Ben Mallare Events & Entertainment Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Arnold F. Married on 04/10/2022

Simply the best in north america

“WHERE did you find this band?!”, “this is by far the best wedding band I’ve ever heard”, and “this band is so fun!” are a few of the many quotes we heard throughout our wedding night and the days since. The entire time, we were (and still are) so proud to share the Ben Mallare name and are so thrilled we could share our day with the All-Stars Band feat. Chance. Our wedding reception and the dance floor was really a highlight of our entire wedding weekend, and the band was world-class.

We could go on and on about how much fun the dance floor was, how engaging the band was with weddinggoers, how great the music was, etc., but you should take all of that as an absolute given. Ben Mallare’s All Stars Band brings together truly talented, hard working and fun musicians, the perfect recipe for success. The rest of our review will go more into how easy and reliable the Ben Mallare team was to work with - really one of the most important parts for couples and planners to pull off a big and complex production with little stress.

We came across Ben Mallare Events & Entertainment by pure luck and chance early in 2021 after our engagement. We knew music was going to be a very important part of our wedding weekend and we wanted the absolute best of the best. We searched up and down the entire west of Canada and the west coast of the U.S. for the most impressive wedding band we could find, and landed on Ben Mallare. We got to know Ben and his team as part of the onboarding / planning process, and have only the nicest things to say.

Our wedding was in Banff, Alberta, Canada and we had a feeling the location could be a bit of a challenge for any band - but nope(!). The Ben Mallare team took care of everything, from travel, to lodging, to equipment, to sound, to production. For us, bringing in Ben Mallare and the All-Stars Band feat. Chance was literally as easy as going with a local band. We were so impressed with their execution and ease, and we had literally zero stress throughout the entire process.

In addition to travel, the Ben Mallare team worked very well with our planner and producer, Lynn Fletcher Weddings. We had a very complex schedule, from ceremony, to cocktail hour, to reception with many minute-by-minute details worked out in advance. Everyone worked together so well, it was a very impressive sight to behold watching the symphony of vendors come together to pull off a magical weekend at the Banff Springs Hotel. The Ben Mallare team was a huge part of our weekend and contributed immensely to its success and our enjoyment (a personal THANK YOU to each and every one of the musicians and techs who came up, we loved having you(!)).

We can’t wait to look back at our wedding photos, videos and think about all the happy memories we had on our wedding weekend. We will always smile and chuckle at the huge coup we all pulled off (with Ben Mallare’s help, of course) having such an incredible band come up to party with us at the Banff Springs Hotel. We also know that many of our guests will have that same memory, and we have only the highest recommendation for everything Ben Mallare.
    Suzanne W. Married on 10/30/2021

Perfection Personified

Planning a destination wedding is challenging...especially when the first time around had to be rescheduled b/c of Covid. And although we were familiar with all the great bands where we live, we could only go off of online reviews when looking for a band in California. So even though reviews were all amazing, and the website is amazing, we were so nervous still b/c a band can make or break a party. To say we were beyond impressed would be an understatement. From the instrumentals for the ceremony, to the dinner music, then on to the "main" event of dancing, EVERYTHING was so perfect. There was not one thing I would have had them do differently. And they were seamless in their setup, etc. All of our crowd loved the band so much and couldn't stop talking about them and asking who they were! This band had everyone on the floor dancing and each song was so perfect! If you have questions about a band, look no further. The communication was brilliant, consistent and timely. There isn't anything they did that wasn't total perfection. They were the highlight of the wedding. Thank you Ben Mallare and team!!!
    Ashley J. Married on 10/02/2021

Oh what a night!!

Ben & team's performance was so far beyond anything we could have imagined! So many of our family members and friends who rarely dance at weddings could not resist joining the party on the dance floor (there was even a mid-dinner dance party because the music was so good and guests couldn't wait until dancing officially begun!!). The energy the band brought to the event made the night *SO* unforgettable, and I get chills thinking about our entrance. In the 2 days since our wedding, we have gotten nonstop compliments about how incredible the band was.

