46 Reviews for Ben Mallare Events & Entertainment

Lighting (5)
Rehearsal Dinner (3)
Sample Music (2)
42 Ben Mallare Events & Entertainment Reviews

Hiring Ben Mallare Events & Entertainment was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. I can't say enough amazing things about Ben and the band. His voice is amazing and the set list they chose was literally perfect. I will always remember when Ben announced in between songs that the first shuttle would be leaving soon to take guests back to the hotels and our guests booed because they were having so much fun and didn't want to leave. That couldn't have happened without Ben. I will recommend him to everyone I know getting married on the west coast because I would LOVE to attend another wedding where he's performing.

Profile Picture Karen, 3/18/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Band
Services Used: Lighting, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Instrumentals, Learning New Songs, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception, Vocals, Willing to Travel

We went with the Small But Mighty band with Andy as the lead singer. EVERYONE was dancing!!! He was amazing. I couldn't have asked for a better night. Thank you guys so much!

Profile Picture Whitney, 10/14/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Band
Services Used: Lighting, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Vocals, Willing to Travel

Ben Mallare band was the perfect fit for our wedding. From the ceremony guitarist to the very last song. Our wedding was so special because of their talent. Every song was so great and truly exceeded our expectations. Our guests are still talking about how much fun they had!! They executed our schedule of events to perfection. Every song they sang was absolutely beautiful!

Profile Picture Jenell, 9/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

How do I begin to convey how amazing Ben and his team is?! From first correspondence to the last dance—he was so professional, talented, and SO FUN! We had a pretty complex venue to navigate with the different ceremony, cocktail hour, dinner, and dancing areas, and he executed flawlessly.

Ben learned all of my favorite songs, from country to pop— and catered to the entire crowd!

His music was perfect for every part of the evening, and he had every wedding guest dancing the night away! I had quite a few friends ask for Ben's information so they could recommend him to their fellow engaged friends, because he honestly provides the best entertainment any bride could ask for!!

Profile Picture Tracy, 9/3/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Band
Services Used: Lighting, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Instrumentals, Learning New Songs, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Vocals, Willing to Travel

I booked the Andy Inglat band for my summer wedding in San Diego. I had the pleasure of working with Ben Mallare during my wedding planning, that he ended up being my fave vendor to collaborate with. From the initial contact of requesting for a quote, he was very professional and he always responded to my emails right away. After seeing several video samples of his band and the sample sets listed on his website, I knew I had made the RIGHT DECISION!

Ben is very tech-savvy and organized, and about a couple months before your BIG day, he'll send you a Google Word doc to input all your music preferences from the grand entrance, first dance, garter toss, bouquet toss, cake cutting, to "MC Notes" and the "Timetable" for the schedule of events.

I wanted something classy, but energetic at the same time. And the Andy Inglat Band did just that! I had the "Small But Mighty" package, which consisted of 3 people: the lead singer, drummer, and base player. But honestly, it sounded like a 10-piece band! That's how incredible they were!

Andy was the lead singer and did such an AMAZING job!!! Andy was very versatile, as I had instructed for the Standards to be played (Dean Martin, Michael Buble, Frank Sinatra) for the cocktail half-hour and luncheon part of the reception. During open dance, he easily transformed my reception into a dance party, where my dance floor seemed to always be packed, playing the top 40 (Maroon 5, Ed Sheeran, Pharrell) along with some 80's (Michael Jackson)! They do cater to their clients' preferences. They even learned 6 songs for us based on our input. The transition from one song to another was seamless. And I loved how Andy incorporated my name (the Bride) into the song, "Brown Eyed Girl," as that was an awesome surprise!

Practically every guest came up to us saying how GREAT the band was and asked where did I find them.

We would definitely hire them again in a heartbeat! It was THE BEST DECISION we made.

Profile Picture Linda, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

I booked this band for my summer wedding in San Diego. I had the pleasure of working with Ben Mallare during my wedding planning, that he ended up being my fave vendor to collaborate with. From the initial contact of requesting for a quote, he was very professional and always responded to my emails right away. After seeing several video samples of his band and the sample sets listed on his website, I knew I had made the RIGHT DECISION!

Andy was the lead singer and did such an AMAZING job!!! Andy was very versatile, as I had instructed for the Standards to be played (Michael Buble, Frank Sinatra) for the cocktail half-hour and luncheon part of the reception. During open dance, he easily transformed my reception into a dance party, where my dance floor seemed to always be packed, playing the top 40 (Maroon 5, Ed Sheeran, Pharrell) along with some 80's (Michael Jackson)! They do cater to their clients' preferences. They even learned 6 songs for us based on our input. The transition from one song to another was seamless. And I loved how Andy incorporated my name (the Bride) into the song, "Brown Eyed Girl," as that was an awesome surprise!

