Bear Brook Valley Reviews

Bear Brook Valley 5
  • Lynn

Lynn Germaske · Getting married on 03/26/2021

Amazing Wedding Venue

Booking with bear brook valley is so easy! And staff is very flexible and helpful!

Bear Brook Valley 6
    Bear Brook Valley 7
    Sent on 10/03/2019
  • Alyssa

Alyssa Caprara · Getting married on 10/03/2020

Visiting the hall

We went for a visit and right away they poured us a glass of wine or beer. The grounds are beautiful, everything was explained thoroughly, and the presentation was exquisite. We booked right on the spot. After we booked they immediately got in touch with us and communication has been open ever since. I look forward to working with them

Sent on 09/05/2019

Anderson Flowers · Getting married on 07/11/2020

The nicest staff

I am a professional florist (ANDERSON FLOWERS, METUCHEN, NJ) and I just did my first wedding at Bear Brook Valley - and the people there are so nice to work with. And - That surely translates into a great experience for the Bride, Groom, Their Families and Friends.
    Look forward to being back there

Bear Brook Valley 8
    Bear Brook Valley 9
    Sent on 11/19/2019

Jaimie · Married on 11/08/2019

11.08.19 Wedding

My fiancé and I looked at about 10 places when we decided to visit Bear Brook. As soon as we walked onto the property we knew we loved the venue. Then meeting all of the staff, seeing the bridal and groomsmen suites, and the gorgeous rustic romantic decor sold us. Our wedding coordinator made everything idiot-proof for us: reminding us about payments, timelines for vendors, etc. We recently had our wedding there and people have not stopped complimenting us about their experience at Bear Brook. They loved the food, the staff, and the overall ambiance of the place. We are so thrilled with how our wedding turned out, thanks to Bear Brook!

Sent on 11/21/2019
  • Lindsay

Lindsay Giordano · Married on 11/03/2019

Upcoming Wedding

I booked Bear Brook Valley for my upcoming wedding. So far the experience has been perfect and with such professionalism. Every so often someone reaches out to see how we are doing and to give us some helpful tips. The place itself is amazing. Can’t wait to marry my best friend there!!!

Sent on 04/04/2019

Lindsay,
    Thank you so much for taking the time to write such an amazing review. We are so glad you are pleased with the planning process this far- planning a wedding is supposed to be fun! We cannot wait for November so we can witness you and Todd tie the knot!
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 08/17/2019

Phenomenal experience!

Wow where to even begin about how AMAZING Bear Brook Valley was for our wedding on 8/17/19! Katrina Boyle, our wedding coordinator, was absolutely INCREDIBLE during the entire planning process. From her helpful checklists and suggestions, to her on the spot magic she pulled, she made sure every detail was what we wanted and made sure our wedding was exactly what we dreamed of. Franklin and the bridal attendants were also fantastic the day of as they were SO attentive, helpful, and readily available to help with any request throughout the day. Our food was spectacular, the cocktail hour was raved about, and the end of the night food stand on the way out was a huge hit. I could rave about the beauty of Bear Brook all day, but the people made it that much better and easier to work with. I couldn’t imagine having my wedding anywhere else and I’m SO greatful for Katrina’s patience, flexibility and her eagerness to accommodate our every request. I would highly recommend Bear Brook Valley and once again Katrina was an absolute pleasure to work with as her professionalism and experience is invaluable.

Sent on 08/20/2019
  • Mauli

Mauli Shukla · Married on 07/05/2019

The definition of perfection!

I don't know where to start - everything about BBV is perfection. I got married here a few weeks ago in what would be BBV's first "big fat Indian wedding". We had picked Bear Brook Valley a year ago knowing that they hadn't necessarily done a wedding like ours, but regardless selecting them was the easiest decision to make. Katrina was incredibly warm, welcoming, attentive, and so excited - we knew that this was going to be the place for us. The chefs worked with us to create a nearly custom menu that helped us accommodate all of our guests many different dietary restrictions and they executed everything so well - every single guest is still raving about it. We were honestly able to enjoy our entire day at Bear Brook Valley, because the staff made it so easy for us to relax and not worry about any details. Frankly, we're already discussing getting married again so we can be back at BBV ;)! Don't overthink and go with BBV, you will not regret it!

Sent on 07/27/2019

Kaitlyn Curran · Married on 07/04/2019

Amazing Day!

