Bean Counter Bakery Reviews

Bean Counter Bakery 6
Bean Counter Bakery 7

Christin · Married on 10/12/2019

Delicious wedding cake

The cake was part of my wedding package from the venue. The cake was delicious. The cake itself was very nicely done.

Sent on 10/15/2019
  • Rebecca

Rebecca Peloquin · Married on 10/05/2019

Our guests couldn't get enough!

Alice at Bean Counter was an absolute angel! Not only did she help us design the wedding cake and cupcake spread of our dreams, she was incredibly helpful and professional with accommodating for allergies in the guest list and wedding party. One of our guests had severe allergies to several extremely common ingredients, to the point that she had not been able to safely have cake for almost a decade. Alice was able to accommodate every single allergy, and the guest was so happy she cried at the reception, saying it was one of the best cupcakes she had ever had. She wasn't the only one: our guests DEVOURED the cupcakes, and everyone raved about them all night! Delivery was prompt, everything was perfect, and Alice was an absolute joy to work with.

Sent on 10/07/2019
  • Kimberlee

Kimberlee · Married on 09/07/2019

Great tasting cake, and it looked good too!

Alice from The Bean Counter was wonderful to work with. She did an amazing job capturing the look I wanted for my wedding cake. The flavors were TO DIE FOR. From the frosting, to the filling, to the cake itself - all of it is absolutely delicious. The Bean Counter also offers gluten free options which worked out perfectly for me as many of my guests were allergic to gluten. I would highly recommend The Bean Counter to anyone!!!

Sent on 10/11/2019
    Bean Counter Bakery 8

Tiffany · Married on 08/24/2019

Delicious!!!

The most delicious wedding cake i have ever had!!! Great service easy to work with and i had people asking me for more cake the day after i could not be happier with their product thank you soo much!

Sent on 08/26/2019
  • Alyssa

Alyssa · Married on 08/10/2019

Amazing cake

The service and cake was all amazing

Sent on 08/25/2019

Erica Micciche · Married on 07/26/2019

Always amazing!

Alice and the talented artists at the Bean Counter are always a pleasure to work with. My sister got her wedding cake here and it was delicious, so this is the only bakery I went to for a tasting. I had a very specific vision for my wedding cake, and at the tasting Alice sketched it out and helped tweak the design until it was absolutely perfect. I had created a monogram that I used across different printed materials, and they recreated it so wonderfully with frosting. I tried 6 different flavors at the tasting, and it was difficult to narrow it down to 2 flavors! We ended up with White Chocolate Strawberry and S'mores. Both were a hit!

Sent on 08/13/2019
  • Cassie

Cassie Fasoli · Married on 06/07/2019

Tasty and Beautiful Cake!

Alice and her team at he bean counter bakery were Amazing! She was attentive to detail and incorporated all our requests, including minions :)
    Not only did the cake look fantastic, it also tasted amazing!

Sent on 06/26/2019
    Bean Counter Bakery 9
  • Angela

Angela Guerrero · Married on 05/25/2019

Fantastic results

Alice was very accommodating to our needs and budget. We enjoyed the tasting and she educated us about high end baking. I recommend their work very highly.
    Angela

Sent on 05/09/2019
  • Fred

Fred Martin · Married on 05/25/2019

We loved working with Alice!

The cake was to die for, and we so much appreciated Alice's commitment to quality! Yum!

Sent on 08/18/2019

Renée Rochette · Married on 05/03/2019

Delicious cupcakes!

Alice was very flexible with what we wanted and also let us borrow a cupcake display! The cupcakes were delicious, the frosting was the right blend of fluffy and sweet and the presentation was beautiful! A definite recommend in my book!!!

Sent on 06/02/2019
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 12/08/2018

Alice was confident, knowledgeable and easy to work with!

Alice is absolutely incredible. We tasted her cakes at an expo at our venue and there was absolutelf NO COMPARISON to the other bakeries. Her cakes were moisit, flavorful and the buttercream was amazing. The other cakes were dry and the creams tasted like lard that left a film in your mouth.

I could not believe how well they replicated my vision! Cannot wait for our anniversary to have more!!

Sent on 12/22/2018
    Bean Counter Bakery 10
  • Laura

Laura Brewer · Married on 11/11/2018

So Delicious!

Our cake was so delicious that the only bite we got was the one when we cut our cake! I have never been to a wedding where the guests eat all the cake but we heard for days on end after our wedding how amazing everyone thought our cake was and how they went back for seconds! By the time we got a chance to eat some, it was all gone! And not because we didn't order enough - almost everyone got seconds!
    They even made gluten free and vegan cupcakes for our wedding party who had allergies!
    Absolutely amazing - can't wait for our anniversary cake!

Sent on 01/14/2019
    Bean Counter Bakery 11
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 10/07/2018

Best cake ever!

Our wedding cake from the Bean Counter was absolutely delicious. Guests were coming up to us saying it was the best wedding cake they had ever had. Not only was it delicious, it was beautiful too. We had a grooms cake made for my husband and it came out great too. It was a football with an Alabama "A" on it which is just what we wanted! Everyone from there was great to work with. Everyone should get their cake from The Bean Counter!

