Nick Kuhl and the Gang Reviews

Nick Kuhl and the Gang 1
Nick Kuhl and the Gang 2
  • Jamie

Jamie & Adam Mularski · Married on 08/23/2019

The Best Wedding Experience - Ever!

Dear Nick Kuhl and the Gang, thank you so much for the MIND-BLOWING job you did at our wedding. Everyone has raved about you non-stop, still 4 weeks after the wedding! Music is a part of our life that is extremely significant to us both, and you definitely nailed it. From collaborating on the bride’s entrance song, the closing ceremony song, and allowing our families to partake in the entertainment by playing their own rendition of certain songs, you truly knocked the night out of the park. You were effortless in getting everyone to dance and enjoy the kickoff of the evening even before our guests had their entrée and were incredible in keeping all of the guests on the dance floor until 12am. The play list was exactly what we were hoping for, and the 7-piece set was all we could have ever dreamed! Thank you again for your professionalism, you were so pleasant and easy-going, the whole process was one of the most stress-free parts of wedding planning. We felt 100% relaxed knowing that we had complete confidence that you'd ensure the entertainment was perfect with everything running smoothly on our wedding day. We would 100% percent recommend you to anyone! Thank You, again! – Lots of Love, Adam & Jamie

Sent on 09/22/2019

Adam · Married on 05/26/2019

Great band with "hip" and exciting energy!

As a working musician in the industry it was important for me to hire the right group that not only embodied my spirit but also were top notch musicians. Tony (the MC) made it a point to learn annunciations and personalize the entry announcements. We had seen NKG before making our decision so we knew they were very good musicians, what we weren't sure of was the mixture of professionalism and fun. It was the perfect mix! 10/10 would recommend this group for any event, be it corporate, wedding or otherwise. You cant go wrong with Nick Kuhl and the Gang!

Sent on 05/28/2019
  • Stephanie

Stephanie Aboukasm · Married on 05/18/2019

Talented, professional, energetic, and FUN!

NKG were such a talented group and were extremely professional and flexible throughout our planning process, and on the day itself! The dance floor was packed the ENTIRE reception and we received many compliments on how great they were. If you are considering hiring them for your wedding or event, do it. They will added so much energy and fun to our day - the memories we made with our friends and family while they played were priceless. Thank you, NKG, for making our wedding reception so special!

Sent on 06/01/2019

Kelsey · Married on 09/22/2018

Nick Kuhl and the Gang were fantastic! They really know how to build an inclusive set list. Young and old were out on the dance floor having the best time. We had a great call leading up to the wedding with their MC, Tony, and he helped go over all of the music needed as well as making sure he had all the bridal party names right. They will learn up to three songs for your wedding. We had them play all three of our special dance songs, and they did an amazing job! Even my mother-in-law was impressed with their cover of Neil Diamond's "I Believe in Happy Endings," and she is a diehard Neil fan.

Sent on 10/09/2018
  • Yana

Yana · Married on 09/02/2018

Full disclosure, I'm good friends with Renee and Anne Marie, the two female lead singers, so I may be a tad biased. However, who isn't biased are all of our friends who attended the wedding and I had MANY people come up to me and tell me that this was the best wedding band that they've ever heard. They appreciated the great mix of top 40 and Motown that they played and the tight musicianship and killer vocals plus at one point I think there was a cowbell which is always good. They kept the party going until the very end and everyone danced their pants off the whole night. They were also really helpful throughout the entire process of planning this wedding. They ended up playing three songs at the ceremony which wasn't planned originally but something that I added a month or so before the wedding and they were really accommodating with the various singers who were singing during the ceremony.
    I was in contact with Nick and Tony at varying times to finalize plans and make sure we were all the same page and they were both easy-going, organized, and professional. I talked with Tony a week or so before the wedding to finalize the type of music and I think they nailed the feel and style of the wedding really well.
    Plus, I can't stress enough how many people let me know that this was a great band not just a great wedding band.
    Thanks Nick, Tony, the girls, and the gang-our wedding was awesome thanks to you!

Sent on 09/22/2018

Alyssa · Married on 07/21/2018

We had the best experience with Nick Kuhl and the Gang! WE received SO MANY compliments about the band. They kept everyone on the dance floor all night long- just like we wanted! They were professional, but fun and stuck to our wish lists.
    Can't recommend this band enough!

Nick Kuhl and the Gang 3
    Nick Kuhl and the Gang 4
    Sent on 08/09/2018

Jenna · Married on 07/20/2018

The BEST band ever! NKG goes above and beyond for their clients. Most unreal experience ever!

Sent on 07/27/2018

Katie · Married on 12/31/2017

Nick Kuhl and the Gang are the best!! They are so talented and fun to work with! The dance floor was packed the whole night, the music they played was spot on and they got everyone from all ages moving! Best band ever!! They were very responsive to any questions i had. I highly recommend this band for your events!!

Sent on 01/10/2018
  • Carolyn

Carolyn · Married on 06/10/2017

Wonderful band! Kept the dance floor full! LOTS of talent in this group - love their sound!

Easy to work with this band - they were responsive to emails and phone calls. Super talented! Can't believe I had not heard of this group before. I highly recommend them!!!

Sent on 06/15/2019