Bee Entertainment Reviews

Bee Entertainment 5
Bee Entertainment 6
Bee Entertainment 7

Shawn · Married on 05/12/2018

Austin was awesome! If you want a wedding where people dance and have an amazing time, use him! I would highly recommend him for DJ services. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 06/01/2018
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 04/07/2018

OMG, hands down the best! We had Austin as our DJ and he rocked. I can't thank you enough for the great music and wonderful experience. Austin was on top of his game which I appreciated. He was great with me and getting all the details needed and executing them to a T and he was great with our guests. DJ Austin I couldn't have imagined my day without you!! We had a photobooth with the other Austin. My 4 year old nephew went up to the booth by himself to get photos, and Austin was so great with him. The two of them got photos together, and it will be forever a great memory of how he great he was with my nephew. Don't look any further for a DJ. These guys are the best and my day was perfect because of them.

Sent on 04/14/2018

Lindsey · Married on 12/08/2017

We used Bee Entertainment's photo booth services for our corporate holiday party. Bryan was very responsive and accommodating in coordinating our event. Lance, our photo booth attendant was awesome and very personable. Highly recommend!

Sent on 12/24/2017

Danielle · Married on 11/25/2017

Brandon was on top of everything! He kept us in the loop the entire night and made sure we were happy at all points, i couldn’t recommend a better DJ ❤️

Sent on 11/30/2017
  • User6642776 · 1+ year ago

To have an idea about the type of music you would like and would not like. Also there are a lot of things you need to pick our music for that would not think of... Cutting the cake for example.

Sent on 04/27/2016

Danielle · Married on 11/04/2017

Hi there!
    Just wanted to follow up and thank you so much for everything that you have done for us leading up to our November 4th wedding.
    You were so wonderful to work with and accommodating. Austin was so great to work with and he did an excellent job at our reception! I could tell from the first time we spoke on the phone he was the right guy for the job! I felt that he knew exactly what we wanted out of our evening and executed our plan seamlessly. We have received so many compliments on our reception and many of those included comments on how great of a DJ we had. Not only was the music and evening coordination perfect but our uplifting was spot on for what we wanted our reception to look like and gave our space just the right touch it needed. The booth was a huge hit and we love the keepsake book that we got with everyone's pictures and messages in it. Overall everything was perfect from cocktail hour to the last dance of the night. I just can not say enough great things about working with you guys and just want to thank you so much for being a part of our day and will be highly recommending Bee Entertainment to all our friends and family!

Sent on 11/15/2017

Rey · Married on 10/21/2017

Dan and Bran were great to work with. Very responsive, and attentive to all of our needs and changes. Even put together a custom mix for us for the father daughter dance!! We couldn't have asked for a better team, and we really enjoyed all of our interactions with Bee Entertainment.

Sent on 11/02/2017

Cailly · Married on 10/15/2017

We just had our wedding this past weekend, and it was absolutely amazing working with Bryan. He was extremely flexible, talking to us numerous times between the big day about our preferences but amenable to last minute changes, and very easy to work with. Plus, the music was amazing! He knew the best way to mix crowd favorites to get everybody up to dance with our favorite country tunes. The best part though was how kind and considerate he was the whole evening. I wholeheartedly recommend working with Bryan or his employees!

Sent on 10/17/2017

Josh · Married on 10/07/2017

We had booked bee entertainment for our wedding at our reception at yankee air museum. We were supposed to have a different dj... but something happened and had to switch. So... we ended up getting the owner Brian!!! I have nothing but good things to say about this gentleman and his business. He was extremely prompt with getting things setup prior to the wedding. The day of he had everything all set to go. He even worked throughout the whole evening making sure everthing was done on time.
    Brian I can’t say enough good about you and I’m sure the rest of your crew is just as good as you are. I highly recommend bee entertainment for all your celebration needs!!!
    Julie & Josh scholz 10/7/17

Bee Entertainment 8
    Bee Entertainment 9

Kelly · Married on 09/30/2017

Nick and Bryan are two of the coolest guys in the wedding business! I did most of my pre-wedding communication with Bryan and then had Nick as our DJ on the day.

