Bella Sera Event Venue Reviews

237 Reviews for Bella Sera Event Venue

• Megan

Megan J. · Married on 04/12/2021

Perfect Wedding Day

We had our ceremony and reception at Bella Sera in December and everything was perfect! We were very impressed with the guidance from Lauren and Andrea throughout the planning process and especially the day of our wedding. All of our guests commented on how beautiful the venue was and the excellent food/service. We couldn’t have been more happy with how everything went and would highly recommend having your wedding here!

Sent on 02/04/2020

Bella Sera Event Venue's reply:

Megan - thank you so much for the kind words! We are so glad that you are happy with how your day turned out -- it was beautiful!!! Wishing you and Austin a lifetime of happiness! Congratulations!

• Nicole

Nicole I. · Married on 11/14/2020

Perfect Wedding Reception Venue!

We initially planned a pretty large wedding reception in a hotel ballroom downtown. However, about three months before the wedding, we weren’t feeling confident that the event would be able to occur so we started to look at other options for hosting a COVID-safe wedding reception that would still fit with our vision for our big day. We ended up finding Bella Sera and we are so so happy that we did! From the first meeting with Lauren throughout the rest of the planning process, she was so incredibly helpful with answering all of our many, many questions and helped us to feel confident that we would be able to pull off a beautiful wedding reception with only three months to plan. Her organization and attention to detail was so appreciated during this really stressful period and I had no concerns that Lauren and her team would execute all of the details that we discussed to perfection!

Our reception turned out to be absolutely gorgeous at Bella Sera and we received so many compliments from our guests on the food and the service of the staff. Both my husband and I said it felt like we were meant to hold our wedding there all along! Bella Sera also gifted us with a nice basket of wine glasses, pasta dinner essentials, and a gift certificate to use there in the future, which was a really sweet and unexpected touch. We can’t say thank you enough to Bella Sera for helping us to keep our wedding date and have a beautiful reception amidst a crazy year!

Photos: Kristen Wynn Photography

Sent on 04/11/2021

Krista F. · Married on 09/26/2020

Abolsutely amazing

Covid bride over here. Bella Sera was nothing short of amazing. Even before the pandemic. Lauren was top notch keeping us aware of any changes, things that needed done and setting up meetings. She was attentive to all of our needs and worries. The staff were all so welcoming and they made you feel like family. I would recommend this venue to anyone. 10/10 for us !

Sent on 10/05/2020

Bella Sera Event Venue's reply:

Thank so much Krista! We had an amazing time celebrating with you and Kevin. Congratulations - we're wishing you a million years of happiness and love!!

Amanda S. · Married on 09/26/2020

Stop browsing & book bella sera!

We all know 2020 wasn't the year of the bride, but I can say with all honesty that the team at Bella Sera went above and beyond and not because I'm special but because they are truly the most capable, empathetic and professional event specialists in the tri-state area. We cant thank them enough for making our special day one for the record books. Our guests keep telling us how it was the most beautiful and fun wedding they've ever attended and we agree! No detail was lost in the bustle; delicious food, superior vendors and coordinators, a gorgeous and impeccably clean facility with a staff you can trust. Do your self a huge favor and give Bella Sera a visit and your undivided attention; you will not be disappointed!!

Sent on 10/17/2020

Bella Sera Event Venue's reply:

Thank you for the sweet words, Amanda! We had an amazing time celebrating you and Charles. We're wishing you two a lifetime of happiness!! Congratulations!! Xo

Maria S. · Married on 09/12/2020

Couldn’t be happier!

Lauren and the whole team at Bella Sera went above and beyond from our initial meeting to the final event! We went through 3 venue changes, last minute vendor cancellations, and a significantly reduced guest list due to the current state and county restrictions but Lauren made it seem like nothing was ever wrong. We officially booked Bella Sera just 1 month before our wedding and it was a breeze! Lauren made sure our wedding was as ‘normal’ as could be while maintaining appropriate precautions to make sure our guests and her staff remained safe. She valued our opinion and was open to our suggestions/requests. The venue itself was absolutely beautiful but the service from all staff members was the cherry on top. Even requests during the event were taken care of immediately without question. We have had so many guests raving about our wedding and everyone felt safe while having a great time. I can’t thank Lauren and the whole staff at Bella Sera enough for everything!!

