Bee Entertainment Reviews

Bee Entertainment 6
Bee Entertainment 7
  • Christina

Christina · Married on 09/17/2016

Bryan was our DJ for our Yacht wedding and he was great! Very easy to communicate with and played the music that we requested and kept the party going all night!

Christina & Ben

Sent on 10/05/2016

Brenna · Married on 09/17/2016

Bryan was amazing to work with! He was by far my easy vendor to communicate with and he was so friendly! While we had a smaller wedding he did a fantastic job getting everyone going and on the floor! His photo booth was also a huge hit. Strongly recommend Bee! He's amazing!

Sent on 10/17/2016

Cortney · Married on 09/10/2016

These guys are the best!!! The actual DJ for our wedding was Austin, but we coordinated with Bryan the entire time. As far as professionalism goes, these guys are on point! Bryan was attentive, super responsive, and above all, easy to work with and friendly throughout the entire process from quote to wedding day. Austin went above and beyond for our wedding. The ceremony music was perfect, and our dance floor was full the entire night of the reception! We had many people stop to tell us how awesome the DJ was. The photo booth was great, too! These are the best DJs around, and I would highly recommend them to any couple for their wedding day. Best service ever! 5 stars! Thanks so much, Bryan and Austin!! Love, Cortney and Nick Ventrone

Sent on 09/30/2016

Alix · Married on 09/09/2016

Bryan was excellent! Both my sister and I got married this past year and Bryan did both weddings. He is personable, professional and very accommodating. Guests at both weddings were on the dance floor the entire night and his music selection was on point. You won't find anyone better!!! For real.

Sent on 09/21/2016
  • User7219844 · 2+ years ago

Bryan is hands down the best DJ in metro Detroit! He drove up north for our wedding and won the hearts of the entire guest list. He guided us through the reception with ease, catered to all age groups (20-75). He listened to our requests and made the reception a huge dance party! Five out of Five stars! I wish we had another party to plan so we could use him again as our DJ!

Sent on 09/19/2016
  • Q

Quentin · Married on 08/27/2016

Bryan, the owner of Bee Entertaining, was great to work with from the very beginning. Everything above plus more!
    Brady, our DJ was awesome: great MC and did exactly what we asked to the T.
    The best way to describe the experience would be this: "when can we renew our vows to have another party!?"

Sent on 09/06/2016
  • Molly

Molly · Married on 08/27/2016

Bryan was great to work with in preparing for our entertainment component of the wedding. We appreciate his flexibility and communication! Our guests had a good time at our wedding.

Sent on 09/13/2016

Kara · Married on 08/27/2016

We are so happy we booked Bee Entertainment. From the get go Bryan was very accommodating on communicating with us for our destination wedding and made me feel at ease while planning. Austin was our DJ and he was so friendly and upbeat and really felt the crowd on what songs to play. We were so happy and our guests literally danced all night long!

Sent on 09/19/2016

Donna · Married on 08/06/2016

I don't even know where to begin to explain how wonderful Bee Entertainment was for our wedding in early August of 2016!! You cannot find a better DJ service! After talking with us just once Bryan knew exactly what we wanted and made sure it happened! His professionalism and follow through was most impressive! Austin was our DJ at the wedding and was a HIT! He managed things and kept things rolling! They provided the music for the wedding ceremony and it was beautiful and exactly what we wanted! We really want to have a one year Anniversay repeat just to have the party and have Austin and Bryan! Thank you Bryan and Austin!!

Sent on 01/14/2017

Shea · Married on 08/06/2016

Nick did an amazing job DJing our wedding. As soon as we arrived he greeted at the door with smile. He quickly filled our wedding party in on how the reception would go; entrance, speeches, dinner, etc. He coordinated the night wonderfully. We were very happy with his mix of genres and song selections. The dance floor was filled the entire night, and we have received nothing but compliments on Nick's performance.
    Nick's wife (I'm sorry i can't remember her name) was in charge of our photobooth. She was very friendly and put together a great book containing photos and notes from our guests.
    I highly recommend using Nick and Bee entertainment for your DJ and photobooth needs.

Sent on 09/21/2016

Shannon · Married on 07/30/2016

Bryan (DJ) and Anthony (Photo booth attendant) were excellent! Our reception was so fun, exciting and unique. Bryan made the night very memorable by arranging an impromptu dance battle between my 3 nieces (ages 7-10 yrs) who he named "The Sizzle Sisters" versus our Groomsman Jay (age 42). While both sides gave it their all, the Sizzle Sisters were victorious, as judged by the crowd's cheers and applause. :) We could not have selected a better MC for the event. Bryan kept us on schedule but totally relaxed. He took care of everything so we could just have fun. Our guests all raved about him. He's very professional and has a great sense of humor. He accommodated all our requests for the songs and genres we wanted to hear. By meeting with us ahead of time, Bryan really got to know us and our style and totally understood our expectations for the event. Extremely reliable and quick to respond to calls and emails, you will be delighted with Bee Entertainment. The photo booth was a huge hit with our guests. Often people lined up to go in again and again. :)

Sent on 08/12/2016

Kaitlyn · Married on 07/29/2016

Bryan and his team are absolutely amazing!!! He covered the music for our ceremony (which was perfect), and also for our reception (which was also perfect). Not only was he our DJ but he also helped me plan out how our reception timeline was to go and was able to grab the attention of my very large (and loud) wedding party and guide us throughout the night. He did the up-lighting, and also did a wonderful photo booth for us (huge hit for our guests)!! He even got out on the dance floor to teach us some dances!! A few of my guests who are engaged and soon-to-be have been contacting and asking me for Bee Entertainments info! We loved him so much and so did our guests!! 5 STARS!! - Kate O.

