Becky's Buckroe Florist Reviews

10 | Hampton, VA

10 Reviews for Becky's Buckroe Florist

Becky's Buckroe Florist provides professional service in everything they do. They are a phenomenal one stop shop when it comes to anything floral.

Sent on 02/12/2015

I was so pleased with my bouquet and boutonniere I ordered! Not only were they beautiful, but they were delivered in a snowstorm on Saturday the 23rd!!! (My wedding date!) A+++ Very nice and reliable people!

Sent on 02/06/2016

Devan · Married on 06/29/2013

Becky was great she was able to put a bouqet together a beautiful bouquet for me pretty much at the last minute!!

Sent on 07/02/2013

Lindsay · Married on 07/11/2009

Becky was wonderful. She was so prompt from the very beginning and willing to work with all the ideas I had. We gave her a price range and she managed to stay in it but still work with all the ideas. I wanted to use several different types of flowers and she made sure they were available. On the Friday before the wedding, I went to the shop and saw one of everything, and was able to give her feedback. Everything was perfect anyways!

Sent on 07/29/2009

Shelley · Married on 10/25/2008

Who needs more stress on their wedding day??? Becky met with us and had some marvelous ideas for bouquets, centerpieces, etc. We told her what we were looking to spend on flowers and she recommended alternatives, what we could trade in and out for our specific wants to stay within our budget. PLUS she got a key to teh church and came in on the morning of to place all of the flowers and leave everything for us. Becky called me after they made the first centerpiece and my bouquet to make sure that I like what they were using and doing, how about that for service?!?!

Sent on 02/23/2009

I am so happy how everything was handled for my wedding, especially when it came to the flowers we ordered here from Becky's! She even went out of her way and visited the church to look at everything because we had a certain limit and even with that she just got about everything so perfect! Thanks so much for taking care of our floral needs it was outstanding!

Sent on 03/13/2013

collette · Married on 06/04/2011

Wonderful flowers & friendly service

Sent on 06/28/2011

Kara · Married on 06/08/2013

Basically its the quality of service that they give their customers is what I like about Becky s Buckroe florist. It is very professional and if there was ever a problem with them over the years they work to correct it., which is not common anymore. It is a very professional business.

Sent on 07/15/2013

Alice · Married on 06/15/2013

Becky's business thrives upon her individual attention to customers. Her integrity as an individual and as an Ole Hampton business owner. She really does value people, families, and their individual needs.

Sent on 08/19/2013
  • syreeta

syreeta · Married on 08/26/2012

2.6
      3.5
      2.5
      0.0
      2.0

Look around b4 booking her beautiful work but very pricey. I got real flowers for less then half of what she charged for plastic ones

Sent on 09/05/2012