting Betsy - she is lovely and really cares about your experience, your dress and your wedding. And as someone who was the anti-bride bride, I knew the moment I went into the salon that this was the place I should have been all along.

Profile Picture Julianne, 12/29/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Bride, Bridal Gowns

I will be recommending Betsy Robinson to everyone I know getting married. I went over Labor Day weekend and worked with the stylist Ashleigh. I had a whole entourage with me and it was my first time dress shopping but Ashleigh focused on me and my opinion to help me find the absolute perfect dress. My wedding was December 29 of the next year and Ashleigh helped me create a dress perfect for the time of year and a style that I loved and went perfect with my wedding theme. The dress I ended up with was totally different than I thought I wanted but I loved it and received so many compliments. I chose a Justin Alexander strapless trumpet satin gown with a sweetheart neckline but added a lace long sleeve bolero (that I took off for the reception) and a bedazzled belt. It was so fun to create the dress and Ashleigh chose all of the different elements herself. The sleeves were a modest touch for the ceremony but so elegant and classy but then I could dance all night at the reception after I took them off. Ashleigh was so patient and so kind and made my experience truly memorable. The entire staff at Betsy’s was so accommodating every time I visited. I ended up buying my bridesmaid dresses from there as well (Sorella Vita long gold sequin dresses in various styles) and they were beyond stunning.

Profile Picture Marah, 12/29/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Bride, Bridesmaids

I loved this bridal salon! My consultant Rose treated me like a queen for the day. She was very much responsive to knowing my budget and helping me stick to it by not pulling any dresses out of my price range. I found an amazing Galia Lahav gown (first dress I tried on!) and got a great discount during the GALA trunk show.

Profile Picture Ashley, 1/6/19, 1 Review
Services Used: Bridal Gowns, Bride

GO TO ASHLEY!!! Ashely found me the perfect dress that I never would have chosen on my own. She has the best personality. She puts you at ease no matter how stressed you are. She is fun, caring, hard-working and the type of person you want to be best friends with. GO TO ASHLEY, YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT.

Profile Picture Kendall, 11/25/17, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Bride, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Veils

This was probably the 5th bridal shop I visited in the search for my wedding dress. The first 4 shops ranged from disappointing to unexciting. I began to get nervous that the dress shopping was going to be a long and difficult process. Then a friend recommended Betsy Robinson's. From the second we stepped in the bridal salon I felt like a princess. The service was top notch. My friend that recommended me was with me and had purchased her wedding dress from here a year before and my bridal consultant remembered her right away. The selection of dresses was amazing and I wanted to say Yes to the Dress multiple times but every dress I tried on was better than the last. I ultimately chose what became the dress of my dreams. The bridal consultant listened to me and understood what I wanted and I could not be happier. I would tell anyone not to waste their time and go anywhere else.

Profile Picture Simone, 11/19/17, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Bridal Gowns, Bride

I had an amazing experience at Betsy's! I love that they have private rooms to try on dress' with your family and bridal party and Kim was so accommodating and helpful! She was so patient and helped me figure out exactly what I wanted even though I went in thinking I knew already (which I didn't lol). I was also concerned on budget when i walked in (because it looks so fancy and expensive) but they have a large selection of budget friendly wedding dresses. I said YES to my DRESS thanks to Betsy's

Profile Picture Britany, 11/12/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Bridal Gowns, Bride

Beautiful selection of bridal gowns! Rose was such amazing consultant. She was honest, understanding, kind, and so much fun! She was so sweet to my mother, maid of honor, and I. From the moment we walked through the doors until we left. And...I said yes to the dress! Thank you Rose and everyone at Betsy Robinson's Bridal! xoxox

Profile Picture Ashley, 10/21/17, 1 Review