57 Reviews for Ben Mallare Events & Entertainment

Lighting (8)
Rehearsal Dinner (3)
Sample Music (3)
53 Ben Mallare Events & Entertainment Reviews

There are so many key decisions to be made when planning an event. If we had to do it all over again there is only ONE thing we would do differently. We would save all the hours we spent searching for our band and we would simply contact Ben Mallare and ask: What dates do you have open? Great, we’ll plan around you!! This was absolutely the most fun we have ever had dancing to live music and it was our own wedding reception! Our guests are still talking about the band and asking how to find them for their own events! Even the venue personnel were taking note as they said they had not seen a reception band as great as this, ever! We requested Andy Inglat as our lead vocalist and we cannot stop raving about him! He lead the most amazing band all evening including lead guitar/vocals, bass, female vocals, drums, keys, horn that we had chosen. His voice diversely covered such a wide range of songs and sounds perfectly. First they played background during our cocktail hour, then outstanding music during our dinner service and ultimately the high energy dance hours. Andy knew exactly how to read the crowd and the situations for perfect song selection. He was super appealing on stage and together with the other musicians who were all incredibly talented, they brought so much energy to their performance that it was contagious! Our recommendation - don’t waste your valuable time agonizing over other band options or hesitate until someone else books your event date with Ben and you miss out. Just do it.

Profile Picture Suzanne, 8/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Band

When planning a destination wedding, it becomes difficult to make decisions about everything, since you are not there to see, listen, feel, taste and touch many of the options available to you. When we hired Ben and his band for my daughter's wedding in Maui, it was not any different, we didn't hear them live, we didn't see them perform, we went by the connection we had from their online videos. Once we signed our agreement, everything went through so very smoothly. Unbelievable responsiveness and flexibility from Ben to accommodate our requests, so far we were feeling good about having made the right decision. Then came 8/10/2018, the day of the wedding, our guests gathered at Andaz Wailea and the band just blew us away. They sounded so very amazing, sooooo much better than the videos we had reviewed. Ben's voice has an incredible range and the entire band is so well coordinated. Song after song after song sounded phenomenal. Our guests, one after another kept asking us about the band, where did we find them, how did we find them? Even the event manager at Andaz, who has witnessed many, many weddings, mentioned several times how amazing the band was. They are a sensational band and would recommend them over and over again and would hire them in a heartbeat when we plan another event.

Photo for Ben Mallare Events & Entertainment Review - Ben Mallare Band at Andaz Wailea in Maui, 8/10/18
Photo
Profile Picture Eva, 8/10/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Band
Services Used: Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Instrumentals, Learning New Songs, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception, Sample Music, Vocals, Willing to Travel, Lighting, Microphones, Sound/PA System

Ben and his team were an absolute pleasure to work with. Some of the best memories from our big day are on the dance floor with Stefan Poole and co through the Ben Mallare Entertainment team. Stefan and the rest of the band absolutely killed it and played to the crowd with perfection. Ben Mallare is very professional and painless to work with, handling everything well and taking the stress off of our plate. I recommend Ben Mallare Events & Entertainment to anyone looking for a live band set up. If I have the chance, I'll definitely use this team again for another function. Thank you Ben, Stefan and team for an awesome wedding.

Profile Picture cole, 7/22/18, 1 Review
Category: Band

I only wish I could give the band a higher score!! Ben was so accommodating and responsive from the first moment that I reached out. Seriously--like emailing back in less than 5 minutes. It was remarkable. We had Stefan's band for our wedding and it was the best choice we could have made. From the minute they started playing guests were raving about how good they were, and weeks after our wedding, they still haven't stopped! The band made the entire event. They set up in multiple locations for our ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. At one point during the cocktail hour my Dad said, "the recording sounds really good" not realizing that it was the band playing and I had to tell him that no, it wasn't a recording, the band was just that good! Stefan had a great energy, and my maid of honor and I had a blast dancing on stage towards the end of the party. We loved dancing the night away and I only wished our venue could have let us stay for longer so we could keep the party going. Trust the reviews and simply book this band. Don't look back, you won't regret it.

Photo for Ben Mallare Events & Entertainment Review - First Dance
Profile Picture Hannah, 7/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Band

After countless search for a band for our event, I ended up booking Ben Mallare. I was not disappointed! They exceed my expectations. Ben and his team were totally professional and they were quick to respond to my questions and needs. And on top of that, they were so nice!!!

I booked the 10 piece band with the 4 vocalists, guitar, bass, drums, sax, trumpet, and trombone. They looked great and they sounded absolutely fantastic on stage. I can't recall how many folks complimented me about the band. They were an absolute hit!!!

