Ben Mallare Events & Entertainment Reviews

89 | Los Angeles, CA

89 Reviews for Ben Mallare Events & Entertainment

Abby Middlemas · Getting married on 02/10/2021

Look no further...this is your band!

When I first set out to find a band for our wedding, I was extremely overwhelmed. There were so many choices, each band had a different vibe, the quotes ranged significantly, and I was worried that in the end, I would be disappointed with my choice. I visited a few of the main wedding planning websites and started looking at their reviews when I came across the Ben Mallare Band. I LOVED their promotional material. It was current, exciting, the vocals and band were impressive but most importantly…everyone looked like they were having a blast (both band and wedding guests)!

I reached out to Ben Mallare and heard back within a couple hours (which wasn’t my experience with multiple other bands I reached out to who never got back to me). I could tell he was a pro and he immediately made me feel at ease. My gut said I wouldn’t be disappointed, and my gut couldn’t have been more on point. Ben and his team made the entire process absolutely painless. He catered to special requests, always responded to my emails and calls in a timely manner and was just extremely pleasant to work with overall. Not to mention, I had ZERO wedding planning experience and he helped guide me regarding the timeline, song choices for father/bride & mother/groom dances, things to stay away from, etc.

Our wedding day was even more perfect than I ever could have imagined due to the Ben Mallare Band…from the 4-piece jazz ensemble during the cocktail hour to the 16-piece band for the reception. They played a great mix of current hits, dance/pop, some throw backs and of course…those classic wedding songs everyone pretends to hate but secretly loves! Everything from their wardrobe to energy to various vocal styles was perfect. To this day, our friends and families still tell us how impressed they were with the band and that it was the best part of the wedding. I can’t remember a single second when the floor was not packed with people dancing.

In a nutshell, you can’t go wrong with this band. Look no further and scratch that part off your wedding to-do list. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 01/06/2020
  • Kelly

Kelly Woodworth · Getting married on 12/08/2020

Get Ready to DANCE!

If you are planning for your wedding when the world is no longer upside down and are considering Ben Mallare Events & Entertainment, I promise you, booking Ben’s team will be the best decision you make! We know so many couples (including our closest friends and family members) have had to postpone or rethink their special days. It has been over a year since our wedding and with so much change and uncertainty in 2020, my husband and I have been doing a lot of reflecting.

Over a year later, not one person can recall the food we served or the flowers on the table, but people still mention our wedding band and rave about the dance party! People being tossed in the air, the floor rolling with movement (thought it was going to break!) and people of ALL ages dancing the night away! I was lucky enough to attend a family friend’s wedding in Seattle with my parents where Andy and Jessa headlined. We were blown away by their talent and professionalism and it was the ONLY request my Dad had during the entire wedding planning process - book the same band!

From the moment people sat down for dinner, they were dancing in their seats! Toft was extremely patient and accommodating with people making song requests. And Andy and Jessa knocked it out of the park with each song performed. If we had to do the whole thing over, Ben’s team would still be the first vendor we book!

Sent on 11/02/2020

Jessica Noble · Married on 10/06/2020

Absolutely Electric!!

The absolute best band for your wedding, our guests couldn't have had more fun. Ben and team made all of the planning extremely easy, and even accommodated us having live guitarists for the ceremony, full band for the reception, and even a dj for the late night. We had multiple people ask us for the band's contact info during the wedding, as people were absolutely impressed with the performance. Everything was perfect - the instruments, the singing, the constant dancing atmosphere. People couldn't pull themselves away from the dance floor. We can't say enough good things about this entire team.

Sent on 10/17/2019
  • Mackenna

Mackenna Ferguson · Married on 02/15/2020

The best!

Ben Mallare band is the ultimate BEST! They made our wedding SO MUCH FUN!!! They're all so talented and pick fun songs for all ages to enjoy....all of our guest were on the dance floor! They're easy to work with and respond back within minutes. I can't say enough good things about them!!!

