Beach Promises, LLC Reviews

100 Reviews for Beach Promises, LLC

• Kolumbia

Kolumbia Cook · Getting married on 07/07/2021

10/10 would get married by them again

Mike and Sara did an amazing job! We wanted a stress free day and they delivered. Everything was taken care of and they even sent us screenshots of google maps on where to meet them for the ceremony. They went above and beyond what we expected. The pictures came out absolutely beautiful! So thankful and appreciative of them for making our day special!!

Sent on 07/22/2020

Amy Ballard · Married on 10/07/2020

Excellence in every way

We could not be happier with our wedding that Mike and Sara coordinated for us. It was perfect in every way. The photos were incredible as was the setting and decorations. Would definitely recommend them to anyone!!

Sent on 10/18/2020
  • Scott

Scott Evans · Married on 10/06/2020

25-year Vow Renewal

Working with Mike and Sara was an incredibly easy experience. Great customer service and constant communication put us at ease. Mike was even patient enough to calm our fears on the day of our renewal ceremony due to some impending weather. We heeded Mike's advice, the weather cleared, and Sara officiated a beautiful ceremony. We highly recommend Beach Promises!

Sent on 06/25/2020

Brock Wilson · Married on 10/03/2020

Naples wedding

Absolutely the most amazing Ceremony we could have asked for. Truly the most beautiful pictures, backdrop. The team put together something we can take with us forever in memories. Everyone was in awe of how perfect it truly was!

Sent on 10/11/2020

Angela Meador · Married on 09/19/2020

Exactly what we wanted!

We had the best experience ever with Beach Promises! So helpful from beginning to end. Would highly recommend to anyone looking for a beautiful beach wedding! Thank you Mike and Sarah!

Sent on 10/04/2020
  • Kaylan

Kaylan · Married on 09/04/2020

It was the most magical day...

They set up the perfect wedding for us! They were so quick to answer and were so reassuring the entire time. I cannot recommend them enough. Truly made us an amazing experience.

Sent on 09/19/2020

Angela Augustine · Married on 07/20/2020

Best day ever❤︯❤︯❤︯

Mike and Sara were AMAZING!!! I RECOMMEND their services to anyone looking for that PERFECT beach wedding. Location was spectacular..(they even kept the rain away😊). Their response time was quick and they gave FANTASTIC detail with every question. LOOK NO FURTHER they are your wedding planners!!!! Oh and the pictures were BEAUTIFUL❤️❤️ Got them edited and back in less than a week. Mike even sent a few pictures the very next day to share with our family. LOVED THEM... YOU WILL TOO!!!!

Sent on 07/27/2020

Susan Lemke · Married on 05/30/2020

A perfect day!

Michael was very professional. Planning a wedding from out of state, Michael kept us calm in what could have been a stressful day. Especially, having our ceremony in the height of the pandemic. He helped us connect with our vendors. It was a beautiful day! We highly recommend.

Sent on 08/16/2020
  • Kate

Kate · Married on 05/07/2020

The most perfect beach elopement

My husband and I had to reschedule our wedding a couple of times due to Covid. When it seemed like date number three wasn’t going to happen we decided to go back to the drawing board and elope. Michael was absolutely wonderful in helping us pull of the best day ever in a very short amount of time. Sara was our officiant and she had the most beautiful ceremony for us. Nate was our photographer and our pictures came out awesome! It was such a beautiful day and I am so thankful to the team that helped us pull it all off. Highly recommended!

Sent on 08/13/2020

Diana · Married on 05/03/2020

Excellent communication

I had a great experience working with Mike, always responding very fast to our questions, being very patient and accommodating our requests. I'm glad I chose Beach promises to organize our beach wedding. Everything went very smooth with their help. I would highly recommend them for engaged couples.