Sent on 09/21/2020

Bella Sera Event Venue's reply:

Wow, what a review! Thank you so much Maria! We are so happy that we could accommodate you through everything that you had been through this year. We had such an amazing time celebrating with your Big Day. Congratulations to you and Dan!! Xoxo

Rena S. · Married on 04/19/2020

Highly recommend Bella Sera

Our wedding day on September 15 could not have been any more perfect! As much as I would like to take credit for the day being a success, the truth is the attention to detail by the wedding planners at Bella Sera is the real reason the day was so successful. Not only did they bring to my attention things that I still needed to take action before the day of the wedding day, but on the day of the wedding, they went above and beyond to make sure everyone was comfortable and had what they needed. The entire staff was also great, very polite and very helpful as we cleaned up after the wedding was over. Oh, the food was also excellent!!! We received tons of compliments on the wedding and I know that is a direct result of the professionalism and expertise of the staff at Bella Sera.

Sent on 09/30/2019

Bella Sera Event Venue's reply:

Thank you so, so much, Rena! We strive to exceed any expectation and deliver exceptional service -- there is nothing better to our staff than when the client is 210% happy with the outcome of their event. We are so excited that we could do that for you and Eric! Congratulations! Wishing the two of you a lifetime of happiness and love!

Eve · Married on 11/29/2019

Bella Sera a beautiful evening

Bella Sera is exquisite. The staff particularly Lauren was responsive to any question I had within 24 hours. They were so flexible with any question or change I wanted to make. Any couple who
    Love a Tuscan atmosphere but can’t afford to go to Tuscany can make their dreams come true.
    I am an older bride who was never married before but had dreamed of a wedding I visioned and planned for and Bella Sera was that venue. My guests were very impressed with the atmosphere, food presentation, and the service staff. Many of my guests came to me and said our wedding was the best wedding they have ever attended and as I stated most of our guests were over 50 and had been to many weddings. If you are looking for a beautiful elegant venue where you and your guests can dine, dance, and celebrate Bella Sera is that venue. Eve Rozinsky Medich

Sent on 12/03/2019

Bella Sera Event Venue's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words, Eve! You and Dane had such a beautiful evening, and we are honored that you let us be a part of it! Congratulations!! Wishing the two of you a lifetime of happiness!

Kristo · Married on 10/13/2019

Magical Wedding

Bella Sera is a magical venue with so much to offer. When I met with Lauren for the first time I just knew that I had to have my wedding there! She and the team took every stress away from me. They do everything and help you along the way with decision making and suggestions. They are consummate professionals that really love what they do. Not one thing went wrong on my wedding day! I was able to hand over all of the responsibility to them and just enjoy my day.

Sent on 11/05/2019

Bella Sera Event Venue's reply:

Kristi - thank you so so much for the kind words! Congratulations to you and Jeff & thank you for letting us play a part in your Big Day! Wishing the two of you a lifetime of happiness!
  • Annette

Annette · Married on 10/12/2019

Amazing venue

Bella Sera exceeded our expectations! My guests are still talking about the awesome staff, beautiful atmosphere and amazing food and it's been over 3 weeks since our wedding!! I'd recommend this venue to any couple who is looking for a unique place to start the rest of their lives!

Sent on 10/07/2019

Bella Sera Event Venue's reply:

Thank you so much Annette! We had a fabulous time with you and Eric! Thank you for letting us be a part of your special day. Wishing the two of you a lifetime of happiness!

• Cara

Cara · Married on 10/11/2019

Amazing!!!

We loved Bella Sera, everything on our big day went perfectly. The food was amazing and the service was professional and extremely helpful. Lauren was an absolute doll to work with and she helped everything we imagined come to life. We loved the experience we had and would recommend to anyone who is interested to check it out!

Sent on 10/30/2019

Bella Sera Event Venue's reply:

Thank you so much, Cara! We're so glad that we could make your wedding a dream come true! Wishing you and Justin a lifetime of happiness!!

