Beach Promises, LLC Reviews

76 | Bonita Springs, FL

76 Reviews for Beach Promises, LLC

76 Beach Promises, LLC Reviews

Angela · Married on 10/13/2018

Mike and Sara were amazing!! Our wedding day was everything we wanted and our pictures were perfect!! The ceremony site was beautiful. They made planning a destination wedding so easy and stress free.

Jami · Married on 09/21/2018

These guys are awesome! My husband and I had to get married all super last minute - just the two of us elopement (he is from England and I’m Canadian and we got pregnant and had to get married this year instead of the following for visa purposes). They were always quick to respond and super helpful. We had a ridiculous rain the day of, but they made it stress free and worked around it amazingly. Would totally recommend them! Wouldn’t have had this special day be possible without them, and so hassle free, couldn’t have asked for more.

Terry · Married on 07/02/2018

We, Terry & I had the most amazing experience with Beach Promises. And needless to say
    Mike & Sara were wonderful people to say the least. I would give a top 10 recommendation to Beach Promises. And the Photography was to die for. Top notch to say the least..
    Wonderful Wonderful Experience.

Sarah · Married on 06/07/2018

Sara was lovely! Perfect person to perform our beach ceremony. Everything was set up on the beach for us when we arrived, we had the sand unity ceremony which was a lovely and unique part of the ceremony, vows all prepared with a keepsake book and we got some fantastic pictures to remember it all sent in less than a week! Would highly recommend!

Valerie · Married on 06/04/2018

Mike and Sara were wonderful while planning our intimate beach wedding for just the two of us! All done through email, and very easy which is exactly how I wanted it! I get the feeling that they would do as much or as little planning and communicating about your wedding as you prefer, I wanted very simple and low key. I didn’t want to have to plan or do much of anything at all and they made it happen for me! So that day came and we weren’t expecting much more than to walk out onto the beach and get married under the bamboo arch. Well, our expectations were far exceeded from the moment Sara greeted us with a huge warm smile. Mike made sure our song was playing for us as we walked out onto the beach and toward Sara. Sara made our very simple ceremony extremely special and so sincere. We felt like we had known her forever, and she had known us forever. Afterward Nate took some great photos, it was humid and very windy so we were not expecting more than maybe one good photo but we just got them back and he did such a great job, we really love many of them! As we were leaving a professional photographer stopped us and said “that was the first photographer I’ve seen out here that really knows what he’s doing! You will have some great photos I promise you” and he was right! There are choices in beach wedding companies, make your day as special as possible and go with Beach Promises! They made our day more perfect than we ever could have imagined.

John · Married on 05/27/2018

We are very happy with everything. Sara and Mike suggested the location and managed the ceremony. The location at the 8th Avenue wedding beach Naples was so spectacular and fit perfect with everything else they provided. They took the suggested music and created a loop played at the ceremony. The arch and chairs were decorated very nicely. The guests and wedding party were ushered in and taken care of. The ceremony was officiated by Sara and we loved it.

Beach Promises, LLC 1
    Beach Promises, LLC 6
    Beach Promises, LLC 7
    Beach Promises, LLC 8

Karen · Married on 05/16/2018

We had a week’s vacation planned in May 2018 in Fort Myer’s Beach. Very shortly before we left we decided to get married while we were there and started a thorough search for someone to do that. Beach Promises, LLC turned out to be the perfect choice. Sara is extremely responsive, their prices are reasonable and they are very knowledgeable about the area. Having no idea where we actually wanted to get married, but knowing we wanted to get married on the beach, we let them decide the actual location and time - Bowditch Point Beach at sunset. Our wedding was perfect – the location, the time, the sincerity and friendliness of both Sara and Mike, the vows, the photos and even recommendations on where to have dinner! We left feeling like we had just spent time with close friends who wanted to make our day perfect and we could not have asked for more.

• Z

Zornitsa · Married on 05/10/2018

We can't thank Sara and Mike for making our day truly amazing. They went far beyond my expectations and provided excellent professionalism. Thank you so much . Zori&James

Trudy · Married on 04/24/2018

Sara and Mike were wonderful to work with and truly made our special day perfect! Sara was so sincere in her delivery of our vows and Mike did an excellent job of capturing every special moment. We can not thank them enough and highly recommend Beach Promises for your wedding needs!

Love from the Hoosier state,
    The Weddles

Beach Promises, LLC 9
    Beach Promises, LLC 10
    Beach Promises, LLC 11
    Beach Promises, LLC 12
  • Orlando

Orlando · Married on 04/16/2018

From the moment we contacted Sara and Mike we had a great feeling they would be able to make our beach sunset wedding a very special one. They were both very attentive and friendly, and they paid attention to detail by making sure we were getting exactly what we wanted.

These guys were beyond professional. They performed a wedding ceremony for us with their hearts. Sara was amazing as the wedding officiant as we stood next to a decorated arch; she spoke flawlessly and made us feel really comfortable. You could tell she really cared about making our ceremony memorable. Mike was busy as the photographer as he handily shuttled his equipment back and forth, capturing what seemed to be every magical moment on camera for us! He seemed to know exactly what he wanted and what to go for in every camera shot. We think the photos are amazing!

In our minds, this is THE company to hire if you want a special wedding with amazing quality all around at a very reasonable price. I don't see how it can get any better than this.

Beach Promises, LLC 13
    Beach Promises, LLC 14
    Beach Promises, LLC 15
    Beach Promises, LLC 16
    Beach Promises, LLC 17
    Beach Promises, LLC 18

Rhonda · Married on 04/15/2018

Whether big or small your wedding is one of the most important times in life, that stated. "Timing" becomes everything! Beach Promises were flawless-prompt efficient and well spoken.

