BeautyBrianna Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

• Grace
    Grace Married on 09/07/2019

Literal magic

I ended up having two trials with Brianna. I thought I knew what I wanted (definitely made the mistake of getting my trial done wayyyyy too early) and as it got closer I completely changed my mind. The two styles were completely different and she did such an incredible job with both. She was so careful and particular, making sure every hair was in place and looking just how I wanted it. She was also just a great energy to have around. Very calm, happy and so easy to get along with. My girls (and I of course) absolutely loved her and she did an incredible job. I couldn't have been happier with my experience and I would recommend her to everyone! I ended up paying a little more than I originally thought but only because I wanted the second trial and purchased a hair clip through her. I think her pricing was totally reasonable and my hair stayed in all night!
    Nicole Married on 09/29/2018
    Brianna did both myself and maid of honors hair for my wedding. Our hair turned out fantastic and she was so great to work with! She made us feel so comfortable and made the whole process so easy and stress free! Highly recommended!
    Sylvia Married on 08/11/2018
    I had an amazing experience with Brianna! Her services were exactly what I was looking for. She was both professional and talented. I highly recommend!
    David Married on 03/11/2018
    Brianna's shear expertise and vision made the experience unforgettable. Besides being a perfectionist and getting it done right the first time you can't go wrong using her for that first and last important moment in your life.
    Renee Married on 03/11/2018
    Bri did my wedding anniversary ( renewing of vows) and our whole party including giving the guys haircuts with her barbaring skill. All the ladies hair were so beautiful and lasted all day. Outstanding and everyone was so happy. My mother even had her hair done and she made her feel so special. She was very professional, reliable and creative and so nice. I highly recommend Bri. Thank you Bri for making our day so unforgettable!
    Karah Married on 07/25/2014
    If you are looking for a stylist for any event choose Brianna. Brianna has been my stylist for several occasions and I have never been disappointed. Not only does she have a passion for what she does but she is professional and punctual. Brianna is truely committed to her profession and will take the time to listen to your wants/needs.
    Alyssa Married on 09/08/2012

Talented and Creative Professional

I collaborated on a photoshoot with Brianna and was blown away by her skill and creative vision. She did an amazing job styling the whole thing and the model’s hair was flawless. She has a huge passion for what she does which is evidenced by the creative shoots she undertakes. Brianna was extremely easy to work with and very communicative. I would highly recommend her services!
    Kristy
    Brianna was amazing to work with for my wedding! We did a trial run a few weeks prior to my wedding, but I ultimately decided on a different style. Changing your hair style on the morning of your wedding would scare most hair stylists, but Brianna was totally cool with and she exceeded my expectations! My hair never holds anything, but it did not budge on my wedding day. It was almost 100 degrees out, and my hair looked amazing all day! I even woke up with curls still intact the next day. I can tell that Brianna loves what she does and has a great time doing it. She also did my bridesmaids’s hair, and they all looked gorgeous! I highly recommend Brianna!