Belle Journée Wedding & Event Design Reviews

17 Reviews for Belle Journée Wedding & Event Design

• Patti

Patti · Married on 08/01/2019

Such a calming presence

After working with Carolina I knew that I would have nothing to worry about on the big day. She was extremely responsive and was on top of everything sending additional reminders. With the day of coordination, I was able to get ready in the morning and was calm throughout the day knowing that I didn't have to worry and that everything was in good hands (even with the mostly diy wedding). She was an absolute pleasure to work with and a calming presence that helped our special day run without any issue!

Sent on 08/05/2019
  • Cynthia

Cynthia · Married on 09/09/2017

Carolina was such a life saver and an amazing person! I needed a last minute day of coordinator and Carolina was able to help me even though her weekends was pretty stacked. I was so panicked until I met Carolina and she helped me through the rest of the last month of planning.
    She communicated extremely well and asked all the right questions. She thought of the items in which I obviously forgot and was great company overall. My vendors and bridal party absolutely loved her and would recommend her to all of our friends and family in need of a planner.

Sent on 09/10/2017

Kimberly · Married on 09/03/2017

We was married Sunday September 3rd, I was nervous not sure how the day would turn out. Thanks to my wedding planner everything went very smooth, time kept was great. My day was perfect.

Sent on 09/06/2017

Antoinette · Married on 09/02/2017

Carolina was extremely easy to work with. She is calm, organized, consistent and stays on top of details. I really enjoyed how easy she is to work with. My husband and I are happy we chose her to coordinate our special day. I would definitely recommend Belle Journee Wedding and Event Design.

Sent on 09/19/2017

Patrick · Married on 03/17/2017

Thanks for all your job!!! Highly recommended!!

Sent on 03/31/2017

Samuel · Married on 03/04/2017

You are excelent!!! Thank you so much for everything you did on our wedding!!! =)

Sent on 03/31/2017

Leonela · Married on 07/09/2016

2 weeks before my wedding I received horrible news that my day of the wedding coordinator was no longer able to assist me on my wedding date ! I started immediately researching for other day of the wedding coordinators and I came across Carolina! They say everything happens for a reason which now I believe so because I am so happy Carolina was able to assist me on this big day ! Her assistant Lisa assisted me the whole morning as well as the bridesmaids as we all got ready which was very helpful ! I have no idea what I would do without Lisa ! Overall
    Carolina was very professional and she knew exactly
    What she was doing, and did a great job organizing my wedding date ! she is very attentive and responded quick to any questions or concerns I had! She kept in touch with the vendors and made my wedding day run very smoothly ! I would def recommend Carolina for your special day! Thank you Carolina for all your hard work!

Sent on 07/14/2016

Mary · Married on 08/01/2015

We hired Carolina as our event coordinator. She was just great! Even though her work didn't start until a week before the wedding, she kept in touch and checked with us regularly from the day of hire. She was helpful but unobtrusive. Loved her energy and can-do attitude!

Sent on 08/14/2015

Carolina did everything perfectly. So easy to work with, and found great vendors for photography, florist, equipment rental, etc. Managed everything calmly and efficiently.

Sent on 07/09/2015

Sandi · Married on 07/26/2014

Carolina (Bellejourne wedding) was absolutely wonderful! Her creativity, enthusiasm, patience / flexibility and ability to just make things happen was so appreciated! She truly helped in making our wedding a huge success. Carolina was my right arm throughout the day. She thought of things I had not thought about, and took care of all the details and kept the event running smoothly. Our guests danced the night away in a beautiful setting primarily due to her quick thinking and creativity. Carolina is also very humble and easy to talk to, but was also strong and persistent and made it very clear to our vendors that the bride gets what she wants. LOL, and then she made it happen. Please feel free to contact me for more information via e-mail or telephone regarding Carolina's outstanding service. We were lucky have her with us on this special day! Thank you Carolina for all you did! Sandi

Sent on 08/14/2014

Chelsey · Married on 07/26/2014

Carolina did a wonderful job! She was great at anticipating needs, keeping everyone on track during the day, and making the bride the main focus.

Sent on 08/19/2014

Stephanie · Married on 09/28/2013

Our special day was perfect because of the amazing detail and professionalism from Belle Journee and team. Absolutely made my day perfect!

Sent on 10/20/2013

Lakiaya · event on: 09/21/2013

Very good event planner. Very flexible and willing.

Sent on 10/10/2013

Madison · Married on 06/28/2015

Belle Journee Wedding and Event Design coordinated my wedding. It was a very pleasant and really helpful experience for my husband and I. Whatever we asked Belle Jornee Weddings to do, it was completed very quickly and with good quality. Belle Journee Weddings was very flexible with what we wanted, what we did not want, and our change of plans as they came up.
    My husband and I were both in Southern California up until a week/two weeks before our wedding and we decided two months before our wedding to get a wedding planner. Therefore, we already had some tasks completed but still much to be done. We did not have an initial meeting with Belle Journee Wedding due to these conditions, however, looking back at it, it would have been really beneficial to have an initial Skype chat or phone call to talk through our ideas and a plan of action. Lastly, we wish we had done a sit down meeting right before the wedding. The rehearsal answered a lot of the action questions (who does what and when) but there were still detail questions that did not come up until our wedding, which at that point my husband and I were just seeking to enjoy and no longer make decisions. This was mostly details about the reception, for example: who is sending people to the dinner line, when to pass out the sparkling cider/when to do the toast and at what point Belle Journee Weddings would leave. These were just miscommunications and could have been addressed prior, but our reception still went through smoothly and was so enjoyable for us!
    Altogether Belle Journee Wedding provided services that were very helpful to us! Belle Journee weddings worked in a very timely manner, organized the wedding and reception schedule, lead our rehearsal, found us vendors for our rentals, found us a great dinner caterer, and respected my husband and I along the whole journey. We are thankful for your service Belle Journee Wedding!

Sent on 07/16/2015

Nina · Married on 10/05/2014

"Carolina, my event coordinator is a real trouper, not only assisting me on the wedding day itself, but also helped planned my Shower party at my own house, and also helped coordinate with all my vendors and contacts very efficiently. If you want true value for your money, then I strongly suggest to hire her - she may not have as much experience as the others in the trade, but you will be amazed at the wealth of knowledge and network she has. She knows how to bargain and talk to vendors, thus relieving any stressed bride and groom of burdensome details. Thank you, Carolina, you're super!!!"

Sent on 10/23/2014

Julie · Married on 09/26/2015

Carolina was our day of coordinator this past month for our wedding. She went above the call of duty prior to the wedding in attending preparation meetings with our rental vendor to ensure a good understanding of our vision. She worked well with the other vendors day of and was very responsive to all email and phone communication leading up to the big day!

Sent on 10/20/2015
  • User3752014 · 2+ years ago

3.2
      3.0
      3.0
      2.5
      2.5

With a few more job experiences, she'll be well on her way to becoming a great event planner!:)

Sent on 12/26/2013