We would definitely hire them again in a heartbeat! It was THE BEST DECISION we made and am so happy we chose the Andy Inglat Band!

Profile Picture Linda, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

Wow, if you want your guests having the time of their lives on the dance floor, then you need to book with Ben. First off, his communication was so impressive. They were incredibly flexible and willing to accommodate our requests even last minute! We had Andy Inglat as the lead singer and he was phenomenal. Their sound is way better live than I ever could have imagined. We even had them play a Texas country song for our first dance and they nailed it. Having them play at our wedding was definitely a highlight and something I'd say was WELL worth the money.

Profile Picture Meredith, 7/22/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Band
Services Used: Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Instrumentals, Learning New Songs, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception, Vocals, Willing to Travel, Lighting, Microphones, Sound/PA System

Ben Mallare and his band are the BEST band you could have. I will continue and get long-winded but if you only read one part: he communicates like a boss, sings like an angel, rocks the house, and will make whatever event you have one that your guests will talk about FOREVER.

I will start an actual quote from a groomsman:

“Usually at weddings I dance and they take some songs off to go chat with people and get drinks, but they just kept playing my jams and I couldn’t leave!”

My husband and I know that a dope band takes an ordinary wedding and elevates it like crazy. That is why picking a band was so important to us as we started planning our wedding. Ben Mallare and his band travelled to Colorado to perform for us, and nearly all of the 100 people at our wedding said that they were the best band they had ever seen. They played beautifully for the ceremony, adapting “Everybody Dance Now” to an amazing recessional that really set our tone just the way we planned it. Then they played the cocktail hour, getting to know the crowd, then dinner, then pumped up the JAMS in the tent for a dance floor that was never empty. And when I say never empty, I don’t mean weird cousin Eddy was milling about trying to scam on my friends who were too nice to say no, I mean people would try to leave for a second to go to the bathroom or get a drink but they would RUN back because they didn’t want to miss a song. Actually my cousins loved the band so much that they were practically in the band, they were dancing so close.

I’m getting cut off, but Ben was so professional and good at communicating and traveled and made our wedding the best it could possibly be!

Profile Picture Alex, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

We could not have been happier with Ben Mallare and his fantastic band. They played for our wedding in Northern California and from the beginning were a pleasure to work with.
Ben was very responsive to any question or concern I had. We didn't get a chance to see the band live before the wedding so we were hoping for the best. We were not disappointed! All of our guests raved about the band and range in music.
We had a small wedding, around 60 guests, all the Small but Mighty band size was perfect. I hope to attend another wedding or function with these guys performing!!

Profile Picture Megan, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

People are still talking about how great the band at our wedding was, even months later! Andy and the rest of the band had everyone had dancing all night, from my 6-year old niece to the 70 to 80-year olds. They performed the entire night, from when guests arrived for the ceremony, to during the cocktail hour and dinner, and for dancing, of course. I requested an acoustic ceremony, and they did a really great job. We would highly recommend this band to anyone looking for an all-around band that will play the hits everyone loves. We got the premier package and it was well worth the money!

Profile Picture Lindsey, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Band
Services Used: Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Instrumentals, Learning New Songs, MC, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Vocals, Lighting, Microphones, Sound/PA System

Review? How much time do you have? These guys were PHENOMENAL! My work puts on a big fancy event for it's employees every year (400-500 attend). The event includes elaborate decorations (Alice in Wonderland this year), signature cocktails, three course plated meals, acrobatics, dancers, singers, and at the end of the evening there's a band and dancing. Well, out of all of the things that were going on that night Ben Mallare's band was what everyone was raving about the next week. Even one of our top directors came up to me and couldn't say enough about Ben's vocal and the variety of music they played. Everyone was dancing. I feel like the luckiest party planner! This is our first year with Ben and right from the get go he was incredibly responsive, professional, and helpful. I met a few of his band members that night and they were just as delightful. My suggestion? Do it. Book Ben and his wonderful band mates. Like, do it yesterday. They are worth every penny.

Profile Picture alex, 4/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

Excellent service!!! Very creative as well!

Profile Picture User7521422, 1+ year ago, 11 Reviews
Category: Band

We had a WONDERFUL experience with this band! During the planning stage Ben was quick to respond to our questions and flexible about choosing songs we wanted for the first dance, etc. We went with the Andy Inglat Band and could not have been happier with Andy's performance style and professionalism. He even learned two new songs just for us that were a little off the beaten path. On our wedding day, the band looked sharp in stylish/classic suits and performed superbly. Andy's Sinatra singing was especially smooth. Their selection of contemporary songs, with some older tunes mixed in, was a lot of fun to dance to. The band really made our wedding come alive.

