71 Reviews for Beach Promises, LLC

Timelines (1)
To-Do Lists (1)
Civil (1)
Non-Religious (1)

Mike and Sara were amazing!! Our wedding day was everything we wanted and our pictures were perfect!! The ceremony site was beautiful. They made planning a destination wedding so easy and stress free.

Profile Picture Angela, 10/13/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Destination, Elopement, Ceremony, Day-Of Coord., Referrals

Mike and Sara were wonderful while planning our intimate beach wedding for just the two of us! All done through email, and very easy which is exactly how I wanted it! I get the feeling that they would do as much or as little planning and communicating about your wedding as you prefer, I wanted very simple and low key. I didn’t want to have to plan or do much of anything at all and they made it happen for me! So that day came and we weren’t expecting much more than to walk out onto the beach and get married under the bamboo arch. Well, our expectations were far exceeded from the moment Sara greeted us with a huge warm smile. Mike made sure our song was playing for us as we walked out onto the beach and toward Sara. Sara made our very simple ceremony extremely special and so sincere. We felt like we had known her forever, and she had known us forever. Afterward Nate took some great photos, it was humid and very windy so we were not expecting more than maybe one good photo but we just got them back and he did such a great job, we really love many of them! As we were leaving a professional photographer stopped us and said “that was the first photographer I’ve seen out here that really knows what he’s doing! You will have some great photos I promise you” and he was right! There are choices in beach wedding companies, make your day as special as possible and go with Beach Promises! They made our day more perfect than we ever could have imagined.

Profile Picture Valerie, 6/4/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We can't thank Sara and Mike for making our day truly amazing. They went far beyond my expectations and provided excellent professionalism. Thank you so much . Zori&James

Profile Picture Zornitsa, 5/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Sara and Mike were wonderful to work with and truly made our special day perfect! Sara was so sincere in her delivery of our vows and Mike did an excellent job of capturing every special moment. We can not thank them enough and highly recommend Beach Promises for your wedding needs!

Love from the Hoosier state,
The Weddles

Profile Picture Trudy, 4/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

From the moment we contacted Sara and Mike we had a great feeling they would be able to make our beach sunset wedding a very special one. They were both very attentive and friendly, and they paid attention to detail by making sure we were getting exactly what we wanted.

These guys were beyond professional. They performed a wedding ceremony for us with their hearts. Sara was amazing as the wedding officiant as we stood next to a decorated arch; she spoke flawlessly and made us feel really comfortable. You could tell she really cared about making our ceremony memorable. Mike was busy as the photographer as he handily shuttled his equipment back and forth, capturing what seemed to be every magical moment on camera for us! He seemed to know exactly what he wanted and what to go for in every camera shot. We think the photos are amazing!

In our minds, this is THE company to hire if you want a special wedding with amazing quality all around at a very reasonable price. I don't see how it can get any better than this.

Profile Picture Orlando, 4/16/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Ceremony, Elopement

Whether big or small your wedding is one of the most important times in life, that stated. "Timing" becomes everything! Beach Promises were flawless-prompt efficient and well spoken.

We knew our wedding type, we opted for a very small and casually elegant day. We needed a team behind us regardless of size. We hired Beach Promises, LLC after searching on line.

Their website so very user friendly, descriptions were spot on. We choose our ceremony type, and were left with very very few questions leading up to our big day. Our wedding consisted of the Bride, Groom and parents, however that said we had a few very, very specific details for our parents to perform, and SARA carried out every single solitary detail to the letter. We could not have had a better ceremony. SARA, MIKE, & NATE the photog added a touch of class, and an additional layer of love, as well sincerity to our wedding day. We highly recommend Beach Promises LLC. In our opinion Beach Promises, LLC -- is the best kept Wedding Planning secret in all of SWFL!

Photo for Beach Promises, LLC Review - Thank You Beach Promises, LLC
Profile Picture Rhonda, 4/15/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Sara and Mike created the absolute perfect weekend for our wedding. From helping plan a welcome party, to shopping with me at Costco for party supplies, to helping pull together favors and centerpieces, to answering my e-mails at all hours of the day, we could not have had the amazing weekend we did without them. Honestly so thankful we found you both and wish we could plan another wedding together!

Profile Picture Lauren, 4/7/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Civil, Destination, Non-Religious, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner

Mike and Sarah were so much fun and made our wedding stress free. Thank you so much!
Sally and Gordon

Profile Picture Gordon, 3/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Photography, Wedding Planning

Sara and Mike were patient and easy to work with. They were attentive and answered all our inquiries and last-minute "what about this..."
The ceremony was elegant and thoughtful.
The photographs were very good, and Mike posted them online for us to download, link them or share them with others. Even my non-tech mom could find them.
Thank you, Sara and Mike.