When I first stepped foot in Bear Brook Valley, we knew we wanted to get married here based on how beautiful it was. After we booked, Katrina communicated with us about every detail and made us feel at ease throughout the wedding planning process. The venue is gorgeous, with so much natural beauty. We didn't need to worry about a thing the day of because the service was impeccable from arrival in the morning to the minute we left at night. The whole staff was so attentive all day and night and made the day perfect. The food was amazing, and the guests are still complimenting how great the venue was. I highly recommend Bear Brook for your wedding day.

Sent on 07/24/2019

Kate · Married on 06/01/2019

Absolutely perfect!

I don't know how I could possibly put into words the overwhelming sense of love and happiness I feel when I think about Bear Brook Valley. I wish I could rate 5,000 stars instead of just 5. A simple "5 star review" just doesn't do it justice. My husband and I got married 5 days ago, and I have been brought to tears many times over the last few days when thinking about how PERFECT our day was. First, its the most STUNNING venue I've ever seen. Its so unique, yet classy and sophisticated, too. The ballroom is so spacious, but not so spread out that you feel like you're in a different country than half of your guests. The food was delicious, multiple people contacted us after the wedding to tell us it was the best food they've ever had at an event. The staff... I truly don't have words to describe what wonderful people they are! They went above and beyond for not only my husband and I, but our parents and bridal party throughout the entire day. We chose to spend our whole day at the venue getting ready with our bridal parties, and it was the best decision. As a bride, one of my worries was having to "think" and stress on my wedding day, and I am happy to report I did not worry one bit about anything. The staff took care of everything for us. They treated us like family from the day we met them, and that is truly invaluable. I could go on and on, and I will continue to tell anyone who will listen- this venue is the best of the best. If you are considering booking Bear Brook for your wedding- stop reading this review right this instant and BOOK IT! You will not regret it for one second! Every single penny we spent was worth it. We will forever be indebted to Bear Brook Valley for the most amazing day we could have EVER imagined. To the staff- we truly love you all. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts. You made our day a living fairy-tale.

Sent on 06/06/2019
  • Brittney

Brittney · Married on 05/04/2019

A Lil' Rain Never Hurt No One!

Bear Brook Valley was the first venue we looked at and after seeing others,
    we just kept going back! From beginning to end, the staff, and especially
    (KATRINA<3) were amazing. Their professionalism is unmatched. Last minute,
    it started storming! Normally, a brides worst nightmare .... but alas- the
    awesome staffed pulled through and the ceremony turned out even more
    beautiful than we had planned! The venue, food and most importantly, the
    people at Bear Brook Valley are second to none! Couldn't recommend this
    place more!! If anybody is two guests short on their minimum - let us know!
    Were generous ;)

Sent on 07/06/2019

Lisa Renda · Married on 03/31/2019

Simply the Best!!!!

I don’t even know where to start. This is the best place ever!!! When I got engaged, I knew I wanted a rustic looking venue that offered the same food amenities of a banquet hall. I didn’t want a venue with rug, tablecloths, or chairs with seating covers. In north jersey that is hard to find. I first saw their sister venue Rock Island lake Club which is beautiful too!! I knew it was a little small for our headcount and I knew I had to see Bear Brook valley. When I walked into Bear Brook Valley for the first time, I started to cry. I knew it was it! There was no rug, no tablecloths, no chairs with seat covers. It had these beautiful farm tables. The whole venue screamed rustic. Also, my husband is big into video games. When I saw the groom’s lounge with all the video games that still screamed rustic I was sold! As a side note, I highly recommend keeping the groom’s lounge open during cocktail hour. It added something different to the wedding. After booking the venue, I worked with Katrina who is beyond fabulous. She constantly checked in with me and answered any questions I had in such a timely manner (like within minutes). Fast forward to my wedding day. It was raining that morning, but I really wanted to have the ceremony outside. When I got to Bear Brook for pictures (2 hours prior to the ceremony starting), we had to decide whether to have the ceremony outside. After talking with Katrina and her assuring me that it would not be raining when my ceremony was occurring, I said let’s do it outside. I am sooo glad we did, and I thank Katrina for being so supportive as I would have regretted not making that decision. It did not rain during our ceremony 😊. Now on to the reception. It was beyond perfect. The atmosphere is to die for. The food was amazing. The staff was so organized, attentive, and helpful throughout the whole night. I can’t say anything, but good things about this venue and the team attached to it! I would recommend this venue over and over and over. I hope I get to go to another wedding here very soon!!!