Sent on 03/04/2020

Kameron · Married on 01/24/2020

10000000000x recommend

The Ben Mallare Band is truly amazing and worth every penny!!! We had our wedding in Maui, and The Ben Mallare Band was by far the best decision I made for our entire wedding! I had seen their YouTube clips and knew I had to have specifically Ben sing at our wedding. His voice is amazing and the perfect pitch for any song. I also had two other female vocalists, a guitar, bass, and percussion. We requested a song by the Avett Brothers for our first dance, as well as a slow Taylor Swift song, and both were amazing!! The band judged the crowd perfectly and picked the perfect songs to play throughout the night that I couldn’t have picked better myself! Every time someone I know gets engaged I can’t refrain from calling them to tell them they have to have the Ben Mallare Band at their wedding because it will be the best decision they have ever made! I can’t wait until the day I get to hear them play again!

Sent on 03/05/2020
  • Joanna

Sotomura · Married on 12/31/2019

Amazing NYE Wedding!

The Ben Mallare band MADE our New Years Eve wedding! They were so easy to communicate with and helped us create the wedding of our dreams. The performers were BEYOND talented and all of our guests are still raving about how much fun they had dancing the night away. We hired the Ben Mallare band to play music for our ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. They learned a handful of unique songs we wanted to incorporate throughout the evening (one being "You Will be Found" by Dear Evan Hansen) and they absolutely nailed it! Their prices are incredibly fair for the insane talent they bring. I'd look no further and book them ASAP :)

Sent on 03/04/2020

Pete Johnson · Married on 11/10/2019

Ben Mallare Experience

We were thrilled to have hired Ben Mallare & Band for our wedding in October and couldn’t have been happier with their performance and professionalism. From the outset Ben and his coordinators were very responsive to any questions we had leading up to the day of. We asked for some last minute changes to song selections and they were more than happy to accommodate and played them perfectly. Their energy the entire night and ability to read the crowd was fantastic and kept people on the floor the entire time they were playing. We also used Ben as an MC which made for a seamless transition during the speeches and breaks. We received so many comments on how impressive their song selection range was and how lively they kept everything. When we saw family and friends over the holiday’s people were still commenting on how amazing the band was. Do yourself a favor and don’t overthink it – book Ben and his talented team for your special day!

Sent on 01/26/2020

Breanne Kebely · Married on 10/12/2019

Best.Night.Ever!!!

Ben Mallare Band was the best hire of our wedding night hands down. Symeon was our coordinator and Stefan was our Emcee and they were both awesome! We were nervous to have our first dance/father-daughter/mother-son dances to live performances, but they absolutely killed it! The covers of the songs we chose were done beautifully and flawlessly. Our guests were out on the dance floor all night long, and so were we!! We’ve been asked repeatedly for the band’s info and got so many comments about how great they were and how fun they made our big night. We can’t put into words how awesome they were, all we can say is, if you want to actually have fun at your wedding...book them!! You will not regret it.

Sent on 11/10/2019
  • Anne

Anne Ferrell Tata · Married on 08/24/2019

Amazing evening with the ben mallare band!

Ben Mallare absolutely ROCKED at our daughter's wedding in Malibu! They were WONDERFUL to work with and accommodated every one of our requests from learning the father/daughter dance to providing the prelude, processional and recessional music! They kept everyone on the dance floor the entire evening! I can't say enough about Symeon Tzvetkov, the executive coordinator! He was incredibly professional and coordinated every detail perfectly! We had so many wedding guests remark on our AMAZING BAND! I highly recommend them and hope to use them again one day!

Sent on 09/08/2019
  • Christina

Christina Fava · Married on 08/23/2019

Incredible!

