Bella Mera Bridal Boutique Reviews

Bella Mera Bridal Boutique 2
Bella Mera Bridal Boutique 3
Bella Mera Bridal Boutique 4

Katlyn · Married on 12/31/2016

I ordered my veil at Bella Mera and they were a pleasure to work with! They were able to answer every question over chat and made me feel very comfortable that I was getting what I wanted. Thank you for great service and a beautiful product.

Sent on 03/30/2017

Camille · Married on 11/26/2016

This should be your first stop when shopping for wedding gowns, etc. Their prices are terrific, and sales people are very professional and helpful. My daughter found her veil here for considerably less than where we purchased her gown. The staff went the extra "mile" to call and verify the length of the veil before shipping it. And no shipping charges (just a modest handling fee)! The veil arrived in great condition and on time.

Lori · Married on 09/30/2016

I ordered my veil from Bella Mera Bridal. The price was more affordable than a variety of places I looked. It arrived in the designated time frame stated upon ordering. The order updates via email were accurate and beneficial. The package arrived in fantastic condition and was packaged with much attention and care paid to my veil. I love my veil and working with Bella Mera was easy and enjoyable! Thank you!

Rachel · Married on 09/24/2016

Bella Mera was an absolute joy to work with coordinating the bridesmaids dresses. My bridesmaids are all in different states, have very different schedules because of their respective careers and have very different body-types. Bella Mera was great with working with me to set up a group account for everyone to order through, answered any and all questions I had about swatches and delivery timelines and even helped at least one of the bridesmaids figure out a size and style that was best for her. Their customer service is very responsive and helpful, delivery of the dresses were right on time following email updates of when the dresses were processed and shipped, and ordering online meant that designers that were outside the budget I set for bridesmaids dresses at other stores were back in budget. One bridesmaid saved about $100 by ordering through Bella Mera rather than at a nearby bridal boutique!

Bella Mera really was wonderful, and I am so grateful that they made what can be a stressful part of wedding planning so easy.

Sent on 08/01/2016

Bella Mera Bridal Boutique's reply:

Hi Rachel, first let me thank you for writing such a detailed review of all aspects of the service and products. We want to personally thank you, your friends and family for using our services available. Any stress we can relieve is such great news.

Stefenie · Married on 09/10/2016

I found a belt at a local store that I fell in love with, but it was too expensive. I ended up searching online and found it at Bella Mera for 1/3 the price. I was skeptical so I read some reviews and then gave them a call. Jennifer was super nice and helpful and answered all of my questions! My belt came within the time frame given and was exactly the same as what I saw in the local store. Would definitely recommend them :)

Chelsea · Married on 09/10/2016

The veil I ordered was one I saw in the bridal salon where my dress is. The bridal salon wanted almost 4 times the amount Bella Mera asked for. I ordered and I believe around April, and right away someone reached out to me to let me know it would not be delievered right away. They assured me it would be to me by the middle of July, and sure enough, it came and I didn't need to panic or anything.

Sent on 08/09/2016

Elise · Married on 08/20/2016

I absolutely love my headpiece from Bella Mera Bridal Boutique and can't wait to wear it on my wedding day!! :)

Sent on 07/31/2016

Madison · Married on 08/06/2016

Bella Mera Bridal Boutique was awesome to work with. Super kind and they have amazing service. They also give tons of discounts making beautiful bridesmaids dresses affordable. I highly recommend them especially for the bride that is trying to save her girls money!

Bella Mera Bridal Boutique's reply:

Hi Madison, thank you for writing this review about your bridal party! All of your bridesmaids were a joy to work with and thank for the bridesmaids registration it made things much easier for us to keep things organized.

Alexis · Married on 06/18/2016

I was incredibly pleased with the product I received from Bella Mera Bridal Boutique. I live in Texas, and had been to upscale boutique, where I fell in love with a jeweled headband that had a ridiculously high price tag. I came home and googled the product number and found the same gorgeous headband for a quarter of the price on Bella Mera's website. It was shipped and arrived within the timeline set by their website in perfect condition. The headband is perfect and I can't wait to wear it on my big day!

Sent on 01/24/2016

Bella Mera Bridal Boutique's reply:

Dear Alexis, it's great to hear we could help you from afar. I am delighted to hear everything shipped and arrived on time for you. We would love to see photos when you have some time. Best of wishes with your wedding.
  • F

Frances · Married on 04/23/2016

Jennifer at Bella Mera is wonderful to work with! The experience was very intimate and personal, and I loved her selection of dresses available through a designer trunk show. I ended up trying on only 6 dresses, and didn't need to shop anywhere else for the one!