Additionally, to the guests, the band members were professional, cheerful, and extremely accommodating.

After a lot of research to find a great band, we found Ben Mallare's ensemble and couldn't be happier. These guys are the real deal!

Profile Picture Katie, 3/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

We've had the pleasure of being on a dance floor with Ben Mallare performing twice now - once with a small band at a friend’s wedding and once at our own wedding with 7 members including horns and a female vocalist. We thought Ben handled the wedding of our good friends so well we didn't even have to think about it for our own wedding -- the choice was obvious.

We had Ben's band learn our first dance song, "Safe and Sound" by Capital Cities and it was amazing. We even had them learn and play a shortened 2 minute version to match our dance routine - they were happy to take an mp3 and work off of that. They played it first for just us and again near the end per our request so we could run through our first dance together and again with all of our friends on the dance floor.

At our wedding we had to be careful as the mother of the bride had a hearing sensitivity and we communicated that to Ben during our very first phone call and he was immediately receptive. The band played quietly during dinner and checked on us and her parents throughout the meal. Everything went better than we could have ever expected and the stress of balancing an atmospheric party and the comfort of our guests evaporated.

To summarize - dinner music was soft and quiet, conversation was easy and the atmosphere was wonderful. The first dance -- to a song they didn't know when we booked them -- went perfectly. We were able to hit every beat and the entire band nailed it. The dance floor afterwards was full and fun and everyone had a great time. We got so many compliments on the music throughout the night. One of the best decisions we made for our wedding.

Profile Picture Austin, 3/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Band
Services Used: Instrumentals, Learning New Songs, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception, Vocals, Microphones, Sound/PA System

Thank you Ben Mallare Band for helping to make our wedding day so memorable! In addition to Ben's incredible musical talent, he is very professional, very nice and easy to work with. We spoke with Ben several times by phone to discuss details. We were planning a destination wedding and Ben was always very helpful and made himself available whenever we had questions. Ben and the band learned new songs that we requested which were key songs in our ceremony and they performed them perfectly. Not only did we love Ben Mallare, his talent did not go unnoticed by our guests. So many of our friends and family commented on how great our band was and how they loved the variety of music they played. I can't say enough about the Ben Mallare Band and how happy we are to have had them perform at our wedding. We highly recommend them - 5 stars!!

Profile Picture Shannon, 3/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Band
Services Used: Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Instrumentals, Learning New Songs, Reception, Vocals, Willing to Travel

This was the first time I hired a live band for an event (a semi formal birthday party) and it was the best decision I made. This band is absolutely wonderful to work with and are great entertainment for any event. They are professional & look professional which is great for pictures! They added a fun vibe to the event and could play any genre of music - and well. After hiring them, I would not only recommend them to anyone but encourage it. They were able to help announce the order of the evening (dinner being served, cake service etc) which helped keep the flow of the evening. That is so important to a seamless event whether it's a birthday party or wedding. I would use them again and again. My only regret is I didn't discover them earlier!

Profile Picture Alexandra, 2/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

The Ben Mallare Band was absolutely amazing in every way! From our very first correspondence, Ben was always helpful, quick to respond, and answered any question. In addition to their amazing repertoire of music, Ben and his band were even able to learn up to 6 additional songs of our choice. They performed thoughout our entire wedding, from pre-ceremony, ceremony, cocktail hour, dinner, and reception. They were fantastic throughout and we've received countless compliments on their music,performances, professionalism, and presence. They even allowed my brother to sing along with the band for our first dance and did all of our dj-ing. The Ben Mallare Band was one of the best decisions we made on our wedding and we would highly recommend them to anyone else- you won't be disappointed!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 12/10/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Band, Ceremony Music, Entertainer
Services Used: Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Instrumentals, Learning New Songs, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception, Sample Music, Vocals, Willing to Travel, Microphones, Sound/PA System

