Bee Entertainment Reviews

366 Reviews for Bee Entertainment

• Carl

Carl S. · Married on 06/22/2019

Great experience!

From start to finish, we were very happy with Bee Entertainment as our DJ. When we first started our search, Bryan was quick to provide details, answer questions, and provide a contract. As we got closer to the wedding, he put us in contact with our Adam, our DJ. Adam obviously reviewed our notes before contacting me. He had a few questions to clarify, and then answered my questions. The day of the event, Adam was great about setting up, looked professional, and put us at ease. He did a great job running the toasts, played great dinner music, and helped to make the event wonderful.
    Adam was particularly good at being part of the background of the wedding. He played music that the crowd enjoyed, kept the dance floor going, and did a great job interacting with guests when they approached him.
    We really enjoyed working with Bryan, Adam, and Bee Entertainment.

Sent on 06/30/2019

Hi Carl!
    Thank you so much for letting Adam and Bee Entertainment celebrate with you! We enjoyed your laidback atmosphere, and how fun your crowd was! Thank you for letting us celebrate with you!

Jill · Married on 06/22/2019

Amazing DJ!

Jason from Bee Entertainment was a pleasure to work with. He was able to corral our large bridal party, provide us with excellent music and sound for our ceremony, and keep the party going song after song at the reception. He is so kind and professional, Jason made sure to highlight my husband and I throughout the evening through different songs and dances. I have never been to a wedding where people danced as much as we did and had that fun and it is all thanks to Jason. I loved every second of our wedding day and a huge contribution to that was Jason from Bee Entertainment.

Sent on 07/10/2019

Daniel B. · Married on 06/15/2019

Incredible DJ

My wife and I used Bee Entertainment for our wedding. Brandon, our DJ, did an incredible job. From set up, to song selection, to professionalism, to keeping the party going, there is literally nothing we would have changed. Brandon did an incredible job and we cannot recommend him and BeeEntertainment highly enough.

Sent on 07/01/2019

Bee Entertainment's reply:

Daniel, thank you so much for letting us celebrate with you! Brandon loved your wedding, he said its one of the best ones he's ever done! Thank you so much for letting Bee Entertainment #rockyourweddingsfaceoff

Mallory L. · Married on 06/08/2019

Dependable and fun. Could not have have asked for better.

Nick was our DJ for our wedding and he was absolutely amazing. He went above and beyond for us including organizing and directing our guests throughout the venue. He was well liked by all, he received many compliments and overall is a great dude. Thank you so much, Nick!!

Sent on 06/10/2019

Bee Entertainment's reply:

Thanks, Mallory, for letting us celebrate with you! Nick had just as much fun as you did! Congrats and best wishes to you!

Erica B. · Married on 06/08/2019

Wedding DJ/Photobooth

Bee entertainment was great to work with! Solomon did an amazing job at our wedding playing a variety of music and being flexible making changes to songs and dances minutes before they happened! We didn’t give him much to go off of and he killed it with the music selection! He was very professional and his intern was great too! I would definitely recommend him and his services if you are looking for a great time and wanting to keep your dance floor full! The photobooth was a huge hit and the attendant did such a good job the guests were raving about the DJ and photobooth! Thanks so much!

Sent on 06/10/2019

Landi S. · Married on 06/08/2019

Best you can get

These guys are fantastic. They’re super easy to work with, and made every aspect of our night fun. Jason had everyone dancing all night! Would highly recommend!

Sent on 06/22/2019

Breanna M. · Married on 06/08/2019

The best!!

Brandon and his assistant were phenomenal for our wedding reception! Don’t even waste your time interviewing anyone else for your wedding entertainment.

Sent on 07/17/2019
  • Z

Zachary C. · Married on 06/01/2019

Bride & Groom

I would highly recommend Brandon with Bee’s Entertainment. He was PHENOMENAL. We had about 300+ guests and he engaged as many as he could. We really appreciate everything you did for us and going beyond what we expected. Thank you again!

Sent on 06/03/2019

Adam S. · Married on 06/01/2019

Best Wedding DJ Around

My wife and I hired Bee Entertainment to DJ our June 1st Wedding at the Westin Book-Cadillac. We were referred to Bryan from another Wedding performance that brought the house down. Not only was Bee Entertainment very competitively priced, but we received "white-glove" service from them from start to finish. Bryan worked through all the intricate details with us, helped work through logistics and timeline items, and put on a phenomenal DJ performance that had our dance floor packed all night long. We would HIGHLY recommend going with Bryan and Bee Entertainment for your next event. They were awesome!