Lauren S. · Married on 10/05/2019

the most AMAZING venue & team

Bella Sera was the most AMAZING venue we could have asked for. From the moment we stepped onto their property to tour, we knew that it was the perfect place. We were able to get married outside in the gardens on a beautiful Saturday in October. Not only is the garden stunning, but inside the venue is so romantic. We received so many compliments about Bella Sera, and we were thrilled with how our day turned out. We went with the Signature Saturday package which included the DJ, photographer, and cake in the package. In regards to staff, Lauren Madison is wonderful to work with. She made planning so easy and effortless! Lauren is so quick to reply to e-mails/phone calls, and does her best to accommodate any wish. She sent pictures when I wasn't sure about linen colors and shared ideas without being pushy. Lauren and Erin were present day of to set up and coordinate the wedding, and were available within minutes if I needed anything. They set up everything for us, which was very convenient as I got ready upstairs in their bridal suite. The bridal suite has everything you could ask for and more! My girls and I had the best time hanging out and didn't have to worry about traveling anywhere as our hair/make-up crew came to us. Now to talk about food...seriously DELICIOUS! We had the Chicken Romano and Tuscan Boneless Beef Short Rib with mashed potatoes and seasonal vegetables. The meat melted in your mouth. Also, almost everyone made raving comments about the Savory Chicken Pastry we had available during cocktail hour. If you are considering Bella Sera, do it! We loved every moment of our wedding day because Bella Sera made it so easy and beautiful.

Sent on 10/12/2019

Bella Sera Event Venue's reply:

Lauren -- thank you so much for the kind words! We are so glad that we were able to make planning as simple as possible for you! Thank you for letting us be a part of such an important day!

Amy V. · Married on 09/07/2019

Best Wedding Ever!

Bella Sera was absolutely the best venue we could have chosen for our wedding! Everything was PERFECT! Lauren was excellent to help with planning and to make sure everything ran smoothly. The staff was excellent. The food was fantastic. We received nothing but highly positive compliments from our guest - it was the best wedding that they had ever been to. It would not have been possible at any other venue! Thank you to the staff at Bella Sera!

Sent on 09/09/2019

Bella Sera Event Venue's reply:

Amy - your kind words are greatly appreciated. We are so glad that you chose us to be a part of such a special day!! It is so exciting that everything turned out exactly as you had hoped - it really was such a perfect day. We had an amazing time with you & Matt! Congratulations!!

• Kevin

Kevin M. · Married on 09/07/2019

Amazing wedding day and great value

We had a great experience with Bella sera. We had a wedding in December that qualified for the winter wedding package, which was basically an all inclusive package (dj, photographer, photo booth, wedding cake). This package was an amazing value compared to other venues we looked at. The wedding coordinator (Lauren) was so great to work with and very helpful through the entire process. We had our ceremony at the venue as well. The staff was amazing with their assistance on this and does a great job to flip the room in a short time. All of our guests haven’t stopped telling how much they enjoyed the venue, especially the food. Last, the bridal suite was a great addition. It was a nice space to have access throughout the day and an amazing spot for the girls to get ready. We would highly recommend this venue.

Sent on 01/22/2020

Bella Sera Event Venue's reply:

Kevin - thank you so much for the kind words! We are so happy that you let us be a part of your and Corinne's Big Day! Wishing the two of you a lifetime of happiness together!

