61 Reviews for Beach Promises, LLC

Partial Planning (2)
Destination (2)
Day-Of Coord. (1)
61 Beach Promises, LLC Reviews

So you know when you think of your day and hope it goes smoothly & you want it to be what you imagined/planned?...Beach Promises made this happen in every aspect of our wedding day. I called them one day on a whim because we were traveling to Fort Myers for a vacation (we live in PA), and I figured why not have something small down there if it's affordable? We're extremely simple people and wanted nothing fancy.
From the first communication, things were absolutely smooth sailing. Using HoneyBook, it was extremely simple to handle the contract, communication, payment and photos. The officiating service was incredibly affordable. We had no desire to spend any money on a wedding, honestly, but they are reasonable. We are glad we did it.
The officiant (Sara) is so sweet, and in all messaging...I could tell she genuinely gives a crap (if you know what I mean). She was quick to respond and at one point, I was worried about "what if the weather is bad?!" & she responded in a professional and thorough way to the point that I was no longer nervous.
The actual ceremony were the best moments of my life. As they allowed us to do WHATEVER we wanted for the ceremony, we wrote it. It was a matter of 7-ish minutes long, and she did a wonderful job reading it.
Also, as I keep saying "they"...I am referring to the photographer (Mike) that we also had there from Beach Promises. He was excellent. Although he is admittedly not a professional photographer, he is a wonderful photographer. And it was worth every cent to have this service as well. He was very nice, & he knew how to work with us well. He was willing to do whatever photos we were looking to have. I am including a few example photos.
Lastly, they provided a nice booklet with the ceremony. I'm glad I will have that to keep. Mike was absolutely awesome with getting the photos to us. Honestly, in wedding world...it was lightning speed with getting them (edited, too!). They went above and beyond!!!

Profile Picture Ashley, 1/22/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Photography, Wedding Planning

Sara & Mike made our special DAY, PERFECT!
They are both very professional, knowledgeable, thorough, fun and super sweet:) They made our day STRESS FREE:)
If you are going to get married in South Florida, you MUST hire Beach Promises.
This would be the Best decision you ever made.

Profile Picture Sherrie, 12/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Very pleased with Beach promises! Sara and Michael did an AMAZING job communicating with us, having everything ready to go in a timely manner and most importantly making our day as memorable and fantastic as could be! Our photos turned out OUTSTANDING, still in such awww over how well our day turned out! I would highly recommend Beach promises for all of your wedding needs! Thank you again so much for such high quality attention!

Profile Picture Ashley, 12/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Wonderful experience! Sara was a delight to work with, and Mike took beautiful photos. I'd definitely recommend beach promises to anyone! Thank you so much for helping to make our day wonderful!

Profile Picture Leslie, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

What a wonderful experience! Sara provides exceptional service and our photos are magnificent. Thank you for all that you do.

Profile Picture Amy, 7/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Wedding Planning

What a great service provided by Beach Promises! Day was beautiful, pictures beautiful! Sara did a wonderful job making our special day amazing!

Profile Picture Karen , 6/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

My husband and I are so happy that we chose Beach Promises to get married here in Naples. We can't say enough good things about our experience.. They are true professionals and highly recommend to all! The ceremony was beautiful and so are the pictures. Thanks so much!!!!!

Profile Picture Jill, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I honestly could not have asked for a better wedding planner. Sara was so helpful, and helped create our dream wedding. Beach Promises handled everything for us, including our marriage license. The end result was stunning! Highly recommended.

Profile Picture Bailey, 4/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Amazing experience! I would highly recommend going with beach promises. Sara was amazing and so was the photographer.

Profile Picture Carrie , 4/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Sara was awesome to work with, I highly recommend! We booked her not knowing her but only by reading reviews and speaking with her on the phone. She made everything easy and was very pleasant and comfortable to work with.

Profile Picture Angela, 3/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Wedding Planning

Sara and Mike were perfect! There is no other words to describe them! From the beginning they were onboard with our ideas and vision. Their smiles were calming during every stage and their "we can do it" attitude was a huge stress relief even when things changed last minute they stayed calm the entire time and took care of EVERYTHING! Even our guests were raving about Sara and Mike! Our wedding would not of been complete without them and their expertise!

Profile Picture Christine, 3/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

They were sweet, responsive and flexible.

Profile Picture User7046448, 1+ year ago, 12 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

We would definitely recommend using Beach Promises as we had a wonderful beach wedding. Sara was very helpful and all our questions were answered promptly. With us being from England we found being able to book and sort everything online was so easy and value for money.

