Beka's Catering at The Waterfall Room Reviews

Beka's Catering at The Waterfall Room 5
Beka's Catering at The Waterfall Room 6
Beka's Catering at The Waterfall Room 7

Dawn · Getting married on 10/19/2019

Beka's Catering has an outstanding service and staff they keep things running smoothly and timely and the hall is beautiful and spacious not to mention the food is delicious. I used Beka's for my parents 50th Wedding Anniversary party and will be using them again when I get married in October of 2019. I highly recommend them.

Caitlin · Married on 11/10/2018

Hidden Gem

I got married on 11/10/2018 at the Waterfall Room. I cant say enough how impressed I was with the venue, staff, and food. Not only did the night exceed my expectations, it was also cost efficient.

We received countless compliments on how beautifully the hall was decorated and how outstanding the food was. Ann was a pleasure to work with and made a very stressful day seem like a breeze. I am so grateful that we found this hidden gem. I highly recommend this place you will be thoroughly impressed.

Sent on 01/21/2019

Beka's Catering at The Waterfall Room's reply:

it was a pleasure an you wedding was a lot of fun! Thank you for your business

Jim Pembroke · Married on 10/07/2018

Ann and Staff are the Best

I’ve DJed/Emceed several times at both The Waterfall Room, & Polonia Hall, and I can’t tell you how great and accomodating Ann and Her staff are. The place is beautiful, the food is great, and there is plenty of parking on location at The Waterfall Room. Hands down the best value you can get on a per person price and still have the wow factor. I just DJed here on 11-10-18 for a wedding. Everything and everyone was great as usual. Thanks again Ann.

Sent on 11/19/2018

Beka's Catering at The Waterfall Room's reply:

Thank you Jim, always a pleasure working with you as well. When we have a good Dj, things go much smoother for us. Can’t thank you enough for a great review!
  • soon2be

Cara · Married on 10/05/2018

The most amazing wedding!

I can not say enough about Ann at Bekas. Everything was amazing and everything I ever envisioned. Ann was assertive and made sure all my dreams came true. I never had to worry! I highly recommend Bekas to anyone who wants a fairytale wedding! Thanks again Ann !

Beka's Catering at The Waterfall Room 8
    Beka's Catering at The Waterfall Room 9

Patricia · Married on 07/15/2018

The wedding was absolutely perfect! My guests were constantly asking for the venue information and everyone was amazed at how simple and elegant everything was. My husband and I were very pleased with the staff and we appreciate everything!! Thank you for helping our wedding day be a memorable one!

Beka's Catering at The Waterfall Room 10
    Beka's Catering at The Waterfall Room 11
    Beka's Catering at The Waterfall Room 12
    Beka's Catering at The Waterfall Room 13
    Beka's Catering at The Waterfall Room 14

Patty · Married on 12/30/2017

Beka’s made planning my reception so easy! A great price that included all of the little details such as centerpieces and table numbers. Ann was so helpful with decisions and helped us choose crowd favorites when it came to picking endless choices of delicious appetizers! The best review that I can give is one that I received from a wedding guest a few days after the reception:

“From the moment we walked in I was blown away. The hall, the ice sculpture, the hors d' oeuvres. I have been to cocktail parties around the world. I have never seen the volume and unique variety. Everything was perfect. The servers were outstanding. If I put anything down, they immediately cleaned up.”

Thank you for such a wonderful evening!

Beka's Catering at The Waterfall Room 15
    Beka's Catering at The Waterfall Room 16
    Beka's Catering at The Waterfall Room 17
    Beka's Catering at The Waterfall Room 18

Shanna · Married on 07/11/2015

Beka's is awesome!!! They really worked with my husband and I on planning out our reception and working with us on timeline since we lived over 20 some hours away. We had a few people drop out last minute and they worked with us so we weren't charged for those people which is awesome!! I know most companies would still make us pay but they were understanding and worked with us. Two days prior we dropped off the decorations and went over where everything should be placed and of course they did a fabulous job with setting everything up the way we asked. The decor and setting was exactly what we wanted and everyone raved on how beautiful everything turned out. Besides the inside of the hall being beautiful, the food was delicious! I know some catering places will lack flavor in their food but not Beka's! Their food had tons of flavor and our guests couldn't believe how good the food was! I even had a few guests mentioned that they've never seen such a big choice in sweets plus having the cake.

In all, Beka's rocked the night and definitely made the night more memorable. Thank you again to all of the Beka's staff!!