When I am back in Anaheim for an event, Ben Mallare is on top of my list to call!

Profile Picture Sujin, 7/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Band

The band is the one that can make or break your wedding night. They are the ones that provide the entertainment. Ben and his band will definitely keep your guests wanting more! Everyone raved about how good the band was and the dance floor was never empty. They were incredibly fun and so talented! Ben and the female singer were AMAZING. The musicians were also wonderful, and even the sound quality of their sound system was good! They make everything so easy for you. Their list of songs is endless and they sing them all WELL! We were so glad to have booked them for the wedding. I highly recommend them for yours!

Profile Picture Claudia, 6/23/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Band
Services Used: Cocktail Hour, Learning New Songs, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception, Vocals, Microphones, Sound/PA System

My wife and I decided to retain Ben’s services and it was one of the best decisions we could have made for our wedding. We received so many compliments from our guests saying that the entertainment was the highlight of the night.

Pre-event communication was flawless, the performance could not have been any better, and their song selection is current and relevant. We have no regrets and will be hiring Ben again for our next engagement!

Profile Picture Ryan, 6/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Band

We cannot say enough good things about Ben Mallare, Stefan, and everyone from their team. I do want to highlight four things that really struck me:

First and foremost the band is sounded incredible. I was beyond impressed with their musicianship, energy, and professionalism. I highly recommend Stefan as a lead singer and Samantha as your female pipes!

Secondly, Ben is incredible as the leader of this operation. He is super responsive and professional. Even when there was a potential issue arose, Ben solved the issue in a beyond satisfactory way.

Thirdly, the band’s flexibility was everything that we hoped for. They can learn up to four songs and played them to perfection. They have an impressive diversity in their repertoire, which satisfied the youths and the conservative grandparents (no small feat!!)

Finally, we want to make a note on the value. Initially we had budgeted less for music at the venue. We had to think long and hard if we wanted to reallocate the budget to get these guys... and we strongly believe it was worth every penny. The band added to much to every stage of our wedding. The ceremony music (they played my wife’s walk down song live & acoustic!) to MCing the grand entry and speeches, and the music during the reception were all incredible. I cannot articulate enough the value they added to our wedding day!

TLDR; Totally worth it!! Book them!! Request Stefan & Samantha!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Andrew, 5/19/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Band, Ceremony Music

We hired Stefan Poole Band (with female vocalists and horns) for our wedding and they were amazing! During the planning stage, they responded to any of our questions quickly and helpfully, and were very flexible with our schedule. They learned the songs for the father/daughter and mother/son dances and played them excellently, then per our request they learned "Bye Bye Lil Sebastian" from Parks n Rec which closed out the night in awesome fashion. I'm still getting compliments about them weeks after the wedding, and I highly recommend them to anyone looking for a wedding band.

Profile Picture DAVID, 5/12/18, 1 Review
Category: Band

If you are reading this review and are debating whether to hire Ben Mallare or someone else, save yourself the time and hire them! Ben was wonderful to work with since Day 1. They were extremely flexible with our requests and accommodations, as last minute as they were. EVERYONE at our San Francisco wedding loved them, and they went above and beyond for what they were hired to do. They were fun, talented, professional, and definitely worth the affordable cost. There was NO stress involved with working with them, NO hidden costs, NO regrets or issues. Thank you Ben and Stefan for a wonderful night! Stefan especially was an amazingly talented MC, and wonderful performer. They put up with my mom's last minute and somewhat drunk request for her and my dad to sing/perform the last song of the night. The band not only allowed it, but was able to perform drums and backup guitar for a song that was not even in their set list! (It was Unchained Melody, and the band + my mom and dad knocked it out of the park!) Thank you again!

Profile Picture Kristine, 5/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Band
Services Used: Cocktail Hour, Learning New Songs, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception, Vocals, Lighting, Microphones, Sound/PA System

Hiring Ben Mallare Events & Entertainment was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. I can't say enough amazing things about Ben and the band. His voice is amazing and the set list they chose was literally perfect. I will always remember when Ben announced in between songs that the first shuttle would be leaving soon to take guests back to the hotels and our guests booed because they were having so much fun and didn't want to leave. That couldn't have happened without Ben. I will recommend him to everyone I know getting married on the west coast because I would LOVE to attend another wedding where he's performing.

Profile Picture Karen, 3/18/18, 6 Reviews
Category: Band
Services Used: Lighting, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Instrumentals, Learning New Songs, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception, Vocals, Willing to Travel

They are simply THE BEST! I can't imagine having had a better band!!!!! My whole family is still raving about them! Seriously, AMAZING! If you're reading this, BOOK THEM NOW!