On a practical note, we are particularly grateful for the band's responsiveness and flexibility. Due to COVID 19, and then California wildfires, we postponed our wedding 3x and changed venues; Ben and his team were enthusiastic in meeting these new circumstances. His professionalism put us at ease and we particularly appreciated his willingness to learn a few songs that were special to us (and bring in a vocalist fluent in Spanish for my husband and his mother's first dance).
    Catie B. Married on 09/18/2021

Best band ever!

EASIEST DECISION EVER!! When booking our vendors, the band was the most important to us. We did so much research before booking Ben Mallare. We must have listened to every video of the band and all the different options they offer and we were sold right away! They offer so many different packages so it was super easy to customize to fit within our budget. Communication was a breeze with them! Every question I had they were quick to respond and I was able to customize the proposal as we went. We booked the Signature band with male+female vocals and they were PERFECT!

Day of they were so professional and most importantly of all, they were FUN!! My family was dancing all night and my family is not a dancing family so this was huge. The band was engaging and kept the energy going all night!

To this day, my friends and family are still raving about them! Everyone had such an amazing time and I can't thank Ben Mallare and his team enough for making our wedding day the best day ever! I will continue to refer them to anyone that is interested in having a live band for their wedding or any party!!
  • Kris
    Kris G. Married on 09/06/2021

Highlight of our wedding

The band put on an incredible performance and were extremely professional. Our guests couldn't stop talking about them. Absolute blast! End your band search here.
  • Heidy
    Heidy F. Married on 08/15/2021

Amazing, must fun wedding ever!

We are beyond happy we could get the Ben Mallare to entertain our wedding.

Besides their outstanding performance, I loved that they replied promptly to all my inquiries and made all my requests come true. I had two songs for the first dance because we had an interracial wedding, and we wanted both of our cultures to be represented, and the engineering team made it a seeming transition. They arrived and set up early. I never heard a high pitch sound or microphone out tone during the entire wedding.

Initially, I only hired them for the wedding reception. Still, as the event date got closer, I added the ceremony music and then even included jazz for the cocktail hour, and it was the best decision ever. When my husband walked down the aisle, he had to make a double-take to confirm the band was playing his song because he thought it was a recording, but it was Shay singing!

My advice for any future bride or person that needs entertainment at their event is to make room in their budget to hire this incredible band. Flowers die quickly, and no one notices chargers, fancy table cloths, napkins, glasses, utensils, or any of that “fluff.” But everyone remembers a good time. Our guests said it was the most fun wedding they had been to and for weeks kept telling us we did a fantastic job choosing the band.

It has been over a month, and I still find myself jumping with happiness while watching the videos and reliving dancing the entire night. Everyone, including my 7 and 8 months pregnant guests, were on the floor all night!

Thank you so much, Chance and Shay our amazing vocalists, and the entire band. Also, Andy for all your help and quick replies.
  • Liz
    Liz S. Married on 08/14/2021

Incredible!

Ben Mallare and his band helped make our daughter and son-in-law’s wedding an event to remember! Not only were they the hit of the party, but they hung in with us through four pandemic postponements! We got rave reviews about their fun and energetic performance. Highly recommend!
  • Jason
    Jason C. Married on 08/14/2021

Highly Recommend - A++

The Ben Mallare Band was absolutely amazing at our Wedding in August. They literally made the event a blast for everyone. The amount of guests that told us how amazing they were was off the charts. My wife and I highly recommend.
  • Thuy
    Thuy T. Married on 08/14/2021

Unforgettable

We hired The Ben Mallare Band | Complete All-Stars package for our Napa wedding. They were simply amazing; from the moment I contacted the band for information to the last song of our wedding celebration, they exceed all expectations. Our guests were in their 40s and 50s so picking music that everyone can relate to is the crucial part of our wedding planning, so we were nervous, but the Ben Mallare Band assure that everything will be great. Indeed it was, the Ben Mallare Band delivered an incredible performance and our guests were in awe as they danced the night away. The selection of songs were perfect, we ended the night with our hearts full of joy, smiling from cheek to cheek, and partied like teenagers, we knew we experienced full contentment. Thank you!!
  • Rebecca
    Rebecca Married on 07/16/2021