Nick. Is. THE MAN! He read the crowd perfectly and kept almost all of our guest dancing until our very last song. Full disclosure - we are very picky when it comes to music. We're the type of people that skip 2/3 of the songs on every Spotify playlist. Even in my Jameson fueled haze, I found myself pointing at Nick and screaming "yaaaaasss" every time a new song started!

Ok, the details:
    1. Bryan, who does most of the communication is prompt and personable.
    2. Their equipment was state of the art and sounded amazing both during our garden ceremony and our indoor reception.
    3. They train their DJ's so well! They were able to advise me on my timeline and structure (i.e. speeches before special dances...)
    4. They are 100% Cool and 0% Cheese

We are so so happy with our choice to book Bee Entertainment for our wedding!

Sent on 10/04/2017
    Bee Entertainment 10
    Bee Entertainment 11
    Bee Entertainment 12

Kelly · Married on 09/29/2017

Nick was our DJ for our wedding and he did an awesome job! Our dance floor was packed the whole night. We have also been to different weddings where someone else from Bee Entertainment was the dj and same thing, everyone was always dancing! We would definitely recommend Bee Entertainment!!

Sent on 10/05/2017

Michelle · Married on 09/17/2017

Bryan & Dan were incredible to work with. Easily one of our most responsive, flexible vendors. We are from the suburbs of Chicago but got married in Benton Harbor - so we weren't nearby and had a time difference. We also both work 9-5 jobs. Bryan was flexible with our schedule and scheduled calls for the evening with us. Dan was our DJ day of - he too was just as responsive and flexible. The form you complete makes it so straightforward and easy. The best was on our wedding day - everything ran so smoothly, it didn't even cross my mind to worry about it. We had a Sunday afternoon wedding, so I was a little nervous on how it would go, Dan read the room perfectly. He kept us on pace, but didn't overstep at all. Our ceremony, cocktail hour and reception music were absolutely perfect. One of my favorite things is in some photos, Dan is in the background smiling - he was just as invested in our day as our guests. Thanks for doing such a great job!

Sent on 10/06/2017
  • U

User265478954 · Married on 09/16/2017

Brandon was great! At first I was a little wary because he looked so young, but he totally knew what he was doing. Very keen on the punctuality of everything and did absolutely everything we had asked him to. Everything just seemed so polished. It was almost as if he had set up his own rehearsal for the reception itself! Our guest count was very small and he still had us out on the dancefloor all night! I highly recommend this company.

Sarah · Married on 09/16/2017

I simply cannot express in words how great Bryan was on our special day and throughout this entire process. Where do I begin? From the start, Bryan was always quick to respond to the many emails a nervous bride sent. He was always very courteous and accommodating as we were planning a wedding that was to take place two hours across the state. Whether that availability was by phone or email or even allowing us to call him during the late evenings, Bryan was always there. He walked us through every step and provided his expertise through suggestions that made the wedding process that much easier. When it came down to meeting in person, Bryan even accommodated by meeting us in our hometown (2hours away) before a wedding that he was to DJ. He was extremely thorough and calmed by biggest fear of getting both of our families on the dance floor during the reception. From past attendances at weddings on either sides, this was anticipated to be an extremely difficult task. During the actual day, Bryan created an absolutely beautiful touch to our venue through his uplighting and monogram. Not only did he send us pictures of different lighting hues, but he created a custom designed monogram based on one that was on our table cards! Pictures do not do it justice :) Bryan took control of the night- everything flowed perfectly and naturally as he went with last minute changes to bridal party entrances. Bryan and his company, Bee Enterainment, was one of the best choices I made. Everyone was on the dance floor the entire night.... something I have never seen at any wedding I have been too and completely shocked me given how our extended families are with dancing at weddings. Bryan's talent as a DJ is next to none. We even had other couples from the wedding next door join us for dancing as they stated, "you guys have the best music." Let Bryan do his thing and you will not regret it- we are still getting compliments. Thank you Bryan from the bottom of our hearts!

