26 Reviews for Beautiful You/Katie Altobelli

Licensed (1)
Blowouts (1)
Contour Makeup (1)
26 Beautiful You/Katie Altobelli Reviews

Katie is amazingly sweet and works magic when it comes to beauty. She was able to give me honest opinions about what looked good and went above and beyond on the day of the wedding to accommodate extra people. Everyone's hair and makeup looked flawless all night and into the morning. I could not have imagined working with anyone else!

Profile Picture Julie, 10/8/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Consultations, Hair, Licensed, Makeup, Updos/Styling, Contour Makeup

Katie is so good that I'm going to start going to her for regular cuts and colors! She not only dyed my hair before my wedding, but she found the PERFECT extensions to thicken up my hair for my updo. I loved my hair so much!

Profile Picture Katie, 8/26/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Updos/Styling, Hair

Katie did both hair and makeup for my wedding recently - everyone was very happy with the results! She and another stylist came to the bridal suites at our venue early that morning and worked steadily to keep us on schedule. My makeup stayed on through a humid day in the 80's and my updo lasted throughout a long night of dancing and never moved an inch! I would highly recommend her for an beauty service you need - her products are quality and she's very easy to work with. I definitely recommend doing the trial (for both makeup and hair) to make sure you get everything just the way you want!

Profile Picture Sarah , 9/17/16, 13 Reviews
Services Used: Blowouts, Updos/Styling, Consultations, Hair, Makeup

She's wonderful and was a joy to work with for my trial and for the day of the wedding!

Profile Picture Aubrey, 7/16/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Updos/Styling, Consultations, Hair

Katie and her staff were amazing!!! She is so easy to work with and was willing to travel to me. Our hair and makeup looked beautiful and she was so nice to talk and made my entire wedding day special.

Profile Picture User6985885, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
4.7

Katie was awesome! First of all, she agreed to travel 1.5 hours from Rochester to Buffalo to do my hair and make up for my wedding! She charged a minimal fee for travel and it was well worth it. Katie was wonderful - very pleasant and successfully did 7 gorgeous hairstyles for 6 bridesmaids and myself. She even brought an assistant who helped set each girl's hair. After my initial hair trial, I did not love what I chose for a style, but not to worry, Katie suggested changing it slightly to make it what I wanted. She even purchased extensions to give me more volume (I did pay for the extensions). I could not have imagined a better hairstylist and make up pro! It was so nice to be able to have Katie come to us on the morning of the wedding versus dealing with a whole salon. The bridesmaids' hair was $75, so I did contribute for each girl to help lower the cost a bit. THANK YOU KATIE!!!

Profile Picture Emily, 7/11/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Katie did hair and makeup for my daughter's wedding. She was so sweet and flexible. By the end of the day, she felt like family! Everyone looked beautiful and Katie handled each of us with patience as she listened to each request. She is wonderful and I recommend her to any bride who wants to look beautiful on her special day! I gave her 5's in all categories, but the app is not cooperating!

Profile Picture Kim, 2/14/15, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Katie did a more than beautiful job on my makeup and just did an outstanding up-do with my hair! I was so pleased with how I looked, I felt like a princess for my moms wedding! You may say well anyone can do hair and makeup, but with Katie, she makes you feel like a queen and she is well worth it to have her show you just how amazing her work is and you'll never go to anyone else or do it yourself again! I would highly recommend her for all my hair and makeup needs for any event that I would attend and can't wait for my big day to have her be a part of making it just extra special!

Profile Picture Holly, 10/24/14, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Katie recently did my hair and make up for my wedding. She also did all of my bridesmaids hair too. She did a fantastic job, she truly made us all feel amazing!! She was fun, professional, and listened to what we wanted while also guiding us to what would look the best! She traveled to us, was on time, and did not make us feel rushed. I would highly recommend Katie to any bride/bridal party! Thank you so much!!!

Profile Picture Lanie, 10/11/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Katie was the best! She is such a friendly and calming person and having her there in a small hotel room over-stuffed with girls and clothes helped to keep me relaxed on the wedding day. She and her assistant did a great job on both hair and makeup for me and four other girls. They showed up very promptly and had everyone done in the perfect amount of time. Not having to herd the whole group into a car to go to a salon kept things totally on track and I would recommend this method to any bride. Her prices are extremely reasonable for the area. Awesome job, Katie! Everyone looked so great!

Profile Picture Lisa, 9/27/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Katie did a wonderful job on my hair and make up and my sisters hair for my wedding! She is very talented! I'm very happy I choose Katie for my big day!