The Ben Mallare Band was the absolute BEST

The Ben Mallare Band was the absolute BEST - easy to work with, professional, and knows how to party. We danced the night away and our guests are still raving about the band! We would highly recommend hiring Ben Mallare for your next event. Thank you Ben, Andy and team for making our wedding unforgettable!! R&A
    Jenna S. Married on 04/10/2021

Best of the Best

Ben Mallare Entertainment (BME) exceeded all expectations and performed beyond our wildest dreams! BME played at our wedding in St. Michaels, MD in April 2021 and was the best decision we made when planning our wedding. It was the number one compliment from our guests – everyone LOVED them! We got an 8-piece band and were blown away by the quality of the performance. Both Ben and Samantha ROCKED it as lead vocalists! Ben Mallare has a gift for leading all the guests into creating a fun party atmosphere and kept everyone dancing and engaged all night long. We were a thrice-rescheduled COVID wedding and Ben and his planning team were engaged, supportive and sympathetic every step of the way. They are a well-oiled machine in terms of communication, logistics and noticing the small details. If you’re looking for the best of the best, a show-stopping band and a night to remember – book Ben Mallare Entertainment!
    Elyse S. Married on 02/26/2021

Hire This Band!!

The most amazing wedding band! Thank you to Ben and the incredible band, for providing the best entertainment! We first heard the band at a friend’s wedding in California, and we knew we needed to have them. We had such a great experience booking for our wedding day. They were not only flexible and accommodating, but they even traveled to Arizona for our big day. Every person involved was responsive and easy to work with. They were helpful and understanding as we had to keep rescheduling our wedding due to COVID. I cannot imagine how hard it must have been for them in this industry, and yet they continued to make us feel like our wedding was the most important day for them each time we rescheduled. Due to some unforeseen circumstances, we were late getting them song choices, and they still made it all happen for us! I’m forever grateful. The band was one of the most important things to us and our family, and they did not disappoint. They were engaging with the crowd and never let there be an empty dancefloor! The way they read the room and chose songs to fit our crew was incredible. We had the best time with them and couldn’t have imagined anything better! Our friends and family are still taking how about great Ben Mallare’s band is. I am forever grateful for you guys!
    Abby M. Married on 02/10/2021

Look no further...this is your band!

When I first set out to find a band for our wedding, I was extremely overwhelmed. There were so many choices, each band had a different vibe, the quotes ranged significantly, and I was worried that in the end, I would be disappointed with my choice. I visited a few of the main wedding planning websites and started looking at their reviews when I came across the Ben Mallare Band. I LOVED their promotional material. It was current, exciting, the vocals and band were impressive but most importantly…everyone looked like they were having a blast (both band and wedding guests)!

I reached out to Ben Mallare and heard back within a couple hours (which wasn’t my experience with multiple other bands I reached out to who never got back to me). I could tell he was a pro and he immediately made me feel at ease. My gut said I wouldn’t be disappointed, and my gut couldn’t have been more on point. Ben and his team made the entire process absolutely painless. He catered to special requests, always responded to my emails and calls in a timely manner and was just extremely pleasant to work with overall. Not to mention, I had ZERO wedding planning experience and he helped guide me regarding the timeline, song choices for father/bride & mother/groom dances, things to stay away from, etc.

Our wedding day was even more perfect than I ever could have imagined due to the Ben Mallare Band…from the 4-piece jazz ensemble during the cocktail hour to the 16-piece band for the reception. They played a great mix of current hits, dance/pop, some throw backs and of course…those classic wedding songs everyone pretends to hate but secretly loves! Everything from their wardrobe to energy to various vocal styles was perfect. To this day, our friends and families still tell us how impressed they were with the band and that it was the best part of the wedding. I can’t remember a single second when the floor was not packed with people dancing.

