Bella Mera Bridal Boutique Reviews

Bella Mera Bridal Boutique 1
Bella Mera Bridal Boutique 2
Bella Mera Bridal Boutique 3
Bella Mera Bridal Boutique 4

All of my questions were answered promptly and I absolutely love my belt (which was more than $100 cheaper than my local bridal store).

Sent on 01/10/2014
  • User4594960 · event on: 10/23/2014

Vendor was responsive to my needs. My order arrived on time and in perfect condition.

Sent on 12/08/2014

Nan · event on: 10/04/2014

Jennifer at Bella Mera Bridal wa truly a wonderful individual to work with! My husband and I were planning to celebrate our 25th wedding anniversary by renewing our vows. Jennifer helped this blushing middle aged "bride" feel comfortable and like I was experiencing the moment for the first time. Her suggestions helped me to put together a picture that brought tears to my husband's eyes and made me feel truly beautiful. The shop in Middleburg is small and quaint. The personalized service unmatched! Jennifer and staff were responsive to all of my questions and requests! Thank you Jennifer and Bella Mera!

Sent on 11/25/2014

Bella Mera Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank You Nan it has been truly a pleasure to assist you and your family. And to know such feelings overwhelmed you on that special day. We had fun picking everything out. Also, thanks for sharing your wedding photos with the me. I appreciate you taking the time to write us a review. Happy Holidays and Happy New Year - Jennifer

Katie · Married on 07/19/2014

Bella Mera is a quaint shop in the heart of Middleburg. It is mainly appointment only, which is great because she locks the door to the public during your appointment. Having that one on one time with Jennifer was great, it made me feel so special. For the size of the shop, which is relatively small, she has a great selection of dresses! They are all in pristine condition. Jennifer took her time with me, let me try things on twice and did not force anything on me! You can really tell Jennifer has experience in the industry and knows what she's doing.

I did look at other shops and my experience with those was poor compared to Bella Mera. The other shops were busy with other brides there at the same time and you could tell those places were just out to sell a dress. Bella Mera was such an intimate experience for me and my family...we even had a champagne toast when I said yes, to the dress! I highly recommend this shop to anyone looking for an upscale experience with dresses that aren't over the top expensive.

Sent on 03/04/2014

Bella Mera Bridal Boutique's reply:

We wanted to reach out and say "Thank You" for the kinds words that you expressed about Bella Mera!. The Casablanca Dress looked stunning on you.

JENNIFER · Married on 07/12/2014

Being the most important day of my daughter's life and wanting the very best for her I was hesitant to order her veil online. With the reviews from others and the reassurance I received from Jennifer at Bella Mera Bridal Boutique I ordered her veil. Everything I had hoped for happened. The veil is the exact one we found at the bridal shop in town and it was half priced. Jennifer at Bella Mella Bridal was genuinely kind and helpful, and patient with me. The service was also quick! Thanks Bella Mera Bridal!

Sent on 08/27/2015

Jacque · Married on 05/31/2014

Jennifer was wonderful!!! After having some major problems and being lied to my another bridal boutique Bella Mera Bridal Boutique (specifically Jennifer) saved my wedding!! After being told that the designer refused to take my veil order (at another shop) Jennifer promised to make it happen for my May 31 wedding and did she ever deliver!!! The veil just arrived yesterday, even sooner than expected! A++++++++++ recommendation to all!!!

Sent on 05/20/2014

Bella Mera Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to let others know about your experience with our services. We strive to get merchandise out to customers in a prompt manner. Please feel free to reach out if we can assist you in the future with another event.
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 04/04/2014

I just recieved my veil from Bella Mera Bridal! The customer service is incredible they couldnt be more helpful! I accidently ordered the wrong color veil and they were able to switch it no problem. The veil is stunning and even better was half the price of my bridal salon! I would defiantly recommend ordering from Bella Mera, couldnt be happier!!

Sent on 05/30/2013

Bella Mera Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you Katie for such kinds words about our boutique. We appreciate you contacting us right away to exchange the veil and it was our pleasure to exchange the wedding veil for you. Thank You, Bella Mera Bridal

Adrienne · Married on 03/29/2014

I found a veil I loved in the same bridal salon where I bought my dress but they wanted to charge me $250 which was more than I wanted to spend. I looked online just to print up a picture of it and happened to find it available through Bella Mera for only $100. The veil shipped within the stated 7-10 business days, my email was met with a quick and courteous response and my veil came in beautiful and undamaged. It's perfect and I'm so happy that I stumbled upon their website so I could get exactly what I wanted. Can't wait to wear it on my wedding day.