Sent on 11/05/2018
    Bean Counter Bakery 18
    Bean Counter Bakery 19

Meredith · Married on 10/06/2018

Best wedding cake!

We ordered our four tiered wedding cake from the Bean Counter for our wedding a few weeks ago. It was so beautiful and was the most delicious cake any of our guests had ever tasted! Alice is such a kind person and really went out of her way to ensure our cake was perfect. It could not have been better! The whole team at the Bean Counter is so nice and they are so professional. They truly just want to make sure that you have a beautiful cake for your special day! We cannot recommend them enough!

Sent on 10/18/2018
  • Chelsea

chelsea gordon · Married on 10/06/2018

our wedding

Alice was so easy to work with. Our cake tasting was so much fun and so many wonderful kinds to choose from. She helped us choose just the right cake for 200 people. Many compliments on how beautiful the cake looked and the one compliment I heard over and over again was: This is the Best cake I have ever had". I highly recommend them!

Sent on 10/24/2018
    Bean Counter Bakery 20

Savannah · Married on 09/22/2018

The Bean Counter Bakery were the super heroes of our wedding day! I realized amidst the chaos that is wedding planning I hadnt fully confirmed the cake, I realized this at 730AM the day of our wedding!!! Alice at the Bean Counter jumped into action and helped me plan the perfect cake and it was delivered before our 6PM ceremony! The cake was gorgeous, delicious and I cannot thank everyone at the Bean Counter enough for impeccable customer service and a great product!! I highly recommend!!!

Sent on 10/02/2018
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 09/14/2018

best cake ever

oh my goodness I cannot explain how much I loved our cake from Bean Counter! I am gluten free but didn't want my guests to be stuck with a gluten free cake, so was going to order my own and then get a regular one for everyone else. Then we tried Alice's cakes and the gluten free was so good that we decided we only needed one! Everyone raved about how good it was and I'm already looking forward to ordering a smaller one every year for our anniversary.

Sent on 10/26/2018
  • Ashley

Ashley Turner · Married on 09/02/2018

Absolutely amazing!!!

Alice and her team are absolutely amazing!! We had so much fun at our tasting and the end result left us speechless! They made our wedding day complete! Guests are still raving about our cake and they loved that it was funfetti, silly just like my husband and I! Being a cake decorator/baker, this was the part I was the most worried about. Would I find someone to be able to match what I am looking for? Alice is so pleasant and very fun to work with! Thank you so much Bean Counter for really making our day special!!!

Sent on 08/13/2019
    Bean Counter Bakery 21
  • Jenna

Jenna · Married on 07/28/2018

Bean Counter Bakery was associated with our venue so we decided to us Alice. The cake was AMAZING! We went in for cake tasting before the wedding and couldn't make a decision because they were all so delicious. We ended up choosing a different flavor or each layer of our cake! We can't wait to get another cake next summer for our one year anniversary!

Sent on 08/24/2018
    Bean Counter Bakery 22

Megan · Married on 07/28/2018

We used Bean Counter Bakery for our wedding cake and absolutely loved it! We got many compliments on it from our guests. Would highly recommend for your future wedding cake. Our cake was beautifully decorated and delicious!

Sent on 09/13/2018

Amanda · Married on 07/21/2018

Most amazing wedding cake!! It looked beautiful, exactly how I wanted it to and tasted delicious!

Sent on 07/24/2018
    Bean Counter Bakery 23
    Bean Counter Bakery 24

Jessica · Married on 07/14/2018

The tasting was a lot of fun - we go to choose a few flavors to try. Once we made our decisions on flavors, we were able to discuss the design with Alice. Overall, a very simple process and did not lead to any unnecessary stress. Highly recommend! And the cakes are delicious!

Sent on 08/08/2018

Sarah · Married on 06/30/2018

The best cake ever!

Alice was wonderful to work with and helped us design our dream wedding cake. During the tasting, the flavors were so good that we had a hard time narrowing it down for the big day. Alice and her team delivered the cake on time and it looked absolutely perfect. And tasted amazing! It has been almost a year, and I am still getting compliments on how good the cake was, which speaks volumes to the quality that Bean Counter offers. Highly recommend!

Sent on 06/26/2019

Ashley · Married on 06/23/2018

If you are looking for a bakery to bring your wedding cake vision to life you must check out The Bean Counter. Alice was wonderful at creating the perfect vision while keeping within our budget. Our Lemon cake with fresh raspberries was delicious and perfect for our summer wedding! You won’t regret using them for any of your special occasions.

Sent on 07/17/2018
    Bean Counter Bakery 25

Danielle · Married on 06/23/2018

Our wedding cake could not have been better. I have a dairy allergy, so making sure there was an option for me (the bride) was very important. Mary was sure to work with me regarding a dairy free option, even though the cake had dairy. She suggested doing an "upside down" cupcake to match the cake. She personalized the cake tasting for my husband and I and took her time thoroughly explaining to us the different flavors she has. She is professional, attentive, and a wonderful baker. Her enthusiasm for her craft is palpable.

Thanks again Mary,