Bella Mera Bridal Boutique Reviews

Bella Mera Bridal Boutique 2
Bella Mera Bridal Boutique 3
Bella Mera Bridal Boutique 4

Ashley · Married on 09/23/2012

They had the veil I was searching for, and for a very good price. It was cheaper even with the custom blusher veil (over $50 cheaper!), than if I had bought just the veil at the store where I got my dress. I had to call them to ask them a few questions about the veil, and the person on the phone was very nice, friendly, and extremely helpful. A real person who spoke fluent English, not someone overseas or a robot.

Not only that, but the veil shipped to me even sooner than they had estimated (less than 2 weeks, and that's with the custom work on it). Plus their website is one of the few vendors that I felt wasn't an online scam :)

I will definitely buy from them again - in fact, I intend to buy my hair comb from them!

Sent on 07/14/2012

Bella Mera Bridal Boutique's reply:

Ashley, you were a joy to deal with. We appreciate you taking the time to write us your review.

Linda · Married on 09/02/2012

I needed a bustier for my daughter's wedding dress which we bought in Pittsburgh (our town). I couldn't find one locally so I began searching the web. I called Bella Mera at the end of the day and their staff were super responsive. They promised to email me and call first thing in the morning to order. What a pleasant surprise that this vendor followed through by calling and emailing and successfully getting the bustier within the week. This is a first class vendor!

Sent on 09/09/2012

Bella Mera Bridal Boutique's reply:

Hi Linda, I am glad it worked out for your daughter. It was a pleasure working with you and glad we could make her day special. Thank you for the review. We appreciate it.

mina · Married on 08/12/2012

I was very happy with the vendor, they communicated with me instantly when i requested a veil that was not on their website, they provided the veil I wanted for a very good price. I then received my veil sooner than expected and the communication was very prompt and sufficient. I would reccomend this vendor.

Sent on 03/20/2012

Laura · Married on 07/28/2012

One word...WOW!!!

It is hard to imagine that a woman's fairytale wedding day could be so beautifully preserved and recreated in such a custom manner. Jennifer at Bella Mera Bridal Boutique did just that with the preservation of my wedding gown. She was able to restore every sparkling detail, rid all stains and blemishes and display my wedding gown to appear brand new.

Not only did Jennifer so elegantly preserve my gown, but she also made that moment so personable. The memories I have of my mother and I searching for "the dress" were all relived in the unique way my mother and Jennifer presented my gown. The love and excitement my mother and I shared preparing for my special day also radiated from Jennifer. Her sincerity, professionalism, attention to detail and follow through rises above the rest.

Both Jennifer and Bella Mera Boutique come with my highest recommendations. I am forever grateful for her dedication to excellence and compassion for her work. The cherished memories of my Wedding Day have now continued in ways beyond my imagination. This gift has truly kept on giving...

Sent on 06/05/2015
  • FMC

Christy · Married on 06/02/2012

I searched high and low for the Giselle bridals veil I fell in love with at the bridal salon. I couldn't find it for a reasonable price until I stumbled upon bella mera. They were able to order my beautiful veil at a price I could afford. I had my veil within 3 weeks of ordering. I highly recommend this vendor!

Sent on 03/07/2012

Thanks so much!

Melanie · Married on 05/05/2012

Professional, prompt and overall outstanding to work with. A++ Highly recommended!!

Sent on 03/07/2012

Lindsey · Married on 04/21/2012

I found Bella Mera on a blog after continuously searching for a reasonable price on a Giselle Veil. They were able to order it for me and get it at a lower price than other vendors. I got the veil in about 2 weeks, I was so happy when it arrived!! I am very pleased!

Sent on 03/05/2012

Bella Mera Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you Lindsey we appreciate your feedback. We are happy you are pleased with your veil. Thanks, Bella Mera Bridal

Kelly · Married on 10/15/2017

I ordered my daughter's flower girl dress from Bella Mera. They were the most affordable option (i was able to find an online coupon and free shipping). The dress arrived exactly when they said it would, with no issues. I felt comfortable ordering from them because of the positive reviews. I am happy to report they lived up to the hype.

Sent on 10/11/2017

Jessica · Married on 08/27/2016

I was able to save a lot of money purchasing my daughter's junior bridesmaid dress through Bella Mera. I am also a bridesmaid in the same wedding and had to purchase my dress through the boutique the bride chose- the dress from Bella Mera came quicker and is the same quality, dye lot, etc.

Sent on 07/31/2016
  • Jeanne

Jeanne · Married on 08/27/2016

Exactly what we wanted and got to us sooner than we expected!

Sent on 05/11/2016

Morris · Married on 09/05/2015

Jennifer was caring, helpful and quick. Got a new tux in record time at a great price, and when it did fit quite as expected got a replacement in record time. Thanks, Jennifer.

Sent on 08/10/2015

As part of our family tradition, my mother gave me her 47 year old wedding gown so I could have it reconstructed into my daughters’ Baptism and First Holy Communion gowns. The gown had not been cleaned nor preserved, and after years of unsealed storage, the beautiful hand-beaded silk and lace was yellowed and disintegrating. I thought the condition was irreversible, but in hopes of preventing further damage, I took it to a dry cleaner who offered preservation services. The gown came back clean, pressed, and boxed, but much of the yellowing remained. I assumed it was permanent.