We knew our wedding type, we opted for a very small and casually elegant day. We needed a team behind us regardless of size. We hired Beach Promises, LLC after searching on line.

Their website so very user friendly, descriptions were spot on. We choose our ceremony type, and were left with very very few questions leading up to our big day. Our wedding consisted of the Bride, Groom and parents, however that said we had a few very, very specific details for our parents to perform, and SARA carried out every single solitary detail to the letter. We could not have had a better ceremony. SARA, MIKE, & NATE the photog added a touch of class, and an additional layer of love, as well sincerity to our wedding day. We highly recommend Beach Promises LLC. In our opinion Beach Promises, LLC -- is the best kept Wedding Planning secret in all of SWFL!

Beach Promises, LLC 19

Lauren · Married on 04/07/2018

Sara and Mike created the absolute perfect weekend for our wedding. From helping plan a welcome party, to shopping with me at Costco for party supplies, to helping pull together favors and centerpieces, to answering my e-mails at all hours of the day, we could not have had the amazing weekend we did without them. Honestly so thankful we found you both and wish we could plan another wedding together!

Gordon · Married on 03/10/2018

Mike and Sarah were so much fun and made our wedding stress free. Thank you so much!
    Sally and Gordon

Kelly · Married on 02/01/2018

Sara and Mike were patient and easy to work with. They were attentive and answered all our inquiries and last-minute "what about this..."
    The ceremony was elegant and thoughtful.
    The photographs were very good, and Mike posted them online for us to download, link them or share them with others. Even my non-tech mom could find them.
    Thank you, Sara and Mike.

Beach Promises, LLC 20

Ashley · Married on 01/22/2018

So you know when you think of your day and hope it goes smoothly & you want it to be what you imagined/planned?...Beach Promises made this happen in every aspect of our wedding day. I called them one day on a whim because we were traveling to Fort Myers for a vacation (we live in PA), and I figured why not have something small down there if it's affordable? We're extremely simple people and wanted nothing fancy.
    From the first communication, things were absolutely smooth sailing. Using HoneyBook, it was extremely simple to handle the contract, communication, payment and photos. The officiating service was incredibly affordable. We had no desire to spend any money on a wedding, honestly, but they are reasonable. We are glad we did it.
    The officiant (Sara) is so sweet, and in all messaging...I could tell she genuinely gives a crap (if you know what I mean). She was quick to respond and at one point, I was worried about "what if the weather is bad?!" & she responded in a professional and thorough way to the point that I was no longer nervous.
    The actual ceremony were the best moments of my life. As they allowed us to do WHATEVER we wanted for the ceremony, we wrote it. It was a matter of 7-ish minutes long, and she did a wonderful job reading it.
    Also, as I keep saying "they"...I am referring to the photographer (Mike) that we also had there from Beach Promises. He was excellent. Although he is admittedly not a professional photographer, he is a wonderful photographer. And it was worth every cent to have this service as well. He was very nice, & he knew how to work with us well. He was willing to do whatever photos we were looking to have. I am including a few example photos.
    Lastly, they provided a nice booklet with the ceremony. I'm glad I will have that to keep. Mike was absolutely awesome with getting the photos to us. Honestly, in wedding world...it was lightning speed with getting them (edited, too!). They went above and beyond!!!

Beach Promises, LLC 21
    Beach Promises, LLC 22
    Beach Promises, LLC 23

Sherrie · Married on 12/17/2017

Sara & Mike made our special DAY, PERFECT!
    They are both very professional, knowledgeable, thorough, fun and super sweet:) They made our day STRESS FREE:)
    If you are going to get married in South Florida, you MUST hire Beach Promises.
    This would be the Best decision you ever made.

Ashley · Married on 12/03/2017

Very pleased with Beach promises! Sara and Michael did an AMAZING job communicating with us, having everything ready to go in a timely manner and most importantly making our day as memorable and fantastic as could be! Our photos turned out OUTSTANDING, still in such awww over how well our day turned out! I would highly recommend Beach promises for all of your wedding needs! Thank you again so much for such high quality attention!

Beach Promises, LLC 24
    Beach Promises, LLC 25
    Beach Promises, LLC 26

Leslie · Married on 11/11/2017

Wonderful experience! Sara was a delight to work with, and Mike took beautiful photos. I'd definitely recommend beach promises to anyone! Thank you so much for helping to make our day wonderful!

Amy · Married on 07/12/2017

What a wonderful experience! Sara provides exceptional service and our photos are magnificent. Thank you for all that you do.

Karen · Married on 06/23/2017

What a great service provided by Beach Promises! Day was beautiful, pictures beautiful! Sara did a wonderful job making our special day amazing!

Jill · Married on 06/03/2017

My husband and I are so happy that we chose Beach Promises to get married here in Naples. We can't say enough good things about our experience.. They are true professionals and highly recommend to all! The ceremony was beautiful and so are the pictures. Thanks so much!!!!!

Bailey · Married on 04/07/2017

I honestly could not have asked for a better wedding planner. Sara was so helpful, and helped create our dream wedding. Beach Promises handled everything for us, including our marriage license. The end result was stunning! Highly recommended.

Carrie · Married on 04/01/2017

Amazing experience! I would highly recommend going with beach promises. Sara was amazing and so was the photographer.

Angela · Married on 03/29/2017

Sara was awesome to work with, I highly recommend! We booked her not knowing her but only by reading reviews and speaking with her on the phone. She made everything easy and was very pleasant and comfortable to work with.