Ben Mallare Events & Entertainment Reviews

Ben Mallare Events & Entertainment 5
Ben Mallare Events & Entertainment 6
Ben Mallare Events & Entertainment 7

Matt · Married on 06/08/2019

Amazing Band, Amazing Performance!

To be honest, Ben's band was our third choice initially, and that was only because we didn't find his band on our initial search. However, once we heard his promo video and spoke with him over the phone, we knew he was the right choice to play for our wedding.

He went out of his way to make our event amazing. We did not need him to perform the ceremony, so he brought an additional musician, which really filled out the sound.

And, even when out timeline got a little messed up during the event, the band handled it like absolute pros. Even when something went "wrong" (the band missed a cue), the piano player played it off like nothing was wrong and just lightly soloed over our speech until it was time for the band to come in. As a musician myself, that is a level of musicianship and professionalism that really makes a difference.

From the moment the first note was played by the band, the dance floor was occupied. We received numerous comments from our friends and guests that this was the best wedding band they have ever heard.

HIRE THIS BAND!

Sent on 06/12/2019
  • Becca

Becca Mckee · Married on 06/04/2019

Worth every penny!

Ben Mallare and his talented group was a HUGE hit at our wedding. They got everyone dancing the entire time. Guests are still raving about it over a month after our wedding. They played music that was good for all ages too. Ben was super easy to work with leading up to the wedding too. He responded to all inquires very quickly, which is so helpful when planning a wedding. I would hire them again in a heart beat!

Sent on 05/17/2019

Emma · Married on 03/15/2019

Best wedding band ever!

Wow what a time we had with Stefan and his band! We went with the 9 piece band for our wedding and boy do they put on a show! They keep the crowd engaged and dancing all night! We had the wedding of our dreams and we're so happy to have chosen them! From their stage set up, to their outfits, dancing, SINGING, etc, they were PERFECT. Not to mention that booking them was a breeze, we were in contact with Ben throughout the whole process and he was so easy to communicate with and fast to reply! We would choose them over and over again and would recommend to all! :)

THANK YOU!

Sent on 04/10/2019
  • Meagan

Meagan · Married on 03/02/2019

Best part of our wedding!

Where to even begin! From start to finish Ben has been absolutely amazing and better than we could have ever imagined! When we got engaged one of the first things we knew we wanted for our wedding was a fun band that brings the energy and gets everyone dancing and having a great time. When we were researching bands and saw Ben’s video we knew instantly they were the band for us. Ben was extremely quick in all of his correspondence and was so nice in making sure he was customizing everything to make it the experience we wanted. Knowing they were the band for us, they were our first booking and we were so beyond excited that they were available for our special day! For our cocktail hour we had beautiful acoustic music and then for the reception we had Ben Mallare Signature Plus Horns. Not only are they an amazing band but Ben was an awesome emcee. One of my favorite moments from the day and what stands out everytime I think of our wedding was his announcements of the wedding party getting introduced and then him introducing us! Ben then sang our first dance song perfectly and learned a new song for the Father Daughter dance that was beyond amazing and meant so much to me and my Dad. It made our day so special! It may sound over the top, but I am 100% serious when I say the Ben and Band truly made our wedding. I had a smile on my face the whole time because they made it such a fun time, were amazing performers, and truly cared about making our day so special. Ben knows how to read the crowd and there was never a dull moment with our guest on the dance floor- it was always packed! Every guest I talked to at our reception was raving about how great they were and that they were the best they have ever seen- and I could not agree more! They made our reception everything we could have asked for and I would say the best decision we made for our wedding was having Ben and Band! I wish I could do it all over again just to relive the night- I can easily say I have never had more fun or danced more! Ben, thank you so much for making our wedding the best day we could have ever imagined!!! I will never forget closing out the night dancing to Shout!

Sent on 03/24/2019

Kate · Married on 02/16/2019

Best wedding band!

Ben Mallare & band made our wedding more amazing than we could have ever imagined! The band created such a wonderful and fun energy for the entire night! Every song we requested was played to perfection and the dance floor was packed all night long! We used band members for the ceremony and cocktail hour as well and it was perfect. Every song we wanted was played and it made the special moments so memorable. Our guests are still raving about the band and how fun the wedding was!
    Ben was professional, polite and accommodating throughout the entire booking and planning process as well. We could not have asked for a better experience! I highly recommend Ben Mallare Band!

Sent on 03/06/2019
  • Vinny

Vinny La Barbera · Married on 02/02/2019

You and Your Guests Will Never Forget This Band at Your Wedding

Stop wasting time scouring the Internet for the right live band and just book The Ben Mallare Band. Trust us!