Sent on 04/05/2019

Lisa and Louis,
    CONGRATULATIONS. Thank you so much for taking the time out to write such kind words. You two were amazing to work with and we are so glad that you enjoyed the planning process and the day of (of course!). You two were the first outdoor ceremony for 2019 and it looked awesome! The sand ceremony was adorable and so was that cake topper!. Please come back as a guest soon and hang out with us! Best wishes!

Danielle Napoli · Married on 01/11/2019

The most perfect experience!!

Just had our wedding at Bear Brook on November 1st 2019 and we could not be happier about how everything went! The experienced staff was with us every step of the way in planning not only for the Bear Brook related decisions but also for when we should have our vendors booked, where we could get our dresses and suits, and fun ideas to have throughout the day. They were flexible with us when we changed our minds and helped mold our thoughts into fully formed ideas. The day of, the staff was more attentive than I have seen at any other venue. They were incredibly organized and would consistently check up on us to make sure not only my husband and I, but our entire bridal party, was happy with everything. The day could not have run smoother, and they thought of things that we had never expected, like putting out hot apple cider when it got chilly for our outdoor ceremony. The property was a gorgeous place to take pictures and we have not stopped receiving compliments on the food, beer selection, and the venue itself from our guests. We could not recommend Perry and his team enough!!!

Sent on 11/14/2019
  • Emma

Emma Falco · Married on 10/13/2018

Best Day Ever

Where do I even begin with this incredible venue! When I was looking for wedding venues, I had an idea in my head of what I envisioned as my perfect wedding venue - rustic, yet elegant, and somewhere that offered different aspects that you normally don't see as opposed to your typical wedding venue. I have been in and attended a lot of weddings in New Jersey, and I can honestly say that Bear Brook Valley is one of a kind. From the first day I found Bear Brook Valley online, I knew without even visiting the venue that this is where my husband and I would be getting married. From the first conversation I had with Adriana, I felt a sense of welcoming and professionalism that I hadn't felt with any of the other venues I had spoken with already. The minute I walked into the venue with my parents (my husband couldn't come with us that day because of work) I knew I had found the perfect place for us to get married, and my parents felt the same exact way. I decided to hold a date for our wedding there until my husband could get there to see it a few days later, and when he went to see the venue, he fell in love just like I had. I had no idea what I was doing when it came to planning a wedding, but Adriana and Katrina made the process SO EASY. When we started working with Katrina, she was so kind and professional and would email me almost monthly (if not more frequently) to update me on things that I should have done, things I should be getting done soon, etc. When I had any questions or concerns throughout the planning process,Katrina was ALWAYS so easy to talk to and responded promptly to my emails. On our wedding day, all of the staff was extremely attentive to our needs and made not only me but my husband feel at ease - I wish I could remember everyone's names that were working that day, but I have to say that every member of the staff, especially Katrina, Jen (name check on this one but she was the bridal attendant), and Franklin were beyond amazing! The entire day went smoothly, and our only regret is that we didn't take the time to pause and actually eat and enjoy the delicious food that we hand picked for our special day because to this day I have people coming up to me saying how amazing our wedding was and how delicious the food was! The cocktail hour selections that Bear Brook Valley has to offer were beyond my expectations and blew away any of the food every other vendor had to offer. Out of every wedding I have ever been to, none of them had the abundant selection of food for cocktail hour like our wedding had! People literally thought that the cocktail hour food was the entire selection of food for the night, so imagine their disbelief when they got to the reception and realized there was even more food for them to enjoy! The main course selections for the reception were equally as delicious as the cocktail hour food - people have told me it was the best steak they have ever eaten! Trust me when I say - you will not regret choosing Bear Brook Valley as your wedding venue. It is the most picture perfect venue, and I couldn't be happier with our decision to book Bear Brook. If I could do it all over again, I would in a heart beat! Thank you to all of the staff at Bear Brook Valley for giving us our dream wedding and for all of your hard work!!

Sent on 11/19/2018

Bear Brook Valley's reply:

Emma and Matt, thank you so much for letting the Bear Brook Valley team be a part of your special day! You two have such wonderful goofy and fun personalities, that we think we had just as much fun as you guys did! Please come back soon and party with us some more! We'll even put out some gluten free selections for you, Matt. Congratulations again!
  • Taylor

Taylor · Married on 10/06/2018

Fairytale venue

BBV worked with me- from across the country. Katrina genuinely cared about every detail just as much as I did and made me feel so special for the year leading up to the wedding and all through my day. There was not one second that I had any doubt that I chose the perfect venue. Thank you!