Dawn M. · Married on 09/01/2019

Fairy Tale Come True

This venue is by far the best around. The venue includes a list of qualified vendors that work with Bella Sera frequently. We got engaged in January and were married in August. Lauren helped us figure out what we may/may not need, obtain reputable vendors that work well together (photographer, videographer, florist, etc.). The bridal suite upstairs where you get ready for the day is perfect for larger or smaller groups (we had 10 bridesmaids/maids/matrons of honor). The parking lot is big enough for even a large group of guests. We were able to taste everything we could at the mock wedding prior to our big day and I will say make sure you go hungry! The food is incredible and if you don't, you will regret missing out on tasting everything. The salmon is by far my favorite dish. The dill remoulade on it is to die for! Even the owner was helping clear dishes at the mock wedding and visiting with the guests. He is truly an incredible guy and it shows he puts thought into every detail to make sure the venue is continuously improving and being the best venue in the area! He cares about the people that book the venue and it shows. The food during cocktail hour and late night snacks were a huge hit as well. The service of the staff during our wedding was wonderful. They are all very helpful, friendly and do an incredible job at keeping everything cleaned up and on time. Lauren, the event coordinator/planner, is amazing to work with during all of the planning, the rehearsal, and the wedding day. Her smile puts you at ease and the assistance she provides is beyond anything I have experienced. She made things so easy and ensured we would have the best day yet. We even had an intern Andrea work with us a bit and you can tell she learned from the best. She did not miss a beat. Our ceremony was outside and we did not need to add decorations as the outdoors is picture perfect in every way, shape, and form. Some people put flowers on the outdoor arch but the detail within that and the fencing around the pond is beautiful in itself so we did not add anything. The chairs in the reception area are the gorgeous bamboo style chairs that do not require any additional decorations (chair bows/covers, unless you absolutely are set on those). The stairs leading down into the reception area make for a grand entrance (one out of a fairy tale) for the bride and groom. I cannot say enough good things about Bella Sera between their staff, food, venue, etc. We really enjoyed working with Lauren and having this venue for our big day! If we renew our vows, we might just have to book it again! I am already looking for a way to get back there to eat more of that amazing salmon! Thank you for making our wedding day like something out of a fairy tale. It was the best day ever!

Sent on 10/06/2019

Bella Sera Event Venue's reply:

Dawn -- What a compliment!! We are so glad that we could make your Big Day as stress-free as possible and delight you with every detail. Congratulations to you and Jasmin! Wishing you a lifetime of happiness.... and if you ever want to plan another event, we can make sure there will be salmon, haha!

• Sammi

Sammi · Married on 08/31/2019

Mr. and Mrs. Spaniol

Bella Sera was the perfect place for our wedding! We had such a fabulous day, and our guests raved about it!! The garden was the perfect spot for our ceremony; all the trees were so green, and the pond with the fountain was beautiful. The food was delicious!! And we had so much fun dancing the night away. Lauren and her team were such a big help and made sure everything was perfect for us.
    Thank you Bella Sera!! ♥️

Sent on 09/08/2019

Bella Sera Event Venue's reply:

Thank you for the kind words! We had a great time celebrating you and Kyle! Congratulations -- we are wishing the two of you a lifetime of happiness!

• Amanda

Amanda · Married on 08/23/2019

Beautiful gem in Canonsburg

We chose to have our wedding at Bella Sera due to their amazing outdoor garden and pond area for the ceremony. In addition, we loved that it was an all-inclusive venue, so the DJ and photographer were all included as well as a credit to 1 of three bakeries that they work with. Everything went smoothly and flawless. Lauren Madison is the wedding coordinator and she is fabulous – very friendly, responsive, and helpful. We also had a staff member named Erin, who set up for the big day and did such a fantastic job! Our guests would not stop commenting on how amazing Bella Sera was. We highly recommend them for your wedding, you won’t regret it!

Sent on 09/03/2019

Bella Sera Event Venue's reply:

Amanda - we are so thankful for your kind words. We are honored that you let us play a major role and yours and Jarrod's lives together. Congratulations! We're wishing you a lifetime of happiness!!

• Dawn

Dawn Z. · Married on 08/18/2019

Excellent wedding experience!

I loved working with Bella Sera. The venue and grounds are beautiful and Lauren and Erin are both very helpful. The food was great! Although our wedding was small, under 25 guests, they don't make it feel 'small'. We had a great day and experience with Bella Sera! It was a one stop shop for me and was perfect!

Sent on 10/09/2019

Bella Sera Event Venue's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words, Dawn! We had such a great time celebrating you and Bob! Congratulations again and again -- wishing you a lifetime of happiness!!

• Brittany

Brittany · Married on 07/20/2019

One of the best wedding venues in Pittsburgh

We got married at Bella Sera on 7/20/19. From the very first visit to the venue a year prior, we fell in love with the entire place and people. Lauren is one of the best wedding coordinators in the business- she is personable, responsive, professional, and on top of it down to the smallest details. As a bride-to-be, I really appreciated her ability to get back to me so quickly, so many times with answers to questions big and small. The venue itself is beautiful!!! We absolutely loved the bridal suite upstairs, it is like getting ready in an Italian Villa, spacious, great lighting, and everything you would want in that space was there. We had planned to have our wedding in the garden outside, however due extreme heat we had to move things indoors at the last minute- they made this no sweat and very seamless for us.

