Bean Counter Bakery Reviews

Bean Counter Bakery 4
Bean Counter Bakery 5

Matthew Lempitsky · Married on 11/16/2019

Absolutely Beautiful!

When my husband and I were looking for the perfect dessert vendor, we knew right away that nothing compared to Bean Counter. The quality of the desserts, wide variety, and working with Alice were unmatched! My jaw dropped when I finally saw our cake at the reception. It was unlike anything I'd ever seen. Alice had made hydrangea sugar flowers with a blue shade that matched my bridesmaids' dresses. The flowers covered the top tier of the cake. I was blown away! Guests couldn't stop raving about how delicious the wedding cake was and our small desserts all selected from the Bean Counter. If you are looking in the Worcester area, I just want to say that I have reached out to every dessert vendor in the area. When I told them that I wanted a traditional wedding cake, some of them even recommended Bean Counter to me. I felt like this was the easiest decision we made. Work with Alice, pick Bean Counter, have a great experience!!

Sent on 11/23/2019

Marisa Russell · Married on 10/26/2019

They make the best cake!!

We got married on 10/26/19 in Princeton, MA. We got our cake made by Alice and they delivered it to our venue! The cake is so amazing! I ate all the leftovers within a week. She uses the best ingredients and the cake was beautiful! She gives you many options on how you want the wedding cake to look. She is so nice and a pleasure to work with during the wedding planning process.

Sent on 11/12/2019

Lauren · Married on 10/19/2019

Wedding cake was so beautiful and delicious!

My husband and I aren't even cake people but our cake was absolutely beautiful and delicious! Alice was great to work with - it is hard as the wedding approaches finalizing details and Alice took it upon herself to email our venue for a final guest count which we appreciated so much! We bought our own cake topper and had our florist provide cake flowers and our coordinator left all that on the cake table and Alice handled it all. We saved the top tier but on our first anniversary Alice will bake a fresh top tier for our anniversary!
    Alice and staff really know what they are doing and the cake was SO good!

Sent on 10/29/2019

Christin · Married on 10/12/2019

Delicious wedding cake

The cake was part of my wedding package from the venue. The cake was delicious. The cake itself was very nicely done.

Sent on 10/15/2019
  • Rebecca

Rebecca Peloquin · Married on 10/05/2019

Our guests couldn't get enough!

Alice at Bean Counter was an absolute angel! Not only did she help us design the wedding cake and cupcake spread of our dreams, she was incredibly helpful and professional with accommodating for allergies in the guest list and wedding party. One of our guests had severe allergies to several extremely common ingredients, to the point that she had not been able to safely have cake for almost a decade. Alice was able to accommodate every single allergy, and the guest was so happy she cried at the reception, saying it was one of the best cupcakes she had ever had. She wasn't the only one: our guests DEVOURED the cupcakes, and everyone raved about them all night! Delivery was prompt, everything was perfect, and Alice was an absolute joy to work with.

Sent on 10/07/2019

Gwen · Married on 09/28/2019

I dont like cake but this was delicious

Amazing cake. So good. I don't like cake pretty much ever. This cake was so great.

They are super great at the tasting, and really take time to figure out what exactly you want and how you want it to look.

Super friendly and helpful and they make amazing cake.

Ours was included with the wedding package from the Chocksett Inn so I'm not sure how much it would cost straight out.

Sent on 10/22/2019
  • Barbara

Barbara Wilkinson · Married on 09/28/2019

The most delicious wedding cake

We had the most delicious wedding cake thanks to The Bean Counter! Our wedding venue caterer only works with The Bean Counter and one other local bakery, so we tried samples at two bakeries and thought The Bean Counter was the clear winner. Their cake is gorgeous with a wonderful crumb, their buttercream is some of the best I've ever had, and their fillings are delishious, inventive, and freshly made. We opted for a lemon curd and raspberry filling that was a spectacular hit . At my husband's request, we also opted for funfetti cake, which was a fun treat for our guests. I only wish the bakery was closer to our home so that we could enjoy it often!