Sent on 07/16/2020
  • Erin

Erin Cox · Married on 12/10/2019

**Top Notch Wedding Coordination in SWFL**

Beach Promises LLC was a blessing in our lives. We had the most dreamy, beautiful wedding and we would not have had it without Sara & Mike's expertise. They held our hands the entire way, provided amazing vendors for us to use, and were invaluable throughout the entire process. I would recommend booking their services WITHOUT HESITATION.

Sent on 10/30/2019

Ashley · Married on 10/26/2019

The most incredible wedding: more than we could have ever hoped for

My gosh, this review is so long overdue!!! I wish there were words to describe how much my husband and I genuinely appreciate Mike and Sara!

I only learned about them through glowing reviews online and with marrying out of state, felt immediately at ease by what I read. Their response time to my initial inquiry was extremely fast and it was after normal work day hours at that! Mike and Sara were both so professional and made our entire experience seamless. We communicated through email which I also very much appreciated because with our hectic work schedules, making time for a call would have been a hassle but I know they would have been more than open to it had we needed that.

Sara handled everything with our marriage license and certificate as well! She sent step by step instructions explaining exactly what to do. Though I had a mess up on my end due to not reading her email thoroughly, she reassured me and took care of it for us with no further hiccups!

The day of our ceremony was just absolutely PERFECT. I cry even thinking about it. There is not one single thing that I would change. The decor they brought was stunning. Sara’s prepared ceremonial words were heart melting and genuine. By the end of it, we felt like Mike and Sara were our family! Both with such warm and loving personalities, it’s easy to see, they really love what they do.

Our photographer Nate was also so incredible. What a gem! His eye and the photos he took are breathtaking! I’m not a huge picture taker and have always said my husband is the model but Nate made me feel so comfortable and gave us far more than we expected or could have asked for.

Lastly, I’d like to mention how reasonably priced our entire experience was. I still cannot believe the high quality services they provide for such a reasonable price.

My overwhelming point is— if you’re reading these reviews and at all hesitant of if you’re making the right decision of who to choose for your very special day, rest assured, Mike and Sara will not disappoint. Further more, they’ll make every effort possible to ensure you and your significant other have the most positive and memorable experiences for one of the happiest days of your life.

Thank you so much again Beach Promises for being so wonderful and far more than we could have ever dreamed for our wedding day!!

Sent on 01/31/2020

Valerie Conforti · Married on 10/20/2019

Great company to work with!

We had the best experience with Beach Promises! Quick response and good suggestions highly recommend them! Everything was perfect! Photographer was great too! Very nice photos and he sent them via email SUPER FAST!

Sent on 10/24/2019

Leslie Herring · Married on 07/05/2019

Excellent, prompt and professional.

Beach Promises was easy to work with, and quick to respond to all of our questions throughout our wedding planning. They helped us coordinate everything from across the country. Everything was done as promised, the ceremony was wonderful and we loved our photographs. We would highly recommend Beach Promises for the perfect beach wedding.

Sent on 05/28/2019
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 06/01/2019

Wedding of our dreams

Mike and Sara are amazing! They made the our wedding one we will remember for the rest of our lives. They made the whole process so easy and stress free. They really went out of their way to make our day special. If you are thinking about a beach wedding you definitely need to use beach promises. We had the wedding of our dreams and it was all thanks to them.

Sent on 06/20/2019
  • Morgan

Morgan · Married on 01/21/2019

Relaxed But Professional

Sara and Mike were amazing to work with. We communicated all through email, which may seem like it could be a disaster, but when the wedding day came they had everything ready to go and even though I didn't really have a plan, they gave me directions, seated my guests, and everything went off without a hitch. They stayed until we were done with photos, taking things down and were there to send us off, it was an overall amazing experience. Also, while they were setting up before the ceremony, someone came and took the jar for the sand ceremony and instead of just telling us we couldn't do it, before we arrived they went and found a the best replacement they could at the nearby shops, and are sending us the real one still! They went above and beyond what I could have expected.