Ben Mallare was a pleasure to work with, as he was super responsible to emails and made us feel as though we were in good hands! We were fortunate enough to have Chantry and his band play at our wedding reception. Talk about INCREDIBLE! They know how to get the party started and keep it going all night! Everyone raved about how AMAZING they were and we could not agree more! We highly recommend them :)

Sent on 10/11/2019
  • Klaudia

Klaudia Elam · Married on 08/03/2019

We couldn’t be happier with the Ben Mallare Band.

We couldn’t be happier with the Ben Mallare Band. All the important things you stress about were a breeze - they were on time, professional, full of energy and made our day something to remember. Our guests are still talking about how fun the band was! The dance floor was never empty and everyone was bummed when we had to kill the music. Both the live band and DJ were phenomenal and all-around talented musicians. They know how to blend throwbacks, classics and new-hits together so everyone can enjoy the dance floor. Also, our wedding brought together two different cultures, and they made the entire day feel seamless and authentic (plus, they were great about welcoming all our customs, games, etc.) It was all so much fun and they played a huge part in setting the mood - we just wish the music kept going and we had more time with these guys. Recommend to everyone!

Sent on 12/08/2019
  • Catherine

Catherine Freije · Married on 07/20/2019

Just the best!

The Ben Mallare Entertainment group was just excellent for all our wedding ceremony sound and reception entertainment needs! Ben’s group is very professional and responsive through the planning process. They provided us with exactly what we needed for the ceremony including speakers, a microphone stand, and handheld and lapel microphones. During the reception, we specifically had the All-Stars group with Rebecca and Gabriel as our lead singers. Because we planned our wedding from the East Coast, we needed to make our wedding band decision based on the Ben’s provided video examples. We were already confident that this group would be awesome from the videos, but on the day of, they well exceeded our expectations. They played such a great selection of background music during the dinner, did a fantastic job MC-ing, and absolutely killed the dancing part of the evening! Many of our guests (and of all ages) came up to us during the reception saying this wedding band was one of the best they had seen/heard. Our guests were extremely impressed by the wide repertoire of songs and music styles they could play. Further, our guests were having so much fun dancing they boo-d the early shuttle back to the hotel which is just a testament to how this group knows how to get your wedding guests wanting to dance and celebrate all night.

Sent on 12/30/2019

Erica · Married on 07/13/2019

5 star-band!

Ben Mallare and his LA team were amazing for our wedding at Bel Air Bay Club. Even the venue coordinator said (before the wedding) “I heard them during soundcheck and they were great!”. They got our guests dancing all night long and pumped up our guests. They sounded awesome, we’re reasonably priced, and super easy to work with in the planning process. Definitely recommend them :)

Sent on 08/20/2019

Jamie Simon-Meyer · Married on 07/06/2019

Amazing Wedding Band

When my husband and I spoke about what our non-negotiables were for our wedding a band was one of them. We had been to nearly 30 weddings together before our own and loved the energy a great band brought to the party. We were so thankful that our planner for Ben Mallare for us, because they were a hidden gem. They learned new songs that we had wanted for the ceremony and for first dances. We danced the entire evening including the time they spent packing up their equipment at the end of the night! They read the crowd and kept people on the dance floor during the reception, which is exactly what we wanted. The next day at our farewell brunch and even to this day we have friends and family comment on how amazing the band was and all we can say is, “Yeah, we know. They were the best.”

Sent on 07/22/2019

Shana Graff · Married on 07/05/2019

Ben Mallare will make your wedding day the best day ever!

We hired Ben Mallare Signature Band plus horns for our wedding in July and we couldn't be happier! I cannot tell you how many guests came up to us to tell us how amazing our band was. Ben kept everyone dancing all night with back to back hits ! We are still so blown away by the band's musicianship, professionalism, and overall performance - we hope someone we know hires him so we can see them perform again! In all honesty, Ben and his team were outstanding from start to finish. They nailed our first dance song that we asked them to learn, they handled all our questions leading up to the big day, and truly made our reception a night to remember. Thank you Ben and the band!!