Profile Picture Kelly, 2/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

So you know when you think of your day and hope it goes smoothly & you want it to be what you imagined/planned?...Beach Promises made this happen in every aspect of our wedding day. I called them one day on a whim because we were traveling to Fort Myers for a vacation (we live in PA), and I figured why not have something small down there if it's affordable? We're extremely simple people and wanted nothing fancy.
From the first communication, things were absolutely smooth sailing. Using HoneyBook, it was extremely simple to handle the contract, communication, payment and photos. The officiating service was incredibly affordable. We had no desire to spend any money on a wedding, honestly, but they are reasonable. We are glad we did it.
The officiant (Sara) is so sweet, and in all messaging...I could tell she genuinely gives a crap (if you know what I mean). She was quick to respond and at one point, I was worried about "what if the weather is bad?!" & she responded in a professional and thorough way to the point that I was no longer nervous.
The actual ceremony were the best moments of my life. As they allowed us to do WHATEVER we wanted for the ceremony, we wrote it. It was a matter of 7-ish minutes long, and she did a wonderful job reading it.
Also, as I keep saying "they"...I am referring to the photographer (Mike) that we also had there from Beach Promises. He was excellent. Although he is admittedly not a professional photographer, he is a wonderful photographer. And it was worth every cent to have this service as well. He was very nice, & he knew how to work with us well. He was willing to do whatever photos we were looking to have. I am including a few example photos.
Lastly, they provided a nice booklet with the ceremony. I'm glad I will have that to keep. Mike was absolutely awesome with getting the photos to us. Honestly, in wedding world...it was lightning speed with getting them (edited, too!). They went above and beyond!!!

Profile Picture Ashley, 1/22/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Photography, Wedding Planning

Sara & Mike made our special DAY, PERFECT!
They are both very professional, knowledgeable, thorough, fun and super sweet:) They made our day STRESS FREE:)
If you are going to get married in South Florida, you MUST hire Beach Promises.
This would be the Best decision you ever made.

Profile Picture Sherrie, 12/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Very pleased with Beach promises! Sara and Michael did an AMAZING job communicating with us, having everything ready to go in a timely manner and most importantly making our day as memorable and fantastic as could be! Our photos turned out OUTSTANDING, still in such awww over how well our day turned out! I would highly recommend Beach promises for all of your wedding needs! Thank you again so much for such high quality attention!

Profile Picture Ashley, 12/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Wonderful experience! Sara was a delight to work with, and Mike took beautiful photos. I'd definitely recommend beach promises to anyone! Thank you so much for helping to make our day wonderful!

Profile Picture Leslie, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

What a wonderful experience! Sara provides exceptional service and our photos are magnificent. Thank you for all that you do.

Profile Picture Amy, 7/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Wedding Planning

What a great service provided by Beach Promises! Day was beautiful, pictures beautiful! Sara did a wonderful job making our special day amazing!

Profile Picture Karen , 6/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

My husband and I are so happy that we chose Beach Promises to get married here in Naples. We can't say enough good things about our experience.. They are true professionals and highly recommend to all! The ceremony was beautiful and so are the pictures. Thanks so much!!!!!

Profile Picture Jill, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I honestly could not have asked for a better wedding planner. Sara was so helpful, and helped create our dream wedding. Beach Promises handled everything for us, including our marriage license. The end result was stunning! Highly recommended.

Profile Picture Bailey, 4/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Amazing experience! I would highly recommend going with beach promises. Sara was amazing and so was the photographer.

Profile Picture Carrie , 4/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Sara was awesome to work with, I highly recommend! We booked her not knowing her but only by reading reviews and speaking with her on the phone. She made everything easy and was very pleasant and comfortable to work with.

Profile Picture Angela, 3/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Wedding Planning

Sara and Mike were perfect! There is no other words to describe them! From the beginning they were onboard with our ideas and vision. Their smiles were calming during every stage and their "we can do it" attitude was a huge stress relief even when things changed last minute they stayed calm the entire time and took care of EVERYTHING! Even our guests were raving about Sara and Mike! Our wedding would not of been complete without them and their expertise!

Profile Picture Christine, 3/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

They were sweet, responsive and flexible.

Profile Picture User7046448, 1+ year ago, 12 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

We would definitely recommend using Beach Promises as we had a wonderful beach wedding. Sara was very helpful and all our questions were answered promptly. With us being from England we found being able to book and sort everything online was so easy and value for money.

Profile Picture william, 10/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

From the first moment I started inquiring about wedding services, Sara was so helpful. She reached out to me on the phone and I felt very comfortable with having Sara handle everything in Florida. Anytime I had questions, she was quick to answer. The day of the wedding, she found a beautiful spot on the beach do us to exchange our vows. There was a storm coming, which provided the most amazing backdrop for pictures. She did our ceremony just as we wanted it. I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking to do a beach wedding!

Profile Picture Tammy, 10/12/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Photography, Wedding Planning

I would recommend Sara to anyone looking for the perfect wedding planner!! Sara and Mike were very professional and experienced with all aspects of wedding preparation! My husband and I were very comfortable right away when meeting with Sara for the wedding planning! Our day was threatened by Hurricane Mathew but Sara went above and beyond to assure our day was perfect!!! I'm sure the beautiful sunset and weather clearing was ordered by her as well!!! Our wedding was perfect!!!

Profile Picture Annette, 10/8/16, 1 Review