I then took the gown to Bella Mera Bridal Boutique in Middleburg, who coordinated the preservation with a specialist. Jennifer was very accommodating and cautioned that it was unlikely the gown could be returned to its original condition. She explained it would take approximately 8 weeks, but provided me with a tracking number to monitor progress.

When it came time to pick up the dress, I was stunned! It looked practically new. I still can’t believe they were able to repair years of neglect on such a delicate gown. The gown was packaged with archival paper, boxed, and sealed. Bella Mera helped me restore a priceless family heirloom that I no longer fear will fall apart.

I highly encourage anyone who is seeking to restore a gown to visit Bella Mira. I also encourage every bride to preserve her dress so it can become a family heirloom too.

Sent on 11/09/2015

Kolo · Married on 10/04/2013

I have 3 words for you all considering doing business from a far with Bella Mera: JENNIFER IS AMAZING!!!

Sorta a a long story, but here is the short of it. Was looking for the perfect wedding shoes for months. Found them finally through Bella Mera. I'm not a huge online shopper so I was nervous about buying shoes online. But they were the ones! Bought them, they arrived in a timely fashion but were way too big even though I ordered the size I typically wear. And my wedding was only 5 fives away! Jennifer came to the rescue. And when I say she was the most helpful person ever, I mean it!! She calmed down this bride (who was having a year from H E double hockey sticks), and was there to be of service.

I followed her instructions, ordered the size I needed and the shoes arrived in plenty of time till the wedding! Jennifer is awesome. I mean awesome!! If you are ordering from outside of VA, just know that you'll be in goods hands. She'll handle all and any questions you have promptly.

Sent on 10/27/2013
  • Jerrel

Jerrel · Married on 08/11/2012

Bella Mera Boutique went out of their way to make sure I was a satisfied customer and bride. They went above and beyond to make sure I had the veil and tiara I wanted for my wedding, when it looked like the processing and shipping time might not allow for me to get the items. I am grateful to the owner/manager and I appreciate the responsiveness to my questions and their very helpful staff! Not to mention they have really great prices compared to other vendors out there selling the same product.

Sent on 10/25/2012
  • Regina

Regina Young · Married on 04/27/2019

Amazing Service! Very easy process.

Amazing Service! Very easy process. I purchased my bridesmaids dress from here. The customer service team were outstanding in helping find a maid of honor dress. My dress was a little larger then expected due to recent weight loss but they gave me a few alteration places to call. The dress I chose was a bit pricey but worth the experience. I couldn't have asked for a better and easier experience.

Sent on 02/03/2019

Holly · Married on 04/06/2019

Great Value

I ordered my veil online from Bella Mera Bridal during their Cyber Monday promotion. The shipping was a bit over the 2-5 weeks listed and came about 7 weeks after I ordered. That being said, they were quick to answer my email and give an update on the shipping status when I reached out. The veil arrived in great condition as promised and looked great with my dress!

Sent on 01/17/2019

Bella Mera Bridal Boutique's reply:

Hi Holly, thanks for your kind words and being honest about your experience with us here at Bella Mera Bridal. It's always pleasant to hear when the customer is pleased in the end means we did our job right. Thanks again Holly for being honest about your experience.

Ana Flores · Married on 03/22/2019

Great costumer service

The costumer service staff was very helpfull with my order, and were able to fulfill all of my requests. I am happy with the price, and quality of the products.

Sent on 01/15/2019

Jai · Married on 10/14/2017

Loved the esse of shopping online. Fast shipping! Quality product.... no knock off!!

Sent on 10/06/2017

nicole · Married on 06/03/2017

I fell in love with a veil at another bridal boutique but it was way over my budget so I got the style number and researched other boutiques that also carry it and I found Bella Mera Bridal Boutique. The veil was almost half the price of the other store!!!! They were very easy to work with and the veil was delivered within the time frame they had promised well before my wedding.

Sent on 06/21/2017

Was able to find the exact vail I wanted at another shop for half the price!!!

Sent on 02/08/2017

De'Anna · Married on 02/04/2017

Very easy transaction. Ordered my dress online, it came quick and was packaged well. Dress was true to size and easy to alter. Dress held up nicely during event. Communication with company was clear, efficient and I knew the entire process from when my order was place to when it arrived at my house.

Sent on 02/16/2017

Kaihomy · Married on 04/19/2014

3.5

I purchased two separate veils and they were capable of attaching the other as a blusher. It was the exact one that I wanted but cheaper! The place I found it wanted to charge $800! Incredible like I don't have a wedding to pay for right? Wedding wire called me to ensure me my package was being sent they did an unbelievable job couldn't have ask for more. Thanks Bella Bridal.

Sent on 08/14/2013

I am not wearing a veil for my wedding so I was looking for a piece to put in my hair and found exactly what I was looking for. I am so excited. Good quality for the price. I can't wait to wear it!

Sent on 04/29/2016

Bella Mera Bridal Boutique's reply:

Hello, thanks for your feedback, we know your time is valuable. I am glad that the hairpiece worked out for you and we would love to see photos! We would like to take this opportunity to also thank you for shopping with us.

Rebecca · Married on 05/20/2017

3.5

Dress was exactly as ordered and arrived earlier than promised. Would use again and recommend to others.

Sent on 02/01/2017

THANK YOU!!! My Giselle belt was delivered today. About a month before I really expected it. It is gorgeous and just the one I wanted!!

Thanks again!!