Bean Counter Bakery 6
    Sent on 12/02/2019
  • Ariel

Ariel · Married on 09/21/2019

Cake perfection!

Alice and her team were amazing to work with from day one. My husband has celiacs disease, so we needed to have a gluten free tasting. Alice was more than accommodating for this need. Her gluten free cakes are super moist and flavorful, which is not an easy thing to do. She made us a 6” gf groom’s cake in the same style as our typical cake. Our typical cake was absolutely delicious! I brought the leftovers to work with me after the wedding and a coworker that’s getting married asked for Alice’s and Bean Counter Bakery’s information. It’s not an exaggeration-her cakes really are THAT good!

Bean Counter Bakery 7
    Sent on 10/17/2019
  • Kimberlee

Kimberlee · Married on 09/07/2019

Great tasting cake, and it looked good too!

Alice from The Bean Counter was wonderful to work with. She did an amazing job capturing the look I wanted for my wedding cake. The flavors were TO DIE FOR. From the frosting, to the filling, to the cake itself - all of it is absolutely delicious. The Bean Counter also offers gluten free options which worked out perfectly for me as many of my guests were allergic to gluten. I would highly recommend The Bean Counter to anyone!!!

Bean Counter Bakery 8
    Sent on 10/11/2019

Tiffany · Married on 08/24/2019

Delicious!!!

The most delicious wedding cake i have ever had!!! Great service easy to work with and i had people asking me for more cake the day after i could not be happier with their product thank you soo much!

Sent on 08/26/2019
  • Alyssa

Alyssa · Married on 08/10/2019

Amazing cake

The service and cake was all amazing

Sent on 08/25/2019

Erica Micciche · Married on 07/26/2019

Always amazing!

Alice and the talented artists at the Bean Counter are always a pleasure to work with. My sister got her wedding cake here and it was delicious, so this is the only bakery I went to for a tasting. I had a very specific vision for my wedding cake, and at the tasting Alice sketched it out and helped tweak the design until it was absolutely perfect. I had created a monogram that I used across different printed materials, and they recreated it so wonderfully with frosting. I tried 6 different flavors at the tasting, and it was difficult to narrow it down to 2 flavors! We ended up with White Chocolate Strawberry and S'mores. Both were a hit!

Sent on 08/13/2019
  • Cassie

Cassie Fasoli · Married on 06/07/2019

Tasty and Beautiful Cake!

Alice and her team at he bean counter bakery were Amazing! She was attentive to detail and incorporated all our requests, including minions :)
    Not only did the cake look fantastic, it also tasted amazing!

Bean Counter Bakery 9
    Sent on 06/26/2019
  • Angela

Angela Guerrero · Married on 05/25/2019

Fantastic results

Alice was very accommodating to our needs and budget. We enjoyed the tasting and she educated us about high end baking. I recommend their work very highly.
    Angela

Sent on 05/09/2019
  • Fred

Fred Martin · Married on 05/25/2019

We loved working with Alice!

The cake was to die for, and we so much appreciated Alice's commitment to quality! Yum!

Sent on 08/18/2019

Renée Rochette · Married on 05/03/2019

Delicious cupcakes!

Alice was very flexible with what we wanted and also let us borrow a cupcake display! The cupcakes were delicious, the frosting was the right blend of fluffy and sweet and the presentation was beautiful! A definite recommend in my book!!!

Sent on 06/02/2019
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 12/08/2018

Alice was confident, knowledgeable and easy to work with!

Alice is absolutely incredible. We tasted her cakes at an expo at our venue and there was absolutelf NO COMPARISON to the other bakeries. Her cakes were moisit, flavorful and the buttercream was amazing. The other cakes were dry and the creams tasted like lard that left a film in your mouth.

I could not believe how well they replicated my vision! Cannot wait for our anniversary to have more!!