Sent on 08/15/2016

Lynette · Married on 07/16/2016

Bryan was amazing!! Top Notch! From my first interaction with him until the very end of the night. Everything was perfect. Anytime I needed to contact him, I received a quick response! All of my friends cannot stop talking about our amazing DJ!! Thank you for everything!!

Sent on 07/18/2016

Pamela · Married on 07/16/2016

Bryan and his team did an excellent job at our July wedding! Bryan took the time to get to know us and really cared about how the details of our big day came together! He paired us with Jason for the wedding day and we can't thank him enough! Jason was AWESOME! He knew how to get the party going and was a huge hit with everyone! Our only wish was that we could have stayed and partied longer!! Thank you to Jason and the entire company for making our wedding one to remember!!

Sent on 11/14/2016

Ronda · Married on 07/09/2016

Brandon did an amazing job at our wedding!!! He made sure the night was about us and did not take the reception over like a lot of DJs can do. He listened to all of our requests and kept the party going all night!!! He made our wedding the most perfect day ever!! We would use Bee Entertainment in the future and recommend them to anyone that asked.

Sent on 07/14/2016

Brenda · Married on 07/02/2016

Don't wait, book now. Bryan is responsible, easy to communicate with and knows how to play the audience. There are many positive things I can say about Bryan but probably the one helpful thing I can say is I am a person that is fussie. That should tell you all you need.

Sent on 07/21/2016

Carly · Married on 06/25/2016

Our DJ was Jason. We were more than pleased with our DJ selection for our wedding! Jason was not only a great person, but he kept people dancing all night! We even heard great things about Jason from our guests. I would highly recommend!

Sent on 07/14/2016

Ashley · Married on 06/25/2016

I couldn't be more thrilled to leave a stellar review for Bryan and Bee Entertainment. My expectations were beyond met with Bryan and I am so glad we spotted him at another venue preview while wedding planning. Bryan is organized, easy to communicate with and one of the nicest people we worked with! He makes everything about you and it shows throughout the time you work with him. Everything during the wedding ran smoothly and he did an excellent job working with the other vendors to be sure everyone was in the right place at the right time. The music flowed perfectly throughout the evening, from dinner to dancing and there was always guests out on the dance floor. Bryan provided all the necessary sound equipment for our ceremony and made sure everything was working properly prior to the ceremony start time. I am so glad that we picked Bee Entertainment and Bryan to be our DJ. Thank you Bryan for your kindness and superb service!!! I would recommend Bryan and Bee Entertainment to any bride looking for a DJ!!

Sent on 07/07/2016

Lauren · Married on 06/11/2016

Bees entertainment was a great group to work with. They were young and really listened to what we wanted and played the kind of music we wanted. Our DJ Austin really got into the music and his role as our dj and we got lots of compliments on them!

Sent on 07/06/2016

Jake · Married on 06/11/2016

We have not had our wedding yet, but Bryan has been great to work with so far. He has been very responsive and attentive to any questions we have had. We are looking forward to seeing Bee Entertainment pack our dance floor.

Sent on 09/11/2015

Bee Entertainment's reply:

Thank you, Jake! I think you are the first to give us a review pre-wedding! We are truly excited to be a part of your day!

We booked Bee Entertainment to provide DJ services as well as audio services for our ceremony. Bryan was incredibly helpful during the process leading up to the event, and Austin was a great MC during the entire celebration. Highly recommended!

Sent on 06/14/2016

Jason from Bee Entertainment rocked it at our wedding. We came in with a pretty eclectic song list, he never deviated from the songs we chose, but REALLY put them in a proper order and read the crowd. He, elevated the material and made sure everyone had a good time. I would also say that he ran a great wedding, handled introductions well, and wasn't even fazed when we blew a fuse in the middle of the wedding (not his fault). Great DJs. Great Value.

Sent on 06/06/2016

Corinne · Married on 05/21/2016

Bryan was the consummate professional! From the beginning to end Bryan ran the show for us - taking the stress off of us to maintain a timeline - he took care of it all! The dance floor was never empty and he followed through on every detail we asked for, he even checked in with us throughout the night to ensure that we were well taken care of and even had drinks! If you are looking to take the stress out of your wedding, don't hesitate to hire this DJ, I am still receiving compliments on how great he was!

Sent on 06/07/2016

Alison · Married on 05/21/2016

I can't say enough about Bee Entertainment. We worked with Bryan during the planning stages and he put our minds at easy. He was super responsive and professional. Mike was our DJ for the wedding and he. was. AWESOME! Our dance floor was packed from the time the dance floor opened until the last song played at midnight. Mike checked in with us throughout the entire reception to make sure everything was good, and even refilled our drinks for us. We couldn't have asked for a better event. Thank you Mike!

Sent on 06/10/2016

Kayla · Married on 05/20/2016

Bryan and Dan from Bee Entertainment were a pleasure to work with. Bryan answered all of my questions and was always very quick to respond to my emails and phone calls. Dan was the DJ at our wedding and he was so friendly and very professional. Bee Entertainment works very hard to ensure that their clients get exactly what they want. They had my husband and I fill out a detailed questionnaire saying what songs we wanted played during different parts of the ceremony and reception (as well as what songs or genres we did not want played) and it was so helpful and really kept us organized. I highly recommend Bee Entertainment!

Sent on 07/12/2016