Sent on 10/02/2013

Bella Mera Bridal Boutique's reply:

Adriene, it was a such a joy working with you during your wedding selections and happy you were pleased with receiving your merchandise quickly. If you ever need assistance in the future, please feel free to contact us. Thank You, Bella Mera Bridal
  • luvgreen25

Tiffany · Married on 03/15/2014

My experience was wonderful. I called to make sure they had the veil that I was looking for and Jennifer assured me that if she didn't have it in stock, she would order it and ship it out to me immediately. I am not getting married until March 2014, but I ordered my veil on August 21st and received it in the mail on September 6th. The bridal shop where I ordered my dress told me that it would take about 6 months to come in. Needless to say, I'm extremely pleased with my purchase and my interaction with Bella Mera Bridal. I only wish I lived closer to VA to have gone there and ordered my dress.

Sent on 09/09/2013

I had a wonderful experience with Bella Mera. I spent months searching for a sash and veil and couldn't find ones that I liked and were reasonably priced. I had a private appointment, which made it a very personal experience. I was able to try items on at my own pace and never felt rushed to make a decision. The personalized care and attention made the long drive well worth it. I ended up finding a veil, sash, jewelry, and a hair piece all at Bella Mera and all for a very reasonable price. I recommend this place to all brides.

Sent on 09/10/2013

Jackie · Married on 01/10/2014

I found the dresses I wanted my girls to wear at a local shop, but they didn't have the long style, and their price was the same as everyone else's. Searching the web, I found Bella Mira Bridal...and called to make sure that it was a legit place. The woman I spoke with was so nice, and explained they can offer lower prices online because they are not there to help you with your measurements, etc. Also, they have great tracking, and offer additional items that you can purchase to match your dresses.

Sent on 02/25/2014

Alicia · Married on 09/13/2013

I would definitely recommend Bella Mera Bridal Boutique!!! BMBB provided one of the best experiences I've had during my wedding planning process. I found their website online while searching for a specific bridal belt style that was extremely expensive in the store. Not only was their price lower than anyone, the customer service was fantastic. While their website is a bit different than most, because they don't provide prices on every item. You have to send a "request" for the price if it is not posted. They responded to me the same day, and explained their ordering process. After I placed the order, they called me personally to explain that the designer was a little back ordered and it would take a couple of weeks longer than the estimated date, and they wanted to make sure it was okay. I had plenty of time and was in no rush. Then I began receiving emails a few weeks later once my belt had been delivered to their store. Then I got an email as the USPS was processing their shipment to me. Their communication and customer service was fantastic, and the price was unbeatable!

I did have one issue with the shipping but it was because the post office made a mistake. I received the email that the order was delivered on a specific date and time, but when I got home it was not there. After contacting the post office and receiving little to no information, I called Bella Mera and explained. They filed a case immediately with the post office to help me track down what happened. I finally found that the pkg was delivered to the wrong address, and my neighbor took 5 days to get it back to me. They were so professional and understanding with my issue.

My recommendation when ordering from Bella Mera: BUY THE INSURANCE! It is very inexpensive and worth it. Even though my mishap was not their fault, I would have lost out on my purchase because I decided to just do basic shipping for a lower cost (it didn't require a signature and that could have prevented my issue).

Sent on 05/30/2013

I order a veil from Bella Mera Bridal on Wed July 10th. In the notes of my order I stated that I needed the veil by Jul 20th for my final fitting. Shortly after submitting my order I received a call from Jennifer that she would let the vendor send the veil direct to me so that I can get it ASAP. They typically charge a $10 fee for drop shipping which was waived because they really wanted to make sure I got it on time. My order was shipped the same day and I received it the next day. I was surprised and appreciative of Bella Mera Bridal’s prompt response. Initially I was planning on ordering from somewhere local in New York. I was told that they couldn't get this veil in time for my wedding and they attempted to sell me another veil at a higher price. I am so glad I found Bella Mera website online. I received my order and fell in love with the veil; it was beautiful and exactly what I wanted. Thanks to Jennifer and Bella Mera for making me a happy bride

Sent on 07/17/2013

I ordered a veil online for my daughter. Jennifer at Bella Mera immediately contacted me to introduce herself. At that time she confirmed the order and wedding date. Although they did not have the veil in stock she explained when I could expect shipment. I received the veil 5 days earlier than originally expected. It is in perfect condition and the price was significantly less than what the local salon was quoting for the same veil! I highly recommend Bella Mera Bridal.

Sent on 01/07/2013

Pam · Married on 07/13/2013

We have been very pleased with every part of dealing with Bella Mera. They are very helpful and professional. I recommend them to everyone. Thank you Bella Mera! Pam C.