In a nutshell, you can’t go wrong with this band. Look no further and scratch that part off your wedding to-do list. You will not be disappointed!
    Jessica N. Married on 10/06/2020

Absolutely Electric!!

The absolute best band for your wedding, our guests couldn't have had more fun. Ben and team made all of the planning extremely easy, and even accommodated us having live guitarists for the ceremony, full band for the reception, and even a dj for the late night. We had multiple people ask us for the band's contact info during the wedding, as people were absolutely impressed with the performance. Everything was perfect - the instruments, the singing, the constant dancing atmosphere. People couldn't pull themselves away from the dance floor. We can't say enough good things about this entire team.
  • Katie
    Katie S. Married on 09/12/2020

We love Ben Mallare!!

The amount of amazing feedback we received about Ben Mallare after our wedding was astonishing. Ben Mallare Events and Entertainment will turn your event into such an incredible and memorable celebration! The band was so talented and performed our special requested songs perfectly. We also hired them for our ceremony and cocktail hour which made the whole music experience stress free. We highly recommend Ben Mallare Events & Entertainment to anyone looking to enhance their event with an amazing live band!
    Kaitlin J. Married on 09/05/2020

Amazing Band!

Ben Mallare sang at my brother’s wedding, so of course, my husband and I had to use them at our wedding. From start to finish, they were amazing! We worked closely with Andy throughout the planning process, and he was extremely responsive and detailed. Additionally, we had to deal with quite a few Covid road blocks, but the band was extremely flexible and understanding. When our wedding came, they did an incredible job of truly making the evening amazing. We couldn’t have asked for more, and our guests agreed as well. We would highly recommend them, and plan to use them again if a big event rolls around!
  • Mackenna
    Mackenna F. Married on 02/15/2020

The best!

Ben Mallare band is the ultimate BEST! They made our wedding SO MUCH FUN!!! They're all so talented and pick fun songs for all ages to enjoy....all of our guest were on the dance floor! They're easy to work with and respond back within minutes. I can't say enough good things about them!!!
    Kameron Married on 01/24/2020

10000000000x recommend

The Ben Mallare Band is truly amazing and worth every penny!!! We had our wedding in Maui, and The Ben Mallare Band was by far the best decision I made for our entire wedding! I had seen their YouTube clips and knew I had to have specifically Ben sing at our wedding. His voice is amazing and the perfect pitch for any song. I also had two other female vocalists, a guitar, bass, and percussion. We requested a song by the Avett Brothers for our first dance, as well as a slow Taylor Swift song, and both were amazing!! The band judged the crowd perfectly and picked the perfect songs to play throughout the night that I couldn’t have picked better myself! Every time someone I know gets engaged I can’t refrain from calling them to tell them they have to have the Ben Mallare Band at their wedding because it will be the best decision they have ever made! I can’t wait until the day I get to hear them play again!
  • Joanna
    Sotomura Married on 12/31/2019

Amazing NYE Wedding!

The Ben Mallare band MADE our New Years Eve wedding! They were so easy to communicate with and helped us create the wedding of our dreams. The performers were BEYOND talented and all of our guests are still raving about how much fun they had dancing the night away. We hired the Ben Mallare band to play music for our ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. They learned a handful of unique songs we wanted to incorporate throughout the evening (one being "You Will be Found" by Dear Evan Hansen) and they absolutely nailed it! Their prices are incredibly fair for the insane talent they bring. I'd look no further and book them ASAP :)
    Pete J. Married on 11/10/2019

Ben Mallare Experience

We were thrilled to have hired Ben Mallare & Band for our wedding in October and couldn’t have been happier with their performance and professionalism. From the outset Ben and his coordinators were very responsive to any questions we had leading up to the day of. We asked for some last minute changes to song selections and they were more than happy to accommodate and played them perfectly. Their energy the entire night and ability to read the crowd was fantastic and kept people on the floor the entire time they were playing. We also used Ben as an MC which made for a seamless transition during the speeches and breaks. We received so many comments on how impressive their song selection range was and how lively they kept everything. When we saw family and friends over the holiday’s people were still commenting on how amazing the band was. Do yourself a favor and don’t overthink it – book Ben and his talented team for your special day!
    Breanne K. Married on 10/12/2019

Best.Night.Ever!!!