Bear Brook Valley 10
    Bear Brook Valley 11
    Bear Brook Valley 12
    Bear Brook Valley 13
    Bear Brook Valley 14
    Bear Brook Valley 15
    Sent on 10/25/2018

Bear Brook Valley's reply:

Taylor, it was such a pleasure working with you and Greg throughout the planning process and during your special day! Between both phenomenal dress changes and that adorable dog- who impressively walked down the aisle all by himself, we are so glad you chose to Bear Brook Valley Team! Thank you so much for taking the time out to write a review- and congratulations once again!

Ashley · Married on 09/28/2018

Truly Amazing!

We really could not be happier! Our wedding was a dream come true all thanks to this beautiful venue and all the fabulous people at Bear Brook who made it happen! The entire place is breath-taking and all our guests keep raving about it, including the food, especially the AMAZING cocktail hour! Katrina is simply the best! She is super organized and kept me on track with planning the whole time with monthly emails and was a BOSS the night of the wedding to be sure everything was perfect! All the staff & servers were so friendly & accommodating.. they treated us like family! We seriously can't wait to go back as quests one day!

Sent on 10/28/2018

Bear Brook Valley's reply:

Ashley and Joseph, Thank you so much for letting Bear Brook Valley be a part of your special day! We are so glad you two enjoyed yourselves- you guys were so easy and fun to work with. We think staff is what truly makes a venue, we treat you like family because you are! (even Nixon :) ) Please come back as a guest and visit us soon! Thank you so much for sharing you experience with us, and best wishes!

Ashleigh · Married on 06/30/2018

Bear Brook Valley was the absolute best place to get married. From the very beginning, we had a wedding coordinator Katrina (who is a Rockstar!) help us every step of the way. Not only did Katrina help us with details for the venue but she always sent reminders about what we should be doing throughout the planning process. Katrina answered all of my emails and calls so promptly and always had the best answers. On the day of the wedding, no stone was unturned. The whole staff truly goes above and beyond to ensure the day is perfect. Our bridal attendant Brook was awesome and she was with us the whole day. The venue was an absolute dream. Everything was PERFECT. The food was amazing for both cocktail hour and dinner. Our guests are still raving about the food and service. It is truly top notch. I would HIGHLY recommend this place. Thank you Katrina and Bear Brook Valley for making our wedding day a dream come true.

Sent on 07/24/2018

Bear Brook Valley's reply:

Ashleigh and Greg, thank you so much for letting the Bear Brook Valley Team be a part of your special day! We're so glad you two enjoyed yourselves- and we hope to see you back as a guest! Congratulations and ... GO METS! :)

Victor · Married on 06/16/2018

Bear Brook Valley was the first place we saw, and to be utterly cliché it was love at first site. We were hesitant at first because we saw the venue before they'd had their first event. We didn’t have a reference – but what we saw was potential. We fell in love and our trust in the BBV team was rewarded every step of the way, and tenfold on our wedding day. The space was gorgeous, set in a gated community at the heart of an old golf course where you can find peace and quiet, as well as beautiful green hills, and a sea of stars above you on a cloudless summer night. A small waterfall lay hidden in the woods behind the building, giving life to a stream that makes its way to the pond at the feet of the pergola where many outdoor ceremonies take place. Aside from the shear beauty of the location, the building is also something to marvel at. From all of the outdoor fireplaces and areas to discover, to the cocktail area which is incredible. When you see it filled with your guests you couldn’t imagine a better place for them to mingle before the main event. As you make your way up the iron staircase decorated with the signature cattails, you set your eyes on the large hall, with exposed beams, exposed wood tables, and the view of the grounds. This is not your typical New Jersey wedding venue… but it was the venue of our dreams. The entire staff was amazing, from owners to valet, but the star was the program coordinator. Katrina went above and beyond, always available, and bent over backwards to make our ideas a reality. Three months after our wedding people are still talking about the beautiful venue, excellent service, and delicious food. We couldn’t have imagined a better place to have our wedding. The minute our wedding was over we started to tell everyone we knew about Bear Brook Valley, with the secret wish that someone would have a wedding there so we could go back as guests. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 08/14/2018

Bear Brook Valley's reply:

