Beka's Catering at The Waterfall Room Reviews

5 | Philadelphia, PA

5 Reviews for Beka's Catering at The Waterfall Room

5 Beka's Catering at The Waterfall Room Reviews

Dawn · Getting married on 10/19/2019

Beka's Catering has an outstanding service and staff they keep things running smoothly and timely and the hall is beautiful and spacious not to mention the food is delicious. I used Beka's for my parents 50th Wedding Anniversary party and will be using them again when I get married in October of 2019. I highly recommend them.

• soon2be

Cara · Married on 10/05/2018

The most amazing wedding!

I can not say enough about Ann at Bekas. Everything was amazing and everything I ever envisioned. Ann was assertive and made sure all my dreams came true. I never had to worry! I highly recommend Bekas to anyone who wants a fairytale wedding! Thanks again Ann !

Beka's Catering at The Waterfall Room 1
    Beka's Catering at The Waterfall Room 2

Patricia · Married on 07/15/2018

The wedding was absolutely perfect! My guests were constantly asking for the venue information and everyone was amazed at how simple and elegant everything was. My husband and I were very pleased with the staff and we appreciate everything!! Thank you for helping our wedding day be a memorable one!

Beka's Catering at The Waterfall Room 3
    Beka's Catering at The Waterfall Room 4
    Beka's Catering at The Waterfall Room 5
    Beka's Catering at The Waterfall Room 6
    Beka's Catering at The Waterfall Room 7

Patty · Married on 12/30/2017

Beka’s made planning my reception so easy! A great price that included all of the little details such as centerpieces and table numbers. Ann was so helpful with decisions and helped us choose crowd favorites when it came to picking endless choices of delicious appetizers! The best review that I can give is one that I received from a wedding guest a few days after the reception:

“From the moment we walked in I was blown away. The hall, the ice sculpture, the hors d' oeuvres. I have been to cocktail parties around the world. I have never seen the volume and unique variety. Everything was perfect. The servers were outstanding. If I put anything down, they immediately cleaned up.”

Thank you for such a wonderful evening!

Beka's Catering at The Waterfall Room 8
    Beka's Catering at The Waterfall Room 9
    Beka's Catering at The Waterfall Room 10
    Beka's Catering at The Waterfall Room 11

Shanna · Married on 07/11/2015

Beka's is awesome!!! They really worked with my husband and I on planning out our reception and working with us on timeline since we lived over 20 some hours away. We had a few people drop out last minute and they worked with us so we weren't charged for those people which is awesome!! I know most companies would still make us pay but they were understanding and worked with us. Two days prior we dropped off the decorations and went over where everything should be placed and of course they did a fabulous job with setting everything up the way we asked. The decor and setting was exactly what we wanted and everyone raved on how beautiful everything turned out. Besides the inside of the hall being beautiful, the food was delicious! I know some catering places will lack flavor in their food but not Beka's! Their food had tons of flavor and our guests couldn't believe how good the food was! I even had a few guests mentioned that they've never seen such a big choice in sweets plus having the cake.

In all, Beka's rocked the night and definitely made the night more memorable. Thank you again to all of the Beka's staff!!