Sent on 05/03/2016

Dawn · Married on 04/11/2016

Beautiful unique so water pearl necklace was the absolute perfect touch to my dress and beach wedding. I received tons of compliments on its beauty and how it complimented my bread.

Sent on 04/30/2016

Found a lovely wedding belt at the local wedding shop, but couldn't justify the price. Starting looking online and found Bella Mera Bridal Boutique. I was able to send the help line from the website a photo of the belt and they were able to find it exactly, sent me a link and the price, which was way better than at the local shop. Great customer service, super fast shipping, and the belt is perfect! Thank you so much Bella Mera Bridal Boutique!

Sent on 02/14/2016

Caitlin · Married on 12/05/2015

I loved my veil and the customer service was great!

Sent on 01/25/2016

Bella Mera Bridal was amazing to work with. They helped me to find the exact veil I was looking for when I was originally told by another bridal shop that it did not exist in the length I wanted. They were also very reasonably priced. There was a brief error but they quickly contacted me and fixed the issue. I really wish I had found them earlier and did all of my bridal attire shopping through them!

Sent on 01/19/2016

carrie · Married on 10/11/2015

Jennifer at Bella Mera was simply awesome! She was so helpful, kind, and patient - we were there to select a flower girl dress for our wedding, and Jennifer literally had the patience of a saint in dealing with an 8 year old girl, a bride who didn't know what she wanted, and an entourage! Well done, Jennifer - and, the flower girl LOVES her dress! Great help in selecting just this right dress. Shop is adorable, easy to find, and has everything you could ever need. Thank you, Jennifer -

Sent on 08/11/2015

Bella Mera Bridal Boutique's reply:

First, let me say your welcome! It was nice meeting your family and especially the flower girl who loves glam already. Thanks for taking the time to write your feedback. I would love to see photos when your wedding is all done! Thanks Carrie.....Jennifer

Jeff · Married on 10/03/2015

I am so very happy with the service I received from Bella Mera. I didn't want my bridesmaids to spend a lot of money on their dresses so we went out shopping at local stores and found a style we loved which retailed for about $250. I found the same dress online from Bella Mera for about $150 and decided to purchase through them although I was hesitant about ordering online. The associates at Bella Mera couldn't have been more helpful. They quickly replied to my questions about size and shipping via e-mail and gave me instructions for how to set up a group so that each girl could order through me, thus getting the dresses from the same fabric lot, while paying for their own dresses on their own.
    A few of my bridesmaids are taller so they ordered the longer length dresses. Due to a backup at the manufacturer, the longer length dresses were backordered a few weeks. I received an e-mail from Bella Mera right away alerting me of the estimated shipping date and offering to send my regular length dresses right away. During this time, I also moved and Bella Mera was able to update my shipping address within just a few days of the dresses being shipped so that they arrived at my front door on time.
    The quality of each dress is exactly as I would expect purchasing from a local shop. I really can't say enough about how happy I am with my entire Bella Mera Bridal experience.

Sent on 07/21/2015

Bella Mera Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thanks Amy and Jeff for the detailed feedback about your bridesmaids dresses and for sharing your experience here on Wedding Wire. Best of wishes with your October wedding.
  • User5319803 · 2+ years ago

They have such a great selection of beautiful dresses and their prices are reasonable. Jennifer was such a great help and a pleasure to work with.

Sent on 08/05/2015

My daughter didn't think she wanted a veil until she tried one on at the bridal shop for a fitting. Wel,l she did like the look, but the veil was expensive. We left the bridal shop to consider spending for the veil. Well, on August 8, I did some shopping online and found Bella Mera Bridal Boutique and they carried the veil my daughter tried on at the bridal shop for considerably less.

We needed the veil in 3 weeks time (Sept 1) so I paid the $25 expediting fee, purchased the veil and received the veil a week before we needed it. All in all, the veil looked gorgeous on the bride. I was happy it was received with plenty of time to spare, and I saved $125 in the process over what I would have paid at the bridal shop. Good job Jennifer at Bella Mera Bridal Boutique.

Sent on 09/09/2015

Kathy · Married on 08/15/2015

Jennifer was great. A co-worker had told me about Bella Mera Bridal, but I was discouraged and disenchanted with bridal shops after visiting a couple. At other shops I found the mother of the bride selections very expensive and more matronly then I wanted. When I arrived I told Jennifer what I was looking for and she was able to key in on my style and help me select several dresses that I liked. I knew I would need alterations, but did not know anyone who would be able to do the alterations quickly---I was getting my dress just 2 weeks before the wedding. She gave me a referral for someone local who was amazing. Bella Mera Bridal has a beautiful selection of dresses for the bridal party, and Jennifer is helpful and knowledgable. Also, their prices are very reasonable. Don't hesitate to make an appointment and come in for a visit!