Sent on 03/20/2013

Regina · Married on 06/21/2013

I absolutely love the veil I received. It is just as expected! Thanks so much!!!

Sent on 11/26/2012

Bella Mera Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thanks Regina! Wishing you blessings on your wedding day.

Colette · Married on 06/08/2013

I live in Boston and had my heart set on a specific pink-colored sash to go along with my bridal gown. I was devastated to find out only months before my wedding that no one in Boston carried the sash! I did a search online and found that Bella Bridal did carry it so I called and Jennifer was quick and responsive to my inquiry. Not only was she able to help me pick out a few sashes, she sent me photos of each and quoted me prices much more reasonably priced than the Boston boutiques. After I picked out two sashes she sent them to me with in a week, just in time for my final dress fitting. I love my dress and the pink sash adds so much more uniqueness and flare! Thanks so much Jennifer for all of your help!

Sent on 04/01/2013

Katie · Married on 05/25/2013

I just received my LC Bridal veil purchased online through Bella Mera, and I couldn't be more pleased. The customer service is absolutely outstanding, even if you are not an in store customer and just place an order over the phone or through the website.

I couldn't decide on a veil, and left on in my cart ready to purchase on the website. I received a phone call the next day asking if I needed any help or had any questions. She was able to price several veils, discuss my options, and I was finally able to settle on a veil.

Bella Mera has hands down the best prices. I got my authentic LC Cathedral bridal veil for only $200 when my local bridal shop wanted to charge me $385. I received my veil within a week with free shipping, when my local shop told me it would be 12 weeks. Absolutely amazing. Highly recommend!!

Sent on 03/18/2013

Wonderful! Everything came as ordered and on time! Very happy!

Sent on 02/20/2013

The veil was beautiful and they went out of their way to get it to us on time,

Sent on 04/01/2013

T · Married on 03/23/2013

Bella Mera Bridal Boutique is absolutely wonderful! After visiting three bridal shops I found the Giselle tiara and veil that I had my heart set on at Bella's website for $100 less than the bridal shops were offering! The tiara wasn't on the Bella website but they looked it up and ordered it for me. I was so grateful for their responsiveness in helping me. I received my items in about 3 weeks from Bella's when the bridal boutiques said it would take 6 weeks.

Sent on 10/12/2012

I ordered a hair clip for the big day on short notice and Bella Mera Bridal was beyond helpful in getting the clip to me in time. The clip looked absolutely perfect!! Thank you.

Sent on 01/15/2013

Lucy · Married on 10/13/2012

Bella Mera ...I was searching through the internet for Bridal Tiaras when i came across BellaMera Bridal OMG!!! Beautiful... Beautiful ..I just received my Tiara yesterday and what can i say it's stunning. Customer service overall was great...The gal that helped her name is Jennifer, she did even the impossible for me to get my Tiara on time in such short time before the big day. like any other bride i was nervous that i wouldn't be getting it on time and everything worked out thanks for all her hard work....
    Now I'm a happy bride to be..

Lucy

Sent on 09/25/2012

Shannon · Married on 10/06/2012

Bella Mera Bridal was great! I ordered my veil, finding it here to be $50 less than at the store where I found it. When they ordered it for me, it was discontinued so they found a similar replacement. The new one was much more expensive but I was still given the price of the 1st veil! Jennifer called me right away to let me know, kept me posted with shipping info, customer service was awesome!

Sent on 08/01/2012

Bella Mera Bridal Boutique's reply:

Shannon, I hope all is well! I am so happy to hear you enjoyed the replacement veil and the service. I am sure you will look fab at your wedding in October. If you need us, you know how to reach me, Jennifer. Take care.

Nicole · Married on 09/29/2012

I wish that I could have made all of my wedding purchases through Bella Mera! I was a bit nervous about ordering a veil I'd never seen from a store that I could find so little information on but my experience with Bella Mera couldn't have been more positive. Right from the get-go the staff was incredibly responsive and answered every one of my questions in a timely, professional, and friendly manner. Once I'd placed my order they communicated with me step by step to let me know where things stood. The veil was supposed to take 2-3 weeks to come in but I ordered on March 26th and received my veil April 10th! The staff was very accommodating and double checked with me to confirm where I wanted the veil shipped based on what day it was going to be delivered (home vs work address). I took the veil out of the packaging and looked it over briefly while at work and it looks incredible! The price was significantly less than what I was quoted in the stores and the veil looks exactly the same. I highly recommend using Bella Mera for your wedding attire needs!

Sent on 04/10/2012

Bella Mera Bridal Boutique's reply:

Nicole, thanks so much for the review. I wish you the best of luck with your wedding plans.