Bean Counter Bakery 10
    Sent on 12/22/2018
  • Laura

Laura Brewer · Married on 11/11/2018

So Delicious!

Our cake was so delicious that the only bite we got was the one when we cut our cake! I have never been to a wedding where the guests eat all the cake but we heard for days on end after our wedding how amazing everyone thought our cake was and how they went back for seconds! By the time we got a chance to eat some, it was all gone! And not because we didn't order enough - almost everyone got seconds!
    They even made gluten free and vegan cupcakes for our wedding party who had allergies!
    Absolutely amazing - can't wait for our anniversary cake!

Bean Counter Bakery 11
    Sent on 01/14/2019
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 10/07/2018

Best cake ever!

Our wedding cake from the Bean Counter was absolutely delicious. Guests were coming up to us saying it was the best wedding cake they had ever had. Not only was it delicious, it was beautiful too. We had a grooms cake made for my husband and it came out great too. It was a football with an Alabama "A" on it which is just what we wanted! Everyone from there was great to work with. Everyone should get their cake from The Bean Counter!

Bean Counter Bakery 12
    Bean Counter Bakery 19
    Sent on 11/05/2018

Meredith · Married on 10/06/2018

Best wedding cake!

We ordered our four tiered wedding cake from the Bean Counter for our wedding a few weeks ago. It was so beautiful and was the most delicious cake any of our guests had ever tasted! Alice is such a kind person and really went out of her way to ensure our cake was perfect. It could not have been better! The whole team at the Bean Counter is so nice and they are so professional. They truly just want to make sure that you have a beautiful cake for your special day! We cannot recommend them enough!

Sent on 10/18/2018
  • Chelsea

chelsea gordon · Married on 10/06/2018

our wedding

Alice was so easy to work with. Our cake tasting was so much fun and so many wonderful kinds to choose from. She helped us choose just the right cake for 200 people. Many compliments on how beautiful the cake looked and the one compliment I heard over and over again was: This is the Best cake I have ever had". I highly recommend them!

Bean Counter Bakery 20
    Sent on 10/24/2018

Savannah · Married on 09/22/2018

The Bean Counter Bakery were the super heroes of our wedding day! I realized amidst the chaos that is wedding planning I hadnt fully confirmed the cake, I realized this at 730AM the day of our wedding!!! Alice at the Bean Counter jumped into action and helped me plan the perfect cake and it was delivered before our 6PM ceremony! The cake was gorgeous, delicious and I cannot thank everyone at the Bean Counter enough for impeccable customer service and a great product!! I highly recommend!!!

Sent on 10/02/2018
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 09/14/2018

best cake ever

oh my goodness I cannot explain how much I loved our cake from Bean Counter! I am gluten free but didn't want my guests to be stuck with a gluten free cake, so was going to order my own and then get a regular one for everyone else. Then we tried Alice's cakes and the gluten free was so good that we decided we only needed one! Everyone raved about how good it was and I'm already looking forward to ordering a smaller one every year for our anniversary.

Sent on 10/26/2018
  • Ashley

Ashley Turner · Married on 09/02/2018

Absolutely amazing!!!

Alice and her team are absolutely amazing!! We had so much fun at our tasting and the end result left us speechless! They made our wedding day complete! Guests are still raving about our cake and they loved that it was funfetti, silly just like my husband and I! Being a cake decorator/baker, this was the part I was the most worried about. Would I find someone to be able to match what I am looking for? Alice is so pleasant and very fun to work with! Thank you so much Bean Counter for really making our day special!!!

Bean Counter Bakery 21
    Sent on 08/13/2019
  • Jenna

Jenna · Married on 07/28/2018

Bean Counter Bakery was associated with our venue so we decided to us Alice. The cake was AMAZING! We went in for cake tasting before the wedding and couldn't make a decision because they were all so delicious. We ended up choosing a different flavor or each layer of our cake! We can't wait to get another cake next summer for our one year anniversary!

Bean Counter Bakery 22