Bella Moda Photography Reviews

Bella Moda Photography 5
Bella Moda Photography 6
Bella Moda Photography 7

Erica · Married on 06/20/2015

Thank you for your willingness to stick around so late to make sure we get in the wedding shots I want! Bella Moda Photography is fanastic and is a great pleasure to work with.

Bella Moda Photography is also affordable and professional.

Johnna · Married on 09/22/2012

Exceptional

Trish is a phenomenal photographer and a true professional! Her creativity & attention to detail went above & beyond all expectations! She is a workhorse and covered every second of our wedding day well into the night, from the traditional posed pictures to the candid photojournalisic shots. I loved her personality & willingness to put herself out there & get to know our family and friends. That effort was important to me because everyone could be comfortable & be themselves around her, which created opportunities for her to capture those precious moments that happen in between the main events of a wedding. If there is any advice I can give to couples planning their wedding it's to invest in a real professional photographer. You're investing in a lifetime together so why not invest in an excellent photographer like Trish to capture the moments that you will cherish all the days of your lives? It's an investment you won't regret!

Bella Moda Photography 8
    Bella Moda Photography 16
    Bella Moda Photography 17
    Bella Moda Photography 18

Stephanie · Married on 11/11/2011

My husband and I got married in Leavenworth and we wanted our pictures after the wedding taken outside but we didn't know the area very well. Trish picked out 4 different locations for us to go after the wedding and drove us to them! She even stopped at the welcome to Leavenworth sign for us to get a touristy pic at my request :) she was fun to work with and very accomodating! She does something special for her couples too! She surprised us with a homemade "Just Married" and an "XOXO" banner done beautifully in our wedding colors! She also brought along a rustic barn wood frame to use as another prop!

She mailed us our pictures on a flash drive and even included a 4x6 print in an adorable "LOVE" frame about 5-6 weeks after our wedding :)

She used some of our pictures to make a beautiful photo book for her portfolio and when she no longer carried that type of book she sold it to my mom at a huge discount! She was just recently swapping out metallic prints she'd been using of us at her wedding fairs and sold them to my hubbs and I at cost! She shipped them promptly after recieving our payment and we recieved them just two business days later! She's amazing, our pictures turned out amazing and I HIGHLY recommed her :)

Jessica · Married on 07/09/2010

This photographer did an unbelievable job for my wedding. We had all kinds of calamities hit, and it didn't seem to phase her a bit. When it started raining, I thought all would be lost, having an outside wedding and all, but she was completely prepared for it, and you can't even tell in the photos that there had even been one drop of rain that day! She was very good at getting everyone in the right places for the types of photos we wanted, and was so plesant to everyone. I couldn't have had a better photographer that day.

Lori · Married on 08/28/2004

Trish did an excellent job of capturing our special day for us. She managed to create pictures that really reflected our emotions and she did it without being a distraction. I would recommend her services to anyone. She does a fantastic job in a professional manner! Thanks again Trish :-)

Audrey · Married on 06/07/2008

Trish's flexibility was key in our wedding pictures success. Overall we had a good experience and our happy with our pictures! :o)

Sally · Married on 07/04/2015

3.0

Trish was easy to work with and is very responsive to inquiries, questions and package arrangements. She captured the entire event start to finish. The wedding was on a really hot day (nearly 100 degrees) and she didn't let that slow her down one bit. She even helped me with my makeup which was great. My only tip for future jobs is to suggest that she "scout" out the venue before the event better. I felt that she didn't direct us as a couple to photo locations with confidence and we were the ones telling her where to shoot and go to on the property. I also would have liked more close up artsy portraits of the bride and individual groom shots. Something I overlooked when the event was over and wished we would have done.

Rhyan · Married on 09/01/2012

Trish was an amazing fit for our needs! We were looking for someone who would focus on the candid shots, and not be too pushy with the typical professional set-ups. Trish met with us before the wedding to discuss our needs, was extremely professional in terms requesting an itinerary, showing up on time, capturing key moments, and helping us stay on schedule. Our pictures, which we have about a million of, turned out beautifully! Other than the normal hindsight changes [mostly having to do with our short-sightedness], we were extremely pleased with the photos from our wedding! Would definitely recommend Bella Moda Photography to other couples looking for a flexible photographer with good skills...