Sent on 06/17/2019

Bee Entertainment's reply:

Adam! Thank you so much for letting me celebrate with you, I had an AMAZING time. And there will NOT be another closing performance of "Don't Stop Me Now" quite like yours!!

Jay W. · Married on 05/18/2019

Jason was awesome!!

Though we hired Jason to be our DJ he really helped us coordinate our wedding. He was calm, kind, and really cool. Our wedding party was dancing all night!

Sent on 05/20/2019
  • SoonToBeSyring

Sara · Married on 05/11/2019

Amazing DJ = Amazing Reception

My husband and I are SO thankful we chose to hire Bee Entertainment! We had Nick as our DJ and he brought Adam along as an assistant and they were both absolutely amazing. It was like having another friend at our wedding - who kept the party going all night, led us into dinner, dances, and other important moments of the night without needing guidance from my husband or I, and who worked with our family members and friends to ensure they were having the time of their lives. Nick made my husband and I so comfortable while talking with him prior to our wedding and answered all 20+ questions we had for him. We were very nervous about "pulling the trigger" and choosing a DJ since they're a crucial part of your day and can make or break a wedding reception. We 1000% would hire them again for other events and would recommend them to ANYONE looking for an awesome DJ to make their wedding day AMAZING!

Sent on 05/23/2019

Bee Entertainment's reply:

Sara, thank YOU for letting us celebrate with you! We loved being a part of it! Congrats and best wishes to you!

Rachel · Married on 04/27/2019

Nick from Bee Entertainment was incredible! For starters, our venue was a little more challenging for sound, and he killed it! My husband and I were kind of particular about timing on certain songs and Nick totally nailed every one. He knew how to get the party started, and kept it rolling until the last song! We also opted for the photobooth with Bee and it was a total hit! All of our guests loved the props. At the end of the night, we were given a photo album of all the shots from the booth of our guests, so fun!

Sent on 07/18/2019
  • Erica

Erica · Married on 04/20/2019

Perfect From Beginning To End

From my first communication with the owner, Bryan, to my actual "big day" with the DJ, Nick, things could not have gone better. Everyone was incredibly responsive and professional, but still made me feel incredibly comfortable. Nick seemed to answer my questions before I even had them and he kept the dance floor PACKED all night long. Incredible value for the price!

Sent on 04/25/2019

Marianne · Married on 02/08/2019

Everything we'd hoped for and more!

My husband and I had some fairly specific ideas for what we wanted for our wedding. We're a very nerdy pair so we had certain video game and movie music we wanted for the ceremony, dinner, and father/daughter dance. He was super reassuring when I expressed concern about choices being slightly abnormal and therefore more difficult to achieve, and everything turned out perfectly. Everyone had a great time (there was even an encore at the end!) and all of our lifelong nerdy wedding dreams came true. Thank you, Bryan!!

Sent on 02/26/2019

Bee Entertainment's reply:

Marianne! I loved being a part of your day, and you are NOT nerdy, your choices all came together and your crowd was awesome! Thanks again for letting me celebrate with you!

Lauren · Married on 12/08/2018

Awesome Vibe; Kept the Dance Floor PACKED!!!

Our DJ, Bryan, made our wedding amazing. Our dance floor was packed the entire night and people asked for an encore after the last song. He made sure our photographer was present and ready before we did mother/son and father/daughter dance. We left a lot up to him because we just didn't know exactly what music we wanted, we just wanted people to have fun. He picked our last dance based on what people responded to. He was SO FUN...before our wedding I was worried about the dance floor being full- Bryan took care of everything. HE WAS AMAZING and our wedding wouldn't have been the same without him. He brought an awesome vibe to our wedding day and kept the dance floor packed at all times! He even played a song for our recessional just after being pronounced husband and wife that I wanted to start at 00:51 seconds, and nailed it. HE'S THE BEST!!

Sent on 12/12/2018

Bee Entertainment's reply:

Lauren!!!! You and Cody are a POWER COUPLE! I had a blast sharing your day, thank you so much for the kind words! Congrats and best wishes!
  • Codie Lynn

Codie L. · Married on 11/02/2018

Wonderful Experience

Jason was our DJ for our wedding, he was great at keeping us informed with the schedule of the night and kept things moving. He did everything we requested and asked and he helped make our night perfect!

