Bellagio Weddings Reviews

Bellagio Weddings 5
Bellagio Weddings 6
Bellagio Weddings 7

Dwayne · Married on 12/31/2017

We researched a dozen venues in Las Vegas for our special day and not only was the Bellagio team the most responsive, they provided one of the best values and certainly had the best venue hands down. All of our expectations were exceeded, from the first phone call to receipt of the photographs and video.

Bellagio Weddings 14

Donna · Married on 12/20/2017

Our Terrazza wedding at Bellagio was simply breathtaking! The venue greatly exceeded our expectations we literally gasped at the beauty of the view and floral arrangements as we made our way down the Terrazza steps. The entire process was carefree and every detail was attended to in a timely and professional manner. The enthusiasm and sincerity of our wedding planner Ruby was/is second to none! She met all of our requests and was a valued source of information. The entire staff from salon to hospitality made our special day an amazing experience not only for us but for our guests as well. The wedding package included everything we needed for a destination wedding and more! We would highly recommend the Bellagio as a wedding venue!

Bellagio Weddings 15
    Bellagio Weddings 16
    Bellagio Weddings 17
    Bellagio Weddings 18
    Bellagio Weddings 19

Dailyn · Married on 12/17/2017

We were in a 2 week time crunch and were looking for a venue to hold our ceremony. Originally we were just going to do something simple at the courthouse, but one visit to the Terrazza and I fell in love! It was simply breathtaking! The entire process was made easy by the Bellagio wedding team, who kept communicating with me at every step of the way, making a process that could have been nerve wrecking, an unforgettable one. On the day of our wedding I had zero worries as I put all of my trust in our planner and she did not disappoint. Our wedding looked absolutely beautiful and everything went better than planned! I highly recommend the Bellagio as a wedding venue!

Bellagio Weddings 20
    Bellagio Weddings 21

Jennifer · Married on 11/30/2017

Couldn’t be happier that we choose Bellagio Wedding Chapel to hold our ceremony. We worked with Patty Lopez who was amazing! The flowers were better than I imagined and the photos were beautiful. I definitely recommend the Bellagio!

Michael · Married on 05/14/2016

I am in love with Bellagio and the Fountains of Bellagio, and this was already "in the cards" in my decision making to where our ceremony would take place. We did look at a few options for our Vegas wedding, knowing we wanted a ceremony and reception and ultimately it still came down to Bellagio. We spoke with Lori Kushner who was so helpful from the beginning, reviewing the available packages the resort, and answering all of our questions. We ended up selecting the Il Sogno di Vita package with an upgrade for the ceremony to take place at the Terrazzo di Sogno.

Throughout the planning process (15 months), Lori responded to all of our questions, referred us to other contacts to set up room blocks and organize a rehearsal lunch, and overall was the perfect guide. She met us about a year in advance to tour the ceremony site, go over initial decisions, and really helped us define what our ceremony would be.

It was amazing - every detail thought of! Lori helped us work through some last minute changes, and really made our ceremony an absolutely elegant and beautiful event! Our guests said the ceremony was wonderful and it would not have been possible without Lori's help.

Our fountain-side wedding went off without a hitch (no pun intended), the fountain shows began on time and the photographers captured every moment. EVERY ITEM that was part of the Il Sogno package was a delight, making our entire stay a true joy and memorable event. THANK YOU to Lori, Mischelle our harpist, the photographers, and everyone else at Bellagio who made our wedding week awesome! I look forward to our vow renewals!!

• Mrs. CK

Christine · Married on 11/15/2015

It's always been our dream to get married at the Bellagio. They are extremely helpful and accommodating. Araceli has been helping us and she is AMAZING. So quick with her responses and makes sure to answer and clarify all of my questions. I can't wait until November 8th!

Jenni · Married on 10/24/2015

We looked at a lot of venues for our destination wedding in Las Vegas and ended up choosing the Bellagio based on the beautiful photos, package options, and, of course, the fountains. We were not disappointed! Michael Holt was our assigned coordinator, and he did a great job. He was very easy to communicate with during the entire process, so we had no worries leading up to the big day. The chapel was beautiful, were given a very nice tote bag with goodies like a bottle of champagne and crystal toasting flutes, there was a banner for our guests to sign that we could take with us, and so much more.

If you're looking for a place to get married in Las Vegas, this is it!

KIM · Married on 10/14/2015

Our wedding was more than I could have imagined, everything was beautiful and everyone was so nice and helpful. My coordinator was Michael Holt and he did everything that I asked for, the flowers were perfect and the cake was perfect.

Rebecca · Married on 10/02/2014

Our wedding cake was the most amazing, delicious cake ever!
    Our wedding planner, Andrea Eppolito Events, worked with The Bellagio's, Susan Tran and the talented chefs to create a masterpiece! If you can, go on Andrea Eppolito's website and take a look!
    It was also made more amazing thanks to Andrea's vision, combined with Naakiti Floral's beautiful flowers and decor! I had a chandelier hanging over the cake, a large gold gilt mirror behind it - I was blown away, as were all my guests!
    Thank you all for giving me a spectacular cake that will never be forgotten!

• Brittney

Brittney · Married on 09/12/2014

We had originally had been working with Michelle Solis who was amazing in planning our wedding in the beginning stages of planning with getting us the perfect sunset time and just very detail oriented like me. She ended up getting promoted and moved departments I was upset at first but she put me with Araceli before she left. I was nervous but I was in such good hands with her. They went above and beyond my expectations at the wedding. We had a cd for our ceremony and they could only play two songs for the ceremony but at the end of the ceremony while we were taking pictures that played the remainder of the cd, which were treasured songs between me and my now husband. You won't regret booking with Bellagio!