When I first contacted Ben Mallare Entertainment I was hoping to get Ben as the lead singer. As the bride with a vision to get serenaded on her wedding and after I saw their videos on FB and Instagram, I told myself, we got to have them! We wanted their "Small but Mighty Trio" package. Ben was willing to work with our budget and politely referred a different singer for us. At first, I was really hesitant but after Ben shared some videos of Spencer I decided to book them. I didn't really know what to expect but I trusted my instinct. My then fiance was impressed so it was a plus! All I had was Ben as the contact leading up to the wedding and relaying to Spencer our song preferences. Fast forward to the wedding.... I was really blown away the moment I heard Spencer sing our processional songs. It was a very emotional moment for me and as I walked down the aisle, everything just seemed right! It made all the difference having the band play at the ceremony. All throughout the reception, the band played and accommodated our requests and more. We got a lot of compliments from our guests. I was really glad that we decided to have a live band instead of a DJ at our wedding. Spencer and the team were very professional. I made an effort to thank them personally because they were really that awesome. Spencer served as our emcee as well and even though we had some last minute changes, he was quick to his feet and was able to make things run smoothly for us. I highly recommend this band and you won't go wrong with either Spencer or Ben as your singer. Nothing but love for this band! THANK YOU guys!!!

Profile Picture Katrina, 10/28/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Band
Services Used: Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Instrumentals, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception, Vocals, Willing to Travel, Microphones, Sound/PA System

I loved having this band for my wedding. They rocked the house all night long. They were professional, polite and accommodating. I didn't have to ask anything of them because they've done so many weddings they knew exactly how to go with the ebb and flow of the evening. I had Spencer as my lead singer and I want him to know he was awesome. Thank you so much guys!

Profile Picture Haylie, 9/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Band

By now you've probably read all of Ben's reviews and you've seen that everyone who's ever worked with Ben has been absolutely blown away with his professionalism and overall talent. I chose to go with Ben Mallare after searching for months for the perfect wedding band, and like other brides have said: You can't go wrong with BEN!

We hired Ben, and 3 other band members, to do our ceremony music, our cocktail hour and dance party reception. We chose a recessional song he'd never done before (Hall & Oates - You Make My Dreams Come True) and he absolutely killed it!

My guests were blown away by the variety of songs the 4 piece band played during our reception. Ben kept the dance floor packed for the full 2.5 hours! Everyone was on the dance floor! Guests are still talking about Ben and his band to this day.

I can't say enough good things about Ben. HIRE HIM!!!!

Profile Picture Kimberly, 9/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Band
Services Used: Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, MC, Reception, Microphones, Sound/PA System

A-mazing! Ben and his band crushed our wedding. We loved how easy he was to work with. We got so many compliments from our guests. 5 stars!

Profile Picture User7395380, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Band

Best described as outstanding! I agree with the other reviewers here - stop your search, and book Ben Mallare - no joke! Booking the entertainment for our wedding was assigned to me, and let me tell you, I stressed and stressed and listened to and watched so so many youtube videos trying to pick the best wedding band for the price, and that was so much time wasted! I should have just paid attention to these reviews and stopped my search early with Ben, because they were amazing. Everyone loved them and their awesome variety of music! Ben learned a country song for our first dance, and it was beautiful. He also performed with his guitar player at our ceremony and the music brought tears - it was so touching and perfect. His natural stage presence was so impressive and the chemistry with his band seemed effortless. Besides the perfect selection of music, he was also so good about announcing things on time - first dance, cake cutting, etc. while also being flexible, which was so appreciated by me and my wedding coordinator! On top of all the incredible performance, he was incredibly attentive and responsive in communicating with me prior to the event, which I cannot thank him enough for! We even added a keys player just three weeks before the event, which was no problem for Ben - he just made it happen.

Profile Picture Kim, 6/25/16, 1 Review
Category: Band

BOOK THIS BAND NOW!! This will be the best and easiest decision you'll make. We just had Ben & his band play at our wedding in Seattle, WA and can not say enough good things about them!

We booked Ben online from the UK and he was always friendly and quick to respond. We were confident he'd be good but he and the band surpassed all our expectations. They are all our guests are talking about!!

They played at our ceremony, throughout cocktail hour and our dance party without missing a beat. They are one slick professional outfit of top musicians & in Ben, you have an A-lister as lead singer. If you want a fantastic band that will make the party, keep the party going all night, and do so with the utmost professionalism do not hesitate in booking these guys! You won't regret it!

Mike & Laura Sharp

Profile Picture Michael, 6/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Band

I heard about Ben and his band through a friend who hired them for their wedding. Originally, I had a DJ, but when my friend said Ben and his band were the BEST part of the whole wedding, I knew I needed to hire them. Entertainment plays a key role in having a successful party. And, let me tell you, EVERYONE was raving about my wedding because of THE band. It was money well spent... 100%. Ben's voice is amazing, he is a great performer, professional, quick to reply via email, and I would hire him in a heart beat. Again and again! Seriously, he WAS the best part of the wedding.

Profile Picture Becca, 4/16/16, 2 Reviews