Sent on 11/15/2018
  • Robert

Robert R. · Married on 10/19/2018

Danced All Night

Bryan and Jason were amazing from the jump. We had Jason as our DJ and can't even begin to describe how much he did for us on our day. He was calm, collected, and professional as we dealt with some rain. He communicated so well with us and the other vendors and pretty much ran the show when it came being on time with our schedule. Then came the dancing and he did not disappoint. Playing our requested mixture of hip-hop, Reggaeton, Salsa, Bachata, and much more while throwing in his own creativity. I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND Jason and Bee Entertainment to anyone looking to have a great time at their wedding!

Sent on 11/05/2018

Bee Entertainment's reply:

Bobby! Thank you so much for the kind words, we loved celebrating with you! Congrats and best wishes! ~Jason and Bee Entertainment

Kelly · Married on 10/13/2018

Packed dance floor all night!

Solomon, is the man!! We didn't give him too much direction or song requests leading up to the wedding only because we weren't really sure what would be best. The only think I wanted in a DJ was for them to be able to read the crowd to know what songs to play to keep everyone dancing and he delivered!! I had people telling us for days after that he was the best DJ and we had the most fun wedding they had been to!

Sent on 10/23/2018

Kate · Married on 10/06/2018

My wedding on Saturday was a blast with Nick at the controls! We were at a venue with 3 other weddings and people were leaving their weddings to dance at ours! Very professional to work with! One of my uncles apparently requested the song “love stinks” and Nick had the sense to tell him it wasn’t gonna happen :) He followed through on the list of “must play” songs and I didn’t leave the dance floor all night. We had to kick people out at the end because everyone wanted to stay and dance to our DJ! Thanks so much!!!!

Sent on 10/08/2018

Bee Entertainment's reply:

Kate, thanks for letting us celebrate with you and Andy on Saturday! It was an amazing time!

Christine · Married on 09/29/2018

Bryan was absolutely brilliant to work with! There aren't enough words to adequately express how much fun we had and how grateful we are have had such an enjoyable experience. Bryan was enthusiastic and accommodating to our requests. So many of our guests complimented the music. Everyone should book with him!

Sent on 10/01/2018

Bee Entertainment's reply:

Christine, thank you so much for the kind words! It was my honor to work with you and Andy! Congrats!

Chris S. · Married on 09/22/2018

Bryan was amazing!

Bryan was absolutely amazing! He was very responsive leading up to the wedding, and took time to find out exactly what we wanted and how we wanted it. On the day of, he ran the show. From the ceremony through the reception, he kept everything on track and moving. After dinner, when it was time to party and dance, he kept the dance floor was packed all night. A lot of people commented on how great the music was throughout the night and even now, several weeks after. We also used him for up-lighting and the photo booth which were great as well. I'd hire Bryan again without hesitation and would recommend him anybody that needs a DJ in the area. I can't say enough good things about him.

Sent on 11/02/2018

Bee Entertainment's reply:

Chris, thank you so much for letting me celebrate with you! Your wedding was so much fun! Congrats and best wishes! ~Bryan

Elizabeth · Married on 09/21/2018

We had Dan as our DJ for our wedding. He was very easy going and had the dance floor packed all night long. It was such a great night. Thanks Dan!

Sent on 10/01/2018

Carlye · Married on 09/14/2018

Bryan was the DJ for our wedding and I honestly couldn’t have asked for anyone better! He played exactly what we wanted and made the night feel extra special! He even came in the floor and had a dance battle with me!! It was a night to remember and a lot of that was thanks to Bryan and Bee Entertainment! I would recommend him to anyone!!

Sent on 09/27/2018

Renee · Married on 09/08/2018

DJ Jason was amazing! Not only did he show up early to check out the venue but he made sure to check in with all the right people to make sure everything ran smoothly. He was very professional and friendly and did an amazing job keeping everyone dancing having a great time! My husband and I aren't usually dancers but we were on that dance floor the whole time! Jason did a great job or feeling the room and keeping things moving. I loved that he checked in with us to keep us on a timeline and remind us what was happening next. We had a big range of ages at our wedding and Jason did a great job of mixing and picking songs that everyone could enjoy. Communication with Bee entertainment was great throughout the whole process and made the big day smooth and seamless. I highly recommend Bee Entertainment and Jason!

Sent on 09/23/2018

Shannon · Married on 08/31/2018

Jason was absolutely the perfect DJ. He was attentive, ensured that things ran on time and reached out to me during my reception to make sure I was happy with everything. I was more than pleased with Jason and the entire staff of Bee Entertainment. Thank you.

Sent on 09/03/2018