Profile Picture william, 10/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

From the first moment I started inquiring about wedding services, Sara was so helpful. She reached out to me on the phone and I felt very comfortable with having Sara handle everything in Florida. Anytime I had questions, she was quick to answer. The day of the wedding, she found a beautiful spot on the beach do us to exchange our vows. There was a storm coming, which provided the most amazing backdrop for pictures. She did our ceremony just as we wanted it. I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking to do a beach wedding!

Profile Picture Tammy, 10/12/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Photography, Wedding Planning

I would recommend Sara to anyone looking for the perfect wedding planner!! Sara and Mike were very professional and experienced with all aspects of wedding preparation! My husband and I were very comfortable right away when meeting with Sara for the wedding planning! Our day was threatened by Hurricane Mathew but Sara went above and beyond to assure our day was perfect!!! I'm sure the beautiful sunset and weather clearing was ordered by her as well!!! Our wedding was perfect!!!

Profile Picture Annette, 10/8/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Ceremony, Day-Of Coord., Partial Planning, Destination

From the very moment I contact Sara, she was the most sweet and loving person. Even though, I was thousand of miles away in Honduras, she was very responsive in her emails. Made me feel I could trust her all the way. After 6 months of planning via Skype, and emails Sara and I met for the first time exactly a week before the wedding in Marco Island, FL. We immediately feel in love with her carisma. Sara was able to accommodate every single idea I had for the wedding ceremony and reception. The wedding was simple yet elegant, exactly what I dreamed of. If I could only do it again, I would! Sara, you have an amazing talent! Wish you the best!

Love,
The Lindsays

Profile Picture Miriam, 10/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Wedding Planning

We have recently had our wedding with beach promises and it truly exceeded our expectations! Sara made everything so simple and even organised our Marriage licences via mail as we live in the UK. Our wedding spot on the beach was just perfect and the day was truly one to remember. We would highly recommend Sara at beach promises to anyone looking for a 5 star service and a wonderful wedding, Sara will give you the wedding of your dreams! Thankyou Sara.

Profile Picture Emily, 9/28/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Wedding Planning

Sara and the Beach Promises team were great! I am horrible at planning any surprises, ended up planning a surprise ceremony for my wife but would have never been able to pull it off without Beach Promises! Thank you.

Profile Picture Argelys, 9/13/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Photography, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

Fantastic people! Great experience!

Profile Picture Chelsea, 8/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Wedding Planning

We found Sara online and had a very easy time making the arrangements for our special day. On the day of, Sara and Mike really made our wedding day special; Sara had such great energy and a warm way of reading the ceremony that made it that much more special. If we had a choice to have a wedding over again, we would definitely pick them - great team!! They also delivered our photos and video the next day so we could enjoy and share with all of our loved ones right away. Highly recommend!!

Profile Picture User6979613, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Wedding Planning

I was absolutely in love with everything Beach Promises accomplished on our day! The seating arrangement was perfect, the decorations were flawless, and the ceremony was beautiful as well! The photos were exceptional as well, I recommended Beach Promises to anyone who would listen and I'm highly recommending it now! The last thing I wanted to deal with on my day was stress, and Sarah managed to make everything a breeze from start to finish!

Profile Picture Diana, 7/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Wedding Planning

Sara and Michael planned our Beach Wedding and we couldn't have been happier with the outcome. From the very first contact they were professional, informative and full of ideas. They had a team of experts they use, of which we chose a steel drum player and photographer. Both of these were exceptional. Our ceremony setting was breathtaking with beautiful detail. Sara was our officiant and guided us through our ceremony, the sand ceremony and the medallion ceremony. All was stress free and so smoothly run. If we could do it all again we wouldn't change a thing. We highly recommend Sara and Michael and are so thankful to them for the most perfect day.

Profile Picture Elena, 7/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Wedding Planning

Beach Promises LLC did an amazing job helping me plan and conduct our wedding. Sara was very helpful throughout the whole process and we were very satisfied with our ceremony. Everything went as planned and it was beautiful. I would highly recommend this company for anyone looking to have a beach wedding.

Profile Picture Amanda, 6/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Wedding Planning

Sara provided us a memorable wedding as she selected the site on the beach and was the officiant. With only two guests, it was personal and more than we had dreamed of. Sara is the person to select as your wedding planner.

Profile Picture Jan, 5/20/16, 1 Review