Additionally there was enough space for all of our guests (130) to feel comfortable but not too big that it felt empty. There were plenty of food options for cocktail hour and dinner, and tons of specialty cocktails to choose from. My family is Italian and we are from the northern NJ area originally, so we were interested in a venue that would give good sized portions of well-done food. Bella Sera came through!

Lastly, if you are going with Bella Sera for your venue i would HIGHLY recommend working with Brad Riggio and Kevin Redford for your photographer and DJ- they were both amazing. They work with the venue and with each other all the time and they are like a well-oiled machine in combination with Lauren. Brad knows how to capture the best pictures and make things fun for the whole bridal party. Kevin met with us and went over every detail from start to finish of the wedding, and had the dance floor full the entire time!! I would also recommend Fragile Paradise for flowers- Megan was awesome, and also works frequently with the venue. She was super flexible and just simply does great work. The flowers and arrangements were full, fresh, and matched the look we were going for.

Highly recommend this venue!!!

Sent on 08/03/2019

Bella Sera Event Venue's reply:

Brittany - thank you so so much for the review! We are happy that we were able to put on the perfect event for you, and we are glad that our preferred vendors lived up to your expectations as well! Thank you for letting us be a part of such a special day! Wishing you and Craig a lifetime of happiness!!
  • Denise

Denise · Married on 07/19/2019

Bella Sera is absolutely hands down THE BEST place to have a wedding!

Bella Sera is the absolute BEST wedding venue and we could not have been more satisfied with everything from the venue, the amazing staff, the incredible food, the gorgeous place and the recommended vendors that we had to choose from. On a scale of 1-10, they are a 10+++

We can’t say enough about Lauren Madison and all the staff that take the stress out of planning a wedding! We are SO glad we chose Bella Sera!

Sent on 09/16/2019

Bella Sera Event Venue's reply:

Denise, thank you so much for the kind review! We had an amazing time celebrating Megan & Adam. Thank you all for letting us be a part of such a significant day!

Jackie · Married on 07/13/2019

Dream Wedding - 5 Stars

Jason, Lauren and their staff have built an amazing brand at Bella Sera. My wife and I toured a few different wedding venues in the Pittsburgh area and the moment we walked into Bella Sera we were sold. We cannot say enough great things about the service we received from the Bella Sera staff. The venue itself is gorgeous and the recent renovations of the outdoor patio and pond area have elevated it even higher! In addition to the beautiful facility, the food and drink options are excellent. The portion sizes are generous, so your guests will not go home hungry and quality is outstanding! If you want to have the wedding of your dreams, Bella Sera is the place to go. We highly recommend!

Sent on 08/02/2019

Bella Sera Event Venue's reply:

Jackie - thank you so so much for the kind words! We had a wonderful time celebrating you and Ryan -- it was such a perfect day! We are so thankful that you let us play a role in your Big Day. Congratulations!! Wishing the two of you a lifetime of happiness.
  • William

William · Married on 07/12/2019

Amazing venue, owner and wedding coordinator!

We could not have been more pleased from the time we booked the venue until our wedding day!

The venue is beautiful inside and out. Inside it gives you the feel of an Italian Tuscan Villa and outside they have a beautifully landscaped garden with a pond and fountain.

We can not speak highly enough of the staff and ownership. The owner Jason has paid attention to so many details to insure the venue to the food are superb. We also can’t thank Lauren Madison and her intern Andrea enough either! Lauren is as good as it gets as an event/ wedding coordinator! She was always willing to respond to our emails and calls or even to meet when questions arose along the way.

We had both our ceremony (outside in the gardens) and reception at Bella Sera . We couldn’t have asked for a better day and Lauren made sure every last detail was accounted for and taken care of so we could enjoy being in the moment.