Ben Mallare Band was the best hire of our wedding night hands down. Symeon was our coordinator and Stefan was our Emcee and they were both awesome! We were nervous to have our first dance/father-daughter/mother-son dances to live performances, but they absolutely killed it! The covers of the songs we chose were done beautifully and flawlessly. Our guests were out on the dance floor all night long, and so were we!! We’ve been asked repeatedly for the band’s info and got so many comments about how great they were and how fun they made our big night. We can’t put into words how awesome they were, all we can say is, if you want to actually have fun at your wedding...book them!! You will not regret it.
  • Kelly
    Kelly W. Married on 08/24/2019

Get Ready to DANCE!

If you are planning for your wedding when the world is no longer upside down and are considering Ben Mallare Events & Entertainment, I promise you, booking Ben’s team will be the best decision you make! We know so many couples (including our closest friends and family members) have had to postpone or rethink their special days. It has been over a year since our wedding and with so much change and uncertainty in 2020, my husband and I have been doing a lot of reflecting.

Over a year later, not one person can recall the food we served or the flowers on the table, but people still mention our wedding band and rave about the dance party! People being tossed in the air, the floor rolling with movement (thought it was going to break!) and people of ALL ages dancing the night away! I was lucky enough to attend a family friend’s wedding in Seattle with my parents where Andy and Jessa headlined. We were blown away by their talent and professionalism and it was the ONLY request my Dad had during the entire wedding planning process - book the same band!

From the moment people sat down for dinner, they were dancing in their seats! Toft was extremely patient and accommodating with people making song requests. And Andy and Jessa knocked it out of the park with each song performed. If we had to do the whole thing over, Ben’s team would still be the first vendor we book!
  • Anne
    Anne F. Married on 08/24/2019

Amazing evening with the ben mallare band!

Ben Mallare absolutely ROCKED at our daughter's wedding in Malibu! They were WONDERFUL to work with and accommodated every one of our requests from learning the father/daughter dance to providing the prelude, processional and recessional music! They kept everyone on the dance floor the entire evening! I can't say enough about Symeon Tzvetkov, the executive coordinator! He was incredibly professional and coordinated every detail perfectly! We had so many wedding guests remark on our AMAZING BAND! I highly recommend them and hope to use them again one day!
  • Christina
    Christina F. Married on 08/23/2019

Incredible!

Ben Mallare was a pleasure to work with, as he was super responsible to emails and made us feel as though we were in good hands! We were fortunate enough to have Chantry and his band play at our wedding reception. Talk about INCREDIBLE! They know how to get the party started and keep it going all night! Everyone raved about how AMAZING they were and we could not agree more! We highly recommend them :)
  • Klaudia
    Klaudia E. Married on 08/03/2019

We couldn’t be happier with the Ben Mallare Band.

We couldn’t be happier with the Ben Mallare Band. All the important things you stress about were a breeze - they were on time, professional, full of energy and made our day something to remember. Our guests are still talking about how fun the band was! The dance floor was never empty and everyone was bummed when we had to kill the music. Both the live band and DJ were phenomenal and all-around talented musicians. They know how to blend throwbacks, classics and new-hits together so everyone can enjoy the dance floor. Also, our wedding brought together two different cultures, and they made the entire day feel seamless and authentic (plus, they were great about welcoming all our customs, games, etc.) It was all so much fun and they played a huge part in setting the mood - we just wish the music kept going and we had more time with these guys. Recommend to everyone!