Bee Entertainment's reply:

Sarah!! From the bottom of my heart, it was truly and HONOR to be a part of your day, and I had just as much fun as you and Josh. Thank you so much for kind review, and congrats to you both again!

Anne · Married on 09/09/2017

Very accommodating! Fun to work with and kept the party going all night. Would highly recommend Bee Entertainment!

Sent on 08/27/2017

Maureen · Married on 09/09/2017

Bee Entertainment was the best DJ company to work with. From the very beginning, they were extremely responsive and so easy to talk to. They made me feel like our wedding was the most important event they had ever put on. Nick was our DJ, and I wouldn't have wanted anyone else. He was funny, genuine and kept the dance floor packed the entire night. I would recommend them to anyone! Thanks again guys. You're the best! :)

Sent on 09/18/2017

Maggie · Married on 08/26/2017

Bryan is AMAZING! He is so much fun (without being over the top), super organized, and extremely accommodating. On the day of he had the timeline and made sure everything ran smoothly. I recommend him to everyone I know. You won't regret booking him :)

Sent on 09/18/2017

kayla · Married on 08/19/2017

Having a fun and professional DJ for my wedding was important to me and that is exactly what I got! Austin was our DJ at our wedding we had him for both our ceremony and reception. He was so responsive before and during the wedding and made sure our day went as smoothly as possible. He had our guests on their feet from the first song to our last and we continue to get such great comments from our guests. Thank you, Austin and Bee Entertainment!

Sent on 08/29/2017

Lauren · Married on 08/12/2017

BEE Entertainment was absolutely outstanding for our wedding on 7/9/17. We used their DJ services and they were phenomenal. They kept everyone on the dance floor all night long. Not to mention, they were very easy to communicate with during the whole planning process. Beyond happy we went with Bee Entertainment.

Sent on 07/22/2017

Jason · Married on 08/11/2017

Austin was great! We talked a few weeks before the wedding, came up with a plan and he executed it. Would highly recommend Bee Entertainment!

Sent on 08/29/2017

Lauren · Married on 07/29/2017

Amazing!! Honestly made my wedding so perfect. Bryan is such a wonderful person to work with! He made everything go so smoothly, and made sure everyone had a great time. If you want your guests to dance the night away, I definitely recommend this company!

Sent on 07/30/2017

Monica · Married on 07/29/2017

Bee Entertainment was nothing short of amazing. Bryan, the owner, was extremely quick to respond to any emails or phone calls. He was always willing to answer any questions and genuinely listen to what my husband and I wanted. We had Jason DJ our wedding. He was PERFECT. He was entertaining and was the best host. He was fun but very professional. I trusted that our entire night was going to be exactly what we asked for and move right along with our schedule. He was great and I cannot recommend Jason and Bryan enough. Thank you for making our wedding AWESOME!

Sent on 08/15/2017

Derek · Married on 07/22/2017

From the start, Bryan and Bee Entertainment were great to work with. Their responsiveness was incredible and made us feel very confident in their services, which we didn't find in a few other vendors of ours. Dan our DJ really did a fantastic job. His song selection was great and he kept our day moving smoothly. In the moment you tend to forget about the timing of cake cutting, first dances, etc. and Dan was really a great partner to us in those moments throughout the day. His set-up was flawless and we had absolutely no audio issues, i.e. feedback during speeches, hot mics, or poor sound quality. If there was an option to give 10 stars, we would! Your search for a DJ is over, you will be wowed by Bryan and his team! —Derek & Marissa

Sent on 08/02/2017

Brad · Married on 07/21/2017

Bryan from Bee Entertainment was amazing! The perfect wedding experience.

Sent on 08/25/2017

Kelsey · Married on 07/01/2017

We had an amazing experience with Bee Entertainment. Bryan was so responsive and helpful as we worked to plan with him, and Jason was excellent as our DJ. He was polite and flexible, even when timings got off and etc. He played songs I had asked for, while also mixing in some songs that our crowd loved. Jason also provided services for our ceremony, which went smoothly! We cannot recommend Bee Entertainment enough, they are a great value and offered great service!

Sent on 07/13/2017