Congratulations Victor and Jessica! Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a thoughtful review. We are so glad that you put trust in us to plan the wedding of your dreams! We too hope you can come back as a guest and enjoy the experience from another perspective! Thanks again for letting the Bear Brook Valley Team be a part of your special day!

deborah · Married on 06/09/2018

We feel SO incredibly lucky to have been fortunate enough to get married at Bear Brook Valley. I really dont have enough adjectives to describe how amazing our day was. It surpassed all of our dreams and wishes and made our wedding a truly magical day.
    We began working with Adriana but then seamlessly transitioned to Katrina. Katrina is AMAZING. she is detail oriented, calm and incredibly easy to work with. Our guests raved at the entire wedding day -- the venue and scenery speak for themselves -- it is one of the classiest and most gorgeous venues I have ever seen. The food put everything over the top, our friends and family are still talking about how incredible everything was. I cant say enough good things about Bear Brook -- it made for an absolutely perfect wedding!

Sent on 07/09/2018

Bear Brook Valley's reply:

Deborah and Edward, thank you so much for sharing your experience! We are so glad we were able to make your vision come to life!- especially with those adorable succulent centerpieces. Please come back as a guest and visit us soon! Congratulations and best wishes!

Ashley · Married on 05/19/2018

Bear Brook Valley was fantastic! We looked at close to 15 venues, and this one was by far the best. The food was just incredible and the location is lovely. It absolutely poured on our wedding day, but it was still fantastic. I highly recommend this venue! Huge shout out to Katrina, Brooke, and Franklin for making our day even better!

Sent on 06/09/2018

Bear Brook Valley's reply:

Ashley and Glenn, thank you so much for sharing your experience with us! We love that you can still get that indoor/outdoor feel without having to worry about weather. Plus... rain is technically good luck! :) Please come back as a guest soon- not only to have more of that mac and cheese bar, but enjoy the day in a different perspective. Congratulations and best wishes!

John · Married on 04/28/2018

Couldn’t be happier with the way our wedding reception went. It was the perfect day. We first visited Bear Brook in December 2016 when it was still a construction site. We were excited to visit based on the wedding package they offered and the pictures of the expected finished product. The owner even showed up for our first tour and was so excited to show us around. From our first visit until the end of our wedding we so happy with the service we received from Bear Brook. Adriana and Katrina were with us the whole way through, always checking in to see how planning was going, making sure all the details for the reception were set, reminding us of the things to get done, etc. The wonderful service went beyond just the day of, our entire engagement we had the constant support of Bear Brook. Our guests couldn’t stop talking about how great the cocktail hour was and how beautiful the venue was. The entire night we didn’t need to worry about a single thing, Katrina was there for whatever we needed. The staff were friendly and provided great service throughout the night and stood a little later for us due to some issues with our shuttles company to get back to the hotel. We appreciate all the hard work Bear Brook put into making our wedding perfect.

Sent on 08/06/2018

Bear Brook Valley's reply:

John and Ashley, Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us! You two were so much fun to work with. Although it did take a little longer for the shuttles, at least you had more time with those egg sandwiches and disco fries! Please come back and visit us as a guest soon! Congratulations again and best wishes!

Kelly · Married on 12/16/2017

My husband and I got married on December 16th 2017, and we had the perfect winter wonderland. I cannot stress how perfect our wedding day was, all thanks to A.J., Katrina, and the rest of the staff at Bear Brook Valley. We booked Bear Brook about 7 months before it opened, it was just one big construction site. As soon as we met A.J., we knew this was the place where we had to be married, even though the place wasn't finished. My husband and I didn't want a North Jersey wedding: purple carpets, gold curtains, aka another wedding factory. This place was exactly what I had been dreaming of.

I cannot put into words how amazing the staff was before our wedding and on the day of. Katrina and AJ's responses were quick, professional, and they were so accommodating throughout the entire process. On our last meeting, everything TJ and I could think of was addressed: the staff even knew our drink order for our wedding day so they didn't have to 'waste our time' asking what we would like to drink. They even made sure we were to get every entree during dinner so we could enjoy everything we picked out.

On our actual wedding day, the moment my husband and I with our parents and bridal party walked in we were treated like royalty. Not one guest had to lift a finger the entire night, and the staff was just waiting on all 180 people. Not to mention, the food was INCREDIBLE. Every person was asking how we found this place, how amazing the food was, and they wish they knew about this place earlier. During cocktail hour, Katrina had a special plate in a private room waiting for TJ and I so we could have a few minutes to ourselves and enjoy some of the delicious food.

