Bella's Event Planning Reviews

57 | Utica, NY

57 Reviews for Bella's Event Planning

Marisa Chapman · Married on 10/06/2018

Bella’s Event Planning is #1

Thanks to Alana, my wedding was a dream come true. She is HIGHLY recommended in the central NY area. Alana is familiar with all venues, DJ’s, photographers, catering services, limousine services, floral arrangement specialists, and bridal shops in the area. She made my wedding planning process stress free and she was always available when I needed her! Her expertise and experience will truly give you a special day that you will never forget!

Sent on 10/30/2018

Kimberly · Married on 07/13/2018

Jodi and Alaina were amazing to work with! They did an excellent job with each place setting at the wedding along with the draping of the pergola. Jodi was very organized when it came to knowing what to add and was spot on with what I wanted. I would highly recommend Bella's for any wedding they were amazing!!

Sent on 07/30/2018

stephanie · Married on 10/15/2016

Danielle and her staff are amazing! My husband and I had a difficult time making decisions on the colors/theme/style. Danielle met with us several times to ensure we would love our decorations. Danielle took the time to get to know us to ensure the theme matched our personalities. When we first started planning our wedding, we were hesitant about hiring someone for the decorations. We are SOOOOO glad we decided to book Bella's. Our wedding was perfect because of how great the reception looked. Everyone complimented the room. Danielle and her staff made us feel so comfortable and really made sure everything was perfect. We are so thankful for Bella's! We recommend Bella's Event Planning to anyone who wants to have a stress-free (well at least when it comes to the planning part!) wedding! :)

Sent on 12/28/2016

Deb · Married on 09/09/2016

Danielle made everything easier. She took the stress of the event and the details off our shoulders. It is worth every cent.

Sent on 10/05/2016

Julia · Married on 08/13/2016

We recently hired Bella's Event planning for our wedding in August. I cannot begin to put into words how happy I am with our decision. Danielle and her staff were so incredibly helpful and professional throughout the whole planning processes. You can tell that Danielle and her staff truly love what they do because it is shown in the quality of their work. I changed my mind so many times through out the planning process on what I wanted and they were so patient and continued to work with me on every detail to ensure that our wedding was perfect. Danielle and Santina were even wrapping half moons in our hotel room a couple hours before the wedding to ensure that they were all ready to go. I cannot say thank you enough! Everything was perfect and I would have been so lost without Bella's. I would highly recommend Bella's to anyone who planning a wedding. Bella's was the best vendor choice that we made!

Sent on 09/06/2016

Melissa · Married on 08/06/2016

My husband and I cannot say enough good things about Daniella Padula of Bella's Event Planning for being part of one of the biggest days of our lives! If you are looking for a wedding planner that is fun, professional, and will bring your childhood dream to life you must look no further than Danielle & her team. She was so easy to work with and went above and beyond to make sure our wedding day was everything we visioned and more. Bella's Event planning provided us with beautiful gold chiavari chairs, ceiling draping, table runners, and overlays. If you are looking for someone to make your wedding day extra special and have it stand out from all other weddings contact Bella's Event Planning today!

Sent on 09/18/2016

Ashley · Married on 07/23/2016

Danielle and her team at Bella's were amazing to work with. I booked her for day of coordination and she went above and beyond that. She was always very professional to work with and ready to answer any questions we had. Bella's created my dream wedding with all of the beautiful decorations they put together for my venue. Danielle made everything so easy for us and I can't be happier with my decision to hire Bella's for my special day! Thank you girls so much!

xoxo Ashley Grimaldi

Sent on 08/10/2016

Danielle is doing a wonderful job with my wedding!

Sent on 04/19/2016

we used Bella's for day of coordination and I would highly recommend this to anyone planning a wedding. Danielle advised us on vendors and they all were fantastic. She answered all of our questions along the way. Jodi and the whole staff were great to work with. Thanks much!!

Sent on 06/06/2016

Angela · Married on 12/04/2015

Danielle & her team are amazing! They understood my vision & my reception was so beautiful & looked like a winter wonderland! They are very detailed & didn't miss anything! The Day of Coordination is a must as there are so many details that you just don't realize from the rehearsal to the unity candle, pinning of corsages & bouts to getting you down the isle!! Dani assisted with my trains of both cape & gown that she literally ducked under my gown to stay out of the pictures LOL! Totally love her & her team!

Sent on 12/17/2015

Jackie · Married on 10/17/2015

Awesome to work with! There's no better choice!

Sent on 10/19/2015

Christina · Married on 10/10/2015

Danielle & her staff at Bella's did an amazing job assisting us with our wedding planning & doing all of our decorating! I would highly recommend their services!

Sent on 10/20/2015

Cherie · Married on 10/10/2015

Danielle and her crew are absolutely phenomenonal! Danielle worked with me, trying to plan my wedding from 13 hours away and helped make my dream wedding come true! She came in days earlier to help set up the venue with me, as well as put up drapery and some fall like decor. We also rented napkins from her that were literally absolutely the perfect color! The day of the wedding, she literally saved my day and got me to relax after I had been made upset, which I can never truly thank her for. That is something she didn't need to do, and she made sure that my day was absolutely perfect and NOBODY was going to ruin that for me. She was a fantastic day of coordinator, making sure myself or anyone else in my family had to worry about a thing, from setting up the ceremony site, to when to walk down the aisle in what order, to cleaning up the ceremony site during pictures!!!! I highly recommend Danielle and the rest of her Bella's crew to everyone I know and everyone I don't know!!!!!!!!