If you need more convincing, then here's our full review...

A fun, memorable wedding usually comes down to a few things...the venue, the bar and the music. My wife and I were extremely lucky to have found Ben Mallare and his band and even more fortunate to have been able to book them for our wedding in Palm Springs, CA.

Communication with them leading up to, during and after the event was always seamless. Their rates were right in line with other options, even lower than some bands that were nowhere near the same quality but still proposed higher prices. And, most importantly, their ability to perform all types of music to keep everyone out of their seats was second to none.

Having been to well over 30 weddings, we can honestly say that Ben and his band were the best live group we've seen and were worth every single dollar and minute we spent booking them.

The first thing our guests tell us about the experience they had at our wedding is always "Wow, the band was amazing!" Your guests will say the same thing too, we have no doubt about that.

Thank you to Ben and his team for making our day even more special than we thought it would be. We'll never forget it.

Sent on 03/07/2019

Jill Benson · Married on 12/29/2018

Amazing Band!!

We booked Ben Mallare’s All Star Band for our wedding and we cannot say enough good things! When we were looking around at different bands the first thing that made us choose Ben Mallare was his responsiveness! He was so easy to communicate with and always offered his honest opinion to help us decide what size band we needed etc. Throughout the whole process his team was great even through some base access issues due to the wedding being held on a naval base. They were amazing the day of the wedding! We wanted both a band and a DJ and they seemlessly transitioned and read the crowd to play songs that everyone wanted to dance to. As the bride I never had to worry about the band or DJ the whole night they just kept playing one great song after the next. Would highly recommend the Ben Mallare Band!!

Sent on 03/16/2019
  • I

Ilana · Married on 10/20/2018

Fun, Talented, High energy, and all around Perfect Band for a Wedding!

Ben Mallare was a pleasure to work with! Ben is attentive, professional, and went above and beyond to make sure we had the best wedding possible. Evan's Band (part of the entertainment group) sounded amazing, were upbeat, and brought the fun to our wedding! They honored all our special requests for both the ceremony and the reception. Evan has a beautiful voice along with Jennifer and the other talented musicians. We would HIGHLY recommend them and have already had guests reach out to us for to book the band!

Sent on 10/28/2018

Ryan · Married on 09/29/2018

Ben and the band ROCKED it. Ben (the MC for the evening) made sure the event ran smoothly from start to finish. The venue was tricky in terms of size and sound but Paul (sound/tech) was able to accommodate perfectly, keeping the sound levels and energy just right throughout the event. And that's to say nothing of the band--two sets of nonstop hits that kept the energy up and the dance floor full. Comments from guests were along the lines of, 'love the song selection!', 'I can't believe they've played 6 songs straight in a row--and I haven't stopped dancing!' and 'this is the best wedding band I've ever seen!' Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/12/2018
  • Jacqueline

Jacqueline · Married on 09/22/2018

They crushed it at our wedding!

Ben Mallare and his band were fantastic at our wedding! Our family and friends were very impressed by how great they sounded and the range of different songs they could do. Ben was very prompt to communicate since we first booked him up until the day of our wedding. Their crew was very professional and I was quite impressed with how much attention they paid to the set up and continual sound quality throughout. We had requested a couple of our favorite songs to be played and hearing them live was incredible. We also had the band play instrumental acoustics for our processional. We loved the way it turned out. It will be a while before we ever get to throw a party like that in the future, but I would definitely hire them again or recommend them to any friends or family looking for a live band. So happy we decided to go with them!

Sent on 12/10/2018
  • Tanya

Tanya · Married on 08/25/2018

Ben Mallare & Band we're absolutely FANTASTIC. Not only did they have my wedding guests on the dance floor until midnight, they went above and beyond to make our day feel special. As the bride, I was able to play the drums for "Livin on a prayer" and their manager even stayed after hours with the music equiptment so we could keep the party going until 2:30am. Ben's a total stud with great stage presence and was able to keep 250 guests up and moving. We also really appreciated the fact that he can MC our wedding and keep the flow of the night in check. Thank you Ben and Band!