Sent on 08/01/2015

Lisa · Married on 08/01/2015

Often during the planning and excitement of the wedding, it isn't until it is over until you realize an important final step -- the preservation of the beautiful wedding dress! Finding Jennifer right in my town of Middleburg was a gift to give my daughter that was priceless! What a surprise to the bride and what a final fitting memory....yet, it wouldn't have happened without the quality, service and care that Jennifer provided to ensure this beautiful dress was taken care of! And, it was! I would highly recommend this service and all other services Jennifer provides because it makes the world of difference to have someone like Jennifer be there to walk through every step. In fact, we are now onto the next wedding with daughter #2 and the service is above and beyond! Thank you !!!!

Sent on 03/04/2015

Bella Mera Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thanks so much Lisa for writing this feedback about Gown Preservation Services and for choosing Bella Mera on several occasions for different services. Your daughter had the biggest smile on her face when she picked up her gown, It was a great gift and she still talks about it when I see her. "Jennifer"

Louise · Married on 07/11/2015

I was trying to find nice, long dresses, and their online prices are great.
    Also, they would respond to any email or phone call immediately. They have incredible customer service and are so helpful.
    I emailed them once at midnight. When I woke up at 6:00 am, they had already responded. Awesome!

Sent on 05/29/2015

Bella Mera Bridal Boutique's reply:

Hi Louise, thanks for your feedback as we appreciate it very much. We know your time is valuable and delighted your a happy customer. Please feel free to reach us anytime in the future for any other special occasion needs.

I had the best experience with Bella Mera Bridal Boutique. After a very stressful few months struggling to get bridesmaid dresses with other vendors, Bella Mera came through for me and provided the best customer service experience. Jennifer helped me right away and took care of every aspect of the process from coordinating emails with my bridesmaids, collecting their information, getting the dresses ordered on time, keeping me updating on shipping, even taking pictures of the dresses when they arrived, and getting them individually shipped to all the girls. It was finally something I could check off my list and not worry about. The bridesmaid dresses were beautiful, of great quality, and even came ahead of schedule. Jennifer was always so friendly to work with. No where else was I able to find this kind of help and level of customer service.

Sent on 07/28/2015

Amy · Married on 05/16/2015

I fell in love with a veil that I tried on in Scottsdale, AZ where I live. I found the same veil online at Bella Mera Bridal. I was very skeptical about ordering any wedding attire online but after doing some research on Wedding Wire, the Knot & Yelp I felt confident that I could trust the product coming from Bella Mera. I spoke with Jennifer and I was pleased with our discussion. I ordered my veil, she was responsive & the product arrived just as I wanted. I am so glad I had faith in Bella Mera.

Sent on 01/04/2015

Bella Mera Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thanks Amy, it's a joy to hear your feedback from a Bride from afar. Long distance or near, you will get the same level of service. Appreciate you taking the time to write about your experience.

Cristin · Married on 05/16/2015

Jennifer was fantastic! Knowledgable, friendly, and so helpful. I would definitely recommend Bella Mera to anyone looking for a special occasion!

Sent on 06/08/2015

I bought my dress at Bella Mera after visiting a few other salons. I had found a brand I liked, and saw that Bella Mera was having a trunk show for that designer. Jennifer was incredibly accommodating throughout the whole process, adjusting her schedule to work with mine. She also did a great job of providing some advice when asked, but really letting me and my guests decide what direction to go in. I felt like she really tried to help me find something I loved, rather than pushing a sale (which was an impression I got at other salons).

I wanted to purchase my dress with my family present, and since they were coming in from out of town, I made a store preview appointment with Jennifer to narrow down the options. She helped me try on probably half the store to figure out what styles I liked. I was concerned about which styles would be on hand for the trunk show, and whether they would be a size I could fit into, and she went out of her way to get a list of the styles & sizes that would be there. I was able to look them up online and make sure it was still worth mine and my family's time! I thought that was above and beyond.

When I made the appointment for the trunk show, she worked with my schedule (and my desire to avoid large crowds in her somewhat small store space) to set up a private appointment. She remembered the styles we had settled on and helped me narrow the selection down to a few dresses that I liked. She then suggested some alterations that could be done to make the one I chose exactly how I wanted it. She had wine on hand to celebrate the final decision!

I moved away before the dress came in, and she checked the dress when it came in, and had it shipped to me and even followed up to make sure I had received it and that it was right.

Overall, my experience with Jennifer was great. She handles emails and phone calls herself and she is flexible in her scheduling. She remembers her clients and follows up personally.

Sent on 03/07/2015