Sent on 08/29/2019

Jenelle Rotenberg · Married on 06/29/2019

Made our wedding magical!!

The Ben Mallare band is amazing!! They made our night so special, from the acoustic guitar at the ceremony, to the cocktail hour acoustics and the full band playing all night at the reception- they nailed it. Everyone was on the floor dancing having a great time and the band kept the energy up the whole night. We are so over the moon happy having the Ben Mallare Band at our wedding. It was magic.

Sent on 07/14/2019
  • Grant

Grant Stude · Married on 06/29/2019

Thank you to the whole Ben Mallare Team

Ben Mallare’s band performed at my wedding in June for the ceremony and reception. All my guests were impressed. My wife’s boss wants to book them for a future corporate event. Talented musicians. Charismatic. Fun. Production quality performance that adapts to the situation…makes your first dance look like a TV show level production with spot on timing and transitions. You take a bow and they end the song and transition to next. Great MC. Great coordination. They were able to accommodate a unique venue layout for the stage no problem. Hand in glove process. BOOK BEN MALLARE!!

Sent on 08/29/2019

Matt · Married on 06/08/2019

Amazing Band, Amazing Performance!

To be honest, Ben's band was our third choice initially, and that was only because we didn't find his band on our initial search. However, once we heard his promo video and spoke with him over the phone, we knew he was the right choice to play for our wedding.

He went out of his way to make our event amazing. We did not need him to perform the ceremony, so he brought an additional musician, which really filled out the sound.

And, even when out timeline got a little messed up during the event, the band handled it like absolute pros. Even when something went "wrong" (the band missed a cue), the piano player played it off like nothing was wrong and just lightly soloed over our speech until it was time for the band to come in. As a musician myself, that is a level of musicianship and professionalism that really makes a difference.

From the moment the first note was played by the band, the dance floor was occupied. We received numerous comments from our friends and guests that this was the best wedding band they have ever heard.

HIRE THIS BAND!

Sent on 06/12/2019
  • Becca

Becca Mckee · Married on 06/04/2019

Worth every penny!

Ben Mallare and his talented group was a HUGE hit at our wedding. They got everyone dancing the entire time. Guests are still raving about it over a month after our wedding. They played music that was good for all ages too. Ben was super easy to work with leading up to the wedding too. He responded to all inquires very quickly, which is so helpful when planning a wedding. I would hire them again in a heart beat!

Sent on 05/17/2019
  • Mika

Mika Marchica · Married on 05/25/2019

The best band

Ben and his team were absolutely amazing! They were a huge help throughout the whole planning process. We had multiple locations for the ceremony, cocktail hour, dinner and reception and they were willing to help with everything! On the actual day of the event they exceeded all our expectations. For cocktail hour they did an acoustic set with part of their band, for dinner they did a classic set, and then for the reception they absolutely killed it with a wide variety of music for everyone!! It was so great to have an endless variety of music. Throughout the WHOLE night and after the wedding everyone complemented us on how amazing the band was and one of the best bands they have experienced at a wedding. I cannot recommend Ben and his team more!!

Sent on 10/01/2019

Emma · Married on 03/15/2019

Best wedding band ever!

Wow what a time we had with Stefan and his band! We went with the 9 piece band for our wedding and boy do they put on a show! They keep the crowd engaged and dancing all night! We had the wedding of our dreams and we're so happy to have chosen them! From their stage set up, to their outfits, dancing, SINGING, etc, they were PERFECT. Not to mention that booking them was a breeze, we were in contact with Ben throughout the whole process and he was so easy to communicate with and fast to reply! We would choose them over and over again and would recommend to all! :)

THANK YOU!

Sent on 04/10/2019
  • Meagan

Meagan · Married on 03/02/2019

Best part of our wedding!