Sent on 10/12/2018
    Ben Mallare Events & Entertainment 8
    Ben Mallare Events & Entertainment 9
    Ben Mallare Events & Entertainment 10

Suzanne · Married on 08/18/2018

There are so many key decisions to be made when planning an event. If we had to do it all over again there is only ONE thing we would do differently. We would save all the hours we spent searching for our band and we would simply contact Ben Mallare and ask: What dates do you have open? Great, we’ll plan around you!! This was absolutely the most fun we have ever had dancing to live music and it was our own wedding reception! Our guests are still talking about the band and asking how to find them for their own events! Even the venue personnel were taking note as they said they had not seen a reception band as great as this, ever! We requested Andy Inglat as our lead vocalist and we cannot stop raving about him! He lead the most amazing band all evening including lead guitar/vocals, bass, female vocals, drums, keys, horn that we had chosen. His voice diversely covered such a wide range of songs and sounds perfectly. First they played background during our cocktail hour, then outstanding music during our dinner service and ultimately the high energy dance hours. Andy knew exactly how to read the crowd and the situations for perfect song selection. He was super appealing on stage and together with the other musicians who were all incredibly talented, they brought so much energy to their performance that it was contagious! Our recommendation - don’t waste your valuable time agonizing over other band options or hesitate until someone else books your event date with Ben and you miss out. Just do it.

Sent on 09/12/2018
  • Matthew

Matthew · Married on 08/18/2018

Best night of our lives

My wife and I had our wedding in August 2018. Ben Mallare was worth every penny! We decided to go with the signature plus horns and it was everything we wanted and more. We had non-stop compliments from our guests on how perfect the band was. Highly Recommend!

Sent on 10/16/2018

Eva · Married on 08/10/2018

When planning a destination wedding, it becomes difficult to make decisions about everything, since you are not there to see, listen, feel, taste and touch many of the options available to you. When we hired Ben and his band for my daughter's wedding in Maui, it was not any different, we didn't hear them live, we didn't see them perform, we went by the connection we had from their online videos. Once we signed our agreement, everything went through so very smoothly. Unbelievable responsiveness and flexibility from Ben to accommodate our requests, so far we were feeling good about having made the right decision. Then came 8/10/2018, the day of the wedding, our guests gathered at Andaz Wailea and the band just blew us away. They sounded so very amazing, sooooo much better than the videos we had reviewed. Ben's voice has an incredible range and the entire band is so well coordinated. Song after song after song sounded phenomenal. Our guests, one after another kept asking us about the band, where did we find them, how did we find them? Even the event manager at Andaz, who has witnessed many, many weddings, mentioned several times how amazing the band was. They are a sensational band and would recommend them over and over again and would hire them in a heartbeat when we plan another event.

Sent on 08/20/2018
    Ben Mallare Events & Entertainment 15
    Ben Mallare Events & Entertainment 16
    Ben Mallare Events & Entertainment 17

cole · Married on 07/22/2018

Ben and his team were an absolute pleasure to work with. Some of the best memories from our big day are on the dance floor with Stefan Poole and co through the Ben Mallare Entertainment team. Stefan and the rest of the band absolutely killed it and played to the crowd with perfection. Ben Mallare is very professional and painless to work with, handling everything well and taking the stress off of our plate. I recommend Ben Mallare Events & Entertainment to anyone looking for a live band set up. If I have the chance, I'll definitely use this team again for another function. Thank you Ben, Stefan and team for an awesome wedding.

Sent on 09/04/2018

Hannah · Married on 07/21/2018

I only wish I could give the band a higher score!! Ben was so accommodating and responsive from the first moment that I reached out. Seriously--like emailing back in less than 5 minutes. It was remarkable. We had Stefan's band for our wedding and it was the best choice we could have made. From the minute they started playing guests were raving about how good they were, and weeks after our wedding, they still haven't stopped! The band made the entire event. They set up in multiple locations for our ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. At one point during the cocktail hour my Dad said, "the recording sounds really good" not realizing that it was the band playing and I had to tell him that no, it wasn't a recording, the band was just that good! Stefan had a great energy, and my maid of honor and I had a blast dancing on stage towards the end of the party. We loved dancing the night away and I only wished our venue could have let us stay for longer so we could keep the party going. Trust the reviews and simply book this band. Don't look back, you won't regret it.

Sent on 08/10/2018
    Ben Mallare Events & Entertainment 18

Sujin · Married on 07/17/2018

After countless search for a band for our event, I ended up booking Ben Mallare. I was not disappointed! They exceed my expectations. Ben and his team were totally professional and they were quick to respond to my questions and needs. And on top of that, they were so nice!!!

I booked the 10 piece band with the 4 vocalists, guitar, bass, drums, sax, trumpet, and trombone. They looked great and they sounded absolutely fantastic on stage. I can't recall how many folks complimented me about the band. They were an absolute hit!!!

When I am back in Anaheim for an event, Ben Mallare is on top of my list to call!