Profile Picture Caroline, 2/17/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Band
Services Used: Instrumentals, Learning New Songs, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception, Vocals, Lighting, Microphones, Sound/PA System

We went with the Small But Mighty band with Andy as the lead singer. EVERYONE was dancing!!! He was amazing. I couldn't have asked for a better night. Thank you guys so much!

Profile Picture Whitney, 10/14/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Band
Services Used: Lighting, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Vocals, Willing to Travel

Ben Mallare band was the perfect fit for our wedding. From the ceremony guitarist to the very last song. Our wedding was so special because of their talent. Every song was so great and truly exceeded our expectations. Our guests are still talking about how much fun they had!! They executed our schedule of events to perfection. Every song they sang was absolutely beautiful!

Profile Picture Jenell, 9/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

How do I begin to convey how amazing Ben and his team is?! From first correspondence to the last dance—he was so professional, talented, and SO FUN! We had a pretty complex venue to navigate with the different ceremony, cocktail hour, dinner, and dancing areas, and he executed flawlessly.

Ben learned all of my favorite songs, from country to pop— and catered to the entire crowd!

His music was perfect for every part of the evening, and he had every wedding guest dancing the night away! I had quite a few friends ask for Ben's information so they could recommend him to their fellow engaged friends, because he honestly provides the best entertainment any bride could ask for!!

Profile Picture Tracy, 9/3/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Band
Services Used: Lighting, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Instrumentals, Learning New Songs, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Vocals, Willing to Travel

I booked the Andy Inglat band for my summer wedding in San Diego. I had the pleasure of working with Ben Mallare during my wedding planning, that he ended up being my fave vendor to collaborate with. From the initial contact of requesting for a quote, he was very professional and he always responded to my emails right away. After seeing several video samples of his band and the sample sets listed on his website, I knew I had made the RIGHT DECISION!

Ben is very tech-savvy and organized, and about a couple months before your BIG day, he'll send you a Google Word doc to input all your music preferences from the grand entrance, first dance, garter toss, bouquet toss, cake cutting, to "MC Notes" and the "Timetable" for the schedule of events.

I wanted something classy, but energetic at the same time. And the Andy Inglat Band did just that! I had the "Small But Mighty" package, which consisted of 3 people: the lead singer, drummer, and base player. But honestly, it sounded like a 10-piece band! That's how incredible they were!

Andy was the lead singer and did such an AMAZING job!!! Andy was very versatile, as I had instructed for the Standards to be played (Dean Martin, Michael Buble, Frank Sinatra) for the cocktail half-hour and luncheon part of the reception. During open dance, he easily transformed my reception into a dance party, where my dance floor seemed to always be packed, playing the top 40 (Maroon 5, Ed Sheeran, Pharrell) along with some 80's (Michael Jackson)! They do cater to their clients' preferences. They even learned 6 songs for us based on our input. The transition from one song to another was seamless. And I loved how Andy incorporated my name (the Bride) into the song, "Brown Eyed Girl," as that was an awesome surprise!

Practically every guest came up to us saying how GREAT the band was and asked where did I find them.

We would definitely hire them again in a heartbeat! It was THE BEST DECISION we made.

Profile Picture Linda, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

I booked this band for my summer wedding in San Diego. I had the pleasure of working with Ben Mallare during my wedding planning, that he ended up being my fave vendor to collaborate with. From the initial contact of requesting for a quote, he was very professional and always responded to my emails right away. After seeing several video samples of his band and the sample sets listed on his website, I knew I had made the RIGHT DECISION!

Andy was the lead singer and did such an AMAZING job!!! Andy was very versatile, as I had instructed for the Standards to be played (Michael Buble, Frank Sinatra) for the cocktail half-hour and luncheon part of the reception. During open dance, he easily transformed my reception into a dance party, where my dance floor seemed to always be packed, playing the top 40 (Maroon 5, Ed Sheeran, Pharrell) along with some 80's (Michael Jackson)! They do cater to their clients' preferences. They even learned 6 songs for us based on our input. The transition from one song to another was seamless. And I loved how Andy incorporated my name (the Bride) into the song, "Brown Eyed Girl," as that was an awesome surprise!

We would definitely hire them again in a heartbeat! It was THE BEST DECISION we made and am so happy we chose the Andy Inglat Band!