Every guest commented on the amazing service, fantastic food, and great bar staff. It was even better that none of our guests had been there before - we were all BLOWN AWAY. Thank you so much Katrina, AJ and the rest of the amazing staff making our day perfect!

Bear Brook Valley 16
    Bear Brook Valley 17
    Bear Brook Valley 18
    Bear Brook Valley 19
    Bear Brook Valley 20
    Sent on 12/24/2017

Bear Brook Valley's reply:

Kelly and TJ, Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us! You two were such a pleasure to work with! When potential couples ask about winter weddings, we tend to end up describing yours! We share your photos to show just how beautiful a winter wedding can be here. Please come back and visit us soon as a guest! Congratulations and thank you for letting the Bear Brook Valley team be a part of your special day!

Camille · Married on 10/21/2017

My daughter was married at Bear Brook Valley last weekend, Everything was absolutely WONDERFUL. From the moment we arrived till the end of the night, they did not skip a beat. The food, the venue, the staff incredible. I HIGHLY recommend this venue for your wedding!!! Camille Battaglia MOB

Sent on 10/27/2017

Bear Brook Valley's reply:

Camille, thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with us! We think it's so important that the parents feel just as home as the couple the day of. We hope you get the chance to come back and visit us soon!

Breanna · Married on 10/07/2017

My fiance and I are getting married this October at Bear Brook. Adriana and Perry have been AMAZING through the process and have both been so excited to share the vision and progress they had for Bear Brook from the moment we met with them in August. If you are looking for your not so typical "Jersey" venue, this is definitely it! Adriana goes above and beyond her call of duty and her speedy responsiveness was a huge selling point for me prior to booking our wedding. Cannot wait for October to come!

Sent on 04/12/2017

Bear Brook Valley's reply:

Thank you so much Breanna for your kind words about our venue and your experience thus far. We truly enjoy working with you and your Fiance throughout the planning process and look forward to your big day on October 7th!

Nicole · Married on 10/06/2017

UPDATE: There are no words to describe how incredible this venue has been throughout the entire process. Since we had a Friday wedding, my family & I were able to come the day before to drop off decorations, which made the day of much easier to navigate. On the wedding day, the BBV team were super attentive to both the bridesmaids, groomsmen & families. Like most brides, I didn't eat much during the wedding, but everyone said that the food was consistently good at cocktail hour & into the reception; the mozzarella station in particular was a HUGE hit. They have a younger wait staff, but that did not stop them from being accommodating & helpful. As mentioned below, Adriana is a true gem - she is what makes this venue so successful. We cannot thank BBV enough for the wedding I always dreamed of.

INITIAL REVIEW: Even though my fiancé & my wedding isn't scheduled until October of this year, I had to take a minute to write a review because of the service we have received so far. Perry & Michele - the owners - have been wonderful & are very down to Earth; you can tell the pride they both have in this beautiful venue. However, the absolute star of this place is the wedding coordinator, Adriana. She is simply fabulous. From the beginning of this whole process, she has been responsive (I get emails answering my questions in detail before I even get off the phone with her), patient & kind. We had an extenuating health-related circumstance that caused us some increased stress, but she was overly accommodating & understanding. She's a bit of a pistol & tells it like it is, which is one of the things I appreciate most about her - you will always get a straight answer. I have high expectations for this venue, but because of her & her outstanding service, I am very confident that they will deliver everything that is expected. I will be updating this review once the wedding is here, but I felt the need to highlight how awesome she is!

Sent on 05/10/2017

Hi Nicole!
    Thank you so much for your kind words about our venue and our team. We truly look forward to your big day and look forward to helping you plan out all the details.

Bear Brook was the FIRST and ONLY venue we looked at. My fiancé and I knew immediately upon stepping foot into the building and meeting the event coordinator Adriana that we had found our spot! Adriana has been with us every step of the way and goes above and beyond answering all of my questions. She is always quick to respond and extremely helpful. The design of the venue is impressive. They literally have thought of everything. A great wedding venue addition to the area-- one that will stand out without a doubt. My fiancé and I couldn't be happier that we chose to celebrate one of the most important days of our lives at Bear Brook Valley.

Sent on 01/26/2017

Bear Brook Valley's reply:

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us! It is so important for the couple to feel confident and stress-free throughout the wedding planning process. We hope we were able to make your wedding vision come to life. Congratulations and best wishes!