Sent on 07/30/2018

Claudia · Married on 06/23/2018

The band is the one that can make or break your wedding night. They are the ones that provide the entertainment. Ben and his band will definitely keep your guests wanting more! Everyone raved about how good the band was and the dance floor was never empty. They were incredibly fun and so talented! Ben and the female singer were AMAZING. The musicians were also wonderful, and even the sound quality of their sound system was good! They make everything so easy for you. Their list of songs is endless and they sing them all WELL! We were so glad to have booked them for the wedding. I highly recommend them for yours!

Sent on 07/14/2018
    Ben Mallare Events & Entertainment 19

Ryan · Married on 06/10/2018

My wife and I decided to retain Ben’s services and it was one of the best decisions we could have made for our wedding. We received so many compliments from our guests saying that the entertainment was the highlight of the night.

Pre-event communication was flawless, the performance could not have been any better, and their song selection is current and relevant. We have no regrets and will be hiring Ben again for our next engagement!

Sent on 07/20/2018

Andrew · Married on 05/19/2018

We cannot say enough good things about Ben Mallare, Stefan, and everyone from their team. I do want to highlight four things that really struck me:

First and foremost the band is sounded incredible. I was beyond impressed with their musicianship, energy, and professionalism. I highly recommend Stefan as a lead singer and Samantha as your female pipes!

Secondly, Ben is incredible as the leader of this operation. He is super responsive and professional. Even when there was a potential issue arose, Ben solved the issue in a beyond satisfactory way.

Thirdly, the band’s flexibility was everything that we hoped for. They can learn up to four songs and played them to perfection. They have an impressive diversity in their repertoire, which satisfied the youths and the conservative grandparents (no small feat!!)

Finally, we want to make a note on the value. Initially we had budgeted less for music at the venue. We had to think long and hard if we wanted to reallocate the budget to get these guys... and we strongly believe it was worth every penny. The band added to much to every stage of our wedding. The ceremony music (they played my wife’s walk down song live & acoustic!) to MCing the grand entry and speeches, and the music during the reception were all incredible. I cannot articulate enough the value they added to our wedding day!

TLDR; Totally worth it!! Book them!! Request Stefan & Samantha!

Sent on 06/23/2018

Ben Mallare Events & Entertainment's reply:

Andrew and Alexa, thank you so much for these very kind words. It was our pleasure to contribute to your special day, and I'll be sure to pass along your words to Stefan & the whole crew. Congratulations to both your families, stay well, and we hope to see you again in not-so-distant future!

DAVID · Married on 05/12/2018

We hired Stefan Poole Band (with female vocalists and horns) for our wedding and they were amazing! During the planning stage, they responded to any of our questions quickly and helpfully, and were very flexible with our schedule. They learned the songs for the father/daughter and mother/son dances and played them excellently, then per our request they learned "Bye Bye Lil Sebastian" from Parks n Rec which closed out the night in awesome fashion. I'm still getting compliments about them weeks after the wedding, and I highly recommend them to anyone looking for a wedding band.

Sent on 05/28/2018
    Ben Mallare Events & Entertainment 20
  • Sophia

Kristine · Married on 05/05/2018

If you are reading this review and are debating whether to hire Ben Mallare or someone else, save yourself the time and hire them! Ben was wonderful to work with since Day 1. They were extremely flexible with our requests and accommodations, as last minute as they were. EVERYONE at our San Francisco wedding loved them, and they went above and beyond for what they were hired to do. They were fun, talented, professional, and definitely worth the affordable cost. There was NO stress involved with working with them, NO hidden costs, NO regrets or issues. Thank you Ben and Stefan for a wonderful night! Stefan especially was an amazingly talented MC, and wonderful performer. They put up with my mom's last minute and somewhat drunk request for her and my dad to sing/perform the last song of the night. The band not only allowed it, but was able to perform drums and backup guitar for a song that was not even in their set list! (It was Unchained Melody, and the band + my mom and dad knocked it out of the park!) Thank you again!

Sent on 05/20/2018

Karen · Married on 03/18/2018

Hiring Ben Mallare Events & Entertainment was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. I can't say enough amazing things about Ben and the band. His voice is amazing and the set list they chose was literally perfect. I will always remember when Ben announced in between songs that the first shuttle would be leaving soon to take guests back to the hotels and our guests booed because they were having so much fun and didn't want to leave. That couldn't have happened without Ben. I will recommend him to everyone I know getting married on the west coast because I would LOVE to attend another wedding where he's performing.

Sent on 04/03/2018

Caroline · Married on 02/17/2018

They are simply THE BEST! I can't imagine having had a better band!!!!! My whole family is still raving about them! Seriously, AMAZING! If you're reading this, BOOK THEM NOW!

Sent on 04/26/2018