Beachcomber Resort and Villas Reviews

5 | Pompano Beach, FL

5 Reviews for Beachcomber Resort and Villas

Laura · Married on 06/03/2017

I had the pleasure of planning a small wedding for my niece and her 40 guests who came from St Louis, Indiana and Colorado. as I live in South Florida. The comments I got from the guests were that the staff was great and remembered their names and treated them special. The guests also told me they loved their rooms and that the food was delicious at the reception dinner. The Banquet Manager / Catering Director, Lynn Antell was the most experienced and best person I have ever worked with on any event. For a lovely "old Florida" type of event, I highly recommend the Beachcomber.

Sent on 06/06/2017

Barbara · Married on 03/25/2017

This venue was breathtaking! Our wedding was outside overlooking the ocean and the reception was under a beautiful tent. Every detail was taken care of perfectly and the waitstaff was amazing. My guests from out of town, who stayed in the hotel, are already planning return visits because they loved the hotel so much! I truly had a fairytale wedding at the beachcomber.

Sent on 04/02/2017

Rachel · Married on 12/28/2012

2.0
      3.0

Affordable and beautiful venue! Our guests loved it and many of them really enjoyed their stay on the property.

Sent on 01/05/2013

Beachcomber Resort and Villas's reply:

Hello Rachel,

Thank you so much for taking the time out to write about us! We loved having you and your guest with us! We wish you nothing but the best.

3.4
      3.5

Great venue, beautiful setting, staff was very attentive during the wedding. Event coordinator was very unresponsive to emails and difficult to reach in months prior to wedding.

Sent on 10/28/2015

3.4
      3.0
      3.5

Beautiful venue and great food. Attention to detail lacking.

Sent on 03/25/2014