Profile Picture Rachel, 9/7/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Katie and Alexis were great to work with! They were able to come to our house, which worked perfectly. They were fun and easy going, but most importantly, did beautiful hair and makeup! Everyone was pleased with the results and they even fit in a few additional people since we were ahead of schedule! Katie was extremely responsive, which was very helpful with trying to plan a wedding from out of town!

Profile Picture Olivia, 8/29/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Katie is wonderful! She knows just how to make every woman look absolutely beautiful. She is one of the friendliest people I think I have ever met! I reccomend her services, hands down!

Profile Picture User4605354, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Katie is the best hair stylist around. Amazing personality and takes great pride in what she does. Always flexible with her customers needs and has amazing deals / prices you cant beat. Everyone of her valuable customers leaves happy, including me.

Profile Picture Tyler, 8/23/14, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Katie was so helpful with makeup and hair! I had no idea what to do with my hair for my wedding so I just let her create what she thought would look good and I loved it! She's an amazing and friendly stylist!

Profile Picture User4605706, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Katie and her staff did a wonderful job on our wedding day hair and makeup. Everyone looked absolutely beautiful. The pricing was very fair. All of the girls loved their hair and makeup. Additionally, she comes right to you if you choose. Overall, I would absolutely recommend her services to anyone in need of bridal hair/makeup.

Profile Picture Catie, 4/12/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Katie was amazing! All of our hair and makeup came out great, and she made us all feel completely comfortable and look gorgeous. I really felt like a movie star the day of my wedding. And to top it off, it really felt like a friend was doing our hair because she was so personable and friendly. Thanks Katie!

Profile Picture User3639707, 2+ years ago, 8 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Fabulous! Katie and her team made us feel so comfortable the morning of my wedding. She is so creative and is able to provide us all with unique and beautiful styles!

Profile Picture User3887611, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Katie and Alexis did such a fabulous job! Having them come to us for my wedding allowed me to feel so relaxed the morning of my special day. They were so professional, easy going, and energetic! As I look back through my wedding photos the hair completely stands out to me - perfection!

Profile Picture User4492273, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Katie was wonderful to work with! She's so easy going, attentive and friendly - she was great to have around on the wedding day - she kept us all on schedule but in an easy going and relaxed way. Katie did a trial for me, and was very patient as I struggled to figure out exactly what I wanted. She listens and pays attention to what you are looking for. She worked with me to come up with something that would look good on me, and helped me to pick out the make up style that would work well too. As someone who is not used to getting hair and make up done, she made me feel very comfortable.

Her assistant Alexis was great too - she helped to prep all the bridesmaids hair, and did a great job with them. We got tons of compliments on all the bridesmaids hair, too - and Katie and Alexis did a range of types of hair styles (up do, down, etc.), which worked well for what my bridesmaids were hoping for.

Katie was wonderful to work with and I'd highly recommend her - I think she provided great value, going above and beyond to make sure we were all happy with our looks. She was professional, friendly, and so easy-going - all of which I was looking for on the big day! Thanks Katie for a great experience :)

Profile Picture User2555324, 2+ years ago, 7 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Katie is a wonderful professional for hair and make-up on wedding days! She did an amazing job with her assistant to do hair and make-up for about 5 bridesmaids. Then she truly save the day when the mother of bride came home from another hair studio unhappy with her hair. Katie took the time to quickly re-do the mother of the bride's hair to ensure the entire day, for everyone, was fantastic! I would highly recommend Katie!

Profile Picture Renee, 8/18/12, 1 Review
4.7

Each bride/bridesmaid's hair perfectly matched her style and worked well with her hair type. Katie is really skilled!

Profile Picture Amanda, 5/21/11, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

After being cancelled on last minute by a local spa, Katie was able to fit me in her schedule to do my wedding hair. She has always done a fantastic job with my normal styling, and I was so happy that she was able to do my wedding hairstyle. She did an absolutely wonderful job with my hair and make up.

Profile Picture User4605611, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Katie has done the hair and makeup for every wedding I've been in! She is friendly, flexible and so talented! I have recommended her to a number of people. I can't wait to get married and have her do mine and my girls' hair!

She has also been my hairdresser for 8 years now. I often tell her that if I were to move, she'd have to come with me because I just don't think I'll be able to find another hairdresser as perfect as Katie!

Profile Picture Judy, 7/5/08, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Katie is amazing. She has been my hair dresser for 6 years and I was so blessed to find her before my wedding. I had no idea what I wanted except something to fit the romantic feel of our vineyard reception. Katie came up with the perfect style for me and our entire bridal party. I don't live in the area any longer but I make sure to have an appointment with her for all of my special events when I'm in town. I highly recommend Katie for all of your wedding and special event needs.

Profile Picture User4606251, 2+ years ago, 1 Review