Where to even begin! From start to finish Ben has been absolutely amazing and better than we could have ever imagined! When we got engaged one of the first things we knew we wanted for our wedding was a fun band that brings the energy and gets everyone dancing and having a great time. When we were researching bands and saw Ben’s video we knew instantly they were the band for us. Ben was extremely quick in all of his correspondence and was so nice in making sure he was customizing everything to make it the experience we wanted. Knowing they were the band for us, they were our first booking and we were so beyond excited that they were available for our special day! For our cocktail hour we had beautiful acoustic music and then for the reception we had Ben Mallare Signature Plus Horns. Not only are they an amazing band but Ben was an awesome emcee. One of my favorite moments from the day and what stands out everytime I think of our wedding was his announcements of the wedding party getting introduced and then him introducing us! Ben then sang our first dance song perfectly and learned a new song for the Father Daughter dance that was beyond amazing and meant so much to me and my Dad. It made our day so special! It may sound over the top, but I am 100% serious when I say the Ben and Band truly made our wedding. I had a smile on my face the whole time because they made it such a fun time, were amazing performers, and truly cared about making our day so special. Ben knows how to read the crowd and there was never a dull moment with our guest on the dance floor- it was always packed! Every guest I talked to at our reception was raving about how great they were and that they were the best they have ever seen- and I could not agree more! They made our reception everything we could have asked for and I would say the best decision we made for our wedding was having Ben and Band! I wish I could do it all over again just to relive the night- I can easily say I have never had more fun or danced more! Ben, thank you so much for making our wedding the best day we could have ever imagined!!! I will never forget closing out the night dancing to Shout!

Sent on 03/24/2019

Kate · Married on 02/16/2019

Best wedding band!

Ben Mallare & band made our wedding more amazing than we could have ever imagined! The band created such a wonderful and fun energy for the entire night! Every song we requested was played to perfection and the dance floor was packed all night long! We used band members for the ceremony and cocktail hour as well and it was perfect. Every song we wanted was played and it made the special moments so memorable. Our guests are still raving about the band and how fun the wedding was!
    Ben was professional, polite and accommodating throughout the entire booking and planning process as well. We could not have asked for a better experience! I highly recommend Ben Mallare Band!

Sent on 03/06/2019

Jessica Neibauer · Married on 02/11/2019

Beyond Amazing!

We hired the Ben Mallare All-Stars Band and they were AMAZING!!! Being a wedding coordinator myself I know how important the music and entertainment is - this is what will make a great wedding an unbelievable one which was exactly what ours was and so much so because of the talent, energy and passion of the band! Our guests are still talking about "the best band ever" and my husband and I unable to sleep as we are just buzzing over here on Cloud 9! Additionally, they were so friendly, responsive and on top of it leading up to the wedding (something also VERY important!)
    You will not have a single regret booking them and they are 1,000% worth the investment for what will soon be the best and most memorable day of your life!

Sent on 11/07/2019
  • Vinny

Vinny La Barbera · Married on 02/02/2019

You and Your Guests Will Never Forget This Band at Your Wedding

Stop wasting time scouring the Internet for the right live band and just book The Ben Mallare Band. Trust us!

If you need more convincing, then here's our full review...

A fun, memorable wedding usually comes down to a few things...the venue, the bar and the music. My wife and I were extremely lucky to have found Ben Mallare and his band and even more fortunate to have been able to book them for our wedding in Palm Springs, CA.

Communication with them leading up to, during and after the event was always seamless. Their rates were right in line with other options, even lower than some bands that were nowhere near the same quality but still proposed higher prices. And, most importantly, their ability to perform all types of music to keep everyone out of their seats was second to none.

Having been to well over 30 weddings, we can honestly say that Ben and his band were the best live group we've seen and were worth every single dollar and minute we spent booking them.

The first thing our guests tell us about the experience they had at our wedding is always "Wow, the band was amazing!" Your guests will say the same thing too, we have no doubt about that.

Thank you to Ben and his team for making our day even more special than we thought it would be. We'll never forget it.

Sent on 03/07/2019