We also opted for one of their packages which included several preferred vendors. It really saved us time upfront and they only recommended the best. They have it down to a science and again we would highly recommend Bella Sera to any couple searching for a beautiful venue that will go out of their way to not only meet but exceed your wedding day expectations!R

Sent on 08/01/2019

Bella Sera Event Venue's reply:

Thank you so much, Bill! We greatly appreciate you and Colette. The two of you had such a beautiful day, and we're thankful that you trusted us to help with your honeymoon as well! Wishing you a lifetime of happiness!

Kyra · Married on 07/05/2019

Perfect in everyway

I always wanted to have an outdoor wedding, and Bella Sera had the ultimate setting. The best part is that, if the weather does not corporate, the inside setting is equally as stunning! Lauren was the most responsive and super helpful, she can do it all.

The venue package we picked included the DJ, Photographer, and cake which was so nice to have that all taken care of. Both DJ Redfor and Photogrpaher Brad Riggio were so great to work with and can make any thing possible. If you are looking to have a beautiful wedding with such amazing staff, book here!

Sent on 06/06/2019

Bella Sera Event Venue's reply:

Kyra - thank you so so so much for the kind words. We had an amazing time celebrating you & Don! Wishing the two of you years and years of happiness!
  • Shawna

Shawna A. · Married on 06/28/2019

Dream come true

I couldn't imagine having my wedding at any other place! All my other bride friends talked about how stressful planning was but with Lauren at bella sera it was a breeze! I always got same day responses from her and she helped me every step of the way! The staff was phenomenal they truly care and enjoy what they do and it shows ! the venue is breathtaking inside and out! When I came to look at bella I couldn't get it out of my mind and I knew I found "my place" I couldn't imagine my wedding any other way! I'm still getting calls that's it was they best wedding guests have ever attended! Many many thanks to everyone at bella sera! I will highly recommend this venue to anyyyyyoonneeee!

Sent on 06/30/2019

Bella Sera Event Venue's reply:

Shawna - thank you for the kind words. We are honored that you let us play a role in your and Cory's lives together. Congratulations!!

Megan · Married on 06/22/2019

Highly Recommend

I can’t even begin to say enough good things about Bella Sera. From the moment we walked in for the tour, we knew it was the perfect venue. The wedding planner, Lauren, is fantastic. She is helpful and quick to answer any question that comes her way. The rest of the staff is equally as wonderful. They really went above and beyond to make our day looked beautiful and make sure the bridal party and guests all had a great time. The food at Bella Sera is on a whole new level and far surpasses regular “wedding food.” Many of our guests told us that our wedding was the most beautiful they had ever been to (our ceremony was outside in the garden) and the food was to die for. I’m sad my time at Bella Sera is over and would highly recommend this venue to anyone looking for the perfect wedding day!

Sent on 07/09/2019

Bella Sera Event Venue's reply:

Thank you so much for the review, Megan! We could not have imagined a more perfect day for you and Connor!! We are honored that you let us be a part of your Big Day. Wishing you a lifetime of happiness together!

Alyssa S. · Married on 06/22/2019

Amazing Venue!!!

Bella Sera was a perfect venue for our wedding! Everything from the space to the food was absolutely perfect. The outdoor garden area and pond were so beautiful for cocktail hour and the spread of appetizers was amazing! Our guests all raved about the food and the space!

On top of the delicious food and indoor/outdoor space, the venue also has an amazing suite to get ready in. My bridal party, close family, and vendors (hair/makeup) totaled around 17 people and we all fit so comfortably in the space! They provide luncheon options and an adorable mimosa bar—this was such an amazing bonus to having our reception here!!

Finally, the service at the venue is incredible. The on-site coordinator Lauren is always so happy to answer any questions any hour of the day! She is AMAZING! The staff during the event was incredible as well. The bridesmaids & groomsmen were feeling tired as we finally sat down for dinner and a staff member was kind enough to drive somewhere locally to get us some red bull-so nice of them!!! I have nothing but great things to say about the venue and our experience there!

Sent on 07/18/2019

Bella Sera Event Venue's reply:

Alyssa, thank you so much for the kind review! We had the most wonderful time with you and Billy! Your Day was nothing short of flawless. Congratulations!! Wishing the two of you a lifetime of happiness!!