Tracey · Married on 03/03/2014

The food, ambiance and service were absolutely wonderful!

• W

Wendy · Married on 10/16/2013

The wedding coordinators at the Bellagio Wedding chapel wworked tirelessly to provide us with an elegant wedding.

Lisa · Married on 10/01/2013

Getting married at the Bellagio has always been a dream. It's classy, sophisticated, and the coordinating team was a breeze to work with. Setting and confirming my date for the fountain courtyard was fast and easy, not to mention breathtakingly beautiful. I would get married there everyday if I could.

Jeffrey · Married on 05/04/2013

Allison, April, Araceli, Cecile, Hector and Pablo,

Jackie and I both wanted to thank you for putting together the most incredible wedding we could have hoped for. From the moment we arrived, our entire party was treated with respect and made to feel as comfortable as possible. The accommodations were impeccable and the services you organized were outstanding. Everything from the ceremony itself to the entertainment and nightlife was fantastic. Hakassan and Tiesto were outrageous; the Terrazza and ceremony were emotional and picturesque; Michael Mina was executed with sensitivity and was absolutely delectable; HYDE couldn't have been better, the tables, the organization and professionalism was perfect; Cafe Bellagio was a great culmination, warm, bright and calm. The photos came out beautifully and the video team integrated with Cashman perfectly; we barely felt their presence but each of the teams were highly effective.

The feedback received from our guests was the icing on the cake, they were expecting a great time but left having felt like they had the times of their lives. Each of you participated in and contributed to the most exciting time in Jackie's and my life and to thank you is an understatement. Our parents felt as though they had had a weekend catered to them while each of our guests had experienced nothing short of invigorating.

Looking forward to speaking shortly,

Jeff

Brittany · Married on 03/09/2013

Beautiful venue! Definitely felt glamorous and classy, and not cheesy like I was worried Vegas may be.

Jade · Married on 11/26/2012

We took our guests to the Picasso restaurant at the Bellagio after our photos for dinner and drinks.
    AMAZING!
    The wait staff were AMAZING!
    The chefs were AMAZING!
    The food.... you guessed it- AMAZING!

• Mrs. DeJesus

Karen · Married on 10/12/2012

The Bellagio staff is so friendly and helpful, always available when I called with questions! I had my ceremony at the Teraza di sogno (bellagio fountains) with a mariachi playing our ceremony music, they captured it on video and guest were amazed at how beautiful everything turned out. They play 2 fountains song at the end of the ceremony after our kiss, and they allowed mariachi to play a couple of songs after. Pictures are amazing but pricey, which is why I hired another photographer.

I chose the Bellagio because not only is it gorgeous, but because they offered several great packages. If you are busy and not a planner, this is the way to go. They call you to remind you of decisions that need to be made and are prompt at getting back to you. On the day of the wedding, I was able to relax and have a spa day, knowing they had everything taken care of. I could not have asked for better staff and help. Our photographer was personable, funny, and creative with our shots. They were all gorgeous! The coordinator at Cashman Photography, Cecile, is warm, friendly, and is in constant communication with you. You truly feel like you are her only client because of the special attention that she provides. I would recommend the entire experience to anyone that wants a gorgeous wedding with little effort from the bride!

Fantastic venue. Amazing staff. Cannot fault them.

Laura · Married on 08/29/2012

Just got back from a 3 week vacation in Vegas...the highlight being our wedding at the bellagio on the 29th August 2012. We were married on the beautiful Terrazza and the day was absolutely fantastic thanks to Sandra Cambray our wedding co-ordinator and Cecile McQueary, Senior Photographic Consultant and the rest of the team from Cashman Photography. They were all so professional, supportive and enjoyable to work with. If you are thinking of getting married in Vegas, these are the two ladies you need to get in touch with.
    Laura Atkinson

We had our reception and ceremony at the Bellagio hotel in Las Vegas. The food was everything we wanted and more. We had a choice of entree for our guests of either Filet Mignon or Sea Bass. The food was fantastic!! It is more expensive than other hotels in Vegas, but the service and quality is well worth every penny!! I cannot wait to go back for our anniversary!!

eksa · Married on 04/28/2012

Everybody raved on how great the food was. All of it, the appetizers the entrees and the bisque. The meat was made perfect. The staff that nite was so excellent. When we went for tasting the food was very good. At the wedding it was even better. A lot of happy people with the food. Thank YOU

Sue · Married on 04/06/2012

We were married on Good Friday this year. We chose to be married in the Penthouse Suite in the Bellagio. I can honestly say that the whole event from the cake through to the actual venue, wedding ceremony and wedding meal exceeded our expectations. Everything was very tasteful and well planned with absolute attention to detail. Sandra was our wedding planner, Rev Wes MacPherson married us and Sam (I think) was the photographer - all were fantastic! Our guests have all said it is the best wedding they have ever been to and we continue to reminisce. Would love to do it again! Of course the service in the Bellagio was second to none - they certainly know their business. The photography service was outstanding and the photos breathtaking.
    All in all I would highly recommend this wedding service to anyone as it is personalised and tailor-made to suit individual contexts. Inexpensive it is not but worth every penny - I would have paid double. Some things are difficult to put a value on and this is one of those things. The whole experience was out of the ordinary.
    Sue and Brian, Edinburgh, Scotland.

Sherry · Married on 03/23/2012

An amazing experience from beginning to end! May seem a bit pricey to some but well worth it!!!
    Great communication long distance-wonderful service!
    Gorgeous flowers, wonderful food-beautiful rooms!
    absolutely marvelous officiant! DJ the best ever.
    if you want to go top flight all the way-choose the Bellagio in Las Vegas!
    Michelle and Karin could not have been better-Thank you to the team at the Bellagio!