Sent on 01/27/2019
  • Sean

Sean · Married on 11/11/2018

Mike and Sara made our wedding beautiful, perfect and effortless

I would just like to say that our decision to use Mike And Sara of Beach Promises was the best decision that we could’ve made for our wedding. We had an idea that we wanted to keep it simple for ourselves and Mike And Sara did just that. They coordinated and took care of almost every detail of the wedding. When we met them months before the wedding and had our first discussion, we knew we were in good hands. They were both extremely friendly, and you could tell that they knew what they were doing. On the day of our wedding, literally all we did was show up. They took care of the flowers, securing the photographer and the beach site, setting up and taking down the chairs and the arch. Sara did a beautiful job officiating. It was perfect and Mike And Sara did such a wonderful job in all aspects. If you were thinking of getting married on the beach, call them first!

Sent on 12/10/2018
  • Anna

Anna · Married on 10/20/2018

Such a great company to work with!

We were from out of state and we had heard about Beach promises from a family member. 10/10 recommend. Very easy to work with. Mike was super friendly and was quick to respond whenever we had a question or concern. I know I was worried when we first went down to Florida on where we were going to stand and how everything was going to play out but they had everything set up and stress free. Basically just had to show up for our wedding day! Loved working with Mike and his team!

Sent on 05/13/2020

Angela · Married on 10/13/2018

Mike and Sara were amazing!! Our wedding day was everything we wanted and our pictures were perfect!! The ceremony site was beautiful. They made planning a destination wedding so easy and stress free.

Sent on 05/27/2018

Beach Promises, LLC's reply:

We really appreciate your kind words, we had such a great time with you guys! See you next time your back in town! :)

Mike & Sara

Annie · Married on 10/13/2018

Absolutely Fabulous

We cannot say enough good things about Mike & Sarah's service. Absolutely fabulous, we wanted a very private wedding with just the two of us and they were superb in arranging this for us. Nate the photographer was also brilliant. Five stars all the way. Annie & David, October 2018 (UK)

Sent on 10/25/2018

Beach Promises, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much for the nice words! We hope the rest of your trip was relaxing and perfect. Thank you for letting us apart of your ceremony plans!
    Mike & sara

Randi Denton · Married on 10/13/2018

Perfect beach ceremony experience

Sarah and Mike went above and beyond when they heard my father could not be at our wedding to give me away, he was ill. Mike video taped the ceremony so my father could at least watch the wedding. This is above the call of service. They were both a pleasure to work with and Sarah was so attentive and responsive. They are a great team and what they do is an amazing value!!

Sent on 10/31/2018

James Pannell · Married on 10/12/2018

Best wedding ever!

The wedding set for us was better than we could have dreamed of. We came to beach promises some what last minute and they were super accomodating and bent over backwards to make sure they set up a wedding that was perfect for us. They were incredibly flexible and watched weather patterns and suggested a start time that would give us the perfect beach wedding. The photogropher they worked with was a professional and provided top quality shots and helped create memories that will last forever. If you are considering doing a beach wedding pick beach promises you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 11/11/2018
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 10/06/2018

The best!!

Michael and Sara were amazing! We only communicated through emails and they were responsive and everything I wanted, they made it happen. We had to kind of rush our pictures because our wedding party was running late, and the state park was closing, but even with rushing the pictures they came out amazing! I couldn’t be happier with how beautiful everything turned out. If you want a beach wedding definitely go with them.

Sent on 10/24/2018

Jami · Married on 09/21/2018

These guys are awesome! My husband and I had to get married all super last minute - just the two of us elopement (he is from England and I’m Canadian and we got pregnant and had to get married this year instead of the following for visa purposes). They were always quick to respond and super helpful. We had a ridiculous rain the day of, but they made it stress free and worked around it amazingly. Would totally recommend them! Wouldn’t have had this special day be possible without them, and so hassle free, couldn’t have asked for more.

Sent on 09/28/2018