Sent on 11/02/2015

Melissa · Married on 10/03/2015

Danielle and her staff made our wedding amazing from beginning to end. From the moment I met Danielle I knew she had my vision and would make it reality. The day of our wedding I was taken back by her ability to execute my vision of what I wanted and more. I highly recommend Danielle and her team to anyone planning a wedding or special event. Thank you xoxo
    We appreciate everything!
    Jordan and Melissa Primarolo

Sent on 10/19/2015

Jessica · Married on 09/19/2015

Danielle and her team were amazing for our wedding, she did planning, took my personal freak out calls at any time and made our reception look breathtaking! she works well with all our other vendors and really advocated for what I wanted the day to look like. The day of the wedding she thought of everything she brought a girl with her to deal with the children if they were misbehaving as we had 5 small children in our bridal party! Love Danielle and would use her a million times over!

Sent on 10/08/2015

Leslie · Married on 08/01/2015

I cannot say enough about Dani and how wonderful she was to work with. It was easy from the beginning right thru the day of the event. She knew what I wanted in my vision and was never less than prepared to have ideas and thoughts ready to discuss. I felt like I could just tell her and she would make it happen. On the day of the reception there was not a thought in my mind that the venue and everything would look perfect and it did..and it was more than I expected. She and the staff take time to do even the little extras to make your venue perfect! At my event, they even "wrote" in the sand the work love...I mean its the little things that really set Bella's apart from the rest!! I could not have been happier!

Sent on 08/03/2015

Dana · Married on 08/01/2015

Danielle and the rest of her team at Bella's Event Planning are AMAZING at what they do!! I had so many questions and Danielle always answered them in such a timely manner. When I first talked to her about our wedding I told her that I wanted it to be Cinderella themed and I wanted to feel like a Disney Princess for a day! My husband and I share a love for Disney and luckily so does Danielle! She knew exactly what I wanted and she went above and beyond to make our venue look just like we had imagined it! Everyone at Bella's was so helpful and professional. They were an absolute pleasure to work with and took so much stress away from me for our wedding day! I would definitely recommend that anyone planning any type of event contact Bella's Event Planning!

Sent on 08/16/2015
  • User3581998 · 2+ years ago

Danielle and her team are the best of the best!!!! Danielle is the sweetest and very personable! Her and her team were beyond my expectations! I am still in awe at how beautiful my reception was! From the table overlays, chairs covers & sashes, the up lighting, and how can I forget the GORGEOUS draping from the dance floor! When I first saw my reception room I was just speechless! She was awesome to work with and was on top of everything! Any questions we asked she had the answers, such a BIG help! We also rented our card box, candles, etc. it was so convienet, she really has it all!!!! You will not be sorry with choosing Bella's they are just phenomenal!!!!! Thank you so much for EVERYTHING, my dream wedding was beyond my dreams! XOXO

Sent on 07/27/2015

Hollie · Married on 06/06/2015

Love the girls! So professional ! Helped us so much! Much less stressful day thanks to Bella's!! Xoxo

Sent on 06/09/2015

Morgan · Married on 06/06/2015

We literally could not imagine planning our wedding without the help of Danielle! We were planning a New York wedding from Virginia, and Danielle helped out so much that we did not have to keep driving to NY to plan things. She ran errands and met with all of our vendors, and even ran to our parents house to pick up things! She was so readily available at all times, and answered every one of our hundreds of questions. Working with someone who knows the industry as well as she does helped us to choose only the best and most reliable vendors. I can honestly say that we did not feel any stress going into our wedding because we knew Danielle would be there from start to finish making sure everything was perfect.

Sent on 06/09/2015

Jessica · Married on 05/30/2015

Let me tell you, how wonderful Bella's Event Planning is. Every time I was stressing about details for whatever reason, Danielle knew exactly how to calm my nerves, and restore my sanity. The day of my wedding, I had no worries as I knew Danielle, Jodi and the rest of the fabulous gang had it all under control, and boy did they!! Everything looked exactly how I had imagined, but was struggling with pulling together on my own. Working with Danielle was one of the best decisions I made, for the wedding prep! I have already recommended them to one Bride to be and will do it over and over again.

Sent on 06/15/2015

She was amazing to work with, really took my ideas , expanded on them and brought them to life!

Sent on 06/12/2015

Katherine · Married on 05/23/2015

Danielle and her staff were amazing! They were professional and so quick with any questions or concerns we had. They went above and beyond for us and I couldn't have been more happy with their services!

Sent on 07/02/2015

Lydia · Married on 12/31/2014

Bella's Event Planning is simply amazing. Dani and her team helped my fiancé and I plan our upstate NY wedding from across the ocean. I can honestly say the day would never have come together the way it did if we hadn't hired Bella's. It was absolutely magical. After a heartbreaking venue change 6 months out, Dani turned the Utica train station into the most beautiful, elegant venue for our ceremony. Our reception was perfectly decorated to fit the glamorous NYE wedding vibe I had dreamed of. She truly has a gift to see a bride's vision and bring it life. They will work with your budget, coordinate with your vendors, they have the best ideas, and they are simply lovely to work with. Do yourself, your fiancé, and your guests a favor and hire these people.

Sent on 01/10/2015

Alexandra · Married on 12/31/2014

Dani and her staff are AMAZING! They help any bride feel at ease and not stressed. She was so accommodating yet never pushy. She offered suggestions that I would never have thought of and truly listens to what the bride and groom want. Her packages are able to be customized to each couples needs and are very affordable. When we walked into the venue we were beyond happy. Everything looked beautiful and Dani even added her special touches! We truly cannot thank Bella's enough for turning our wedding dream into a reality. We highly recommend this service for any bride going through the wedding planning process!

Sent on 01/10/2015