Profile Picture Linda, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

Wow, if you want your guests having the time of their lives on the dance floor, then you need to book with Ben. First off, his communication was so impressive. They were incredibly flexible and willing to accommodate our requests even last minute! We had Andy Inglat as the lead singer and he was phenomenal. Their sound is way better live than I ever could have imagined. We even had them play a Texas country song for our first dance and they nailed it. Having them play at our wedding was definitely a highlight and something I'd say was WELL worth the money.

Profile Picture Meredith, 7/22/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Band
Services Used: Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Instrumentals, Learning New Songs, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception, Vocals, Willing to Travel, Lighting, Microphones, Sound/PA System

Ben Mallare and his band are the BEST band you could have. I will continue and get long-winded but if you only read one part: he communicates like a boss, sings like an angel, rocks the house, and will make whatever event you have one that your guests will talk about FOREVER.

I will start an actual quote from a groomsman:

“Usually at weddings I dance and they take some songs off to go chat with people and get drinks, but they just kept playing my jams and I couldn’t leave!”

My husband and I know that a dope band takes an ordinary wedding and elevates it like crazy. That is why picking a band was so important to us as we started planning our wedding. Ben Mallare and his band travelled to Colorado to perform for us, and nearly all of the 100 people at our wedding said that they were the best band they had ever seen. They played beautifully for the ceremony, adapting “Everybody Dance Now” to an amazing recessional that really set our tone just the way we planned it. Then they played the cocktail hour, getting to know the crowd, then dinner, then pumped up the JAMS in the tent for a dance floor that was never empty. And when I say never empty, I don’t mean weird cousin Eddy was milling about trying to scam on my friends who were too nice to say no, I mean people would try to leave for a second to go to the bathroom or get a drink but they would RUN back because they didn’t want to miss a song. Actually my cousins loved the band so much that they were practically in the band, they were dancing so close.

I’m getting cut off, but Ben was so professional and good at communicating and traveled and made our wedding the best it could possibly be!

Profile Picture Alex, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

We could not have been happier with Ben Mallare and his fantastic band. They played for our wedding in Northern California and from the beginning were a pleasure to work with.
Ben was very responsive to any question or concern I had. We didn't get a chance to see the band live before the wedding so we were hoping for the best. We were not disappointed! All of our guests raved about the band and range in music.
We had a small wedding, around 60 guests, all the Small but Mighty band size was perfect. I hope to attend another wedding or function with these guys performing!!

Profile Picture Megan, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

People are still talking about how great the band at our wedding was, even months later! Andy and the rest of the band had everyone had dancing all night, from my 6-year old niece to the 70 to 80-year olds. They performed the entire night, from when guests arrived for the ceremony, to during the cocktail hour and dinner, and for dancing, of course. I requested an acoustic ceremony, and they did a really great job. We would highly recommend this band to anyone looking for an all-around band that will play the hits everyone loves. We got the premier package and it was well worth the money!

Profile Picture Lindsey, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Band
Services Used: Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Instrumentals, Learning New Songs, MC, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Vocals, Lighting, Microphones, Sound/PA System

Review? How much time do you have? These guys were PHENOMENAL! My work puts on a big fancy event for it's employees every year (400-500 attend). The event includes elaborate decorations (Alice in Wonderland this year), signature cocktails, three course plated meals, acrobatics, dancers, singers, and at the end of the evening there's a band and dancing. Well, out of all of the things that were going on that night Ben Mallare's band was what everyone was raving about the next week. Even one of our top directors came up to me and couldn't say enough about Ben's vocal and the variety of music they played. Everyone was dancing. I feel like the luckiest party planner! This is our first year with Ben and right from the get go he was incredibly responsive, professional, and helpful. I met a few of his band members that night and they were just as delightful. My suggestion? Do it. Book Ben and his wonderful band mates. Like, do it yesterday. They are worth every penny.

Profile Picture alex, 4/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

Excellent service!!! Very creative as well!

Profile Picture User7521422, 1+ year ago, 11 Reviews
Category: Band

We had a WONDERFUL experience with this band! During the planning stage Ben was quick to respond to our questions and flexible about choosing songs we wanted for the first dance, etc. We went with the Andy Inglat Band and could not have been happier with Andy's performance style and professionalism. He even learned two new songs just for us that were a little off the beaten path. On our wedding day, the band looked sharp in stylish/classic suits and performed superbly. Andy's Sinatra singing was especially smooth. Their selection of contemporary songs, with some older tunes mixed in, was a lot of fun to dance to. The band really made our wedding come alive.

Additionally, to the guests, the band members were professional, cheerful, and extremely accommodating.

After a lot of research to find a great band, we found Ben Mallare's ensemble and couldn't be happier. These guys are the real deal!

Profile Picture Katie, 3/18/17, 1 Review